Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Read more: MidSouthNewz 217,433

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Read more

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#56036 Nov 13, 2011
Eileen has stated several times in her opinion something happened involving CLINT and HOLLY. Whatever it was escalated and wasnt intended to go that far and then the coverup. That may be what is being confused with something KAREN was suppose to have said.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#56037 Nov 13, 2011
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would bother to READ you would see this has been brought up before. This subject is old and stale. Move on...
I for one would like to know if this is true, would be nice to know, BC, GA, just might be a nut bag, after all he is here everyday running his month, with dumb info, that has nothing to do with Holly and has admitted he's been band, on webslut and Blink too, hmmmm, whats left for him = Topix, the last place GA, can post to.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56038 Nov 13, 2011
I remember hearing the statement "..not suppose to go this far.." but it seems it was in the last media blitz the family did rather than in the beginning. TonkasMom might know.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#56039 Nov 13, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this visit quick for you...
There is no news.
Go away.
ya, you shure do act like a (PRO) you have been cutting people down and running or month for days on this tread to, I guss or a nut bag too, you and GA two peas in a pod. Don't think that the people that lurk can't see your BS to, troll.
Tweetybird

Jackson, TN

#56040 Nov 13, 2011
Silent Observer

Wingate, NC

#56041 Nov 13, 2011
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
ya, you shure do act like a (PRO) you have been cutting people down and running or month for days on this tread to, I guss or a nut bag too, you and GA two peas in a pod. Don't think that the people that lurk can't see your BS to, troll.
Ummm...what kind of PRO am I?(I know I shouldn't ask, but just can't help myself, lol)
What is this tread you refer to?
Can you explain guss to me...I don't think I've heard that word before.
You know what I say to people that lurk? La waaa, la whaaa, whaa, sniff, sob, cry.
Don't like it here....why do you keep returning?
Do we satisfy the sadistic side of your drunken ramblings?

Definition of stupid:
Repeating the same action over and over while expecting a different result.
Sounds like YOU!!
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#56042 Nov 13, 2011
josy wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd you answered for him , now why would you do that? hmmmm
same person
No, but I used to be both of them.
Silent Observer

Wingate, NC

#56043 Nov 13, 2011
and what does "runnning or month for days" mean in drunk language?
Tennessean

Athens, TN

#56044 Nov 13, 2011
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you judge your own posts? Silent Observer can type AND spell. You must be confusing him with someone else.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#56045 Nov 13, 2011
josy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid ass is it just amazing that way back in 2008 this is what people said then that you were posting back and forth with silent observer and you made up differnt names then, so whats the chances.
Updated 2/25/08 07:55 PM
Email: trollville.com
Silent Observer, Sleddog is someone who talks to Glenn Adams over there on the topix website.
----------
jessicafromJaspe rsucks
Ellijay, GA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1036 Feb 20, 2008
Jeff doesn't give a rats @ss about you, especially not enough to invent people, much less going through the trouble it would take to fool a website into giving different ip locations that aren't even remotely close.
It is one of his many proxy names on this forum!
He creates a list of poster names that he can use to
be his Amen chorus!
To be his cheerleaders!
To be his henchmen and poster agitators.

They are all WS.
He is a nutcase.
He has made up stories about finding evidence in this case
(that conveniently didn't get turned in, of course).
He lied about having a member of LE tell him that they "knew"
who the perp was and that he had her at his hideout/home.

He creates characters that he supposedly know the family or Holly.
He is delusional. He claims to even know the Fake TC.
That is when he and his stable of proxies aren't causing confusion accusing every other poster of being him.

He is a menace to a case.
Thanks for letting us know how long this sort of thing has been going on. I will look out for him on future forums.
Tennessean

Athens, TN

#56046 Nov 13, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
I don't think he's drunk...that makes it even more pitiful.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#56047 Nov 13, 2011
Nero wrote:
Can you TROLLS that come here every day, start your own, Topix topic some were else, were you can cut each other down, have your little battles, about grammer, spelling, and what every else, you wish to nit pic apart, GET OFF THIS page, ABOUT HOLLY BOBO, your crap is been boring for months, and it's just getting worse, I have a problem with people that have the need to come here everyday and post your BS, between yourself like you know so much. ;-O
We do. However, all important info is only discussed at the other board.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#56048 Nov 13, 2011
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is NOT whether it has been brought up before.
The question is WHY YOU feel the need to bring it up again.
WTH? Ground control to Major Kiab???

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#56049 Nov 13, 2011
Silent Observer wrote:
only WHCJ aka Felcher aka Jake aka HVAC (pet name from wolfie) aka Nero and his hairdresser know for sure.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#56050 Nov 13, 2011
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one would like to know if this is true, would be nice to know, BC, GA, just might be a nut bag, after all he is here everyday running his month, with dumb info, that has nothing to do with Holly and has admitted he's been band, on webslut and Blink too, hmmmm, whats left for him = Topix, the last place GA, can post to.
Then do your own research.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#56051 Nov 13, 2011
I dont need to take time to spell check for you trolls, if you get it you get it, its not worth it to me, if this place had is thing to offer, i would, not
Silent Observer

Wingate, NC

#56052 Nov 13, 2011
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
We do. However, all important info is only discussed at the other board.
OMG...hilarious!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#56053 Nov 13, 2011
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like the people on the forum, you basically told everyone here how dumb we all are. Why are you here? Don't say because of Holly because I call Bullsh*t. You are stirring up as much trouble as everyone else. If you don't like the leave!!!
And don't let the door hit ya in a$$ on the way out. GOODBYE
Silent Observer

Wingate, NC

#56054 Nov 13, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of his many proxy names on this forum!
He creates a list of poster names that he can use to
be his Amen chorus!
To be his cheerleaders!
To be his henchmen and poster agitators.
They are all WS.
He is a nutcase.
He has made up stories about finding evidence in this case
(that conveniently didn't get turned in, of course).
He lied about having a member of LE tell him that they "knew"
who the perp was and that he had her at his hideout/home.
He creates characters that he supposedly know the family or Holly.
He is delusional. He claims to even know the Fake TC.
That is when he and his stable of proxies aren't causing confusion accusing every other poster of being him.
He is a menace to a case.
Thanks for letting us know how long this sort of thing has been going on. I will look out for him on future forums.
another delusional one....

What does it matter anyway? Holly doesn't exist. The Bobo family is just a figment of your imagination. None of us exist. It was all just a dream. You should go back to sleep now....
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#56055 Nov 13, 2011
Boon1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
josy has a lot of the characteristics of TaffyBean and CH...just sayin'
They don't come here often but when they do...no holds barred! They spew and run......
No that would be YOU. Just as soon as your proxy server runs
out. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) 1 hr JER29 31
bucks Fri jwjeje 5
News Man with ties to Holly Bobo case found dead in ... Fri doubtful of the da 4
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Apr 16 proof 20
Best Bar in Decatur County Apr 16 D C welcumsu 2
Amtac Apr 15 finnigan 3
In Memory of Holly Bobo Apr 14 guessing 15
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]