Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 267336 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#60253 Dec 2, 2011
'The following PDF on Appalachia and specifically Kentucky's Drug Epidemic portrays what Tennessee is experiencing today.
Tennessee is now the Meth Capitol of the USA.

(click the bottom scroll arrow to advance the page)

http://www.reachoflouisville.com/SIG/Appalach...

Substance Abuse in Appalachia

Methamphetamine Laboratories: 377.(DEA, state, and ... Kentucky's Daniel Boone National Forest has the highest in the number of eradicated ... for miners, often leading to abuse and addiction....

WS

United States

#60254 Dec 2, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll do well to think before you speak. JMO
Law one of Karma (The Great Law)
As you sow, so shall you reap. also characterized as the "Law of Cause and Effect." It is the embodiment of the principle of Reciprocity, which is what "Karma" is really all about. Our attitudes and actions impact the universe about us. A pebble dropped into a still pond causes ever expanding ripples. In time our actions come back to us! We reap what we sowed.
This can also be good by the way.
Does that go for everyone or just me? I didn't see you speak up even though,it happed over,and over.
Yes

Dallas, TX

#60255 Dec 2, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Hi.
I see you aren't sporting your photoshopped
Holly pic as your avi anymore.
I don't blame you.
It raised some eyebrows, you know.
And I bet if you look closely you'll see he or she is related to the Etux clan too. It's all one big photoshop and etux conspiracy.

When you don't even know such basic stuff it really makes you look like an insane person fwiw.
Yes

Dallas, TX

#60256 Dec 2, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
How can someone that is so skeptical of anything and everything also be the queen of assumption? That is some crazy ****.
<quoted text>
Once gambler got on the ethx trail the sky was the limit.

With gambler on the case many mysteries will be solved. We will learn how this ties into the Lindbergh baby, we will find out that Amelia Earhart was shot down by a UFO, we will learn who actually shot JR and more importantly we will get to the bottom of how gambler was able to tell this was all a charade by using the super iq that didn't know a basic Latin phrase used in law
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#60257 Dec 2, 2011
Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>
It's now not know please learn how to spell... And yall don't know anything only things y'all know is what you read on here because you don't have a life! It's funny how y'all think y'all are detectives or something and y'all are solving the case... Yeah some of you may be help if you know something or have seen her but all this bullcrap y'all put in here does not help
I'd be willing to bet you there are people here that know more about your community than you do.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60258 Dec 2, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone out there and searched and plan on going again in the next couple of weeks.
Id like to know if you will be the only one out there searching?
I have not read nor heard of anyone searching at all.
Why is that?
Why dont the parents use the money to hire someone?
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60259 Dec 2, 2011
Erika wrote:
This whole case has been shady from the get go... I'm still sticking with my first thoughts....
A few people came looking for Clint at the Bobo house because the couldn't find him at his normal place.... Karen- "He wasn't supposed to be there"
Holly got cuaght into the middle of it, and was accidentlly killed by friends of both Holly and Clint.. Clint isn't talking because he and his family has been threatened or Clint fears serious jail time..
I have said this from the beginning...
And is a very good explanation for what may have happend that morning...
Everything points at Clint bobo...

Im not so sure about Drew Scott tho.. We dont have any info on what time he left the hunt he could have made it back to Holly's

As i see it its one of those 2
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#60260 Dec 2, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
Koenig, I don't think that is a fair statement across the board. I have done hours and hours of research. Pretty much since the 4 Oct. I have rarely left my computer. I signed up for a background check service I have gone and looked. I turned over what was found whether or not it is relevant. I tend to think it was judging the reaction from LE and TBI/FBI.
I understand your frustration and the offense you take to some of the things posted here. I do as well. I heard that a lady that is a friend of the family sat in the local LE office for 5 days with binders full of information that she found on the internet. After 5 days she was told that "he" wasn't interested on what was found on the internet. The bad thing about this is that he didn't even look at what she had. There could have been something useful in there. IMO I think LE is a big part of the problem here. I understand the theory behind being quiet but if they gave more info out it might make someone come forward. Please keep praying and try to keep the faith.
Im sure they already know what is found on the internet KIAB.
And most of it is rumor... and crapola...

Location hidden

#60261 Dec 2, 2011
I knew bones weren't completely burned...it's amazing he found them since they were buried was my main point. He wanted to find the body very badly so he didn't give up... Glad they got closure.

There should be a wolfi-pedia. You are a plethora of information!!!
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the disappeared link, but very sad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
WS
How did her brother find her remains? Didn't they say they were burned partially and buried?
Yes, Mel1, but it takes a very high temperature for a very long time to completely burn remains.
Richard; Kristi's brother, as well as her DAD & the community searched for her on foot, horseback, and went as far as building a heli pad, for air searches. The Cornwell family sold their Lake house to fund the 18 month search.
LE had the info of the last cell phone ping in Nov., but due to the upcoming holidays, they had postponed the search til the following January.
After all, the victim; Kristi Cornwell, was not one of their family members.
Richard Cornwell, conducted a successful independent search, locating her partial remains 01/01/2011-'New Years Day'..
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/local_ne...
CLEVELAND, Ga.- When police told Richard Cornwell about the new leads in the case of his missing sister, he would go out to search for her, whenever he could find the time.
On Saturday, as some slept off a New Year's hangover or watched college football, Cornwell searched the rural north Georgia woods for several hours and made a remarkable discovery -- skeletal remains hidden partially under leaves. Police on Monday confirmed the burned remains were his sister, 38-year-old Kristi Cornwell, who had vanished about 20 months earlier while taking a walk near their parents' Blairsville home.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation agents recently directed Richard Cornwell to the 2-square-mile part of a wooded area about nine miles from where Kristi was abducted, in part because cell phone records indicated that the primary suspect, James Scott Carringer, was there around 11:30 p.m. when Kristi disappeared. Investigators had only obtained the cell phone records in the last few months.
Investigators had planned to search the new area this month, but Richard Cornwell didn't want to wait.
Wolfscratch
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#60262 Dec 2, 2011
Who knew that having a good working knowledge of
latin words and phrases would be a requisite for
looking at this case?

Bone up, Sleuthers, apparently there will be a test
given later.

But, that's not what an IQ measures.
It is rather about being able to reason and understand for instance, why you,'Yes' you,
have taken it upon yourself to post under various
names in order to attack me and attempt to discredit me about issues involving photoshopping
of pics.

It isn't too hard to see why you try to conflate that with your loony Lindbergh and JR and sometimes Elvis comments.

It is very important to you to try to undermine a very peculiar and relevent feature of this case:
the uploading of photobuckets of dozens and dozens of photoshopped pictures of Holly, Drew, Holly with Drew shooped in, and Holly with Drew in others
cropped out. You don't see that in Missing Persons cases, too often.

Almost every pic of Drew has been tweaked to the point when I saw a natural pic of him in the mix, I almost didn't recognise him. Almost, being the
operative word.

Jasper, GA

#60263 Dec 2, 2011
Mel 1 wrote:
I knew bones weren't completely burned...it's amazing he found them since they were buried was my main point. He wanted to find the body very badly so he didn't give up... Glad they got closure.
There should be a wolfi-pedia. You are a plethora of information!!!
<quoted text>
LMSAO, Mel1; wolfipedia...
A couple of days after Kristi's abduction, my wife & I rode up to Blairsville, GA. Ironically we drove within a few yards of her remains. Her cell phone was located by a homeowner on the roadside, only days after her abduction, and only a few miles of where her remains were found by her brother over 18 months later.

ws
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#60264 Dec 2, 2011
Gambler wrote:
Who knew that having a good working knowledge of
latin words and phrases would be a requisite for
looking at this case?
Bone up, Sleuthers, apparently there will be a test
given later.
But, that's not what an IQ measures.
It is rather about being able to reason and understand for instance, why you,'Yes' you,
have taken it upon yourself to post under various
names in order to attack me and attempt to discredit me about issues involving photoshopping
of pics.
It isn't too hard to see why you try to conflate that with your loony Lindbergh and JR and sometimes Elvis comments.
It is very important to you to try to undermine a very peculiar and relevent feature of this case:
the uploading of photobuckets of dozens and dozens of photoshopped pictures of Holly, Drew, Holly with Drew shooped in, and Holly with Drew in others
cropped out. You don't see that in Missing Persons cases, too often.
Almost every pic of Drew has been tweaked to the point when I saw a natural pic of him in the mix, I almost didn't recognise him. Almost, being the
operative word.
Etux? LMAO
Etux = tuxedo rented online.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#60265 Dec 2, 2011
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
This case is and never will be like any other case.

I also believe it will change the way these cases are profiled or pray that it does anyway.
<quoted text>
ItIsWhatIt Is, What makes this case 'one of a kind'??

There are over a thousand missing people in Tennessee alone, how is this one case so different?

Someone said 'witness protection' program.

What could a 20 yr. old girl know or been involved in, that would put her, alone, in the witness protection program, without her parents and brother? Even IF this is so, does not make it one of a kind.
Why has her identity been erased, OR was it ever there?

She was not listed on the census before all this took place.

What's this 'smoke screen' really about? Who is H..?

Could someone please list reasons that would make this case inTn. different from all others and 'one of a kind"?...jmo

Jasper, GA

#60266 Dec 2, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Id like to know if you will be the only one out there searching?
I have not read nor heard of anyone searching at all.
Why is that?
Why dont the parents use the money to hire someone?
Dejavu, Eileen...
'See a familiar SOP or Strategy by LE' in Gail Palmgren's case?'Wonder why the Bobo's haven't seeked help from a PI or Professional SAR team'?

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/14878595/palmgren...

Friend of Gail Palmgren: Police sent a threatening text message

Wolfscratch

Location hidden

#60267 Dec 2, 2011
So close...that is the sad thing about hope. We hope while what has happened can't be undone and our knowledge of it is unknown for certain...yet we cling to hope that can never be.(Pray this isn't the case for Holly, Karen, and others....but most, if not all, won't have a happy ending....sadly)

Idk if Holly's case has made me more aware or if there are just many who are missing ALL the time. Scary and sad...babies, women, children, and even men...just taken.

There was a man here in Lexington who went missing in late 05 or early 06... Larry Brown. Never heard of or seen again. Very little exposure. Middle-aged man. I worked with him. It's like they didn't even try. Another guy, young man, killed and it was ruled suicide even though in addition to a gunshot to head (possible suicide), there was a gash on his head and a bloody wrench. No investigation.

Scary we have predators, scarier we have no one to really rely on to get to the truth it seems.
<quoted text>
LMSAO, Mel1; wolfipedia...
A couple of days after Kristi's abduction, my wife & I rode up to Blairsville, GA. Ironically we drove within a few yards of her remains. Her cell phone was located by a homeowner on the roadside, only days after her abduction, and only a few miles of where her remains were found by her brother over 18 months later.
ws

Location hidden

#60268 Dec 2, 2011
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Etux? LMAO
Etux = tuxedo rented online.
Ha!! Good one!!

Its not that s/he didn't know what etux meant. Many don't. Why wasn't gambler not skeptical of the number of people that were named Etux?

I posted this once and it didn't show up. If there is a duplicate, sorry.
Fedupwithcrime

Bedford, IN

#60269 Dec 2, 2011
Erika wrote:
This whole case has been shady from the get go... I'm still sticking with my first thoughts....
A few people came looking for Clint at the Bobo house because the couldn't find him at his normal place.... Karen- "He wasn't supposed to be there"
Holly got cuaght into the middle of it, and was accidentlly killed by friends of both Holly and Clint.. Clint isn't talking because he and his family has been threatened or Clint fears serious jail time..
Your theory makes more sense than any of the others that I have heard on this forum. Kudos to you - I think you are very close to the truth!

Jasper, GA

#60271 Dec 2, 2011
Mel 1 wrote:
So close...that is the sad thing about hope. We hope while what has happened can't be undone and our knowledge of it is unknown for certain...yet we cling to hope that can never be.(Pray this isn't the case for Holly, Karen, and others....but most, if not all, won't have a happy ending....sadly)
Idk if Holly's case has made me more aware or if there are just many who are missing ALL the time. Scary and sad...babies, women, children, and even men...just taken.
There was a man here in Lexington who went missing in late 05 or early 06... Larry Brown. Never heard of or seen again. Very little exposure. Middle-aged man. I worked with him. It's like they didn't even try. Another guy, young man, killed and it was ruled suicide even though in addition to a gunshot to head (possible suicide), there was a gash on his head and a bloody wrench. No investigation.
Scary we have predators, scarier we have no one to really rely on to get to the truth it seems.
<quoted text>
Mel1, the sad thing is, LE doesn't have a clue, nor do they want one...

The one common denominator of the investigations of:
Adam Walsh, Meredith Hope Emerson, Kristi Cornwell, Cheryl Dunlap, John & Irene Bryant, Levi Frady, Gail Palmgren, Karen Swift, Holly Bobo, and the thousands of other missing & murdered across the southeast and US, is that the antiquated silence strategy & tactics of the 1950s was utilized by Law Enforcement...

"The American public is a very valuable resource in missing persons investigations"!

'We now have another female hiker missing in my neck of the woods'..

http://cumming.11alive.com/news/news/92710-cu...

CUMMING, GA: Mom, dog missing since Saturday...

Wolfscratch

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#60272 Dec 2, 2011
Erika wrote:
Erika, Shady from the get go!

Your theory makes more sense than the witness protection program theory, imo... UNLESS something

happened to H. in her past, and her testimony put this perp in prison.

Maybe he just got out of prison/or never went and took H. as revenge...

Jasper, GA

#60273 Dec 2, 2011
Erika wrote:

"If the abductor had come looking for Clint, instead of Holly, "Why wouldn't he have found him"..

'duh'..

Wolfscratch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little David Wilkins, Country Singer 2 hr George S 1
Dylan Adams 2 hr Could not care 3
News Taylor Parsons of Mountain City is Miss Tenness... (Oct '08) 17 hr just DO IT 9
Sidebar (Jan '17) Nov 17 DooDoo Fartlebach 512
april conder (Feb '13) Nov 17 Stink purple 8
Tinker construction (Jul '12) Nov 16 Newbie 2 51
Josey Patterson Nov 15 Kissing cousins 8

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages