Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 239864 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Neelie

Harper Woods, MI

#80260 Feb 28, 2012
Hammer wrote:
Do a little research on search methods, recording your tracks via gps and what to do with the data when the block/grid/zone is complete.
You might learn something instead of helping spread more crap.
You tag it!

Since: Jul 11

Columbia, SC

#80261 Feb 28, 2012
whats going on wrote:
Why are search members of CUE saying that remains was found? Why are they telling certain people they found remains? It seems as if they are very reliable and I would believe them over the TBI anyday.
They shouldn't be telling anyone that, in my opinion. Lots of missing ppl in the area, so it could one of them if it's even true. Their credibility is now in question, they know better. IMO
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80262 Feb 28, 2012
If you read my words a little closer you will see that what I said was that I don't know that his words are untrue... Whereas I DO know Anon's words to be untrue. So that makes her words less valuable to me than his. You know, it's people like you who misconstrue other peoples words and report incorrect information. Your interpretation is off. Rest assured that the only person that I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt is telling the truth... Is ME. I can't and won't vouch for anyone else. Further, I have been so manipulated by so many people over the past several months that I really don't trust anyone anymore. Even when people from thus forum private message me pretending to be my friend... In the back if my mind I suspect that they are simply "under cover" for the group of people that have been accusing me for the past five months. But, you know, I will answer Antibes questions... Even yours... Because I have nothing to hide and have been transparent on this forum since day one!!! There are no secrets here. Sadly, anyone who is interested in my questioning me about this case, TC, or anything else for that matter... Is wasting their time and energy because it's all completely irrelevant to this case!
Ohioan42 wrote:
LOL! Numb nuts words are true!??? LOL! Boy that one sure takes the cake. J$H, you are so naeve (sp?).
Simply proves J4H, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to numb nuts. I once thought you were smart, perhaps wise. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into if you are going to defend numb nuts.
Why don't you go to Ohio and meet him?
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80263 Feb 28, 2012
white dove wrote:
TBI has damage control issues yet again. Credability ones as well.
So shady!
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80264 Feb 28, 2012
whats going on wrote:
Why are search members of CUE saying that remains was found? Why are they telling certain people they found remains? It seems as if they are very reliable and I would believe them over the TBI anyday.
I'll second that!
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80265 Feb 28, 2012
You hit the nail on the head! I feel the same way. It's like she's gone missing all over again because, there was such a sense of relief when we started hearing the reports that she may have been found. I know that the outcome of it being her remains was obviously not the outcome we were hoping for. But I think that most of us had prepared ourselves for the possibility and had braced ourselves for the day when we got the news. But getting "the news" and then having it retracted!?! It's like pulling the knife out of our guts just to shove it back in and twist it around. I can't even imagine how Karen feels right now... Not knowing what to think or believe. I know I'm heartbroken and I didn't even know her.... It's a damn shame what the TBI is putting the public t and this family through. A damn shame!!!
Just a mom wrote:
I am always supportive of LE, but I must say that these past couple of days do not inspire a lot of confidence in their judgement and begin to question their abilities. I also wonder what people who are actually from the community are thinking about all of the misinformation.
With local LE, TBI, Alabama, and possibly FBI (?)
I can't imagine how facts of the case/evidence/results of searches/lack of searches being anything less than a specific plan that we are just not privvy to and frankly, can't imagine.
I also can't begin to imagine how Holly's family is coping with all of it.:( God bless them all.
I know many think that Holly is no longer alive...I want to believe that she is, but it breaks my heart to think of her sitting whereever--
hoping and praying to be rescued.
But I also know in my heart, that no matter where she is, God is with her and she can feel His presence and strenght and I believe she knows that we are praying for and holding out for justice for her.:)
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80266 Feb 28, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I am not surprised at that revelation....LOL!
In my opinion... That could be why they are so upset... CUE came in with Alabama and got more done in one weekend then they'd managed to accomplish in 10 months. Why would they possibly want that in the media?
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80267 Feb 28, 2012
Neelie wrote:
<quoted text>
sure why not everyone has been believing everything so far!
Well they can serve their poop with sprinkles but it doesn't make it ice cream. I'm not buying it!
Justice4Holly

Shelbyville, TN

#80268 Feb 28, 2012
By the way, I'm sorry for so many posts in a row. Just got off work and was catching up. Lol.

Columbia, SC

#80269 Feb 28, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This is why I contend that there was a bias within the Holly Bobo investigation from the getgo Could it be that TBI Spokesperson John Mehr was stating the truth two days following the alleged abduction ... the truth regarding his confidence that Drew Scott and Clint Bobo were above suspicion. He did not pull those words out of thin air. Mehr was speaking officially on behalf of the investigation. However ... when the court of public opinion demanded an explanation to how that was possible ... three days later TBI spokesperson Mark Gwyn attempted damage control. It is something akin to denying your belly button. However ... everytime you look down ... it is still there.
Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011
The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.
But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.
"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.
Read More:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-...
Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm
Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.
http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Officia...
I see you only acknowledge something, when you can twist,turn and bend it into something against the family,and loved ones of Holly.
You're a real piece of work, does that make you feel good?
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#80270 Feb 28, 2012
It appears Karen Bobo did some backtracking five days following her August 4th JVM interview.
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET
K. BOBO: I`m sure there are people that they have been able to rule out, but of course we don`t know those people. They don`t tell us their names. Of course, none of us are suspects or ever have been and neither has her boyfriend and that`s pretty much all we know. I`m sure they have ruled people out, but we don`t know who those people are.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/0...
Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT
Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/ho...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#80271 Feb 28, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
If LE would give a press release it would make them look like they were professional, in control and handling the case. Even if they were to say something like…
We have conducted new searches over the weekend in the case of Holly Bobo we would like to thank the mounted unit and Sheriff from DeKalb County, AL for their help. We will inform you of our findings after further review of the evidence we have gathered as we continue to work on this case. We caution you to make awareness your personal responsibility. If you have any tips concerning this case please call the tip line at 1-800-TBI- FIND.
This tells the perp, THE BOBO’s and the community – Hey folks we are doing our job – we are continuing the search and we will let you know if and when we have something. Please help us by staying aware and calling in tips. It also show professionalism in thanking the AL sheriff and there team.
But No – Instead we get to hear it from Kayla Harley of Dottie’s Convenience store.
No wonder people think that LE in that area are a bunch of CLOWNS!
i have to say LW, you should write the TBI's non existent press releases for them. this was perfect.:-)
MamaDot

Memphis, TN

#80272 Feb 28, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are LE or related to someone in it. I third the nomination for post of the day. I understand what you are saying but try and understand what we are saying.
Hammer - thank you for that info. When I read the statement I interpreted it that it was like their final report to TBI which was they did not find any items and they provided them with the precise areas searched. Not that an item was tagged but their ground covered. So that if something were to be "thrown out" later it is clear someone is playing around. Precisely what occurred previously in this case.

IMO only.
Whatever

Panama City Beach, FL

#80273 Feb 28, 2012
whats going on wrote:
Are they still saying that today? Do you know anyone personally in the CUE and were they actually there at the searches over the weekend? There has been some confusion on whether or not that particular group was called in.

Thanks!
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#80274 Feb 28, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you only acknowledge something, when you can twist,turn and bend it into something against the family,and loved ones of Holly.
You're a real piece of work, does that make you feel good?
No twisting or turning was required to reveal that by April 15th there appeared to be a bias within the Holly Bobo investigation ... two days following the alleged abduction. Could it be that TBI Spokesperson John Mehr was stating the truth ... the truth regarding TBI confidence that Drew Scott and Clint Bobo were above suspicion. He did not pull his words out of thin air. He was speaking officially on behalf of the investigation. However ... when skeptics demanded an explanation ss to how Clint and Drew could be ruled out so quickly ... three days later on April 18th TBI spokesperson Mark Gwyn attempted damage control.
The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.
Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

Location hidden

#80275 Feb 28, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
As I shared yesterday ... my friend's husband serves with the RCMP in a neighbouring community. He told me that media spokespersons for an investigation do not lie or mislead in regards to aspects of a case. If requested information cannot be revealed ... "No comment" is where it is at.
bwahahahaha i just flashed on the terrance and phillip show when i read your post!

if you are going by what your friend's hubby with the RCMP states as fact: "media spokespersons for an investigation do not lie or mislead[...]"....

then my best guess is you are calling John Mehr a frikkin ***LIAR*** when he stated holly was compliant with her abductor because she was "in fear of her life".

he sure didn't use "no comment" on that one. so Mehr is a liar huh? please send your thoughts on that to the FBI.
Ricky

Bixby, OK

#80276 Feb 28, 2012
MamaDot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hammer - thank you for that info. When I read the statement I interpreted it that it was like their final report to TBI which was they did not find any items and they provided them with the precise areas searched. Not that an item was tagged but their ground covered. So that if something were to be "thrown out" later it is clear someone is playing around. Precisely what occurred previously in this case.
IMO only.
Sure....I'm not buying the Brooklyn Bridge

"Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI."

Reference Link:
http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb...

Columbia, SC

#80277 Feb 28, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
No twisting or turning was required to reveal that by April 15th there appeared to be a bias within the Holly Bobo investigation ... two days following the alleged abduction. Could it be that TBI Spokesperson John Mehr was stating the truth ... the truth regarding TBI confidence that Drew Scott and Clint Bobo were above suspicion. He did not pull his words out of thin air. He was speaking officially on behalf of the investigation. However ... when skeptics demanded an explanation ss to how Clint and Drew could be ruled out so quickly ... three days later on April 18th TBI spokesperson Mark Gwyn attempted damage control.
I'm glad you finally understand that CB & DS are not suspects.

Columbia, SC

#80278 Feb 28, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
bwahahahaha i just flashed on the terrance and phillip show when i read your post!
if you are going by what your friend's hubby with the RCMP states as fact: "media spokespersons for an investigation do not lie or mislead[...]"....
then my best guess is you are calling John Mehr a frikkin ***LIAR*** when he stated holly was compliant with her abductor because she was "in fear of her life".
he sure didn't use "no comment" on that one. so Mehr is a liar huh? please send your thoughts on that to the FBI.
Hahaha**Great Post** she hung herself but watch her twist,and turn!

Location hidden

#80279 Feb 28, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
zzoey, there is an FBI agent assigned to this case already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free loaders, thieving, lazy people 1 hr Humm 7
Beagles Motor in Parsons 1 hr Fucdat 7
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) 8 hr Someone who knows 58
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 9 hr Watching17 140
Roy- Tooter Jul 27 Wondering gal 1
Good job county commission! Jul 26 Enough 2
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Jul 26 Crystal 31

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages