Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 225090 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#44054 Sep 12, 2011
covj wrote:
<quoted text>
He also posted under, not a local, coal miner, darden, abduction skeptic, TWC, buckeye fan,
but u r missing the most important ones lol. He's been on here all along jerking our collective chains with his inside info....even tricked people not on the forum.....pay close attention to his last post on fb

Location hidden

#44055 Sep 12, 2011
And I switched to my phone now....good try tho ...hafta give u an a for effort ......seems the geek squad was right lol....gotcha

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#44056 Sep 12, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
my impression of greg is that he is just a guy that is trying to figure this all out too...and he has a temper, and I think he lets folks get under his skin and sometimes he might be a bit tipsy, i don't know, lol....but he gets himself all worked up to the point that if some of ya'll were sittin across from him he'd probably be kicking your ass, hahahahhahaha....i think greg is harmelss, just like i think w tn sweetheart is harmless, and really a decent person....its just ya'll are on different teams, but both of ya'll are here for holly....TC is here for TC...and the reward money
Yes and so true to the last statement!

Location hidden

#44057 Sep 12, 2011
covj wrote:
<quoted text>
He also posted under, not a local, coal miner, darden, abduction skeptic, TWC, buckeye fan,
A few pages back, Not A Local posted and it was a one sentence post about HB, and location was East Liverpool, Ohio. That is where tc lives. I tried to find it again, but can't seem to locate it.
mountain mama

Buckhannon, WV

#44058 Sep 12, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it will be evident very soon
Again with the secrets?

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#44059 Sep 12, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
You know, when I stumbled upon this forum I was just looking for more information on what happened to Holly. I was so worried and scared for her that I couldn't sleep at night, and tossed and turned every night trying to figure out what possibly could have happened to her. I've been here in the trenches with the rest of you for a long time now. My motivation has and always will be my two beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girls that this could have easily happened to. I've put myself in Karen's shoes in my own mind over and over again, and allowed myself to feel a tiny fraction of her pain. Never once did the thought of trying to solve this crime to get the reward money cross my mind. However, someone mentioned it to me recently, that folks are getting itchy for that reward money, and now suddenly all of this makes sense. It's taken me a while, but i have finally figured out that not everyone's motives are pure. I've noticed that there are people here that I may disagree with, yet still not question their motives, because their motive is justice for Holly, regardless of how off base they are. I've also noticed that there are those that are here trying to get the reward money. I wanted to warn the rest of you...this person has a proxy IP and is a hacker. He has been in touch with most everyone that is posting here, and he has many user names with different locations. I believe one of the user names is deceiving everyone here, and that he has befriended many good people with good intentions. I also believe he is using the forum to try to put the pieces together in order to claim the reward money. There is a pattern. Also, notice the icon throwing that will happen after I post this. It's much easier to give someone 5 or 6 x's if you are using 5 or 6 user names all at once....I have a feeling that there will be no more useful information posted here, unless tony decides to go searching again, then he will come on and give us a bunch of clues incognito for us to help him put his pieces together so he can make a claim for fame. He is among us and always has been.
I have thought from day one that there were multiple posters in here. Just little tell tale signs (like two posters that are never on at the same time)give them away. I figure if you are one of them, then you are doing it for deceptive purposes and in my book that tells me they have something to hide and their agenda is not be true to just finding justice for Holly. Bottom line is that none of us really know who is posting or just reading without making their presence known. And like you said, MJ some, I'm sure, are just out to line their pockets either with a half baked article in an online rag magazine or the bigger prize of the reward itself. It's all about the money and it sickens me to know that there are some people out there that has put that price on Holly's life. Ok ... I'll get off my soapbox now ... sorry.

United States

#44060 Sep 12, 2011
covj wrote:
<quoted text>
Well covj - Greg is not the one I suspected. I can also assure you that Buckeye Fan is NOT Greg. Buckeye Fan is indeed a woman that I came to know through this forum, and talk to her often...both on the phone and through email. I've seen her FB page, and know all about her family.

That one, you can take to the bank.

I don't know about anybody else.
Not-a-blonde

Manchester, TN

#44061 Sep 12, 2011
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I've kinda been wanting to bring this up also. I read in a couple of different places where the money was going into a vacation fund for Holly for when she returns so she can either go on a vacation or have whatever she wants. I am really hoping that is just media rhetoric and not a fact. Has anyone else heard this?
A statement was actually made, but not by Karen. On the beginning there was some brainstorming taking place about fundraisers. At this time Karen was in a very bad mental state. It was decided that Karen should have some input with a tee-shirt design as a fundraiser. This fundraiser materialized and a family friend that spearheaded the tee-shirt fundraiser got caught off-guard in a media interview and responded about the vacation for Holly. This person never considered herself as a family spokesperson, Karen never endorsed these words but the news media did use them as if they were Karen's words. At the time the statement was made by the family friend, everyone that knew Karen accepted that Karen was in no mental state to want money for anything, especially a vacation for Holly at a later date. Maybe this helps to explain this negative remark as useless, hurtful, but it was published in the news media none-the-less. Logic and common sense has to play a roll in this statement.

Location hidden

#44062 Sep 12, 2011
Curious Det wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could just give you a simple answer on this, but restraining orders and juvenile records can both be tricky areas. A lawyer would actually be a better person to answer this but I will share what I know.
First off, different states have different laws regarding both ROís and expunging juvenile records so to even start to know how it works you would have to look at the TN laws.
Some states automatically expunge juvenile records when the offender turns 18. Other states require that you file a request. It may also depend upon the crime committed as well. Obviously something like vandalism is going to be easier to get expunged from your record than if you had committed rape or some type of very violent crime.
As for restraining orders you have to keep in mind that just because someone takes out a RO on you does not mean you have committed a crime, although there does have to be some evidence that you are doing something to make someone feel threatened, but itís the VIOLATION of the RO that would be what gets you in to trouble.
So if there was a RO served against BB when he was a juvenile and he never did anything to violate it then itís possible that it would be difficult or impossible locate it.
Where is Curious Detective?

Huntsville, AL

#44063 Sep 12, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
This is way off topic, but just wanted to throw it out there anyway.
Today, Casey Anthony's parents will be on Dr. Phil. I can't wait to hear this....
They actually had Dr. Phil on Fox News this morning talking about it and they were showing clips of his interview. It will definitely be interesting. You know Casey will be watching it from her "undisclosed" location!

Location hidden

#44064 Sep 12, 2011
mountain mama wrote:
<quoted text> Again with the secrets?
lol, no secrets, just calling it like it is....you know you are really lousy at this don't you? LOL Comical ....now shew fly don't bother me

United States

#44065 Sep 12, 2011
Here's the last post from the HB Search and Info page. Once again, I am clueless.
9/10/2011 Updates:
The Tactical SAR Team would like to thank the many Nurses that have assisted all of us in many ways throughout our search effort. These individuals from the beginning have come forward to help their "Sister Nurse" Holly Bobo in her time of need. We are very proud to have them as Team Members and would like everybody to know that these individuals came forward from the following states. Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Iowa, Kansas and Colorado.
Nursing is truly a sisterhood of compassionate individuals that are there for those in need!
The Tactical SAR Team has at this time deemed it necessary to place additional Team Members in the Parsons Tennessee area for protection assistance and support where needed.
The Tactical SAR Team has been granted full permission to conduct searches of areas not previously searched. This permission has been granted by Mr. Danny Graves. Mr. Graves has been fully cooperative with The Tactical SAR Team and has recently gone above and beyond to assist in our Private Search effort.
Thank you Mr. Graves for all of your help and support!
The Tactical SAR Team has made many new friendships in the state of Tennessee throughout our search for Holly Bobo and those friendships have become family to many of us.
With this being said, I would like to at this time inform everybody that Justice, Resolve and Closure is soon forthcoming in the abduction of Holly Bobo.
You will soon be home Baby Girl!!!
God Bless

Location hidden

#44066 Sep 12, 2011
Taterspud wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Curious Detective?
maybe he is chasing bad guys
mountain mama

Buckhannon, WV

#44067 Sep 12, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>lol, no secrets, just calling it like it is....you know you are really lousy at this don't you? LOL Comical ....now shew fly don't bother me
Lousy at what? lol

Huntsville, AL

#44068 Sep 12, 2011
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
A statement was actually made, but not by Karen. On the beginning there was some brainstorming taking place about fundraisers. At this time Karen was in a very bad mental state. It was decided that Karen should have some input with a tee-shirt design as a fundraiser. This fundraiser materialized and a family friend that spearheaded the tee-shirt fundraiser got caught off-guard in a media interview and responded about the vacation for Holly. This person never considered herself as a family spokesperson, Karen never endorsed these words but the news media did use them as if they were Karen's words. At the time the statement was made by the family friend, everyone that knew Karen accepted that Karen was in no mental state to want money for anything, especially a vacation for Holly at a later date. Maybe this helps to explain this negative remark as useless, hurtful, but it was published in the news media none-the-less. Logic and common sense has to play a roll in this statement.
Thanks for the clarification. I knew it just didn't sound like something a mother of a missing child would say! If it were my child and I got her back, I would probably never let her out of my sight again! Even for a vacation! For the media it just means ratings. That is all they are about. The dirtier and more controversial the trash they put out there, they better they like it. They are like a bunch of buzzards circling looking for the stink.

Location hidden

#44069 Sep 12, 2011
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also heard from multiple people that Karen is having a hard time holding herself together, especially in the beginning. I kinda sensed a personal strenthening in her, as in I see a look of determination in her eyes on some of the interviews, and she is doing her damnest to figure out what happened to holly IMO....I am under the impression that they are sick of waiting on the cops to do anything and Karen is willing to climb mountains to get her back...

Since: Aug 11

Tampa, FL

#44070 Sep 12, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
This is way off topic, but just wanted to throw it out there anyway.
Today, Casey Anthony's parents will be on Dr. Phil. I can't wait to hear this....
You may want to verify with your cable provider. The show has been bumped by US Open in my area.

Location hidden

#44071 Sep 12, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
JD?
WS
Think a generation ahead.
Whatever

Granger, IN

#44072 Sep 12, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
Here's the last post from the HB Search and Info page. Once again, I am clueless.
9/10/2011 Updates:
The Tactical SAR Team would like to thank the many Nurses that have assisted all of us in many ways throughout our search effort. These individuals from the beginning have come forward to help their "Sister Nurse" Holly Bobo in her time of need. We are very proud to have them as Team Members and would like everybody to know that these individuals came forward from the following states. Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Iowa, Kansas and Colorado.
Nursing is truly a sisterhood of compassionate individuals that are there for those in need!
The Tactical SAR Team has at this time deemed it necessary to place additional Team Members in the Parsons Tennessee area for protection assistance and support where needed.
The Tactical SAR Team has been granted full permission to conduct searches of areas not previously searched. This permission has been granted by Mr. Danny Graves. Mr. Graves has been fully cooperative with The Tactical SAR Team and has recently gone above and beyond to assist in our Private Search effort.
Thank you Mr. Graves for all of your help and support!
The Tactical SAR Team has made many new friendships in the state of Tennessee throughout our search for Holly Bobo and those friendships have become family to many of us.
With this being said, I would like to at this time inform everybody that Justice, Resolve and Closure is soon forthcoming in the abduction of Holly Bobo.
You will soon be home Baby Girl!!!
God Bless
("Baby"??) OK SAR team; you say this will soon be forthcoming and Holly will be home. To know even that much, means these people know if she is dead or alive. Which is it? Or can you not tell us that either?

United States

#44073 Sep 12, 2011
MJ - Is this the part of the post you're referring to?

We are very proud to have them as Team Members and would like everybody to know that these individuals came forward from the following states. Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, California, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Iowa, Kansas and Colorado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judy onan 6 hr Good person 3
Tin Roof 16 hr fridayeveningtraf... 8
Blacks everywhere you look! Fri Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman Fri Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County Fri Mohammed Ali Khan 1
Kim Inman Fri Mohammed Ali Khan 18
Luke Ward Fri Little small town 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages