Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249318 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#75016 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: NO-ONE knows what LE is doing in their investigation. As much as it seems they're doing nothing and their silence is criticized, the fact is no-one knows. There are hundreds of factors I could name, one being he has publicly accused BRK of being guilty and claimed publicly here and on the news to have gotten a confession. Come on, do you honestly believe he got a confession from BRK and the TBI feels threatened?
Anon, words are cheap..I look at results...The results in missing/murdered persons investigations by the TBI in the past speaks volumes..
I do not condone TC's methods, but the accusations/tips concerning BRK should be scrutinized by LE, and ruled in or out. The consequences, if ruled out, are between BRK and TC in a civil slander lawsuit, IMO..
Wolfscratch
STOP. You have no basis for what you say. You don't even start to know what this one character has done to many persons in this community. How he may have harmed the criminal investigation, or Holly and the Bobo family by his actions. Are you just totally down on all law enforcement or what. Get a grip. Go live with TC, take him to raise, help him rattle LE more than he has already done. Maybe you have more in common than any of us have realized. You tell us, but stop blaming TBI or any other LE for TC's wrong acts in all of this. Holly is missing and TC was not going to stop his acts. You have repeatedly cried "cold case" since day what, one or two? WS, that can't possibly help the Bobo family, not for one minute. Take your anger elsewhere.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75018 Feb 11, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP. You have no basis for what you say. You don't even start to know what this one character has done to many persons in this community. How he may have harmed the criminal investigation, or Holly and the Bobo family by his actions. Are you just totally down on all law enforcement or what. Get a grip. Go live with TC, take him to raise, help him rattle LE more than he has already done. Maybe you have more in common than any of us have realized. You tell us, but stop blaming TBI or any other LE for TC's wrong acts in all of this. Holly is missing and TC was not going to stop his acts. You have repeatedly cried "cold case" since day what, one or two? WS, that can't possibly help the Bobo family, not for one minute. Take your anger elsewhere.
NAB, I don't remember reading where you were a spokesperson for the victim's family, and no I am not angry...
I have a home, thank you..

Wolfscratch
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#75019 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
NAB, I don't remember reading where you were a spokesperson for the victim's family, and no I am not angry...
I have a home, thank you..
Wolfscratch
You appear to me to be very angry at all LE. You have never read nor have I ever attempted to describe myself as a family spokesperson. You speak your feels about others, now I have spoken my feels about you.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75020 Feb 11, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to me to be very angry at all LE. You have never read nor have I ever attempted to describe myself as a family spokesperson. You speak your feels about others, now I have spoken my feels about you.
NAB, you spoke for the victim's family in the last post to me...
I am not angry at LE, only antiquated strategies & SOPS that squander resources at the expense of innocent victims safety...

Wolfscratch

Since: Jun 11

Salem, OR

#75021 Feb 11, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ockham's Razor
A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known
Why then are we afforded such a convoluted theory from you that encompasses adding copious details to other theories that are much more simplistic than yours ?
anon

United States

#75022 Feb 11, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Women with extremely low self esteem who are emotionally imbalanced usually go for guys like that. They don’t feel they are worthy of love so they find someone with even more flaws to identify with. Then they breed – Isn’t that a scary though! I mean can you imagine something like TC and J4H reproducing? http://youtu.be/TggDeUwWd0A Just Saying!
LOL!!! You're going to give me nightmares!
anon

United States

#75023 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have a friend that has been involved in a slapp suit for over 4 years.. She lost in so many ways..
Next court date is Monday...
'Heather is a paralegal & works for an attorney'..Her comments should be taken seriously, IMO...
WS
Well, I guess we disagree twice in one day. I know about about legal procedures and her comments are a joke.
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#75024 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
NAB, you spoke for the victim's family in the last post to me...
I am not angry at LE, only antiquated strategies & SOPS that squander resources at the expense of innocent victims safety...
Wolfscratch
I fail to recognize how, where, and when I have spoken as a family spokesperson that you accused me of. May I suggest you might put your energy into researching resources and experts for LE departments to use in assisting them with saving those squandered resources and make changes with their antiquated strategies. That could be volunteer work or even a great second career for any retiree.
anon

United States

#75025 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...
Holly Bobo: Investigation remains active, rumors case went cold dispelled
Continue reading on Examiner.com Holly Bobo: Investigation remains active, rumors case went cold dispelled - National missing persons | Examiner.com
"Deceptive and misleading headlines and things people write online – the gossip and the rumors - are really taking a toll on Holly’s family and community. They’ve done nothing but add insult to injury.
“Even the TBI said all of this is hurting their investigation,” he said.“Really, all we want is Holly home.”
“I would think other locals would be savvy enough to realize what’s happening here and how hard the TBI and other agencies are working on this case,” another local said.“Come on, people, it’s time to stop the rumor mill, stop believing people who don’t know what they’re talking about, and start supporting the people who can do something to actually help bring Holly home – law enforcement.
“Come on now! They have just about everyone on this case. What more do people want? This isn’t TV folks. Cases aren’t solved in an hour
Note: Some of the locals who contributed to this article indicated they wanted to do so anonymously out of concern for their safety and the safety of their families. Their requests have been respected.
"And ya wonder why folks are afraid to come forward"?
Haslam Unveils Comprehensive Public Safety Strategy | TN.gov ...
news.tn.gov/node/8260
Jan 5, 2012 – NASHVILLE – Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam today announced a comprehensive, multi-year action plan designed to improve public safety ...
Wolfscratch
What does this have to do with my post? Nothing, IMO. The fact remains you don't know, I don't know, no-one knows what LE is or is not doing in regards to this case...and how TC's actions have affected that.
anon

United States

#75026 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
O42 & anon, as most of the info that yall post as fact; there was no cease and desist order. Only a visit from an Ohio Assistant State Attorney, that according to my info, was scratching his head as to why he was even there...
IMO, the OCBI was bamboozeled into the witch hunt, and is regretting their impulsive reaction..
JMHO
Wolfscratch
LOL!! That at least proves you don't have a clue as to what's going on.
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#75027 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! That at least proves you don't have a clue as to what's going on.
Oh no, now the cat is out of the bag. WS with no connection at all, hahaha.
anon

United States

#75028 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
"And you know this how"?
'A verbal cease and desist order isn't worth the paper it is written on'..
Wolfscratch
Obviously, it is..this was the result :)

WS, read your sentence again lol
anon

United States

#75029 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: NO-ONE knows what LE is doing in their investigation. As much as it seems they're doing nothing and their silence is criticized, the fact is no-one knows. There are hundreds of factors I could name, one being he has publicly accused BRK of being guilty and claimed publicly here and on the news to have gotten a confession. Come on, do you honestly believe he got a confession from BRK and the TBI feels threatened?
Anon, words are cheap..I look at results...The results in missing/murdered persons investigations by the TBI in the past speaks volumes..
I do not condone TC's methods, but the accusations/tips concerning BRK should be scrutinized by LE, and ruled in or out. The consequences, if ruled out, are between BRK and TC in a civil slander lawsuit, IMO..
Wolfscratch
Exactly..now we agree :)
anon

United States

#75030 Feb 11, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, now the cat is out of the bag. WS with no connection at all, hahaha.
At least not to the OBCI! lol
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#75031 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
At least not to the OBCI! lol
And at least not the TBI, regardless who those alleged friends in GA are.
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#75032 Feb 11, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then are we afforded such a convoluted theory from you that encompasses adding copious details to other theories that are much more simplistic than yours ?
My theory is simple. It involves that last persons known to be in the company of Holly Bobo. It involves the alleged witness to the alleged abduction.
My theory implies that Holly met an unintentional demise prior to the morning of April 13th ... an unintentional demise that resulted from an act of "wrongoing" ... maybe drug related. I suspect that ... out of a misguided sense of love to protect ... a cover up was an automatic response ... a cover up that dictated the disappearing of a body and a collaborated abduction fabrication.
It is my sincere prayer that a conscience will prevail and the truth will be revealed. There will be consequences but a burden will have been lifted.
All sources that I post on the forum are meant to backup/support this theory. Until the truth is reveal and ... I have been proved wrong ... I cannot move on.

Location hidden

#75033 Feb 11, 2012
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, any true, sane paralegal would never act, say, or do the things she keeps saying this thread along. She appears to not know the table of evidence will likely turn on her if the judge doesn't toss it out before it gets started. Next she will inform us all about her need to subpoena the entire Bobo family to support her claim. That just would never balance itself since she alleged she wanted to help the Bobo family, but ends up harming them for her own personal gain through this type of suit. What a joke.
My affection for you is Growing!!! This was another very well put to the point post!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#75034 Feb 11, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is simple. It involves that last persons known to be in the company of Holly Bobo. It involves the alleged witness to the alleged abduction.
My theory implies that Holly met an unintentional demise prior to the morning of April 13th ... an unintentional demise that resulted from an act of "wrongoing" ... maybe drug related. I suspect that ... out of a misguided sense of love to protect ... a cover up was an automatic response ... a cover up that dictated the disappearing of a body and a collaborated abduction fabrication.
It is my sincere prayer that a conscience will prevail and the truth will be revealed. There will be consequences but a burden will have been lifted.
All sources that I post on the forum are meant to backup/support this theory. Until the truth is reveal and ... I have been proved wrong ... I cannot move on.
in your nutshell, your theory is holly met her demise at the hands of her brother in the wee hours of april 13. then clint, karen and dana, as well as drew, devised an obviously infallible plan to cover-up the crime and such plan was put into action around 7:30am....

yeah, right....

imo, your gray matter is leaking, or maybe your arteries to whats left of your gray matter are hardening.

please seek medical attention.
Poison Control

Morristown, TN

#75035 Feb 11, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ockham's Razor
A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known
No need to explain. I'm familiar with its meaning. I know the schroedinger's cat "thing" too. And you don't know what is "known." To my knowledge neither of us were there. You only know what you have read and how you apply it to whatever theory you have.

Location hidden

#75036 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with my post? Nothing, IMO. The fact remains you don't know, I don't know, no-one knows what LE is or is not doing in regards to this case...and how TC's actions have affected that.
I agree ---

What TC’s actions have affected - The entire point is they took time to “PUBLICALLY” warn him that he was interfering and he continued. Let’s talk about resources. How much time and resource did it take away from Holly’s case for the TBI to have to follow up and check him out just for what he was doing when they knew he wasn’t involved. How does that waste of time and manpower, both valuable in a missing person’s case, help Holly or her case? He’s an aggravation, he was warned – he gets what he gets! He’s lucky they didn’t arrest him on trumped up charges and throw away the key. He needs to slither back under his rock and stand down. But Noooo, he has to do interviews and keep pushing the envelope! Lest we so easily forget his other achievements in life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 6 hr Long time poker 491
Slip her the wood, Matt 9 hr U busted boi 1
Love what matters 10 hr Love what matters 2
Riverside video camera thread? Sat dusty 51
Candace Horn Feb 24 intrio 6
News Possible plea deal discussed in Holly Bobo's sl... Feb 24 Not Going There 23
mary from food giant (Dec '12) Feb 21 Venus 6

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages