Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 255062 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jun 11

Salem, OR

#48726 Oct 7, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I did, too, zup! I also heard a little from one of the old soap operas..."The Infantile and the Worthless," remember that one?
I'm NOT referring to you, CWT...
Wish I could remember that far back. My memory goes back to just after breakfast.
Whatever

Panama City Beach, FL

#48727 Oct 7, 2011
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen and Drew having an affair!!! That scenario has NEVER cross my mind.
I have stated that I believe that Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew may hold the answers to what happened to Holly in the hours prior to the dawning of April 13th but ... I have also stated that I do not know where to begin speculating in regards to who is covering for who.
The reason I include the elusive Drew in the scenario is he has been elusive and because Karen stated in an afforded interview that she had talked to Drew prior to learning about the alleged scream and ... that she has had daily texted communication with Holly 's boyfriend ever since.
Could this communication be all about keeping stories straight?
Janet
Certainly not necessarily. Years ago, when a cousin of mine was killed in a car accident, his girl friend at the time used to call his mom every day. This went on for probably at least six months. They gave each other support, and I feel that Drew feels obligated to keep in close touch with Holly's mom because they both lost a loved one. To make matters worse, they don't even know for sure if she is deceased or not.
Just Curious

Topeka, KS

#48728 Oct 7, 2011
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could remember that far back. My memory goes back to just after breakfast.
Lucky You! Sometimes I wish I had that problem. Life would be much simpler that way...for me...maybe not others around me...
Buck

Memphis, TN

#48729 Oct 7, 2011
flower wrote:
<quoted text>You know Tater that sounds like a threat...and that,I don't like at all. Makes me wonder what You are afraid of. People on Topix are free to believe who and what they choose. They are posting different snippets to ask others opinions,or because they think they have found new info, and are worried for Holly. If there were consequences for posting snippets of stupid sites or even more idiotic topix posts. Anyone who replied to CH, Abduction Skeptic,Elaine and a few others would have to face the music. I should post a youtube video now-but, I'll leave it to Glenn. I suggest-"Do the Hustle"
Flower-- I did not interpret TS comments to be a threat at all. Simply making a statement and/or opinion. Most here agree that TC is in it for the money & possibly any notoriety he can obtain. Or so he thinks.
Just Curious

Topeka, KS

#48730 Oct 7, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not necessarily. Years ago, when a cousin of mine was killed in a car accident, his girl friend at the time used to call his mom every day. This went on for probably at least six months. They gave each other support, and I feel that Drew feels obligated to keep in close touch with Holly's mom because they both lost a loved one. To make matters worse, they don't even know for sure if she is deceased or not.
I mostly agree, W. However, I don't think it's a sense of obligation, rather a sense of losing something or someone forever. If someone vanishes, maybe those that care so deeply for that person are clinging to anything and everything that reminds them of her and how things "used to be." Maybe, if they lose touch with each other, they may feel that they've lost Holly...forever...very sad...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48731 Oct 7, 2011
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Your memory iis better than mine!
Waytogo

United States

#48732 Oct 7, 2011
Wolfscratch--I think you would be interested in this link. http://wsmv.m0bl.net/w/main/story/42179963/

Location hidden

#48733 Oct 7, 2011
Off Topic - if anyone is following baby Lisa, I don't think she's with us any longer and I think her parents are responsible...IMO. Absolutely heartbreaking. My take on it (at this moment), dad is responsible, Mom is truly heartbroken..and terrified of dad. I hope I'm wrong and baby Lisa is returned home safely, but I don't think that's going to happen :( Wherever she is, I hope God has that sweet baby in his arms.
Abducton Skeptic

Canada

#48734 Oct 7, 2011
josieo wrote:
Off Topic - if anyone is following baby Lisa, I don't think she's with us any longer and I think her parents are responsible...IMO. Absolutely heartbreaking. My take on it (at this moment), dad is responsible, Mom is truly heartbroken..and terrified of dad. I hope I'm wrong and baby Lisa is returned home safely, but I don't think that's going to happen :( Wherever she is, I hope God has that sweet baby in his arms.
Let me get this straight.

josieo ... you do not believe that an abduction happened and ... your believe those closes to Baby Lisa known what happened and ... you believe that one is covering for the other.

I agree

Location hidden

#48735 Oct 7, 2011
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight.
josieo ... you do not believe that an abduction happened and ... your believe those closes to Baby Lisa known what happened and ... you believe that one is covering for the other.
I agree
LOL Gotcha. Yes, I think that is what is happening in baby Lisa's case. I do NOT think that is what's happening in Holly's case. I'll give ya 2 points, though, you are slick :)

Location hidden

#48736 Oct 7, 2011
(I think LE already knows it, too - like I said, they're not stupid :)

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#48737 Oct 7, 2011
Waytogo wrote:
Wolfscratch--I think you would be interested in this link. http://wsmv.m0bl.net/w/main/story/42179963/
Yes, WTG, sadly there are many Jacksons out there...

WS

Jasper, GA

#48738 Oct 7, 2011
wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Twilight Zone music.

WS

Location hidden

#48739 Oct 7, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XVSRm80WzZkXX
WS
I miss that show...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jasper, GA

#48740 Oct 7, 2011
http://canyouidentifyme.blogspot.com/2010/05/...

UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN and THREE CHILDREN were FOUND in BARREL'S
COULD YOU HAVE KNOWN THEM?

ws

Jasper, GA

#48741 Oct 7, 2011
josieo wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss that show...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7sZip-8K3z8XX&feature=rel ated
Yep, & Rod Sterlng too..

WS
Waytogo

United States

#48745 Oct 7, 2011
josieo wrote:
Off Topic---These parents seem genuine to me. LE is focusing on the mom because she was the last person to see Baby Lisa--and a failed LDT (remember The recent BreeAnn Rodriquez abduction/murder when her parents failed a LDT too, and the neighbor down the road finally confessed to killing her and was actually helping in the search)). This case reminds me a lot of the Jaclyn Dowaliby case in Illinois, where LE suffered tunnel vision on the parents early on, pulling some of the same tactics. This case is still unsolved. Here is an abduction in Missouri that came out with an alive child http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38120690/ns/us_ne... I am hoping for a safe return for this precious baby and also hoping the parents are innocent, but you never know about cases like these. Statistics are not in their favor. LE has got it wrong in many cases. Another example is the Riley Fox case. JMO
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#48746 Oct 7, 2011
I believe what "appeared" to be an abduction did occur. There is a big piece of this puzzle we have not been told. From day one everyone's actions concerning this case were bizarre, everyone's. Then someone came along who was capable of turning off the media like it was a light switch. The evidence found is very suspect, IMO. Just too many things out of place, I guess you could say. I still feel like Holly is alive.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#48747 Oct 7, 2011
josieo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question - I've seen so many photos of her, one of them may be her senior pic but I'm not sure.
I've seen a lot of pics, too. More than usual with this case.
So did the parents provide pics to the media in order to give the description in the beginning like they often do, holding a framed photo of loved one?

Or the media has had to scramble around on the net and that's why she has been more often than not seen with the flavor of the month bf pic. I couldn't fathom a parent choosing that one myself.
flower

Ashland, KY

#48749 Oct 7, 2011
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
In the April 13 TBI Media Release Alert ... Kirsten Helm posted that Holly was observed being dragged from the carport towards the woods. It makes sense that she did not pull the info out of thin air. A credible foundation had to exist ... a credible foundation called a statement from the ONLY witness to the alleged abduction.
Three days later in an official TBI press conference ... the story changed. Holly was not dragged. Holly was not forced. Holly walked from the carport towards the woods with who Clint perceived to be her boyfriend. John Mehr stated the investigators checked and discovered there where no "drag" marks.
Logic dictates that the source of the changed story was not pulled out of thin air. It had to have originated with Clint Bobo. After all ... he was the ONLY alleged witness to an alleged abduction.
Could it be that inquiring minds inside and outside the investigation were demanding to know why Clint did not make an attempt assist his sister who was being "dragged" into woods.
Anyways the changed version of evenTs revealed on april 16th by TBI John Mehr answered the question that inquiring minds were asking.
However ...
Considering the truth does not change ... the April 16th version of events created more skeptics the questions whether an abduction ever happened ... it was all a fabrication to cover up what really happened to Holly Bobo.
LOL-who are these skeptics? Oh, that's right...there's 1-YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Maness 1 hr guest2 8
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) 5 hr JER29 941
Rooster 18 hr Dirty Old Man 7
Does any one know Pam Lancaster who lived on Do... 19 hr easymoney 1
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Sat Truthful 109
Schools (Nov '16) Aug 17 getyourfactsstraight 19
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Aug 17 JER29 67

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance