Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269778 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28036 Jul 19, 2011
Say watt wrote:
Wow, is it really that bad there?
good morning FYI and friend/s!! Hoz it goin in TX? got any good pictures to send us? wish you were back home, miss ya

Location hidden

#28037 Jul 19, 2011
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
was taken at a louisville car show...i just like cars.thanks..greg
Hey, I would like to see the purple truck. My email is topixpal3@yahoo.com.
Is there a pink poodle in the bed? of the truck??

Location hidden

#28038 Jul 19, 2011
DanielPA wrote:
<quoted text>
ItISWhatItIs, Point well made...
They had to say the abductor was forcefully holding her by the arm or otherwise WHY was it immediately considered an abduction?
BY saying this, it softened the fact C. saw H. being forced/walked/led toward the woods and did nothing but go take a shower.
I still wonder if the Karate guy spent the night with C...?
I thank "karate in the garage" was code for doin the nasty ...reply was "hell yes" wasn't it?!

Daniel, how was Sunday's swim party? did you swim much?? got any good stories???
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#28039 Jul 19, 2011
Mojo-Kono wrote:
<quoted text>
if so that could be what arguing was about ... think about it real hard ... I'm not going to post what I am thinking because of the sensitive nature. people have been alluding to this all along, we have to put the puzzles pieces together, everyone with there very own puzzle ... are you just about finished piecing together your puzzle??....
MoJo, I'm still working on the puzzle.
It does make things more puzzling if C. heard an argument on the carport, then saw his sister going toward the woods with a large guy wearing camo and did/said nothing to find out what was going on that morning.

I keep in mind what the sheriff said in the very beginning "Things are not as they appear"..
So what does that mean?
It appeared to be an abduction, But was it?

IF, NOT, an abduction, what happened to Holly...
Did H. actually disappear that morning?
Did a friend of C.'s do something to H. that morning?

Doesn't anyone care innocent people's reputations are being ruined for life, possibly unnecessarily.
Someone tell the truth, what happened to Holly?
Mojo, HELP, give me a piece of this puzzle...I'm quickly burning out on this case....imo
cash123

United States

#28040 Jul 19, 2011
DanielPA wrote:
<quoted text>
ItISWhatItIs, Point well made...
They had to say the abductor was forcefully holding her by the arm or otherwise WHY was it immediately considered an abduction?
BY saying this, it softened the fact C. saw H. being forced/walked/led toward the woods and did nothing but go take a shower.
I still wonder if the Karate guy spent the night with C...?
c was talking to cm. Nobodys answered that question or where was holly the night before.
FYI

United States

#28041 Jul 19, 2011
Mojo-Kono wrote:
<quoted text>good morning FYI and friend/s!! Hoz it goin in TX? got any good pictures to send us? wish you were back home, miss ya
There you go again

United States

#28042 Jul 19, 2011
Wasn't it posted here that all of that talk about karate in the garage was just lines from a movie?

Did I dream that? Now, it's back again.....????
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#28043 Jul 19, 2011
who="Mojo-Kono',
I thank "karate in the garage" was code for doin the nasty ...reply was "hell yes" wasn't it?!
Daniel, how was Sunday's swim party? did you swim much?? got any good sot...(QUOTE)

Mojo, I have to admit I was slow to catch on to that one..got the picture, now. Hmmm!

The weather was great, plenty of sun, and everyone had a lot of fun. No I did not go in the water, cooked hamburgers, hot dogs and kept everyone fed.
Our pop belly pig heard and smelled the food, got out of his fence, walked up to the pool, sniffing and grunting, to see what was going on.
The kids fed him 3 hamburgers and some watermelon before he would let them put him back in his lot.
That was the excitement of the day..
FYI

United States

#28044 Jul 19, 2011
Without wifi

Stay tuned

Location hidden

#28045 Jul 19, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
Wasn't it posted here that all of that talk about karate in the garage was just lines from a movie?
ye, but ....

Location hidden

#28046 Jul 19, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again
what, aren't you in Texas?? if not, can you send me a picture of where you are that has a recognizable sign. I don't get out much, just not able to anymore since the accident.

my email is topixpal@yahoo.com

Thanks, bud. Tippin my ten gallon hat to ya! Have a god un. Gotta go check all these Topix emails I'm gettin, people wantin info, damn my back hurts, I gotta go lay down.

Location hidden

#28047 Jul 19, 2011
FYI wrote:
Without wifi
Stay tuned
yes, that's the one I like, the other one just f*cks with my mind causing me to picture you running all over the place, aren't you tired?? gotta go, oh, my back is achin!!

“AKA Duckie”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28048 Jul 19, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
It is a quote from a movie but I think people are saying it was a gay reference? WTF Like I said before...way too deep?

Location hidden

#28049 Jul 19, 2011
Sorry FYI, don't send that picture to Topixpal, but Topixpal3@yahoo.com

sorry for the mixup

If ya do send it to Topixpal@yahoo.com, you might be able to correspond to one of your other Topix pals, damn, I don't remember which one that was cause my back is achin, now stop postin FYI so I can go lay down cause my back is achin!! How about checkin back in at lunch?
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#28050 Jul 19, 2011
Mojo-Kono wrote:
<quoted text>
if so that could be what arguing was about ... think about it real hard ... I'm not going to post what I am thinking because of the sensitive nature. people have been alluding to this all along, we have to put the puzzles pieces together, everyone with there very own puzzle ... are you just about finished piecing together your puzzle??
MoJo, The words in the puzzle,'sensitive nature', is pointing me in a direction I have suspected for sometime.
FYI

United States

#28051 Jul 19, 2011
With wifi

Now that little challenge proved to be productive.

Got to love McD's coffee AND wifi.

United States

#28052 Jul 19, 2011
Mojo-Kono wrote:
<quoted text>
ye, but ....
ye, but....WHAT?

Why do you want to put a twist and spin on everything?

Maybe they were just movie lines. Are you trying to suggest that Holly caught Clint in a compromising position? She was his sister, don't you think she would know the truth about her brother - whatever that truth is???

The "wad of cash" you brought up this morning, doesn't look to be the sort of "wad" you would get for abducting a woman.

What I'm trying to say here is that all of these little bits and pieces in and of themselves MAY be interesting, but you haven't (at least in my head) connected the dots back to the reason we're here. HOLLY!

What's your point? So far though, you've created a whole bunch of pulp fiction.
FYI

United States

#28053 Jul 19, 2011
Mr. FYI was not impressed with my test but he'll get over it ;)

Location hidden

#28054 Jul 19, 2011
Psyence wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a quote from a movie but I think people are saying it was a gay reference? WTF Like I said before...way too deep?
pun intended or not intended?

could be, code speak as the family was giving im grief and they needed to cool down, it was posted here somewhere, ya know when people post personal text from others - do not know where they get it from, the resource is not referenced, should have learned in school how to cite references!! would make my job easier.

could be (speculation only - code speak) sexting
Mel

Jackson, TN

#28055 Jul 19, 2011
1 Consider This wrote:
<quoted text>
The pink poodle was a reference to another photo posted eluding to the fact that the person in the posted picture was gay. I was there for that conversation before it was deleted.
Me too. Also still have the many messages TC sent me but he never told me anything exclusive. He did say at the end right before he stopped posting that he didn't think Holly was alive. But I guess he is more "hopeful" now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint bobo guilty (May '14) 5 hr Guest 7
Renee tomlin 10 hr Renee Tomlin 4
Zach Adams trial (Sep '17) Apr 20 Buttly McDooDoo 214
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Apr 20 Buffalo Bill 80
Fight in Bank Parking Lot Apr 19 Grammar Police 6
adam crosby Apr 17 juswonder 3
Cop in parsons Apr 17 JER29 28

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages