Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 234998 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48053 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Tony Calabrese have to do with Holly?
We would like to know that, too.

Location hidden

#48054 Oct 4, 2011
*Can't spell.
Darden

Ishpeming, MI

#48055 Oct 4, 2011
lexie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the question that we would all like to know.
Aside from your fantasies?

What exactly does Tony Calabrease have to do with Holly?
I ask again.
Please respond.
anon

Bedford, OH

#48056 Oct 4, 2011
let's see how many times we can get him to update his blog replying to posts on here. LOL
Darden

Ishpeming, MI

#48057 Oct 4, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, dat you?
Please repond!
Plick

White Bluff, TN

#48058 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again.
Please respond.
Let's all pray he has nothing to do with Holly!
He as a page on facebook about his FAKE SAR TEAM and gives his FAKE updates saying he has gotten all kinds of leads and knows who did this to her. He is a nut and needs to be stopped from interfering in this case. He needs to be put in a padded cell.
lexie

United States

#48059 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>What does Tony Calabrese have to do with Holly?
Please repond!
Why don't you just tell us, "TC"? I really have no clue how he/you/whomever is involved in this case, however, I do know that he is making it a point to be associated with it, at all costs. It makes absolutely no sense to me why someone would want to do that, but maybe you could educate me?
lexie

United States

#48060 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>What does Tony Calabrese have to do with Holly?
Please repond!
I really wish his updates and info were true. I want Holly back home to her family.

Location hidden

#48061 Oct 4, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Exactly!At least he does provide entertainment!
That he does!

Since: Feb 11

Little Rock, AR

#48062 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>
Please repond!
That is a good question. I'm not sure why he has inserted himself into Holly Bobo's case and was busted out in the media by TBI as being a hindrance in an investigation. Why don't you ask him directly? He is sitting and reading,but I doubt he will answer you on this forum. Or better yet why don't you call him and do an "interview" over the phone with him? LMAO
anon

Bedford, OH

#48063 Oct 4, 2011
Tony, a quote from your blog - if you want to pose as a female journalist, a tip for you: Practice your apostrophes - it's a dead giveaway. hahahahaha

"There have been several instances of conflicting alibi's"

And when you're not sure, such as below, just use no apostrophe at all! LMAO

"The senders name and contact information have been omitted as a safety concern.".

If you really want to pose as a female journalist, please do us all a favor and take a remedial English, grammar and punctuation course because in all honesty, you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Ironic that you've said in the past that the people from Parsons' idea of a good education is completing 7th grade and 3 rounds of Sunday school....you obviously never even made it to the 3 rounds of Sunday school.
Whatever

Panama City Beach, FL

#48064 Oct 4, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
SCORE for whomever it was that got under his skin enough to make him run and post about this forum! LOL!! He'll be back as "guest" to say he can't wait for the next installment! hahahaha
Who is giving out so many 'judgments' of clueless light bulbs, spam, and nuts??

Location hidden

#48065 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again.
Please respond.
Perhaps you should ask him. Perhaps you are tc and then you know what your infatuation is with Holly.
anon

Bedford, OH

#48066 Oct 4, 2011
lexie wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish his updates and info were true. I want Holly back home to her family.
Amen, Lexie. I think all of us here are here for that common goal and why we're all so incensed at what he's doing to Holly, the case, the family. It's just plain wrong on so many levels...and there remains the question of WHY he's doing it...what is he gaining or what does he hope to gain by doing it? I am thoroughly convinced that returning Holly home safely with no ulterior motive is not his goal.

Location hidden

#48067 Oct 4, 2011
lexie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like that too, Lexie. But I hate to tell you that nothing on that blog or his fake SAR fb page is true. Sadly, for some reason he even believes his own crap that he posts, and needs serious psychiatric help.
anon

Bedford, OH

#48068 Oct 4, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is giving out so many 'judgments' of clueless light bulbs, spam, and nuts??
I don't post here often and I don't see those for some reason (?) But I would say 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!
anon

Bedford, OH

#48070 Oct 4, 2011
Gatheringfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. I'm not sure why he has inserted himself into Holly Bobo's case and was busted out in the media by TBI as being a hindrance in an investigation. Why don't you ask him directly? He is sitting and reading,but I doubt he will answer you on this forum. Or better yet why don't you call him and do an "interview" over the phone with him? LMAO
LOL!!

Location hidden

#48072 Oct 4, 2011
anon wrote:
Tony, a quote from your blog - if you want to pose as a female journalist, a tip for you: Practice your apostrophes - it's a dead giveaway. hahahahaha
"There have been several instances of conflicting alibi's"
And when you're not sure, such as below, just use no apostrophe at all! LMAO
"The senders name and contact information have been omitted as a safety concern.".
If you really want to pose as a female journalist, please do us all a favor and take a remedial English, grammar and punctuation course because in all honesty, you're dumb as a box of rocks.
Ironic that you've said in the past that the people from Parsons' idea of a good education is completing 7th grade and 3 rounds of Sunday school....you obviously never even made it to the 3 rounds of Sunday school.
Great catches anon. I was just getting ready to post them. LOL! Seriously, he probably never made it out of 3rd grade.
anon

Bedford, OH

#48073 Oct 4, 2011
Darden wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again.
Please respond.
Tony, you are beyond transparent.

I say again.

You are beyond transparent.

Give it up already...you need to spend less time on here and invest in Troll School 101...as soon as you finish your 7th grade education.

Since: Feb 11

Little Rock, AR

#48074 Oct 4, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ski daddy's (Aug '15) Sun Jenny 14
Mason Niece Sun Stephanie 15
River bar Sun Speedy 13
Amanda candler Sun Barbara 26
Troy Williams from Decaterville (Sep '14) Sat self 12
Scotty Powers May 28 Guest 4
Branson townsend thread May 28 Too late 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages