Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 202,249

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#63753 Dec 18, 2011
Gambler wrote:
What proof do we have, LT that Holly did disappear from her carport that morning?
How would a fellow nursing student be privy to the
exact amount of ccs of blood found?
If the scene were true and timing, wouldn't arriving officers have easily caught up with them with such a short lead time?
Why would a quarter or more of the population in
that area have shown up within half and hour?
Or more importantly, DID THEY?
What is really known to be true?...
Gambler, DID THEY is right!
We have NO proof of anything!
With only a 10 minute head start... LE should have caught-up with the abductor traveling in the woods.

None of what we were told makes sense...after 8 months, it makes one wonder IF any of what we was told was true.
Why didn't someone call Holly on her cell phone?
Why No roadblocks?

The actions of LE, the time line,
the changing story, the 160+ people showing up within 30 minutes, the property/carport not being taped off with crime scene tape....
no pictures...
no news services at the B.'s that Wed. morning...
no news conferences since Easter....
Is there proof of anything or anyone other than Holly is missing?

Lexington, Va.

#63754 Dec 18, 2011
It is going onto 9 months now and still no answers about where Holly could be.

Personally I think they are chasing their tails and their strategy of silence is not working.

Things need to change or this case is going cold, like so many others...imo

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#63755 Dec 18, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of a poster writing under a few names to agree and/or argue with himself to highlight TC?
Why does WS write under dozens of names to do the same? As has been posted before, WS is a full supporter of TC.
They both use the same methodology to mislead and confuse her case on various forums.
Do YOU write under various names here?
Is there really only 3 or 4 people here posting under a slew of names and if so, why?
That is another aspect of the peculiarities of this case.
Was it the same on the Karen Swift forum?
If so, what purpose could this possibly serve, as TC is not
involved in her case?
Anybody who is not a multiple personality on this thread have any thoughts about this?
Is this just a sick game to some?
RE: Why does WS write under dozens of names to do the same? As has been posted before, WS is a full supporter of TC.

G-ambler. I am a registered user with my real name & location. I have only used one nic on this forum and will continue to do so. I have never stated that I am a full supporter of TC, but that I listen to all opinions from all posters. Then come to my own conclusions.
I think that it is fairly easy to see the ones that are here for the right reasons, and who the actual game players are..

Wolfscratch
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#63756 Dec 18, 2011
Going cold? When has LE ever been on anyone's trail? Never. Like I said in the beginning; why all the confusion? Obviously, it is to mislead and to cover-up the real story. I hope someone pays dearly for this.
Not-a-blonde

Manchester, TN

#63757 Dec 18, 2011
LaHere wrote:
Going cold? When has LE ever been on anyone's trail? Never. Like I said in the beginning; why all the confusion? Obviously, it is to mislead and to cover-up the real story. I hope someone pays dearly for this.
Sounds like we might all need to pull ourselves out of the doldrums. We all know the Christmas holidays are on top of us. Hope we all pray for Holly, her family and Drew and just trust and believe. Bad things does happen to good people but at the same time, good things does come out of bad things most unexpectedly while we canít and never will control it. That includes LE as well.

Lexington, Va.

#63758 Dec 18, 2011
LaHere wrote:
Going cold?
When has LE ever been on anyone's trail? Never.
Like I said in the beginning; why all the confusion?

Obviously, it is to mislead and to cover-up the real story.

I hope someone pays dearly for this....
LaHere, Brilliant observation of this entire case!
ByTheGraceOfSout hernCharm

Murfreesboro, TN

#63759 Dec 18, 2011
WTH is the matter with some of you? I can not for the life of me figure out how some people can be so cynical. Not only do I feel sorry for these people, I feel terrible for Holly and her family, that anyone could possibly think that Holly didn't dissappear, wasn't abducted, ran away, met her demise at the hands of her brother, or boyfriend, or laughably just simply never exsisted at all. I swear is there anything that anyone says...that those of you with the this grand conspiracy theory mindset..actually believe?

How is it possible to even function if you cannot or will trust even the most obvious of truths? If I questioned the fact that she ever exsisted or that she ran away...why would I even care? Mind boggling at best.

As for the statements demanding that people understand that she is an adult and not a child...let's see...Holly was 19 when she vanished, she was living at home with her parents, she is her mother and fathers child. Unmarried, no children of her own. Everyone is someone's child, unless of course you are spawn straight from the bowels of hell...which in some of y'alls case, would not surprise me at all.

For those of you that are local. Please get out and search your property again. I have been there, I have searched for Holly. The terrain is unbelivably tough. For the older people that can't physically handle searching every inch of their own property...have your younger relatives do it. Call someone, anyone that you know that is capable of a thorough search. IMO Holly is there somewhere. Until she is found...it's gonna be hard to know what happened to her...what that sick bastard did to her or with her.

I have never claimed that Tony is the person that took Holly, nor do I believe that he did. I am sticking straight to the facts. I do not give two sh*ts about what this freak has done in his worthless life. How many times he has been arrested or not. I simply can not get past the fact that he is interfering with an investigation of such importance. Misleading, misdirecting, accusing, and harrassing people that do not deserve this type of torture. Shame on him and shame on anyone defending him.

God bless Holly, her family, and everyone that this case has touched, whether or not they personally know her.

Tears for Holly :'(

Whatever

Granger, IN

#63760 Dec 18, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of a poster writing under a few names to agree and/or argue with himself to highlight TC?
Why does WS write under dozens of names to do the same? As has been posted before, WS is a full supporter of TC.
They both use the same methodology to mislead and confuse her case on various forums.
Do YOU write under various names here?
Is there really only 3 or 4 people here posting under a slew of names and if so, why?
That is another aspect of the peculiarities of this case.
Was it the same on the Karen Swift forum?
If so, what purpose could this possibly serve, as TC is not
involved in her case?
Anybody who is not a multiple personality on this thread have any thoughts about this?
Is this just a sick game to some?
WS may still be a supporter of TC, but apparently they have two different views; TC thinks (at the present time) that Dana's brother-in-law was Holly's abductor, but WC thinks the perp was a stranger sexual predator.

Jasper, GA

#63761 Dec 18, 2011
LaHere wrote:
LaHere, I honor your opinion...

I think that Holly Bobo's case went cold in the early morning of day one. I do not think it was due to any conspiracies or any attempt to cover up the truth of the real story, with the exception of LE creating a hypothesis, jumping to faulty conclusions, and then molding the available information and evidence to fit.

There were many indicators present upon arrival of the first responding officers to conclude that Holly had been abducted by a sexual predator, who was no stranger to the game. Due to the faulty assumptions, lack of preparedness by DCSO, and the delay of a critical timely response, the predator who did have a preplan simply vanished unscathed...

Wolfscratch
Whatever

Granger, IN

#63762 Dec 18, 2011
JER29 wrote:
There would be a lot of possibilities about what arguing with someone at 7:30am. It really depends on who the abductor is and what his motive for taking Holly was. If bf, exbf, or new bf that we dont know about , then it could have been about jealousy. Also when Holly finished her class and graduated she may have planned to move and bf didnt want her to go. If this is an extended family member you would have to know what was going on in the family.The time spent at the house doesnt make this look like a stranger, do your deed there or snatch her and go, no scattering of evidence because no one would know who you are or which way you went.
I agree. It sure doesn't appear to be typical of the MO of a stranger abduction, IMO.
Waytogo

United States

#63763 Dec 18, 2011
LaHere wrote:
Just curious..who is in on the "cover up" in your opinion? And what is the "real story" (in your opinion)? If you don't mind sharing your theory of what happened..
Whatever

Granger, IN

#63765 Dec 18, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gambler, DID THEY is right!
We have NO proof of anything!
With only a 10 minute head start... LE should have caught-up with the abductor traveling in the woods.
None of what we were told makes sense...after 8 months, it makes one wonder IF any of what we was told was true.
Why didn't someone call Holly on her cell phone?
Why No roadblocks?
The actions of LE, the time line,
the changing story, the 160+ people showing up within 30 minutes, the property/carport not being taped off with crime scene tape....
no pictures...
no news services at the B.'s that Wed. morning...
no news conferences since Easter....
Is there proof of anything or anyone other than Holly is missing?
Sometimes I think LE is in the dark as much as we are. And, their lack of ability to move forward in this case does not have anything to do with corruption within in the force, IMO. Sure, they lacked experience, money, and equipment to investigate this crime properly, but has anyone thought of the idea that perhaps all they do have to go on, was what Clint and the family have told them? There were no witnesses EXCEPT for Clint; all they have been able to do is try to reconstruct the crime from what he has revealed to them. Under those circumstances, even the most top-notch law enforcement agency in the country would be puzzled and confused from no more than what they have to go on.

And I still think some of the changes of CB's stories at the beginning was not the result of LE's mistakes - I think the first editions are what HE told THEM. They decided to help him 'save face' by taking the blame. Add that to the mix that the media was bumping into each other, trying to be the first to report the latest on what happened to Holly, and it ended up in one huge, mixed-up mess.

Jasper, GA

#63766 Dec 18, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have made your speech stick to the subject of this thread which is Holly Bobo.
'If we choose to post on a moderated forum, then we can post on a number of forums such as websleuths, etc.'

Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#63767 Dec 18, 2011
BOB INGRAM OF THE GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FEARS THAT AMERICA AND GEORGIA ARE PRODUCING MORE SERIAL KILLERS, MEN AND WOMEN WHO KILL SECRETLY OVER A PERIOD OF WEEKS, MONTHS, EVEN YEARS. "IT'S AN ONGOING AND A GROWING PROBLEM, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT." SAYS AGENT BOB INGRAM WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTIGATING MULTIPLE MURDERS FOR THE G.B.I. "SERIAL KILLERS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO CATCH," SAID AGENT BOB INGRAM. "THEY ARE VERY MUCH A TEXTBOOK TYPE OF KILLER. AND THEY WILL DEFINITELY FOOL YOU. IT IS LIKE THEY HAVE A 'MASK' BEHIND WHICH THEY CAN HIDE AND WILL." AGENT BOB INGRAM AND AGENT RALPH STONE BOTH OF THE G.B.I. HAS HAD FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE WITH MANY OF GEORGIA'S MOST DEADLIEST SERIAL KILLERS AND THEY LIST THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS OF A SERIAL KILLER:SERIAL KILLERS DO NOT USUALLY FIT THE PUBLIC'S NOTION OF A MAD KILLER. IN FACT, MANY OF THEM ARE QUITE INTELLIGENT, ARTICULATE AND CUNNING. SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THEIR PERSONALITIES SUPERFICIAL, BUT THEY ARE EFFECTIVE NONE THE LESS.

THEY EXHIBIT A TOTAL LACK OF COMPASSION, REMORSE OR GUILT FOR THEIR CRIMES AND MOST OFTEN, THE BLAME FOR THE CRIME IS SHIFTED TO THE VICTIM EVEN IF THE VICTIM WERE PICKED AT RANDOM.

THEY HAVE HUGE EGOS AND ARE VERY ADEPT AT MANIPULATING PEOPLE TO SATISFY THEIR EGOS. THEY ARE VERY GOOD MANIPULATORS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS AND NEEDS.

THEY ARE NOT SO MUCH ASOCIAL AS ANTISOCIAL, i.e., THEY HAVE INGRAINED RESENTMENT TOWARD, AND HATRED OF, SOCIETY.

THEY ARE VERY MUCH INTO GAME-PLAYING. PART OF THE KICK THEIR EGOS GET FROM THEIR CRIMES IS THE IDEA OF BEWILDERING POLICE. IT BECOMES A GAME OF, "SEE HOW SMART I AM AND HOW STUPID THE POLICE ARE."

SERIAL KILLERS ENJOY HAVING POWER AND CONTROL OVER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY OVER ANOTHER PERSON'S LIFE. THIS OBSESSION WITH POWER MAY EXPLAIN WHY SO MANY SERIAL KILLERS ARE ATTRACTED TO POLICE WORK.

THEY MAY NOT ACT LIKE IT DURING THE COMMISSION OF THEIR CRIMES, BUT MOST SERIAL KILLERS ARE SANE, NOT INSANE. THEY SUFFER FROM A PERSONALITY DISORDER, NOT A PSYCHOSIS. PSYCHOTICS, SEVERELY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH REALITY, TEND TO LEAVE MANY CLUES AT THE CRIME SCENE;

* SERIAL KILLERS ON THE OTHER HAND, USUALLY LEAVE FEW OR NONE.

AS A RULE, SERIAL KILLERS, PARTICULARLY SERIAL KILLERS, DO NOT CONFESS...

WS
ByTheGraceOfSout hernCharm

Murfreesboro, TN

#63768 Dec 18, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have made your speech stick to the subject of this thread which is Holly Bobo.
For someone claiming to not be Tony...you sure are quick to jump in and post your redundunt comments. Why not get some new material...or post as BFife?
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#63769 Dec 18, 2011
Waytogo wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious..who is in on the "cover up" in your opinion? And what is the "real story" (in your opinion)? If you don't mind sharing your theory of what happened..
I'm not sure who is in on the cover-up. I can see it from two different angles. For a long time I've felt like Holly was "removed" from the scene for her own safety. Witness Protection Program maybe? This theory suggests that Holly either saw/heard something she wasn't supposed to and was in danger. Another possibility is Holly was actually working for the authorities and had been "made". The other angle; Holly is away taking care of a personal issue and in order to save face it was made to look like an abduction. How else could her absence be explained? I have felt at times that this entire event was never meant to go to these lengths....not even close. Although, I'm not satisfied with this particular angle. I simply do not think Holly was taken in the manner described.
Whatever

Granger, IN

#63770 Dec 18, 2011
ByTheGraceOfSouthernCharm wrote:
WTH is the matter with some of you? I can not for the life of me figure out how some people can be so cynical. Not only do I feel sorry for these people, I feel terrible for Holly and her family, that anyone could possibly think that Holly didn't dissappear, wasn't abducted, ran away, met her demise at the hands of her brother, or boyfriend, or laughably just simply never exsisted at all. I swear is there anything that anyone says...that those of you with the this grand conspiracy theory mindset..actually believe?
How is it possible to even function if you cannot or will trust even the most obvious of truths? If I questioned the fact that she ever exsisted or that she ran away...why would I even care? Mind boggling at best.
For the older people that can't physically handle searching every inch of their own property...have your younger relatives do it. Call someone, anyone that you know that is capable of a thorough search. IMO Holly is there somewhere. Until she is found...it's gonna be hard to know what happened to her...what that sick bastard did to her or with her.
I have never claimed that Tony is the person that took Holly, nor do I believe that he did. I am sticking straight to the facts. I do not give two sh*ts about what this freak has done in his worthless life. How many times he has been arrested or not. I simply can not get past the fact that he is interfering with an investigation of such importance. Misleading, misdirecting, accusing, and harrassing people that do not deserve this type of torture. Shame on him and shame on anyone defending him.
God bless Holly, her family, and everyone that this case has touched, whether or not they personally know her.
Tears for Holly :'(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0q9B4MQVWRgXX
~clipped~

Good post. And for the most part, I do agree with you. But whenever a case goes cold (and this one definitely has), forums created such as this one becomes stagnant. Regular bloggers tire of the same theories, so their minds (mine, too) starts to wander out in other directions, admittedly forming pretty wild ideas. But for the most part, I still go back to what probably was the truth; Holly was taken from her property by someone (known to her or not), very likely sexually assaulted, then murdered. I am still not sure however, if her brother doesn't know more than he has told; perhaps to protect himself if he had been involved with the wrong people.

There are so many unsolved cases in the U.S. today, that I am sure if we visited the areas where these crimes took place and talked to the elderly locals who remembered them back 50 years ago, will have their own rendition as to what happened. When the truth never comes out as to what happened to victims (whether their remains were ever found or not), crazy stories abound over the years, some which hardly would even resemble the crime whatsoever. Wild stories and gossip through the years many times wouldn't even sound like the same case, not even from what authorities did know at the time.

I don't know why some think that, just because Holly has not been found, that this means she 'ran away' on her own, etc. That is preposterous, IMO. As you mentioned, the terrain of the state of Tennessee and surrounding areas would make it a miracle if remains ever WERE found. There are a few states where the land is flat, and has very few woods, but certainly not Tennessee, which is what makes it such a scenic area. And not every criminal just tosses their victims along the side of the road; some take great efforts in disposing of them. Unless LE and searchers examined every square foot of woodlands starting around the Bobo's property on out to at least 50 miles, she could be anywhere. Although this happened in April when the foliage was thinner, one could easily bury someone in the woods, toss over the grave plenty of leaves and limbs, and the grave would never be noticed.
Whatever

Granger, IN

#63771 Dec 18, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
BOB INGRAM OF THE GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FEARS THAT AMERICA AND GEORGIA ARE PRODUCING MORE SERIAL KILLERS, MEN AND WOMEN WHO KILL SECRETLY OVER A PERIOD OF WEEKS, MONTHS, EVEN YEARS. "IT'S AN ONGOING AND A GROWING PROBLEM, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT." SAYS AGENT BOB INGRAM WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTIGATING MULTIPLE MURDERS FOR THE G.B.I. "SERIAL KILLERS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO CATCH," SAID AGENT BOB INGRAM. "THEY ARE VERY MUCH A TEXTBOOK TYPE OF KILLER. AND THEY WILL DEFINITELY FOOL YOU. IT IS LIKE THEY HAVE A 'MASK' BEHIND WHICH THEY CAN HIDE AND WILL." AGENT BOB INGRAM AND AGENT RALPH STONE BOTH OF THE G.B.I. HAS HAD FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE WITH MANY OF GEORGIA'S MOST DEADLIEST SERIAL KILLERS AND THEY LIST THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS OF A SERIAL KILLER:SERIAL KILLERS DO NOT USUALLY FIT THE PUBLIC'S NOTION OF A MAD KILLER. IN FACT, MANY OF THEM ARE QUITE INTELLIGENT, ARTICULATE AND CUNNING. SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THEIR PERSONALITIES SUPERFICIAL, BUT THEY ARE EFFECTIVE NONE THE LESS.
THEY EXHIBIT A TOTAL LACK OF COMPASSION, REMORSE OR GUILT FOR THEIR CRIMES AND MOST OFTEN, THE BLAME FOR THE CRIME IS SHIFTED TO THE VICTIM EVEN IF THE VICTIM WERE PICKED AT RANDOM.
THEY HAVE HUGE EGOS AND ARE VERY ADEPT AT MANIPULATING PEOPLE TO SATISFY THEIR EGOS. THEY ARE VERY GOOD MANIPULATORS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS AND NEEDS.
THEY ARE NOT SO MUCH ASOCIAL AS ANTISOCIAL, i.e., THEY HAVE INGRAINED RESENTMENT TOWARD, AND HATRED OF, SOCIETY.
THEY ARE VERY MUCH INTO GAME-PLAYING. PART OF THE KICK THEIR EGOS GET FROM THEIR CRIMES IS THE IDEA OF BEWILDERING POLICE. IT BECOMES A GAME OF, "SEE HOW SMART I AM AND HOW STUPID THE POLICE ARE."
SERIAL KILLERS ENJOY HAVING POWER AND CONTROL OVER PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY OVER ANOTHER PERSON'S LIFE. THIS OBSESSION WITH POWER MAY EXPLAIN WHY SO MANY SERIAL KILLERS ARE ATTRACTED TO POLICE WORK.
THEY MAY NOT ACT LIKE IT DURING THE COMMISSION OF THEIR CRIMES, BUT MOST SERIAL KILLERS ARE SANE, NOT INSANE. THEY SUFFER FROM A PERSONALITY DISORDER, NOT A PSYCHOSIS. PSYCHOTICS, SEVERELY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH REALITY, TEND TO LEAVE MANY CLUES AT THE CRIME SCENE;
* SERIAL KILLERS ON THE OTHER HAND, USUALLY LEAVE FEW OR NONE.
AS A RULE, SERIAL KILLERS, PARTICULARLY SERIAL KILLERS, DO NOT CONFESS...
WS
(Are you shouting at us? LOL!)
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#63772 Dec 18, 2011
ByTheGraceOfSouthernCharm wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone claiming to not be Tony...you sure are quick to jump in and post your redundunt comments. Why not get some new material...or post as BFife?
I think some medicine would be a better choice.
Waytogo

United States

#63773 Dec 18, 2011
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who is in on the cover-up. I can see it from two different angles. For a long time I've felt like Holly was "removed" from the scene for her own safety. Witness Protection Program maybe? This theory suggests that Holly either saw/heard something she wasn't supposed to and was in danger. Another possibility is Holly was actually working for the authorities and had been "made". The other angle; Holly is away taking care of a personal issue and in order to save face it was made to look like an abduction. How else could her absence be explained? I have felt at times that this entire event was never meant to go to these lengths....not even close. Although, I'm not satisfied with this particular angle. I simply do not think Holly was taken in the manner described.
Thanks for sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pearcys 5 hr gotcha 8
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 14 hr rososoto 1
Food or Lack of it in the Decatur County Jail. 15 hr Been there 18
Samantha Russell Thu hayden 4
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) Nov 26 Circle 27
Jimbo Ramey Nov 24 Abc123 3
1 Blessing From God Nov 23 We all can in belief 9
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search