Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 225044 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#73369 Feb 4, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...
Holly Bobo Abduction: 1-month wrap-up; ‘Someone knows something’
Another local wishing to remain anonymous said Thursday morning,“If my child were missing I would take every measure possible to find my child.
“I would think I’d be screaming it from every mountain top.
"However, if an agency, especially the FBI or the TBI that are trained in working these cases told me that going public could harm my child, or the chances of bringing the person or persons responsible for their disappearance to justice and get them off the streets before they could harm someone else, I would do exactly what I was told.”
“I’m not naďve in thinking mistakes are never made by law enforcement. But if I were in the Bobo’s shoes and I had this many agencies, including the FBI working on my child’s case, I believe I’d listen to their advice.”
Public is a valuable, free resource, part of a team
The public is a valuable and free resource in finding missing persons. It is something that should never be overlooked and that should be valued. They can work as part of a team in assisting to help find missing persons and solve crimes.
Asked for his opinion as to why some information is not released to the public and media, Frank Park, Sheriff of Tooele County in Utah said,“The only information that the investigators would, or should, be willing to release is information that may be helpful furthering their investigation.
“Vehicle color, perpetrator description, anything in an abduction case that would help in the apprehension of the suspect.
•Jason Everett Nickell, the registered “violent” sex offender who was arrested on April 18 on two counts of stalking that occurred on April 6 and 7, reportedly took a truck to a local body shop to have totaled sometime between the time Holly went missing on April 13 and April 18 when he was arrested; the manager of the shop confirmed via phone that the vehicle in question brought in by Nickell was a truck; she refused to comment further
•TBI spokeswoman Helm confirms TBI does not collect missing persons statistics in the state of Tennessee:
RE: The TBI doesn't list their missing adult cold cases?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ncic/ncic-mi...
NCIC Missing Person and Unidentified Person Statistics for 2010
Pursuant to Public Law 101-647, 104 Statute 4967, Crime Control Act of 1990Requirements
Week 4:
•Several questions sent to TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm May 9 were unable to be answered; Helm said in an email:
“I’m not going to be able to confirm any of the questions you sent me over the weekend at this time – as we aren’t releasing specific details of our investigation or anything about potential persons of interest
Abductions in the US has become epidemic, and Law Enforcement and the Justice System is simply overwhelmed due to antiquated strategies and laws. The American public is a very valuable tool in missing persns investigations. Priority should be to locate & Bring Holly Bobo Home Safely to her Family.
Only one or two pieces of unknown evidence is necessary to pin a suspect down during an interrogation. Prosecution is of no value if the investigation goes cold...
Most predators are recidivist and most times apprehended by an aware public.
Information, education, communication, DNA Laws & Databanks, and the use of all available resources(the American people via the media) is the answer to saving abduction victims and apprehending predators... The antiquated silence strategy being used by the TBI, only leads to victims lives lost and cold cases..
Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#73370 Feb 4, 2012
Why is law enforcement withholding some information?
People are asking why law enforcement is withholding information from the public, such as items located during the search and DNA results of blood evidence from outside Holly’s home. There are times when law enforcement feel it is prudent and in the best interest of the victim, their family, and the investigation to withhold certain pieces of information from the public and the media.
WS - PR Unit -'Propaganda & Rumor'- TBI Media Management SOP....

Spartanburg, SC

#73371 Feb 4, 2012
Waytogo wrote:
<quoted text> LE always say they check sex offenders out--but HOW well they do it is quite another matter. How well did LE check out Britt is my question? The case he was indicted and arrested for this week was from 2008--why did it take SO long to arrest him for that? Simply amazing to me!
I'm also would love to know the answer to why so long. I thought maybe they stopped him for a lesser violation, and then took his Dna since he is a convicted felon, and they pulled a match from the DNA.I don't know any other way he could be charged for Two kidnappings.
Eileen

North Port, FL

#73372 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree...I agree with a lot you say lately. Who'd a thunk? lol
LOL

Someone pick me off the floor!

Spartanburg, SC

#73373 Feb 4, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching17, Silence by LE is the predator's most Lethal Weapon..
AMW, brought two more Violent Fugitives/Murderers/Drug Dealers
to Justice last week, due to an aware American public via MSM communication, bringing their total violent fugitive apprehensions to almost 1200......
"A No Brainer, huh"?
Wolfscratch
I've been watching too, your right it seem like a no brainer to me.I'm soooo glad they put it back on TV.
Eileen

North Port, FL

#73374 Feb 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>many people drives without a DL
LOL not where i live a cop around every corner! god forbid u drive 6 mph over the speed limit.

I think they are bored lol
anon

Bedford, OH

#73375 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
What is your opinion of the TBI spokesperson denying that one of their Special Agents participated in the search of TC's Home?
WS
Normally, they don't name the agents involved, for theirs and their family's protection. Surely you know that?
anon

Bedford, OH

#73376 Feb 4, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Someone pick me off the floor!
LOL!!

Jasper, GA

#73377 Feb 4, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also would love to know the answer to why so long. I thought maybe they stopped him for a lesser violation, and then took his Dna since he is a convicted felon, and they pulled a match from the DNA.I don't know any other way he could be charged for Two kidnappings.
The Grand Jury in Madison county was for crimes comitted in 2008.
It would be logical to conclude that the 2012 familial DNA Law is how Terry Britt was tied to the cases.
There was a couple of statements a few months ago by Bromley and others concerning optimism around the first of the year; 2012...
The familial dna law would be my guess... Terry Britt, prolly has a large family. Some family members may have voluntarily submitted DNA, while others may have been felons. Either way, Codis doesn't discriminate....

WS
anon

Bedford, OH

#73378 Feb 4, 2012
"Thought So"...
Here's the play on words that has been used since 04/13/2011 by the TBI spokepersons:
http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/TBI-Ag...
(snipped)
During the search, Calabrese says things got heated.
"Bret Booth with the TBI did get physical,” he said.
'According to the TBI, there's no agent who goes by the name of "Bret Booth." Agents say Calabrese's group is spreading misinformation online and trying to get people to call them with tips instead of the police'..
Calabrese says that's not true.
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-08-09/justice/mi...
Slain preacher's wife to get out on bond
In court, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent Brent Booth read from Winkler's initial statement to police: "I heard the boom, and he (Matthew Winkler) rolled out of the bed on the floor, and I saw some blood on the floor and some bleeding around his mouth. I went over and wiped his mouth off with a sheet. I told him I was sorry and that I loved him. And then I went and ran.
"He asked me,'Why?' and I just said I was sorry," Booth read.
'Brent, not Bret', play on words or missinformation?
IMO, the MS Media is partially responsible for the "Silent Epidemic of Missing/Murdered Persons in the USA' due to their incompetent investigative reporting and silence".
"They have become mouthpieces for LE, rather than spokepersons for the American people"...
"They should be ashamed"! If it was one of their family members, they would take their responsibility much more more seriously"...
JMHO
Wolfscratch
Well, they said they don't have an agent named Bret Booth..they don't. LOL You seem fairly well educated re: LE practices. I would think it would be obvious to you why they don't publicize agents' names involved in raids and busts.

Jasper, GA

#73379 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally, they don't name the agents involved, for theirs and their family's protection. Surely you know that?
"Bullshit, anon"...

Winkler - Money problems led her to shoot husband - Fraudwatchers

www.fraudwatchers.org ›...› News and Articles › News Items

3 posts - Jul 9, 2006
TBI Special Agent Brent Booth read Mary Winkler's statement Friday,... returned to Tennessee after her arrest March 23 in Orange Beach, Ala.

Wolfscratch
anon

Bedford, OH

#73380 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
"Well, anon, I'm waiting for a response"...
WS
You just got 2 of them.

and thanks to "unknown" who posted a couple pages back that TC did in fact have some people giving him leads instead of forwarding them to the TBI and having other people research them for him...all on the computer where he had no clue who he was really talking to.

Whether they denied an agent named "Bret Booth" or not, they proved probable cause to a judge and time will tell the full story. Surely you don't actually believe his crap that he's being wrongly persecuted because he made Haslam mad?@@
anon

Bedford, OH

#73381 Feb 4, 2012
"Anon, cat got your tongue"??
WS
Geez, chill and give me more than 30 seconds to answer your question, WS! Again, for his and his family's protection - surely you must know that. I'm sorry, but "teddy bear" is in deep shit for a reason.

Spartanburg, SC

#73382 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
It would be logical to conclude that the 2012 familial DNA Law is how Terry Britt was tied to the cases.
There was a couple of statements a few months ago by Bromley and others concerning optimism around the first of the year; 2012...
The familial dna law would be my guess... Terry Britt, prolly has a large family. Some family members may have voluntarily submitted DNA, while others may have been felons. Either way, Codis doesn't discriminate....
WS
I had forgotten about the law but I do remember the optimism your talking about, so you're probably right.

Jasper, GA

#73383 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they said they don't have an agent named Bret Booth..they don't. LOL You seem fairly well educated re: LE practices. I would think it would be obvious to you why they don't publicize agents' names involved in raids and busts.
'I agree, anon, they lie like a coon dog basking in the sun on my front porch';

&ob =av3e

yet when you violate someones US Constitutional Rights, ya better be honest, IMO'.. "No one is above the law"...

The MSM, should be ashamed for not verifying their eroneous statements...

'Don't ya wonder what else they have told us that is untrue'?

Wolfscratch
anon

Bedford, OH

#73384 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
"Bullshit, anon"...
Winkler - Money problems led her to shoot husband - Fraudwatchers
www.fraudwatchers.org ›...› News and Articles › News Items
3 posts - Jul 9, 2006
TBI Special Agent Brent Booth read Mary Winkler's statement Friday,... returned to Tennessee after her arrest March 23 in Orange Beach, Ala.
Wolfscratch
Key words: "After her arrest". Come on, WS, surely you are not this naive. You think the raid was unjustified?
hangin

Savannah, TN

#73385 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
WS
he is scheduled for court on monday. wish I didn't have to work and could go listen to what happens in court. someone from topix should go and report back for the rest of us. doubtful the news media will be releasing any details.

Jasper, GA

#73386 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
His motive was not Holly or her family's well-being, however, had it lead to finding Holly, I agree. It didn't and won't. He should not have had his "peeps" investigating anything, that is exactly why he's in the position he's in right now. He put every name online he suspected. He put pictures of everyone he suspected online. He named everyone he suspected in his Samantha blog. No Brett Lee Taylor, ever...just adamant that BRK confessed to him while in the throes of a massive coronary. LOL Sorry you're one of the ones that feel for his crap.
'Still waiting on your response, anon'...

Wolfscratch
anon

Bedford, OH

#73387 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
'I agree, anon, they lie like a coon dog basking in the sun on my front porch';
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCwLsXZnFl4XX&ob=av3e
yet when you violate someones US Constitutional Rights, ya better be honest, IMO'.. "No one is above the law"...
The MSM, should be ashamed for not verifying their eroneous statements...
'Don't ya wonder what else they have told us that is untrue'?
Wolfscratch
LOL No-one's Constitutional Rights were violated...watch and wait.

They don't have an agent named Bret Booth. That said, I have family that are FBI and Marshalls and I can tell you they protect their identities prior to an arrest at all costs. Their safety is more important than losers like TC.

What flavor Kool-aid do you prefer, grape or cherry?

Time will tell the story.

Now, should you post to me and I fail to respond within 30 seconds prompting 4 posts asking why I haven't responded yet, I have to check on the maid, butler and chef who are busy at work while I get paid to post.
anon

Bedford, OH

#73388 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
'Still waiting on your response, anon'...
Wolfscratch
WS, I responded 4-5 times...do you have eye problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tin Roof 3 hr Tammy 7
judy onan 20 hr lisa marie 1
Blacks everywhere you look! Fri Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman Fri Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County Fri Mohammed Ali Khan 1
Kim Inman Fri Mohammed Ali Khan 18
Luke Ward Fri Little small town 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages