Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250417 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

hangin

Lexington, TN

#73385 Feb 4, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grand Jury in Madison county was for crimes comitted in 2008.
It would be logical to conclude that the 2012 familial DNA Law is how Terry Britt was tied to the cases.
There was a couple of statements a few months ago by Bromley and others concerning optimism around the first of the year; 2012...
The familial dna law would be my guess... Terry Britt, prolly has a large family. Some family members may have voluntarily submitted DNA, while others may have been felons. Either way, Codis doesn't discriminate....
WS
he is scheduled for court on monday. wish I didn't have to work and could go listen to what happens in court. someone from topix should go and report back for the rest of us. doubtful the news media will be releasing any details.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#73386 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
His motive was not Holly or her family's well-being, however, had it lead to finding Holly, I agree. It didn't and won't. He should not have had his "peeps" investigating anything, that is exactly why he's in the position he's in right now. He put every name online he suspected. He put pictures of everyone he suspected online. He named everyone he suspected in his Samantha blog. No Brett Lee Taylor, ever...just adamant that BRK confessed to him while in the throes of a massive coronary. LOL Sorry you're one of the ones that feel for his crap.
'Still waiting on your response, anon'...

Wolfscratch
anon

Ashley, OH

#73387 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
'I agree, anon, they lie like a coon dog basking in the sun on my front porch';
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCwLsXZnFl4XX&ob=av3e
yet when you violate someones US Constitutional Rights, ya better be honest, IMO'.. "No one is above the law"...
The MSM, should be ashamed for not verifying their eroneous statements...
'Don't ya wonder what else they have told us that is untrue'?
Wolfscratch
LOL No-one's Constitutional Rights were violated...watch and wait.

They don't have an agent named Bret Booth. That said, I have family that are FBI and Marshalls and I can tell you they protect their identities prior to an arrest at all costs. Their safety is more important than losers like TC.

What flavor Kool-aid do you prefer, grape or cherry?

Time will tell the story.

Now, should you post to me and I fail to respond within 30 seconds prompting 4 posts asking why I haven't responded yet, I have to check on the maid, butler and chef who are busy at work while I get paid to post.
anon

Ashley, OH

#73388 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
'Still waiting on your response, anon'...
Wolfscratch
WS, I responded 4-5 times...do you have eye problems?

United States

#73389 Feb 4, 2012
hangin wrote:
<quoted text>he is scheduled for court on monday. wish I didn't have to work and could go listen to what happens in court. someone from topix should go and report back for the rest of us. doubtful the news media will be releasing any details.
That's a great idea! Wish I wasn't so far away.

Jasper, GA

#73390 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words: "After her arrest". Come on, WS, surely you are not this naive. You think the raid was unjustified?
"Anon, I've been intimidated by the Good Ole Boys before, for simply asking the hard questions".."Actuall y had a 9mm pointed at my head, handcuffed, and had my pu truck searched multiple times"..

"I don't condone the way TC investigated or ran his blogs, etc.,
nor do I agree with Bill Warner PI", but anyone that has spent a day in a foxhole understands the value of freedom of speech"..

"Anon, if we all agreed, their would be no reason for the 1st amendment to the US Constitution"...

Wolfscratch
Tweetybird

Millington, TN

#73391 Feb 4, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also would love to know the answer to why so long. I thought maybe they stopped him for a lesser violation, and then took his Dna since he is a convicted felon, and they pulled a match from the DNA.I don't know any other way he could be charged for Two kidnappings.
His dna would all ready be in the database he has all ready been convicted of previous crimes.

Jasper, GA

#73392 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Key words: "After her arrest". Come on, WS, surely you are not this naive. You think the raid was unjustified?
'Anon, explain to me why the raid was justified'...& don't call me naive again'.. "I see you, Ohio42, and a few others as agitators with an agenda"....
"I doubt that I am alone in this opinion"..
"The TBI has been using excuses and deflection since May 2011, for a lack of results in their investigation, IMO"..
"Their obvious problem is their antiquated strategies and procedures, which were present, long before TC came into the picture"...
'Note the date on the article, anon'...

'America's silent disaster:' Mysteries of the missing

FBI: More than 1,100 'active' missing-persons cases in Tennessee; exact number unknown

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/jun/28/amer...

Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#73393 Feb 4, 2012
Tweetybird wrote:
<quoted text>His dna would all ready be in the database he has all ready been convicted of previous crimes.
"Tweetybird, that's why the 2012 familial law is so important".
Unless a person is convicted in TN after 01/2008, of a felony, their DNA would not be in codis..

WS

Jasper, GA

#73394 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they said they don't have an agent named Bret Booth..they don't. LOL You seem fairly well educated re: LE practices. I would think it would be obvious to you why they don't publicize agents' names involved in raids and busts.
"Anon, I think you are the one that has blinders on"...

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-08-09/justice/mi ...
Slain preacher's wife to get out on bond
In court, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent Brent Booth read from Winkler's initial statement to police:

WS
anon

Ashley, OH

#73395 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
"Anon, I've been intimidated by the Good Ole Boys before, for simply asking the hard questions".."Actuall y had a 9mm pointed at my head, handcuffed, and had my pu truck searched multiple times"..
"I don't condone the way TC investigated or ran his blogs, etc.,
nor do I agree with Bill Warner PI", but anyone that has spent a day in a foxhole understands the value of freedom of speech"..
"Anon, if we all agreed, their would be no reason for the 1st amendment to the US Constitution"...
Wolfscratch
I agree, of course, with freedom of speech. I do not, however, agree that freedom of speech entails free license to do and say whatever you please...that is why we have slander, libel and defamation laws. The freedom of speech does not give one permission to hinder an ongoing investigation. The freedom of speech does not give on the right to lie and say a person confessed to him. The freedom of speech does not entail illegal activity such as posing as/impersonating another person. Yes, we have 1st amendment rights but as with anything, there are limitations. That said, I'm quite certain that before his house was raided and when/should there be an arrest, LE is well aware of his contitutional rights, as is the judge who approved the warrant. I realize some here have a very low opinion of LE and I agree, some are dirty...not all and not most. I can see why your experience would make you feel that way, but again, you shouldn't judge all based on those actions, IMO. They have to answer to higher-ups, they have to prove the raid was justified and I'm certain they have done that prior to gaining cooperation from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations..it's called that for a reason :)
Waytogo

United States

#73396 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, of course, with freedom of speech. I do not, however, agree that freedom of speech entails free license to do and say whatever you please...that is why we have slander, libel and defamation laws. The freedom of speech does not give one permission to hinder an ongoing investigation. The freedom of speech does not give on the right to lie and say a person confessed to him. The freedom of speech does not entail illegal activity such as posing as/impersonating another person. Yes, we have 1st amendment rights but as with anything, there are limitations. That said, I'm quite certain that before his house was raided and when/should there be an arrest, LE is well aware of his contitutional rights, as is the judge who approved the warrant. I realize some here have a very low opinion of LE and I agree, some are dirty...not all and not most. I can see why your experience would make you feel that way, but again, you shouldn't judge all based on those actions, IMO. They have to answer to higher-ups, they have to prove the raid was justified and I'm certain they have done that prior to gaining cooperation from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations..it's called that for a reason :)
I agree with you on this 100 percent.
anon

Ashley, OH

#73397 Feb 4, 2012
<quoted text>
"Anon, I think you are the one that has blinders on"...
http://articles.cnn.com/2006-08-09/justice/mi ...
Slain preacher's wife to get out on bond
In court, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent Brent Booth read from Winkler's initial statement to police:
WS
Link doesn't work. My eyes are wide open, WS, sometimes more than I would like them to be. That said, I'm out...the PR firm gave me the night off tonight. lol
anon

Ashley, OH

#73398 Feb 4, 2012
Waytogo wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you on this 100 percent.
Thanks, WTG...Unfortunately, sometimes people think it gives them a free pass. It doesn't.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#73399 Feb 4, 2012
Why didnt they issue a cease and desist order against him then they could have arrested him if he didnt stop?
they were very aware of him
Waytogo

United States

#73400 Feb 4, 2012
If a match shows up in CODIS, does NOT mean an automatic arrest. IT only means that LE has probable cause to get a warrant to get another DNA sample from him That could be what happened in this latest Terry Britt arrest and why LE went straight to the Madison County Grand Jury to indict and subsequently arrest him. NOW he is not going anywhere while behind bars and they can investigate and search his vehicle, residence, property, etc... Familiar DNA is a lengthy and EXPENSIVE test, and is usually only used as a last resort! Call me crazy (and some will) but I do think Britt is involved in Holly's abduction. His arrest from a 2008 incident is highly suspicious to be coincidental to me. The reward increase after his arrest leads me to believe Britt is a suspect or POI in this case (though TBI will never admit it). I believe the reward increase will be used to "flush" out his accomplice and I do think someone will talk (at least I hope so anyways). JMO
Waytogo

United States

#73401 Feb 4, 2012
Familial not Familiar

Jasper, GA

#73402 Feb 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
"JMHO, Only if the person whose US Constitutional rights were violated can acquire competent legal representation, anon"...

'Anon, why would they deny that TBI Agent Booth was present during the search, if they were on the up & up'?

RE: They have to answer to higher-ups, they have to prove the raid was justified and I'm certain they have done that prior to gaining cooperation from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigations..it's called that for a reason

'Anon, I personally experienced an innocent victim loosing their life at the age of only 24 years old, due to an incompetent abduction investigation by the GBI'.
She courageously fought her abductor for 4 days with mind, body, and spirit, buying time for a rescue, which never came...

As is the TBI, in this case, they used every legal & media trick in the book to sweep it under the rug & protect the agency's integrity...

'After over four years, I am still uncovering information concerning her investigation..'...

Wolfscratch
anon

Ashley, OH

#73403 Feb 4, 2012
Eileen wrote:
Why didnt they issue a cease and desist order against him then they could have arrested him if he didnt stop?
they were very aware of him
They did, through the attorney general and he refused to heed their warning. He decided instead to challenge them.
Poison Control

Morristown, TN

#73404 Feb 4, 2012
Gambler wrote:
Up to 6 now.
You can't prove a negative.
Here's my link to where she didn't sing at the Coon Hunt __________
You are claiming she did so the burden of proof is on You.
The burden of proof is never the defense. It is the accuser. Surely you know this. For someone who believes nothing about this case is factual, you sure do stick around to argue. Of I was convinced, I'd just leave. Methinks you just like to argue. These small towns have a newspaper that comes out once a week. Not everything has a link. The coon hunt is so laid back. While people perform others are eating or talking or helping or even sitting outside on a damn tailgate talking. People are dressed casually and its the world's largest coonhunt. It's not a "fancy" affair. They raise money for St Jude. Good cause. It's just not something that would have every little detail posted on the Internet. Either be a part of the discussion with relevant questions or please, and, yeah, I am begging, STOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pearcys (Nov '14) 9 hr Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) 16 hr seriously 27
Sidebar 22 hr G Who 431
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4
Jon Dodd (Apr '11) Apr 19 JER29 2,580
angie dickerson Apr 19 Sue 9
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) Apr 19 JER29 45

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance