Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 251278 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#45767 Sep 24, 2011
Tweetybird wrote:
<quoted text>You 2 idiots that left the bad marks on this post need to get your head and heart examined!THERE IS SOMETHING BAD WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Prolly the puddy tat, or maybe Pepe Le Pew ..

&fe ature=related

Wolfscratch

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45768 Sep 24, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Lies Within wrote:
Here's a good one for accountbility....
No Fund Raisers until Polygraphs are passed by all family members and witnesses!
"LW, prolly the most insensitive comment I've read on this thread, since 04/13/2011"..
"The Bobo Family are innocent victims too"..
Wolfscratch
"Until I read the one belo by LetsThink"...
WS
Wutizup, You say, UNconditional giving? Who Cares? Are you for real? or just playing stupid?
IF this case is being misrepresented, and People are being misled, possibly lied to, in order to get the contributions, thousands of $$$, that is fraud, and is against the law in my State.(Lets Think)
Wolfie,
Iím not going to argue that it was insensitive, it was. I wouldnít go as far as presuming innocence on the Bobo Family at this point as there is not enough information to presume innocence or guilt hence all the questions.

As far as that being the most insensitive comment youíve read on this thread, then you must have scrolled through half the thread and every post by Eileen. There are plenty worse out there. I feel itís far more insensitive to accuse someone of murder or being involved then to is to question whether the family took polys or how they are spending money raised that is not increasing the reward for their daughter.

Hell, even worse more insensative things about you are written on this thread!

Jasper, GA

#45769 Sep 24, 2011
'Prolly unrelated but rather eerie':
http://discussions.fox13now.com/20/kstu/kstu-...
North Ogden Police issue missing person advisory for 16-year-old girl
Alexis Rasmussen, is 5-feet 3 inches tall, weighing approximately 117 pounds. She has blond hair and green eyes with piercings on her right upper lip and left lower lip as well as her right eyebrow.
WS
holly bobo
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Charlotte, NC

#45770 Sep 24, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching17, When anyone starts asking about the Money, you go on the defensive real fast. Why is that?
Since you seem to be family or represent family, how about telling us, what all the fund raising money is being used for?
Thats the one thing in this case that should NOT be a SECRET IF it's being used to locate Holly...
RE: Watching17, When anyone starts asking about the Money, you go on the defensive real fast. Why is that?
"Well, because maybe because it's none of your damn business"...
Busy Body Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ymZCrHKHA9IXX
Wolfscratch
Direct and to the point,my feelings exactly.

Jasper, GA

#45771 Sep 24, 2011
'I am aware that this is Holly's Forum, but this is a missing person that is dear to my heart. Her family is devastated but is determinined to get Justice for her; Britanee Drexel...

&fe ature=related

Brittanee Drexel Missing

Wolfscratch
flower

Ashland, KY

#45772 Sep 24, 2011
Ok -here's something to think about-from the Oregonian-found on OregonLive.com - 3 mos. after Kyron Horman went missing-25,000 from the state and 25,000 from an anonymous private donor=50,000 for a reward fund (wording just like Holly's) 27,000 in Bank of Am. funded by public donations and administered by the Sherriff's Dept.-8,000 earmarked for search and rescue of Kyron,19,000 to be used for ant line item needed in the investigation (pointed out that this case has cost the county 1 million at this point) and an account administered by the parents with 8,000-used to buy fundraising supplies,shirts,bracelets, and dinners and billboards and flyers-also apparently used for parents personal expenses as an Avon Rep who donates a portion of her sales is quoted as saying"they have used their sick time at work, and everyone has bills' also given as examples a benefit raising 14,000 and 1 raising 1,500- Maybe LE is using part of the money? All charities have to make an accounting, ever hear of the IRS? Call and ask.
flower

Ashland, KY

#45773 Sep 24, 2011
Not ant...any

Charlotte, NC

#45774 Sep 24, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching17, Being you're close to the B. family, is it true K. inherited the property?
IF that's true, their expenses should not be extremely high.
Isn't Dana working and K. getting 'something' from the school???
Since you said what you said, I thought I'd look the property up on Zillow.
I've always found Zillow to be right on target with it's figures...used them many times.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/681-Swan-Jo...
Zillow is not even close o my property and others around me,LOl...I don't know the answer to your question nor do I care. They have two children in college,I do know that for sure...once again,you look like a joke.IMO

Jasper, GA

#45775 Sep 24, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolfie,
Iím not going to argue that it was insensitive, it was. I wouldnít go as far as presuming innocence on the Bobo Family at this point as there is not enough information to presume innocence or guilt hence all the questions.
As far as that being the most insensitive comment youíve read on this thread, then you must have scrolled through half the thread and every post by Eileen. There are plenty worse out there. I feel itís far more insensitive to accuse someone of murder or being involved then to is to question whether the family took polys or how they are spending money raised that is not increasing the reward for their daughter.
Hell, even worse more insensative things about you are written on this thread!
"As for me I have a very thick skin, I stand by my comment"..

"At what point in time does it become obvious that this a stranger abduction by a sexual predator"? At some point the indictment & conviction of the family and community members has to end at some point..

Wolfscratch

WS

Charlotte, NC

#45776 Sep 24, 2011
flower wrote:
Ok -here's something to think about-from the Oregonian-found on OregonLive.com - 3 mos. after Kyron Horman went missing-25,000 from the state and 25,000 from an anonymous private donor=50,000 for a reward fund (wording just like Holly's) 27,000 in Bank of Am. funded by public donations and administered by the Sherriff's Dept.-8,000 earmarked for search and rescue of Kyron,19,000 to be used for ant line item needed in the investigation (pointed out that this case has cost the county 1 million at this point) and an account administered by the parents with 8,000-used to buy fundraising supplies,shirts,bracelets, and dinners and billboards and flyers-also apparently used for parents personal expenses as an Avon Rep who donates a portion of her sales is quoted as saying"they have used their sick time at work, and everyone has bills' also given as examples a benefit raising 14,000 and 1 raising 1,500- Maybe LE is using part of the money? All charities have to make an accounting, ever hear of the IRS? Call and ask.
Thanks fo posting Flower but I'm afraid these ppl don't want answers or the truth.
For some reason that cannot be understood by most of us, they get some SICK satisfaction out of this tragedy. Some ppl have foot fetishes these ppl get off on making these moronic statments..Go figure

Jasper, GA

#45777 Sep 24, 2011
flower wrote:

RE: Maybe LE is using part of the money?

"It would be very interesting to see the total cost of this investigation thus far"..
Whatever the amount, it far supercedes the amount spent on most missing persons investigations.
Yet, there have been no results... Why?

Rascal Flatts- Why?
&fe ature=related

This goes back to the FBI BAU2 psychological profile of the probable abductor which was prepared prior to 04/23/2011, but never released...

WS

Location hidden

#45778 Sep 24, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I think itís a travesty in itself using a misfortune this way. Iím sure the Good and Righteous People of Decatur County will disagree. I would think differently if they would at least increase the reward to find Holly but I donít see that happening.
Letís see... Private donations and the Governor Covered the Reward.
SoÖT-shirt Sales and donations, Truck Decal Sales and donations, Bikers Rally, Truck Decal Sales,Hard Rock Cafť, Birthday Bash and probably the upcoming Coon Hunt. They are averaging at least one per month. Very Lucrative!
That isn't my opinion it's a point!
Hello LW! I'd rather chew my own arm off than argue with anyone on here, so please don't think that is why I am replying to your post. This is for information purposes only. The community is doing the fundraisers for them. Just as they all came out to search, they are all coming out to support. They all feel a need to help in some way, so this is how they help. It also helps keep Holly's name in the media, without the family sitting down and doing interviews. This is a very small community of close knit people who are helping their friends. The Bobos aren't holding fundraisers. One thing I do know, is that they are still searching every single day. No, I do not know how the money is being spent. I don't know them intimately, so I could not know that, or speculate about it.

I am not trying to disagree with you, just trying to tell what I know about the fundraisers, which isn't much. I will be going to Holly's Birthday Benefit. Like others, it gives me something to do for them, and for a good cause. It's hard to sit idle, so we try to help in any way we are allowed. I am going to help with the Benefit if my schedule (kid's schedule) allows, but I will go for a bit anyway.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#45779 Sep 24, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
Never said anyone was abusing money just saying the amount of Fund Raisers along with the No Accountability factor and use for personal expenses is not the norm and rather questionable.....
Lies, This level of $$ Greed can boggle the mind.

http://badbreeders.net/2010/10/03/breeder-lie...

Jasper, GA

#45780 Sep 24, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
"LetsThink, You have crossed the line"! You have your true intentions, which is to bash the Bobo family in any way you can.
You are an embarrassment to humanity...

Wolfscratch

Jasper, GA

#45781 Sep 24, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
http://badbreeders.net/2010/10/03/breeder-lie ...
"LetsThink, You have crossed the line"! You have revealed your true intentions, which is to bash the Bobo family in any way you can.
You are an embarrassment to humanity...

Wolfscratch
Tweetybird

Memphis, TN

#45782 Sep 24, 2011
1Country-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LW! I'd rather chew my own arm off than argue with anyone on here, so please don't think that is why I am replying to your post. This is for information purposes only. The community is doing the fundraisers for them. Just as they all came out to search, they are all coming out to support. They all feel a need to help in some way, so this is how they help. It also helps keep Holly's name in the media, without the family sitting down and doing interviews. This is a very small community of close knit people who are helping their friends. The Bobos aren't holding fundraisers. One thing I do know, is that they are still searching every single day. No, I do not know how the money is being spent. I don't know them intimately, so I could not know that, or speculate about it.
I am not trying to disagree with you, just trying to tell what I know about the fundraisers, which isn't much. I will be going to Holly's Birthday Benefit. Like others, it gives me something to do for them, and for a good cause. It's hard to sit idle, so we try to help in any way we are allowed. I am going to help with the Benefit if my schedule (kid's schedule) allows, but I will go for a bit anyway.
I agree with you!give if you wanna dont give if you dont wanna!everyone has a option!

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#45783 Sep 24, 2011
Thanks Country Girl for clearing that up.

I keep saying to myself, "I'm moving on" like Eileen and the others, Yet I'm still here hoping for some news.
Been here so long, I'm catching Wolfscratch's u-tube fever.

&fe ature=related

Jasper, GA

#45784 Sep 24, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
"If there were a mind to boggle"...Letsthink, you are heartless...

heartless-kanye west (+lyrics)

WS

Location hidden

#45785 Sep 24, 2011
I also know they just replaced the faded pink bows and posters. I do not know if this ribbon was donated or purchased, but the posters were made by the Bobo's, in full color. There are 2 huge billboards in Lexington, and at least one more that I have seen, maybe more.

Not everyone in TN knows about Holly. I had a friend who just went to Chattanooga, and someone noticed her decal on her car, and had to ask who Holly was. She had never heard of her or this case.

One positive thing that has come from this case, is awareness. I know for myself, and many here in my community, and many posters on the Updates page on FB, that we have made our children aware of actions to take if anyone ever tries to abduct them. We all have rules when we go to the mall now, or just to Wal-Mart.(I was at that Sango Wal-mart the day of the attempted abduction, just not at the same time). My kids are very aware now! Forced awareness, each and every time they go somewhere. I am sure they are sick of my forced awareness by now! But we were there....right there at that Sango Wal-Mart. It could have been one of my girls!! They were given the awareness speach all the way there. Please talk to your children, grandchildren or any child you love and take care of.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45786 Sep 24, 2011
<quoted text>
"As for me I have a very thick skin, I stand by my comment"..
"At what point in time does it become obvious that this a stranger abduction by a sexual predator"? At some point the indictment & conviction of the family and community members has to end at some point..
Wolfscratch
WS
No, No, No! I am not indicting nor convicting anyone. I'm not even saying the Bobo's are abusing funds. See this is how things get twisted. I simply had questions and concerns about the amount of fund raising that is going on in such a short period of time and what the funds are being used for since the reward is not being increased and the public searches have been stopped. Nothing More and Nothing Less. Not meant to be insensitive, just curious. No accusations what so ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The lady at Daisy market? 1 hr Klklklklklklkl 1
Holly Bobo Case Solved (Mar '13) 13 hr Rock 503
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 18 hr Izzy-_- 119
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? Sun Parent of one of ... 10
Orange and black truck (Jun '16) Sun Dopey county 3
White HHR on pentacostal hill? Sun Dopey county 3
Petition to fire CAN'T WIN QUINN Sun Gethimout 5

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance