Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
57,501 - 57,520 of 189,067 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Taterspud,
Do we know IF the neighbor was wearing full Turkey camo that morning?
Do we know IF the neighbor even owns any turkey camo, including gloves and head covering?
Do we know his height?
Do we know his weight?
Do we know IF he has a young sounding voice?
Do we know his age?
Do we know IF the neighbor has a live-in-partner?
Would there be any reason for Holly to take the time to be arguing with him that morning?
Until we have these answers, I say don't jump to any conclusions and look closer to home.
There's not much that we know about the neighbor. I haven't jumped to any conclusion about him. Just noted that his story should be checked out again.

Everyone should be checked out again. I think there is something that has been overlooked, and that even LE is not sure where it is. Maybe they need some new eyes to look at what clues/evidence they have.

There's not that much we know about anyone in this case. While I think that LE has overlooked some things, I also think they are sitting on info that they have not released due to hurting the case.

And I also agree with WS that some things from the beginning were botched by LE, or kept quiet. But, sooner or later everything does come out in the wash.

Prayers for Holly and family. Bring Holly Bobo home safely.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

The younger sounding voice is another mystery. Clint first saw 2 people kneeling in the garage that he didnt know. Then it is stated it was Holly and her abductor,this being 1 location of blood. Clint wasnt alarmed in one version but in the Jackson Sun article LE is quoted saying he was alarmed. Next it is Drew so the voice must have been male or Clint wouldnt assume it was him. But as they walk towards the woods Clint isnt alarmed. The voice could have been a 3rd person there that Clint didnt see.
Whatever

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
Henderson,in the Jackson Sun article Clint said the man in camo may have been wearing gloves and a cap, he didnt see his face or hands. Also the early report stated that camo man had his hand on Hollys arm as they entered the woods.
That was the first report, later corrected by Clint. He said that the perp was NOT holding on or guiding Holly, but that they were 'walking side by side'. He probably wanted to get that information out there because he was getting criticized for not noticing right away that she was being forced to walk away from the house; his interpretation of the scene was that she was not being made to walk, and that he thought the guy was Drew.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Tater there has already been 2 different sets of eyes looking at this case.Either the first set was off track or there was a reason another set was brought in.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

I read in another forum that Dana took Karen to work on 4-13.Im not sure where that info came from but I havent read anywhere else. It has been reported Dana left before Karen that morning. Could this be a reason that Karen rode home with a friend or is this just incorrect info? Also I noticed in the Jackson Sun article that the school secretary ask Karens neighbor to go check the Bobos house when she called the school about the scream,I missed that before.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ, quit exagerating, & judging others...WS
RE: I never said anything about the Easter search either, just that there were 1000s of searchers and they all could report different findings.(MJ f WTN)
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about25945-7...
WBBJ-TV News Anchor Will Nunley tweeted Sunday afternoon that according to dispatch, Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched a specialized foot search.
Authorities have not assembled many new searches this late in the day, Nunley said.
Dispatch called for all available search teams on foot, a message that came from the Tennessee High Patrol at about 5:30 p.m.
The search organizer said,“This is the latest in the evening that a new search has been organized.”
Nunley tweeted, "We don't have time to waste" as searchers rushed to get on the bus to be shuttled to the new search location. "The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush to get on buses," he said.
Earlier in the day Nunley had tweeted,“It’s a day of renewed faith, let’s see what it will bring. I know everyone is scrambling for updates. I wish I had more to bring to you.”
* Organizers had encouraged teams on foot to return. There were
'less than 100 volunteers registered to search on Easter Sunday', reports say.
ws
I never said anything about easter...so all your links mean squat....if you go back and read I said that there were 1000's of searchers ...never mentioned easter at all that came from you...I was speaking of all the evidence collected by searchers and that only le knows the entirety of the evidence so whatever you are talking about has nothing to do with my statement....as far as being judgemental I am far from it...I just call a spade a spade...and I ill continue to do so .....and I don't give a damn what you or ur buddies think about me....you can call me whatever you choose, it doesn't make it any more true than the lists of evidence circling around on the internet....nor the rumors of arrests conjured up by a pitiful little excuse of a man sitting behind a computer...and no, I'm not talking about anyone in particular but if the shoe fits...lol when the shoe fits I get an inbox full of nasty messages....not once have I publicly named names but I will...in due time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>seperation from reality? come on wolfie, you can do better than that, lol....how in the world can you tell me I'm seperated from reality when you yourself have said that you have taken on the demon of a serial killer...now THAT is a seperation from reality....I wasn't talking about you anyhow....and if there was a triple post correction I probably didn't read it, which would be my bad....and judgemental? I am one of the few people that haven't been judgemental of you, have even taken up for you when you have been under attack. Just because you were duped by misinformation doesn't mean that there aren't degrees of seperation....maybe you should watch the news sometime that isn't about missing persons cases, because the degrees of separation have been discussed quite a bit lately. Obviously, you hang on to every single word these people feed you. How about that arrest you said that was coming, was it last monday? And the information that you posted about the neighbor? Did you investigate that information yourself, or did you get it spoon fed to you? Funny that it coincided with someone calling into a news station and giving them false information as well isn't it? Do I think you are responsible? NO, you are just another pawn in this sick game they are playing. I also don't believe TC is responsible on his own either, he has plenty of help....I just can't imagine someone like you telling me that I have had a separation from reality, because I assure you, I don't sit here night and day watching and waiting on some glorious new gossip to appear on topix. I actually am living and working and spending time with my kids and other real living human beings. I doubt you can say that since Hilton took over your head and ran off your entire family....and for the record, I've never said anything like this to you before, but you opened the door, not me. I never said anything about the Easter search either, just that there were 1000s of searchers and they all could report different findings. I reckon you saw the list that was passed around via email by one of your buddies here....that list made Karen highly upset from what I have been told, and none of the things on it were true. I am sick and tired of these games being orchestrated to hurt this family. If you are involved in them, shame on you! If you aren't, then I am not talking to you....simple as that.
MJ, tc acted on his own in creating his fake/non-existent SAR team and then proceeded to contact individuals in and around Parsons for information. Unfortunately, he has found some who will spoon feed him gossip, and not legitmate info, which is one reason for the silence of LE.

Also, you have defended WS many times. But, for now I wouldn't rake him over the coals about tc. He's not the only one who has fallen for tc's crap.

He will wake up, hopefully sooner than later. We've all made similar mistakes about other issues. Ease off a bit. Not trying to argue. Just saying....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

JER29 wrote:
Tater there has already been 2 different sets of eyes looking at this case.Either the first set was off track or there was a reason another set was brought in.
Weren't there 3 sets of eyes? That if local LE, TBI, and FBI? Not argumentative. Just saying that there were 3 sets or two sets, and no one can obtain any CLEAR clues?

Whatever

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Taterspud wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ, tc acted on his own in creating his fake/non-existent SAR team and then proceeded to contact individuals in and around Parsons for information. Unfortunately, he has found some who will spoon feed him gossip, and not legitmate info, which is one reason for the silence of LE.
Also, you have defended WS many times. But, for now I wouldn't rake him over the coals about tc. He's not the only one who has fallen for tc's crap.
He will wake up, hopefully sooner than later. We've all made similar mistakes about other issues. Ease off a bit. Not trying to argue. Just saying....
I fell for the 'neighbor crap' too, if indeed it is crap. I didn't realize at the time he obtained his information from TC.
Whatever

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Unchained Rebel wrote:
Didn't take long to figure out this thread is clueless. Does anybody have any real info on what happened to this girl? Caution I bite
Nope.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Tater actually 5 set originally; local LE, TBI, FBI, Homeland Security, and U.S Marshalls.The 2nd set of eyes was in reference to a replacement of 1st set of TBI agents.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
Tater actually 5 set originally; local LE, TBI, FBI, Homeland Security, and U.S Marshalls.The 2nd set of eyes was in reference to a replacement of 1st set of TBI agents.
Wonder why all of the above agencies were not in Dyersburg after Karen Swift went missing? Can anyone help me with that? Why Holly and not Karen?

Just thinking out loud.....makes me wonder.
Jade

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And that was before Mom up and quit and Dad "went to part-time",
so we are told. But, not with McKenzie's because a spokesperson
let the cat out of the bag that he "used" to work for them.
Although, I could never find any proof of that.
They never acknowledged it in any way that one of their employees had a national case of an abducted daughter or offered any assistance. Or even included him on the Parson's office company Christmas Cards.
So who knows how they manage the upkeep on the car.
What was odd about the Seventeen article,(as all media accounts of this are odd, aren't they), it related the ONE video where she/they sings the Miley Cyrus song, as videos they liked to do, and tooling around in BRITTNEY'S Mustang for fun.
Not Holly's.
So either they both had one, or the Seventeen article was written from echo chamber info and NO ACTUAL INTERVIEW.
How did Seventeen contact Ms. Brown, when no one can decide how to spell her name?
And why even include this story, she wasn't a teenager.
There are teenagers who DO go missing though.
It smelled fake as the shooped pic they posted with the article.
WHY, WHY, WHY are there so many photoshopped pics of Holly on the net? For what purpose did they need
to change her looks?
I would have passed on this except I know you have brought this up before. It seems obvious to me that several variations of her look is all for the purpose of helping to locate her. A poster the other day explained to you about her own curly hair & that she sometimes straightens it. I know I look quite different without make-up. I saw a pic on one of the FB pages of Holly with dark hair. An abductor who is keeping her alive could very well want to change her looks.

Some of the posters, flyers, etc may have a different look because of how the person creating it wanted it to look. Not necessarily because they wanted to make her look different, but so that the piece is professional. In other words, not something just anyone off the streets put togetther that was shoddy looking. IMO
lexie

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

This may have already been mentioned, but has anyone seen the Facebook pages to slam TC? It seems as though it's someone from Decatur County, but you all know how the Internet works...

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Boon10,if LE thinks this is a local abduction why all of the agencies in this case? A state trooper told some of the searchers that they knew who had Holly and he was moving her around. The Volnation forum is a good read of the first 3 weeks of the search, they thought they had them a couple of times. Then the $50000 reward from governors office for a local abduction. LE states she still is in west TN? Add to the above the scattered evidence and phone call on Easter with a tip of some type and you have a great mystery. If you figure it out let me know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
Wow 5!? And they still couldn't get any clues or find her?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

lexie wrote:
This may have already been mentioned, but has anyone seen the Facebook pages to slam TC? It seems as though it's someone from Decatur County, but you all know how the Internet works...
How many? Got links? My belief, the more there are the more his fraud is exposed.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have passed on this except I know you have brought this up before. It seems obvious to me that several variations of her look is all for the purpose of helping to locate her. A poster the other day explained to you about her own curly hair & that she sometimes straightens it. I know I look quite different without make-up. I saw a pic on one of the FB pages of Holly with dark hair. An abductor who is keeping her alive could very well want to change her looks.
Some of the posters, flyers, etc may have a different look because of how the person creating it wanted it to look. Not necessarily because they wanted to make her look different, but so that the piece is professional. In other words, not something just anyone off the streets put togetther that was shoddy looking. IMO
RE: Some of the posters, flyers, etc may have a different look because of how the person creating it wanted it to look. Not necessarily because they wanted to make her look different, but so that the piece is professional. In other words, not something just anyone off the streets put togetther that was shoddy looking.

'You are right on, Jade'...There is a professional photographer that has volunteered her time and expertise in the search for Holly Bobo'...

The following is a FB PM to me back on
May 13/2011 after I was contacted by an unknown person for help in preparing a prayer book for the victims' family.:

'Hey guys! A wonderful woman, Lexa Ann, may be contacting some of you. She is an amazing photographer and has kindly allowed us to use her photos in our prayer book for the Bobo's. She is making photo messages, like the one she posted below, and would like to ask a few of you for a prayer or message. Just wanted to let you know in case she contacts you. Thanks!****
After a little research, I realized that ****, was the poster that posted the amazing photos of Holly Bobo on the BHBHS FB Forum. She is very creative and talented.

"I apoligize for my skeptical response to you and ***..and hope yall forgive me"..

WS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Unchained Rebel wrote:
Now comes the part where taterpud accuses me of being the tc dude like he does to everyone that disputes.
Ahhhh yes tc. Finally drew you out. Don't you know your writing style is known and gives you away?

But, in case you aren't tc, tc is nothing to be afraid of. He runs when he's confronted in person by those whom he's screwed over. You bank on that! Smear sh#t? LOL! tc is smearing his own name worse than it was, by involving himself in a case like this. LE knows!

If I had to "bank" on anything tc says, I would be bankrupt. When it comes to him, the perp has nothing to be afraid of.

Oh, and if you're not tc, then it doesn't matter. And if you are, then you know what I'm talking about. I don't accuse everyone of being you. tc isn't hard to spot. Even if I don't let on, I know who he is.

tc just can't hide. He knows nothing about this case and is a fake. Whether of not that sits well with you, I could care less. Scroll and roll.

lexie

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Taterspud wrote:
<quoted text>How many? Got links? My belief, the more there are the more his fraud is exposed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Samantha-Fox/2...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fake-SAR-Team-f...

Here are the two I saw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Bayless 145,623
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,314
Teacher Hunter Hayes 9 hr Just wondering 24
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Wondering 8,612
other females abused/murdered by ZA and his bud... 12 hr linkplease 38
Tin Roof 16 hr Rolph 11
Big brother 16 20 hr Southern Belle 84
Mark Pearcy Tue linkplease 374
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••