Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 234995 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

kellyj

United States

#60670 Dec 4, 2011
Think about it, any one "reputable" would NOT quote a s.fox blog, duh!
Waytogo

United States

#60671 Dec 4, 2011
kellyj wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, considering that "person" that runs that blog has did nothing but point fingers at everyone even slightly connected to the case.
Waytogo

United States

#60674 Dec 4, 2011
kellyj wrote:
Or would anyone "reputable" come to a public forum, like Topix, if they have this "inside" info.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#60676 Dec 4, 2011
Drew has been silent since Hollys abduction. His alibi has been his dad, a Bobo relative, Karen if only by phone, and perhaps his work place. Heres where an accurate timeline would come in handy as well as phone records. Unfortunately we dont have those records and Karens comments about texting him every night are confusing considering Holly is still missing and no POI has been named. Although a lot of concerned posters would like to know what happened, LE and a jury are the ones that need to see clearly.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60677 Dec 4, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a basic link or wording one puts in "Google" in order to find birth certificates, or is it different for every state?
I'm not really sure why it matters whether she is theirs or adopted. However, with that being said, if she was adopted no one will be able to find the birth certificate.

Central KY

#60679 Dec 4, 2011
UR the professionals you mentioned in an earlier post that have been brought in and to expect results, where did they come from and are they working with LE or independent of them?
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60681 Dec 4, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure why it matters whether she is theirs or adopted. However, with that being said, if she was adopted no one will be able to find the birth certificate.
Not true she gets a birth certificate . Just not with her birth parents names on it.

she would still be on record.
Waytogo

United States

#60683 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Is Samantha Fox pointing fingers or in fact eliminating scenarios? Her motive is clearly to eliminate scenarios and if her writings are properly interpreted then it is evident.
The problem I have with that "blog" is some of those people are innocent--so naming them publicly, when all cannot be guilty of this crime, is wrong, especially coming from someone that clearly knows none of these people personally. I would, and I hope many named have, consult legal counsel for the "damage" suffered from someone who claims to be "eliminating scenarios". I hope this "blog" author does have evidence except a "he said-she said" source, because at the end of the day, most of those statements are libelous in nature and it can harm and damage the livelihood of these people mentioned. Freedom of speech does not include libel! JMO

Central KY

#60684 Dec 4, 2011
Using the phone example does it mean someone else was involved with the pinging ?
Waytogo

United States

#60685 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brought in from all over the US and are top rated in what they do. No they do not work for or with Law Enforcement and have a 100% track record for solving crimes. They find the answers that Law Enforcement cannot.
What is the name of this organization? If they are reputable, then they have a website, especially if claiming a 100% track record as you just stated. And what other crimes have "they" solved? JMO
kellyj

United States

#60686 Dec 4, 2011
PROOF what have they solved your word is worthless.
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brought in from all over the US and are top rated in what they do. No they do not work for or with Law Enforcement and have a 100% track record for solving crimes. They find the answers that Law Enforcement cannot.
kellyj

United States

#60687 Dec 4, 2011
I swear, you just can't fix stupid
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60688 Dec 4, 2011
Waytogo wrote:
<quoted text> The problem I have with that "blog" is some of those people are innocent--so naming them publicly, when all cannot be guilty of this crime, is wrong, especially coming from someone that clearly knows none of these people personally. I would, and I hope many named have, consult legal counsel for the "damage" suffered from someone who claims to be "eliminating scenarios". I hope this "blog" author does have evidence except a "he said-she said" source, because at the end of the day, most of those statements are libelous in nature and it can harm and damage the livelihood of these people mentioned. Freedom of speech does not include libel! JMO
Have you looked at the baby lisa irwin case?
Have you seen how many ppl the media has dug up and ppl are pointing fingers at. It happens in all cases but in the baby lisa case these ppl have stepped up and taken polys. and they are talking!

Central KY

#60693 Dec 4, 2011
Clint mentioned calling Hollys phone and then Drews phone, both rang 5 times and went to voicemail. He thought they were togather since neither answered and he had just seen them walking to what he thought was Drews truck to put a turkey in it. So was the second ping close by related to Clint 2 stated phone calls? And hold the icons Im really trying here.
Waytogo

United States

#60695 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Are you investigating the investigators or attempting to help solve an abduction case. The thread is about Holly Bobo and not those that are investigating her abduction.
I am not attempting to solve anything--that is LE's job. And since you can not prove this 100% track record with the name of this organization, nor give me examples of past solved crimes this organization has helped in, then I will take your information with a grain of salt. I mean no disrespect, but I am not buying what you are selling. And sorry, but I will question anyone that is claiming to have solved Holly's abduction (with or without the help or cooperation of LE) and then quoting Samantha Fox's blog as a source. It is as simple as that! JMO
kellyj

United States

#60696 Dec 4, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>Are you investigating the investigators or attempting to help solve an abduction case. The thread is about Holly Bobo and not those that are investigating her abduction.
Then answer the question straight up. You can't because you are making it up as you go along. How's it feel to reel in these good people? Probably the only thing that makes you feel like a man. Crawl back under the rock you came out of. Isn't there a little old lady you can scam, wait you probably already have. You are the scum of the earth. When the curtain falls I truly hope it hits you.
Waytogo

United States

#60697 Dec 4, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked at the baby lisa irwin case?
Have you seen how many ppl the media has dug up and ppl are pointing fingers at. It happens in all cases but in the baby lisa case these ppl have stepped up and taken polys. and they are talking!
Yes I have looked at that case, and it's the biggest mess I have saw in a long time!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60700 Dec 4, 2011
JER29 wrote:
Clint mentioned calling Hollys phone and then Drews phone, both rang 5 times and went to voicemail. He thought they were togather since neither answered and he had just seen them walking to what he thought was Drews truck to put a turkey in it. So was the second ping close by related to Clint 2 stated phone calls? And hold the icons Im really trying here.
I think clint did see DREW with Holly and thats exactly the reason neither answered their phone...

Central KY

#60701 Dec 4, 2011
Personally I dont care if this is tc or the man in the moon if the info is factual. If this is just a circle jerk and an attempt to wake up a sleepy forum we"ll know soon enough. In the meantime keep on posting who knows what will show up.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60702 Dec 4, 2011
Waytogo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I have looked at that case, and it's the biggest mess I have saw in a long time!
yes it is but ya know who the PLAYERS are dont ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ski daddy's (Aug '15) Sun Jenny 14
Mason Niece Sun Stephanie 15
River bar Sun Speedy 13
Amanda candler Sun Barbara 26
Troy Williams from Decaterville (Sep '14) Sat self 12
Scotty Powers Sat Guest 4
Branson townsend thread Sat Too late 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages