Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 205,500

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Eileen

North Port, FL

#60653 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
The silence of Drew Scott speaks louder than words.
I think so tooo.
since susie S said they were gonna get married.
Eileen

North Port, FL

#60654 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Drew Scott has in fact retained legal council.
LOL i think that was a no brainer ...

It was just very strange that he has said nothing at all.
Hell i thought it was strange her family took 3 months to speak.
Eileen

North Port, FL

#60655 Dec 4, 2011
Snoop wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand in this case is if I were innocent I'd pay my own lie detector expert to test me and clear me and then release those results to the public. Forget whatever the cops did or didn't do, I'd pay for my own and release it.
Everyone has bashed Clint over his description. Maybe he saw exactly what he said he saw. Maybe exactly what he saw that morning is what happened.
In loose fitting clothing a persons build can be hidden if they are not vastly different. Obese versus skin and bones. Average and jacked you won't be able to tell in hunting clothes if they are the same height and walk with the same gait.
There was a confrontation over hunting on the same morning that she vanished. That's odd. Be the worst coincidence ever if that's all it is. That'd almost be like OJ having accidentally cut himself the night of his wife's murder which is what he claimed. I'm willing to bet the perp whoever he was had scratches but it would be tough to determine whether they were from searching or not quickly.
there is a one in thousand chance in my eyes that Clint had anything to do with this. That's the probability anyone has until a case is closed. When this case is solved I believe we will look back and realize he saw much more than we thought.
We have all heard rumors of casts on arms right after this started. We have heard rumors of breakups and the rekindlint of old flames. None of this is documented. We have heard rumors about totally innocent people who we may find out had no involvement. A lot of lives are being changed by this case. I feel for those people that aren't perfect but had nothing to do with this because the scrutiny can really hit people and change them. The damage this person did to the entire community is a crime in itself.
Clint saw someone that he believed looked like the boyfriend. That can be just as much the result of the mind processing what he saw. The physhical characteristics were probably close but from a mental standpoint it was the only person his mind could believe was there at that time and I totally understand that. What he saw was close enough to satisify his brains curiosity up until the arguing started.
Kidnappers don't argue with their victims normally and taking her from her home come on people this wasn't random or a stranger.
The problem with this case is there are so many possible vectors they are still one clue away from satisfying the doubts.
I think Clint only changed the description because MOM said thats not drew...He became unsure of what he actulally saw.

I agree that the first impression is the right impression.
Lucy

United States

#60656 Dec 4, 2011
Can someone post or tell me where to find that video of Karen saying something about, there is 4 of us not 3? I know Holly exists, I'm just curious as to how long she has been a Bobo. I also don't think that TBI guy made a mistake when he said Natalie.
Someone told me a while back they thought Holly had already turned 21.

Since: Jul 11

York, SC

#60661 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Drew Scott has in fact retained legal council.
I am amazed at the FACTS you say you know,how about you give us a clue how you know this to be a fact.
OfficersWife

Xenia, OH

#60662 Dec 4, 2011
UR, are you an officer? You seem to know a lot of facts like inside facts?

Central KY

#60664 Dec 4, 2011
UR in a couple of your post you said if you had any info. you wouldnt post it on an open forum and your purpose was to bring the topic back to Holly and yet now you are pointing a finger at Drew which is an interesting person if not a POI, what gives?
Snoop

Bronx, NY

#60667 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and Clint stated exactly what he saw that morning. The one clue they need is Holly. Without her only a confession would suffice at this point.
Sad but true. Some of what people interpreted as others being targeted (reports from a neighbor they were asked for DNA) may actually have been the tbi doing their diligence and ruling out other people for future conviction. Defense attorneys will argue they they had tunnel vision on their client.

Eileen just trying to point out what others have which is the answers you seek are available and would have put the nonsense to rest. Something can't be found if you are looking in the wrong place and if you look where gambler is looking its the wrong place.

Who had a cast on in photos immediately after this happened?
kellyj

United States

#60668 Dec 4, 2011
Now that tc has taken over this forum It's downhill from here. You people are soooo gullible.
kellyj

United States

#60670 Dec 4, 2011
Think about it, any one "reputable" would NOT quote a s.fox blog, duh!
Waytogo

United States

#60671 Dec 4, 2011
kellyj wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, considering that "person" that runs that blog has did nothing but point fingers at everyone even slightly connected to the case.
Waytogo

United States

#60674 Dec 4, 2011
kellyj wrote:
Or would anyone "reputable" come to a public forum, like Topix, if they have this "inside" info.

Central KY

#60676 Dec 4, 2011
Drew has been silent since Hollys abduction. His alibi has been his dad, a Bobo relative, Karen if only by phone, and perhaps his work place. Heres where an accurate timeline would come in handy as well as phone records. Unfortunately we dont have those records and Karens comments about texting him every night are confusing considering Holly is still missing and no POI has been named. Although a lot of concerned posters would like to know what happened, LE and a jury are the ones that need to see clearly.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60677 Dec 4, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a basic link or wording one puts in "Google" in order to find birth certificates, or is it different for every state?
I'm not really sure why it matters whether she is theirs or adopted. However, with that being said, if she was adopted no one will be able to find the birth certificate.

Central KY

#60679 Dec 4, 2011
UR the professionals you mentioned in an earlier post that have been brought in and to expect results, where did they come from and are they working with LE or independent of them?
Eileen

North Port, FL

#60681 Dec 4, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure why it matters whether she is theirs or adopted. However, with that being said, if she was adopted no one will be able to find the birth certificate.
Not true she gets a birth certificate . Just not with her birth parents names on it.

she would still be on record.
Waytogo

United States

#60683 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Is Samantha Fox pointing fingers or in fact eliminating scenarios? Her motive is clearly to eliminate scenarios and if her writings are properly interpreted then it is evident.
The problem I have with that "blog" is some of those people are innocent--so naming them publicly, when all cannot be guilty of this crime, is wrong, especially coming from someone that clearly knows none of these people personally. I would, and I hope many named have, consult legal counsel for the "damage" suffered from someone who claims to be "eliminating scenarios". I hope this "blog" author does have evidence except a "he said-she said" source, because at the end of the day, most of those statements are libelous in nature and it can harm and damage the livelihood of these people mentioned. Freedom of speech does not include libel! JMO

Central KY

#60684 Dec 4, 2011
Using the phone example does it mean someone else was involved with the pinging ?
Waytogo

United States

#60685 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brought in from all over the US and are top rated in what they do. No they do not work for or with Law Enforcement and have a 100% track record for solving crimes. They find the answers that Law Enforcement cannot.
What is the name of this organization? If they are reputable, then they have a website, especially if claiming a 100% track record as you just stated. And what other crimes have "they" solved? JMO
kellyj

United States

#60686 Dec 4, 2011
PROOF what have they solved your word is worthless.
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brought in from all over the US and are top rated in what they do. No they do not work for or with Law Enforcement and have a 100% track record for solving crimes. They find the answers that Law Enforcement cannot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Dodd (Apr '11) 2 hr Watching17 2,591
Who is it Jimbo is staying with? 13 hr Fact Finder 10
Samantha Dameon Mullen and shayna garrett Sat Grossed out 2
nita Fri clp 14
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan Dec 26 ITM_Slaves 3
Hot girls of Decatur County Dec 26 Towboat man 13
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) Dec 24 guessing 874
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Nov '14 MyNametoo2 2,464
Parsons Dating
Find my Match