Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 213,649

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#74994 Feb 11, 2012
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
Did you notice how Mehr seperated girls and ladies?
What I find most interesting about this charge he was recently indicted for is that the same charged was already dismissed once in Jackson County a few years back. Now that is not all that unusual for them to take it to a different county sometimes but it is unusual when they have have no additional information from the victim in the case. My initial take on this development is that they want his accomplice but don't have enough on that person yet and through investigating the accomplice they linked the case with Terry Britt and wasted no time taking it to the grand jury in Madison.
<quoted text>
What has me scratching my head is that there is two agravated kidnapping charges against him.. Guess, maybe time will tell the TBI's TRUE INTENTIONS...

Wolfscratch
Abducton Skeptic

Langley, Canada

#74995 Feb 11, 2012
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Drawning of April 14 ? What is drawning ? All I could find was this..
Urban Dictionary: Drawning
Drawning - used only in Philly to mean someone acting a fool.
Is that what you are doing ?
Drawning of April 14 s/b Dawning of April 13.

My typing skills may by lousy but ... nevertheless your comment is an obvious attempt to distract from Clint Bobo's own words to JVM on August 4th ... Clint Bobo's own conflictig words encompassing his alleged observations of an alleged abduction of his sister on the morning of April 13.
WS ... I can remember that you were taken back by Clint Bobo's own words to JVM on August 4th. I can bring up your post if you wish.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#74996 Feb 11, 2012
WS - what you believe and what is the real case are two different stories. Furthermore, Tony gave up his rights when he continued on after the Cease and Desist in regards to the case.

You don't listen, you suffer the consequences. His rights!? He never thought about anyone else's rights in his con game. His rights! That line of thinking is no better than the laws that protect the rights of perps.

Sorry to disagree with you, but if OBCI/TBI had thought his rights were disregarded, they would not have gone in. All Tony is doing is proving to America he's an idiot. Let's hope the ACLU takes his case.

And I know you weren't talking to me, but I took the liberty to address you. I am also glad that the media is airing their interviews with him. He's making his own case to the public for his idiocy.

Reasonable thinking people already know the story, and all about Tony. They don't need the media to show them, although I am very happy Tony is going public.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74997 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is strange..some women know what these guys are and marry/stay with them anyway.
Women with extremely low self esteem who are emotionally imbalanced usually go for guys like that. They don’t feel they are worthy of love so they find someone with even more flaws to identify with. Then they breed – Isn’t that a scary though! I mean can you imagine something like TC and J4H reproducing? http://youtu.be/TggDeUwWd0A Just Saying!
anon

United States

#74998 Feb 11, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
WS - what you believe and what is the real case are two different stories. Furthermore, Tony gave up his rights when he continued on after the Cease and Desist in regards to the case.
You don't listen, you suffer the consequences. His rights!? He never thought about anyone else's rights in his con game. His rights! That line of thinking is no better than the laws that protect the rights of perps.
Sorry to disagree with you, but if OBCI/TBI had thought his rights were disregarded, they would not have gone in. All Tony is doing is proving to America he's an idiot. Let's hope the ACLU takes his case.
And I know you weren't talking to me, but I took the liberty to address you. I am also glad that the media is airing their interviews with him. He's making his own case to the public for his idiocy.
Reasonable thinking people already know the story, and all about Tony. They don't need the media to show them, although I am very happy Tony is going public.
Exactly...I love it!
anon

United States

#74999 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
anon, the false info was; being employed by the New Leader Newspaper, and not reporting it. From what I read, he wasn't, but his wife was..
If true, this is the way predators/sociopaths think...You can take it to the bank, that there is a motive for not reporting this info, IMO...
'New Leader newspapers, are delivered on Wednesday mornings'...
Wolfscratch
Thanks, WS...I thought they meant providing a false address...and yes, that is very interesting.
anon

United States

#75000 Feb 11, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
.." I'm done posting here"..
YAY!!!!!:o)
LMAO! When pigs fly! "Gathering witnesses"...to those who know the legal ropes a bit, her talk of a lawsuit is pretty humorous.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75001 Feb 11, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Drawning of April 14 s/b Dawning of April 13.
My typing skills may by lousy but ... nevertheless your comment is an obvious attempt to distract from Clint Bobo's own words to JVM on August 4th ... Clint Bobo's own conflictig words encompassing his alleged observations of an alleged abduction of his sister on the morning of April 13.
WS ... I can remember that you were taken back by Clint Bobo's own words to JVM on August 4th. I can bring up your post if you wish.
AS, that was then, this is now....

ws
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75002 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! When pigs fly! "Gathering witnesses"...to those who know the legal ropes a bit, her talk of a lawsuit is pretty humorous.
Actually, I have a friend that has been involved in a slapp suit for over 4 years.. She lost in so many ways..
Next court date is Monday...
'Heather is a paralegal & works for an attorney'..Her comments should be taken seriously, IMO...

WS
anon

United States

#75003 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
Anon,my info says that the one hour interview will be at a later date...

Ummmm-hmmmm....

Anon, I am glad that they are airing both sides of the search & seizure/raid-fair & balanced, if you will(sorry mountain momma)..
I truly feel that the Fourth Amendment Rights of TC were violated by the TBI/OCBI:
(Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and arrest should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it.
In Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 643 (1961), the Supreme Court ruled that the Fourth Amendment applies to the states by way of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a party is considered to have been searched, for Fourth Amendment purposes, if that party had a "reasonable expectation of privacy".
In United States v. Jones, 565 U. S.____(2012), the Supreme Court ruled that a search for Fourth Amendment purposes also occurs when law enforcement trespasses on a person's property for information gathering purposes, even if that person had no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Anon, I have experienced a very similar situation, for asking the hard questions in a missing person misinvestigation.. I am glad the TN & Ohio MSM is revealing both sides of the this incident.
Reasonable thinking people can make up their on minds...
Wolfscratch
WS, I agree with you that it is only fair to air both sides of the story...he and everyone should have that right. However, I don't feel his rights were violated at all, in fact, I'm quite certain they were not. "Judicially scantioned and supported by probable cause" being the key words. NO-ONE knows what LE is doing in their investigation. As much as it seems they're doing nothing and their silence is criticized, the fact is no-one knows. There are hundreds of factors I could name, one being he has publicly accused BRK of being guilty and claimed publicly here and on the news to have gotten a confession. Come on, do you honestly believe he got a confession from BRK and the TBI feels threatened? LOL Point being, everything he posted here and elswhere on the internet was forwarded and reviewed by the TBI as well as many people calling them about his actions...who knows how just that one thing alone impacted their investigation? We don't, no-one does. We also don't know EVERYTHING he's done. I do know he impersonated someone he shouldn't have and sent someone something he shouldn't have. Whatever-all he has done, they feel it is impeding/impacting their investigation. Since we have no idea where they are in the investigation, who they're looking at, what's physically being done, you, I nor anyone else is in a position to say that's not true. Only the authorities are and obvious they showed probable cause. I know you have a negative attitude toward LE, understandably so..but they have a right to protect their investigation that supercedes the rights of the one hampering it. The search was supported by probable cause and judicially sanctioned. Federal authorities do not cross state lines to serve a warrant and perform a search and seizure for no reason. Contrary to some's opinions of LE, they're not stupid. The action had to be supported by Ohio authorities as well. What, are the Ohio authorities in on this baseless harassment also? LOL I respect your opinions 99% of the time...this time I respectfully totally disagree.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75004 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...I love it!
O42 & anon, as most of the info that yall post as fact; there was no cease and desist order. Only a visit from an Ohio Assistant State Attorney, that according to my info, was scratching his head as to why he was even there...

IMO, the OCBI was bamboozeled into the witch hunt, and is regretting their impulsive reaction..
JMHO

Wolfscratch
anon

United States

#75005 Feb 11, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right anon! He actually believes he got a confession. And what I love is that his agreeing to do interviews, is that he is exposing himself as a fraud and liar. He's told so many lies for so long, he truly believes them.
And the nerve of him to play the victim! Holly and her family are the only victims here.
And did I hear that he said he has never searched for anyone--only Holly? ROFLMAO! Well, breaking news---he's never searched for Holly! And if he did have a real SAR team, why wouldn't he search for others? Plenty of missing kids here in Ohio.
He was intrigued by Holly's case..and ONLY Holly's because his kids were abducted in 1999 (LIE)...there have been an awful lot of young girls go missing between 1999 and 2011...12 years later he suddenly became "intrigued" (his words) by this young girl's abduction because of his daughters' alleged abduction LMFAO. Freakin' amazing that he doesn't realized what he said.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75006 Feb 11, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
"Ohio42, you are pretty good at attacking a persons character, credibility, and belittling them, as in your obesity comments in a previously, but when it comes to debating facts, you are lacking in substance..IMO
"Your slip is showing"...

Wolfscratch
Poison Control

Kingsport, TN

#75007 Feb 11, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Not-a-blonde" - FYI Poison Control has a thing about the word "afford". Apparently it is not all about Holly Bobo and the truth encompassing Clint Bobo's changing stories encompassing the alleged abduction to which he was the only witness.
No, you just use it as often as you use JVM. You have said nothing new since the interview.
anon

United States

#75008 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
O42 & anon, as most of the info that yall post as fact; there was no cease and desist order. Only a visit from an Ohio Assistant State Attorney, that according to my info, was scratching his head as to why he was even there...
IMO, the OCBI was bamboozeled into the witch hunt, and is regretting their impulsive reaction..
JMHO
Wolfscratch
Your info about him scratching his head came from Tony. He went there to tell him to cease and desist. He decided to challenge them..his problem.
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75009 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
WS, I agree with you that it is only fair to air both sides of the story...he and everyone should have that right. However, I don't feel his rights were violated at all, in fact, I'm quite certain they were not. "Judicially scantioned and supported by probable cause" being the key words. NO-ONE knows what LE is doing in their investigation. As much as it seems they're doing nothing and their silence is criticized, the fact is no-one knows. There are hundreds of factors I could name, one being he has publicly accused BRK of being guilty and claimed publicly here and on the news to have gotten a confession. Come on, do you honestly believe he got a confession from BRK and the TBI feels threatened? LOL Point being, everything he posted here and elswhere on the internet was forwarded and reviewed by the TBI as well as many people calling them about his actions...who knows how just that one thing alone impacted their investigation? We don't, no-one does. We also don't know EVERYTHING he's done. I do know he impersonated someone he shouldn't have and sent someone something he shouldn't have. Whatever-all he has done, they feel it is impeding/impacting their investigation. Since we have no idea where they are in the investigation, who they're looking at, what's physically being done, you, I nor anyone else is in a position to say that's not true. Only the authorities are and obvious they showed probable cause. I know you have a negative attitude toward LE, understandably so..but they have a right to protect their investigation that supercedes the rights of the one hampering it. The search was supported by probable cause and judicially sanctioned. Federal authorities do not cross state lines to serve a warrant and perform a search and seizure for no reason. Contrary to some's opinions of LE, they're not stupid. The action had to be supported by Ohio authorities as well. What, are the Ohio authorities in on this baseless harassment also? LOL I respect your opinions 99% of the time...this time I respectfully totally disagree.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...

Holly Bobo: Investigation remains active, rumors case went cold dispelled

Continue reading on Examiner.com Holly Bobo: Investigation remains active, rumors case went cold dispelled - National missing persons | Examiner.com

"Deceptive and misleading headlines and things people write online – the gossip and the rumors - are really taking a toll on Holly’s family and community. They’ve done nothing but add insult to injury.

“Even the TBI said all of this is hurting their investigation,” he said.“Really, all we want is Holly home.”

“I would think other locals would be savvy enough to realize what’s happening here and how hard the TBI and other agencies are working on this case,” another local said.“Come on, people, it’s time to stop the rumor mill, stop believing people who don’t know what they’re talking about, and start supporting the people who can do something to actually help bring Holly home – law enforcement.

“Come on now! They have just about everyone on this case. What more do people want? This isn’t TV folks. Cases aren’t solved in an hour

Note: Some of the locals who contributed to this article indicated they wanted to do so anonymously out of concern for their safety and the safety of their families. Their requests have been respected.

"And ya wonder why folks are afraid to come forward"?

Haslam Unveils Comprehensive Public Safety Strategy | TN.gov ...

news.tn.gov/node/8260

Jan 5, 2012 – NASHVILLE – Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam today announced a comprehensive, multi-year action plan designed to improve public safety ...

Wolfscratch
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75010 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your info about him scratching his head came from Tony. He went there to tell him to cease and desist. He decided to challenge them..his problem.
"And you know this how"?
'A verbal cease and desist order isn't worth the paper it is written on'..

Wolfscratch
Abducton Skeptic

Langley, Canada

#75011 Feb 11, 2012
Poison Control wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just use it as often as you use JVM. You have said nothing new since the interview.
Ockham's Razor
A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#75012 Feb 11, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: NO-ONE knows what LE is doing in their investigation. As much as it seems they're doing nothing and their silence is criticized, the fact is no-one knows. There are hundreds of factors I could name, one being he has publicly accused BRK of being guilty and claimed publicly here and on the news to have gotten a confession. Come on, do you honestly believe he got a confession from BRK and the TBI feels threatened?

Anon, words are cheap..I look at results...The results in missing/murdered persons investigations by the TBI in the past speaks volumes..
I do not condone TC's methods, but the accusations/tips concerning BRK should be scrutinized by LE, and ruled in or out. The consequences, if ruled out, are between BRK and TC in a civil slander lawsuit, IMO..

Wolfscratch
Not-a-blonde

Manchester, TN

#75013 Feb 11, 2012
Wolfscratch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have a friend that has been involved in a slapp suit for over 4 years.. She lost in so many ways..
Next court date is Monday...
'Heather is a paralegal & works for an attorney'..Her comments should be taken seriously, IMO...
WS
IMO, any true, sane paralegal would never act, say, or do the things she keeps saying this thread along. She appears to not know the table of evidence will likely turn on her if the judge doesn't toss it out before it gets started. Next she will inform us all about her need to subpoena the entire Bobo family to support her claim. That just would never balance itself since she alleged she wanted to help the Bobo family, but ends up harming them for her own personal gain through this type of suit. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corner Grill 1 hr sbm 5
Bayron hinson (Dec '12) 2 hr Bahahaha scared b... 8
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 2 hr justme 72
Shanye Austin dead 8 hr youjustdontknow 94
Teazers (Feb '12) 18 hr teazers response 198
NGT Hates LW 20 hr Not Going There 3
Solid Wood Furniture Sale Tue seduluranwae 1
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors