Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
4,701 - 4,720 of 184,905 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
zoey

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

just to let you guys know, when i googled the news about holly a minute ago, this article is the first or second item (depending on how you google it) that comes up: chelsea's blog dated may 11

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...

this is the next:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/11/us-...

third:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14628264/st...

forth:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nashville/tb...

fifth:
http://thesop.org/story/20110511/is-the-holly...

and this:
http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.as...

today marks 4 weeks since holly disappeared into the woods, being dragged, led, pulled, whatever you want to call it or rather what LE called it.

the extra coverage is there TODAY ONLY because today is a milestone. 4 weeks. 4 weeks without finding holly. 4 weeks without an arrest. 4 weeks with nary a bone tossed our way from LE as far as updates.
the only "news" we get is from the locals.

usually over the past several days, it is only chelsea's blog that is "new" for the day. Kevin's blog does not link, for some reason.

you can like her blog or not, like her comments or not, like her attitude or not....., but chelsea is putting HOLLY BOBO out there each day keeping it fresh, when the MSM is not.

"let the wild rumpus begin!"

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

anotheranon wrote:
No offense Chelsea, but your presence is derailing the conversation which is supposed to be focused on Holly. You continue to banter back and forth with these people instead of ignoring them like an adult. If you truly care about Holly Bobo, please either ignore the taunts or start a "Chelsea Hoffman" board where you can talk about yourself the whole time without distracting the rest of us. Your input is becoming counter-productive.
You are absolutely right. Sorry. Hard to ignore, like the neighbors yapping dogs. They're officially ignored now.

They are definitely setting out to hinder the discussion about Holly; that much is for certain. Won't fall for it again.
anotheranon

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. Sorry. Hard to ignore, like the neighbors yapping dogs. They're officially ignored now.
They are definitely setting out to hinder the discussion about Holly; that much is for certain. Won't fall for it again.
Peace. Sorry for the dig, it was uncalled for. I know you have the best intentions. I'd have a hard time ignoring provocations too :)

Since: Feb 11

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

MickeyDee wrote:
"It was also later retracted that no one heard a scream of any kind."
Wow ... that would be huge!!!

Do you have a link to a report about any retraction Mickey?

The reason I ask, is because until now the "scream" (along with the lunch purse) has been an indicator that Holly was probably alive (and at home) that morning.

One other thing. I wish JVM or Nancy Grace would have on a dog trainer who could possibly explain why the tracking dogs were having difficulty picking up Holly's scent.

Not only do I consider this a significant issue in this investigation, but so does former detective Mark Fuhrman.
anywho

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

zoey wrote:
just to let you guys know, when i googled the news about holly a minute ago, this article is the first or second item (depending on how you google it) that comes up: chelsea's blog dated may 11
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action...
this is the next:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/11/us-...
third:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14628264/st...
forth:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nashville/tb...
fifth:
http://thesop.org/story/20110511/is-the-holly...
and this:
http://www.decaturcountyonline.com/article.as...
today marks 4 weeks since holly disappeared into the woods, being dragged, led, pulled, whatever you want to call it or rather what LE called it.
the extra coverage is there TODAY ONLY because today is a milestone. 4 weeks. 4 weeks without finding holly. 4 weeks without an arrest. 4 weeks with nary a bone tossed our way from LE as far as updates.
the only "news" we get is from the locals.
usually over the past several days, it is only chelsea's blog that is "new" for the day. Kevin's blog does not link, for some reason.
you can like her blog or not, like her comments or not, like her attitude or not....., but chelsea is putting HOLLY BOBO out there each day keeping it fresh, when the MSM is not.
"let the wild rumpus begin!"
After clicking that first link and reading it, Chelsea is veryyyyy brave. Bet she pissed some LE off big time.
thinking

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

tnriverrat wrote:
<quoted text>well if you would go back and read their post(been on here seems like 36 hrs. straight)you might understand.Got to the point weren't making any sense and same thing over and over and over.Trolls is what we call them and they will totally take over the conversation.These other people have some interesting things to say also and actually is very interesting.Some are banging away days on end but actually just steal what someone else has done all the leg work on.I have been on here since day 1 and have read every word.Certain ones get on our nerves after a while.We spent half our time explaining the half truths they put on here.They troll for info and some are actually pd.and then use it as their own.If you stay on this thread long enough you will see this also or u could be a troll yourself. time will tell.I sure hope you are not.This is for Holly and we want her home safe and sound.Praying today will be the day!
Thank you for responding, first i promise you I am not a troll of any sort. I have been reading this quietly for the last 2-3weeks. I have not made any comments until tonight. I was just trying to point out that there has been so much bickering(seemingly worse tonight) that for pages and pages most havent even mentioned Holly in any form or fashion, thats all. I enjoy reading what others have to say that is relevant to the topic such as zoey,angelynne, kev and several others to name a few but its sad that others have nothing to bring to the "table" but arguing over irrelevant nonsense. I pray for Holly and family and hope for the best as you do and Im sure many others who are trying to follow this thru all the excessive arguing. Thanks again and have a good night
not a psychic

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

I hear leaves crunching beneath their feet. She got wet when it rained, she's outside, a ditch or ravine. Covered just enough that she's not visible. Not far from home. She's right under their nose. I feel blunt force trauma to the left side of the head. The second strike broke the neck. Can't breathe. Limp body drug into the woods and covered up. She knew who it was. someone close to her.

These are visions of my meditations, I know none of it to be true or fact, take it for what it's worth.
anywho

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for responding, first i promise you I am not a troll of any sort. I have been reading this quietly for the last 2-3weeks. I have not made any comments until tonight. I was just trying to point out that there has been so much bickering(seemingly worse tonight) that for pages and pages most havent even mentioned Holly in any form or fashion, thats all. I enjoy reading what others have to say that is relevant to the topic such as zoey,angelynne, kev and several others to name a few but its sad that others have nothing to bring to the "table" but arguing over irrelevant nonsense. I pray for Holly and family and hope for the best as you do and Im sure many others who are trying to follow this thru all the excessive arguing. Thanks again and have a good night
Best post of the day !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

not a psychic wrote:
I hear leaves crunching beneath their feet. She got wet when it rained, she's outside, a ditch or ravine. Covered just enough that she's not visible. Not far from home. She's right under their nose. I feel blunt force trauma to the left side of the head. The second strike broke the neck. Can't breathe. Limp body drug into the woods and covered up. She knew who it was. someone close to her.
These are visions of my meditations, I know none of it to be true or fact, take it for what it's worth.
Please be sensitive to wordings to your posts. If a loved one read these words, it would make them feel all the more pain. I realize that you probably mean well, but it's hard to read this and not feel the heaviness in my heart for her loved ones.
zoey

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

aol wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord not You too.The word "is" out there you just have to know where to look.I respect your honest opinion but as for as trolls go the buck stops there.She is a troll.sorry.
i hear what you are saying, but chelsea is not a troll. i don't like some of her comebacks, they are demeaning to the posters here, and more so to those that choose to argue with her. and vice versa, i might add. i don't want to get into that. it gets you nowhere.

what i am saying is, if you are not following the case, reading the web, actively searching for any link to holly, the word "is NOT" out there.

for the casual reader that checks the internet "news" to read up on all news, this is what is there.
this is what they will see.....
chelsea's daily blog.
Doggy Style

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

not a psychic wrote:
If this comes true..... I see a white, possibly black chevy tahoe sitting in front of your residence, I hear footsteps of 2 men with big guns and badges walking up to your door, I also hear Miranda rights, I hear the sound of handcuffs, I hear a gavel then the words GUILTY. Take that straight to prison with ya.
anywho

Wolcottville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
If this comes true..... I see a white, possibly black chevy tahoe sitting in front of your residence, I hear footsteps of 2 men with big guns and badges walking up to your door, I also hear Miranda rights, I hear the sound of handcuffs, I hear a gavel then the words GUILTY. Take that straight to prison with ya.
LOL...kinda what I was thinking Doggy
Doubtful

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
This made me laugh and I don't laugh at internet stuff easily...:)

Anyway, while media coverage is great, I think this case is strictly local to TN anyway...there should be more info given out to TN residents, at least to know what items of Holly's have NOT been found, so they will recognize something if they come across it. But I doubt very much she was taken out of state, or is being sold as a sex slave, or any of the other more exotic theories floating around. the reason we know the names of the few women/girls who have been rescued over the years is because it is so rare...
Still Praying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Another couple of hours catching up and I realize this is really wasting my time.Ive been spending so much time catching up on all the news and topix everynight I havent been spending enough time looking into a few things.It sure would be nice if when people post erroneous stuff they would just apologize when confronted with it instead of all this back and forth for pages and pages.It would also be nice if people realize that the ones of us that have been following and will continue following this thread are smart enough to know what to take with a grain of salt and what to take seriously.Of course lies and false info needs to be pointed out,but for pages and pages?If someone doesnt want to help clear up other peoples pereption of them its really not to thier benefit, no sense beating them over the head.
MickeyDee

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

sdmike1974 wrote:
MickeyDee wrote:
"It was also later retracted that no one heard a scream of any kind."
Wow ... that would be huge!!!
Do you have a link to a report about any retraction Mickey?
The reason I ask, is because until now the "scream" (along with the lunch purse) has been an indicator that Holly was probably alive (and at home) that morning.
One other thing. I wish JVM or Nancy Grace would have on a dog trainer who could possibly explain why the tracking dogs were having difficulty picking up Holly's scent.
Not only do I consider this a significant issue in this investigation, but so does former detective Mark Fuhrman.
Gosh - I think this was within the first week/ten days after Holly was abducted. I don't know if it was mentioned on the first few pages of this thread or not. It seems to me, it was when LE or the media retracted the statement that Clint did not say he saw his sister dragged into the woods. There were a lot of conflicting reports that started to come in at that time, and the 'scream' then was denied, and whatever neighbor was involved, then she/he was no longer mentioned. At the time, I didn't realize this was just the beginning of such inconsistent reporting in this case. I was irritated as to how they could get the scream or no scream confused; I remember going to "Google" to see what I could read, and I didn't find much of anything at the time concerning a neighbor.

But you are right! IF no one really heard a scream, how do we know Holly was abducted or if at all, let alone during those morning hours? Let me dig around a little and see what I can find in the old files. Perhaps I can find some actual facts, proven this one way or the other. I had put this on the back burner, but thanks for bringing this up - in actuality, it IS important!

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

aol wrote:
"We locals tried to tell yall this."
If you are (like MickeyDee) repairing that there was "no scream" heard and/or reported, you should provide a link given how big a development this would be.

I respect your comments, but why are you being so cryptic in the face of video tape of the sheriff contradicting both of you.
Doubtful

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

PS- I love how "psychics" the world over can always see the place, but never once has any of them been able to "see" a landmark that might actually lead one to the place. Somehow, that part never shows up in the "vision."
Still Praying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

*perception

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

*reporting not repairing

damn spell checker :)

“www.goatse.com”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Doubtful wrote:
PS- I love how "psychics" the world over can always see the place, but never once has any of them been able to "see" a landmark that might actually lead one to the place. Somehow, that part never shows up in the "vision."
absolutely crazy.... And very disrespectful to leave such details on this board :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 141,083
Big brother 16 8 hr Lies Within 40
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Zeke 8,959
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? 13 hr guest 71
Conway Sun wondering 85 142
drugs (Nov '08) Sat Toilet meat 17
Mark Pearcy Sat my thought sheila 320
•••
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parsons Jobs