Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 266318 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#59051 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Guess again taterpuddly a guy like tc don't waste his time like you on a thread.
Then why are you here tc? Why are you answering me? Perhaps you should tell everyone on here how many people you've conned and scammed?

Prayers for Holly and her family. Bring Holly Bobo home safely.

Location hidden

#59052 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Guess again taterpuddly a guy like tc don't waste his time like you on a thread.
tc is wasting his time with the samantha blog and his fake FB page. Its getting him nowhere, and especially not to TN.

Location hidden

#59053 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Happy as a lark to see taterpuddly still that one kid getting an f in gym class.

Location hidden

#59054 Nov 27, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Maybe we have discussed the abductor monitoring LE communications over the prior 60,000 comments. Something that should have been obvious to us from the first few days is that the abductor was aware that the abduction was witnessed, and that LE was alerted due to the influz of calls, texts, and more than likely voice mails on her cell phone.
This would have caused him anxiety and to modify his original abduction strategy & plan, IMO.
Wolfscratch
A good post. A good theory.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#59056 Nov 27, 2011
JER29 wrote:
I read in another forum that Dana took Karen to work on 4-13.Im not sure where that info came from but I havent read anywhere else.
It has been reported Dana left before Karen that morning.

Could this be a reason that Karen rode home with a friend or is this just incorrect info?

Also I noticed in the Jackson Sun article that the school secretary ask Karens neighbor to go check the Bobos house when she called the school about the scream,I missed that before.
JER29, I read months ago, Karen's sister was the person who drove her home. Did Karen's sister work at the same school?
In another article, I read where a 'lady from school' drove Karen home and Karen used the ladies cell phone on the way home.

Location hidden

#59058 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Keep pulling at a$$ hairs taterpuddly and guess again. I'm not tc and don't even know the dude.If what you say is true then the perp is squirming. You have the worst case of tc phobia so I think you are the perp. Keep on squirming perp.
Oh I don't think the perp is squirming over tc. If tc saw the perp or anyone confront him, he'd run like hell.

tc phobia? more like tc knowledge. You just can't handle the fact that you are being exposed. Huh tc?

Lexington, Va.

#59059 Nov 27, 2011
Taterspud, You're the one side-tracking the conversations more than TC...

Notice JER29 mentions Drew and most of Parsons and U jump in to the didivertvert mode, as usual.

Tater salad, Tell the truth, do you have a dog in this fight or are U hired to divert and delay conversations @ certain people?

Lexington, Va.

#59062 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Wasn't Clint wasn't Nat wasn't John Dodd wasn't Blake Barnett wasn't Lee Baugus wasn't Ed Barnes wasn't the milkman.

Now there's your sign...
Unchained Rebel, I'll second that!
Tweetybird

Memphis, TN

#59063 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Wasn't Clint wasn't Nat wasn't John Dodd wasn't Blake Barnett wasn't Lee Baugus wasn't Ed Barnes wasn't the milkman. Now there's your sign.
Leave one name in there,he is your main man.

Lexington, Va.

#59064 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
It doesn't matter JER29 who drove the mother home.

What matters is why they didn't pass the slimewad that took her.

Think on that and you will answer your own question.
Unchained Rebel, Excellent point!

Don't tell me with all those people driving toward the B.'s, NO one passed 'anyone' on the road going in the other direction.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#59065 Nov 27, 2011
Looks like TC is talking to himself again

Location hidden

#59066 Nov 27, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
Taterspud, You're the one side-tracking the conversations more than TC...
Notice JER29 mentions Drew and most of Parsons and U jump in to the didivertvert mode, as usual.
Tater salad, Tell the truth, do you have a dog in this fight or are U hired to divert and delay conversations @ certain people?
I don't think you are correct. I have said that when the forum gets on the neighbor or drugs it gets derailed. I have noticed that it gets derailed when a certain few names are brought up. I don't have to justify my dog to you or anyone else. But, I can assure you I am not "paid to divert and delay conversations @ certain people".

Scroll and roll.

Location hidden

#59068 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Scroll on taterperp this thread is NOT about you or some dude named tc. You done plucked your last a$$ hair on this thread. Now let's get back to what the thread is about.
Yes, let's do.

Location hidden

#59070 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Letsthink! Oh so true!

Location hidden

#59071 Nov 27, 2011
Kuer1 wrote:
Looks like TC is talking to himself again
I believe so.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#59073 Nov 27, 2011
This would be a nice place to start a Holly Bobo forum. TC gets more attention now than Holly ever did.
hypnosister

Syracuse, NY

#59075 Nov 27, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
JER29, I read months ago, Karen's sister was the person who drove her home. Did Karen's sister work at the same school?
In another article, I read where a 'lady from school' drove Karen home and Karen used the ladies cell phone on the way home.
Karen and her sister are both teachers at the same school i hope this helps

Location hidden

#59077 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
Everything that taterperp has said throughout this thread was going to happen to the tc dude never happened. First there was he was getting busted and then LE shut his FB search and info site down. Let's not forget the one about him being in hiding from the fbi. None of it happened and that tells me that taterper is the one that's exposed himself as a liar. Like I said taterperp you are all out of a$$ hairs to pluck. Letsthink hit the nail right on the head. Good job Letsthink.
tc, I did not give a time frame of when it was going to happen. Good things take time. I never said LE shut your FB search and info site down. I do believe that was another poster who said that LE shut down your wall. And tc, your time is limited to how long you can go on about holly on your fake sites. Its just a matter of time tc. Just a matter of time.

Waytogo

United States

#59078 Nov 27, 2011
Tweetybird wrote:
<quoted text>Leave one name in there,he is your main man.
I agree.

Location hidden

#59079 Nov 27, 2011
Unchained Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did he pay you taterperp? That makes you an accessory!
Holy crap! You are really pissed tc! Someone done gone and hit your nerve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any fun places to hang out and meet locals? 7 hr Lmfao 20
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 11 hr Izzy-_- 73
Bryant Squires 18 hr TIA 1
Baybay Sat Baybay 3
Antioch Baptist Church (Jul '15) Sat Rapping Rod 22
Kristie Baugus Moon Oct 20 Ppp 3
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) Oct 19 Smh 911

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance