Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 2,052)

Showing posts 41,021 - 41,040 of182,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtn sweetheart

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

MJ from W TN wrote:
I am calling the sheriffs dept myself tomorrow.....and if that gets me no where im calling the media.....the people living out there where this happened need to know whats going on before another person becomes a victim....
What county is this in? Sounds like Mcnairy or Hardeman almost.
Miraclesic

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Shoot first ask questions later, one they are trespassing, two they are trying break in. They threw something at these people, so throw some warning shots back.
I don't know what's going on in West Tennessee but this is insane, LE needs to peruse this. Put up a trail camera around the house to get pictures of these immoral idiots. Or video tape them before you shoot to prove the situation.
If LE is incompetent to do their job by protecting this family then what should these people do? I'll be damned if I'm going to sit and watch some goons try to get in my house and harm my family.
Shoot them and drag them in the house.
karatechop

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
I second this motion. Dana doesn't strike me as suspicious in the least. I don't need proof of his innocence..
the OTHER two in that family though.. and maybe even that lame-brained "family spokesperson" ...
Chelsea, My Hinky Meter was spinning after the very first interview...you said what I've been thinking

about that hanger-on, so called spokesperson....Hmmmm!
Dream - Mueller

Navarre, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

For some reason I woke up last night with thinking about this case and the name 'Mueller' came up
karatechop

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some have had to tried to explain it away by saying it was just a "manner of speech"... you know, like 'dragging' someone to the movies or somewhere they didn't really want to go, etc. But I am afraid I have to agree with you - that was a real faux pas on LE's part, and not typical of official reporting.There is a BIG difference in someone walking side by side with someone other than being dragged. This was not reporting about a social setting;

it was extremely important information to get out to the public concerning an abduction.

Maybe it was exaggerated so that the public would understand the severity of it, but I still say that is false/reckless information that was given...
Whatever, I agree,
here we are, 5 months later and still no concrete info, no time line, no description of an abductor or a vehicle and no Holly.

The way reports are written, cases reported, press conferences worded in these cases, causes me to wonder if all LE and Reporters have a severe case of ADD...jmo

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

wtn sweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
What county is this in? Sounds like Mcnairy or Hardeman almost.
it is at the corner of madison, chester, and hardeman....county lines aren't far from where this occurerd
karatechop

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

getreal wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, that silence thing to protect Holly after over 5 months is a little thin by now. I think she's needing somebody to speak up for her!!...
getreal, This case is not looking good, 5 months of silence has not brought Holly home...this silence has gone on far too long.
The excuse of silence in order to Protect Holly is getting old..and very hard to believe after all these months.
Holly needs her family, and Fiancee shouting to the 4 corners of the earth, Holly needs to be found ..NOW!
I say worry about the easy prosecution later, after Holly is brought home. Without a body, there will be no prosecution and this case will go cold like so many others..

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Well I didn't know the laws were different from state to state as to what constitutes murder, but in Tennessee they have to actually be inside before you can shoot them....is it really legal to just shoot someone because they are on your property or threatening you?
'MJ from W TN, I aubscribe to the philosophy that it is better to be judged by 12, than to be carried by 6'..

If the trespasser had a firearm, and the homeowner was in fear for his/their life, he was within his rights to defend himself/themselves.

WS

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Well I didn't know the laws were different from state to state as to what constitutes murder, but in Tennessee they have to actually be inside before you can shoot them....is it really legal to just shoot someone because they are on your property or threatening you?

'MJ from W TN, I subscribe to the philosophy that it is better to be judged by 12, than to be carried by 6'..

If the trespasser had a firearm, and the homeowner was in fear for his/their life, he was within his rights to defend himself/themselves.

WS

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Jacoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't look like they have any hope she will be found anytime soon. They already have Oct and Nov. booked. With that kinda money being raised she may never be found.
RE: With that kinda money being raised she may never be found.

"I am sure the Bobo's would give away all their worldly possessions to have their precious daughter back"..

Wolfscratch
ceej4

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

wutizup wrote:
<quoted text>
CH,
Not that I have much room to talk on the subject....I gotta tell ya, your posts go about 50/50 with me. Half of them I read and think "yep, damn right, good thought, that gal knows what she is talking about."
The other half, after reading, I have to go pour bleach in my eyes. There are a few I just got drunk after reading so I could forget them.
CH....this is exactly how I feel as well. I truly enjoy your writing and also applaud your tenaciousness regarding this tragic case. But......wow, you can really "tee it up" and it is totally scary. Please reconsider some of the confrontations you are choosing.....just not worth it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'MJ from W TN, I aubscribe to the philosophy that it is better to be judged by 12, than to be carried by 6'..
WS
no one saw a firearm in the man's hands...he didn't appear to be armed

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Dream - Mueller wrote:
For some reason I woke up last night with thinking about this case and the name 'Mueller' came up
As in mueller..lawyers,doctors,and international importer/exporters?
karatechop

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Paranoid maybe!
I hope LE is watching the B.'s mail, and bank accounts to see if any money is being transferred /mailed anywhere.

I suspect all the silence and secrets are stemming from somewhere within this family....moo

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

karatechop wrote:
Paranoid maybe!
I hope LE is watching the B.'s mail, and bank accounts to see if any money is being transferred /mailed anywhere.
I suspect all the silence and secrets are stemming from somewhere within this family....moo
The family has been on several media outlet interviews, as of late.
KC, how many interviews or updates has the TBI given?

One tip away...

Wolfscratch
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

karatechop wrote:
<quoted text>
getreal, This case is not looking good, 5 months of silence has not brought Holly home...this silence has gone on far too long.
The excuse of silence in order to Protect Holly is getting old..and very hard to believe after all these months.
Holly needs her family, and Fiancee shouting to the 4 corners of the earth, Holly needs to be found ..NOW!
I say worry about the easy prosecution later, after Holly is brought home. Without a body, there will be no prosecution and this case will go cold like so many others..
I have to wonder if what we are not being told is that there were words spoken, and those words were something like, if you say anything we will kill her. Notice they are not begging someone to release her and set her free, or bring her back. They are saying for Holly to please get home, they need her home, and they are asking for information.

I have tried to listen more to what they are NOT saying, since what they ARE saying doesn't make much since to the public, but I am sure it makes perfect sense to LE. If you look at other abductions, there are pleas to the perps that the family will do anything to get them back, asking the perps to call in their demands.....just sooooo many "normal" things that occur during the time after the abduction. This case is different. We need to forget what we know, since it has lead nowhere fast. Look at what we don't know, what they could be leaving out. They said for the safety of Holly, so I feel there was a threat made when she was taken. They would not be able to release that, nor the 911 call about it, and would direct media not to ask them questions about it, for fear that Holly would be killed. They want her back alive of course. So we are left with a fabricated (somewhat) line of events, due to the very delicate truth of that morning. I think they thought silence would keep Holly alive until they could get a lead, and get to her, and break her out of there. I think the silence was a life or death situation.

Like you, after this long, I hope the silence worked and she is still alive, but it has been a very long time. I don't think they thought it would take this long for information to come forward. Now that has got to be so devastating for them, which is probably why Dana said it is actually getting harder, not easier.

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>no one saw a firearm in the man's hands...he didn't appear to be armed
MJ, he would be armed with a knife once LE arrived, LOL.

Sorry, I missread your comment.

Sorry to be the dearer of bad news, but this is not an isolated incident. The exact same scenario happened to my sister in Gulf Shores, AL. She was renting a house that had aparently been vacant for awhile. The local crack & meth heads had been using the house for a crash pad.
Fortunately, she had a very protective full blooded & very protective german shepard and the perps were finally arrested by LE.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Last year nearly 500 methamphetamine labs were discovered in national forests across the country. NPR's Elizabeth Arnold reports on a disturbing increase in meth labs moving from the cities and into the woods.
Meth Labs are usually set up in: secluded areas abandoned structures automobile trunks occupied or abandoned homes our National Forests. METH LABS ...

WS
Whatever

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Miraclesic wrote:
Shoot first ask questions later, one they are trespassing, two they are trying break in. They threw something at these people, so throw some warning shots back.
I don't know what's going on in West Tennessee but this is insane, LE needs to peruse this. Put up a trail camera around the house to get pictures of these immoral idiots. Or video tape them before you shoot to prove the situation.
If LE is incompetent to do their job by protecting this family then what should these people do? I'll be damned if I'm going to sit and watch some goons try to get in my house and harm my family.
Shoot them and drag them in the house.
The more that laws are passed today to protect the criminal, the more frustrating ... and dangerous, it is for the law abiding citizen. In this regar, it was better to live back when all the rural areas of the states had no police forces.
The sheriffs was few and far between, so it was up to the pioneer citizen to protect his family and property. But it was cheaper too; someone breaks in, you kill them, then bury them in the woods. No questions, and no one 'heard or saw' anything. Fewer court trials and only the expense of a bullet, and perhaps the annoyance of losing some sleep because of having to bury the b*stard during the night; it would cut down on sleeping hours...LOL!

Jasper, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

'Bring Holly Bobo Home'

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

WS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ, he would be armed with a knife once LE arrived, LOL.
Sorry, I missread your comment.
Sorry to be the dearer of bad news, but this is not an isolated incident. The exact same scenario happened to my sister in Gulf Shores, AL. She was renting a house that had aparently been vacant for awhile. The local crack & meth heads had been using the house for a crash pad.
Fortunately, she had a very protective full blooded & very protective german shepard and the perps were finally arrested by LE.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Last year nearly 500 methamphetamine labs were discovered in national forests across the country. NPR's Elizabeth Arnold reports on a disturbing increase in meth labs moving from the cities and into the woods.
Meth Labs are usually set up in: secluded areas abandoned structures automobile trunks occupied or abandoned homes our National Forests. METH LABS ...
WS
What has this country come to that we allow ourselves to be terrorized in our own homes? I used to feel safe BECAUSE i lived in the woods, now the woods are where these people hide. This is like a horror show in real life. We have crazy murderers running around the woods of west tennessee snatching people from their homes and trying to scare the crap out of the locals. The worse part? We have LE selling information that could jeapordize the lives of informants and officers who are really working to clean up this problem. I know there are some of you out there that think along the same lines as me....Here's the big question....did the cop that sold the information give Holly's name to the drug dealers? Did Holly stumble upon some information that could have put some highly connected people in jail? It is time to demand answers from our elected officials. I sure would like to see a reporter ask the TBI spokesperson if there is any way the two could be related, and I'd love to see the look on her face as well when she has to come up with a politically correct answer. If the abduction of Holly doesn't get the community to come together and demand for the corruption to be cleaned up, then nothing ever will. Are the good people of Tennessee gonna sit back and let the criminals take control of your lives or are you gonna stand and fight? sorry for the rant, i am a little emotional today. Holly's case hit close to home for me, and I didn't even know her. This other situation endangers people that I LOVE! That guy is lucky that i wasn't in the house when he was doing all of the things to the young couple. If he had of scared me like he did them, I would have shot him. I have no doubt about it, and I probably would be sitting in jail right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,021 - 41,040 of182,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Augur 138,421
Gant family 11 hr no name 39
Big brother 16 15 hr john mayer lookalike 33
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr BOB 8,588
Mark Pearcy 21 hr ftp 310
School board Wed John yo 1
Miss Pam's diner Wed Indi 14
•••
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters