Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 244190 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

anonymous

Jackson, TN

#24352 Jul 8, 2011
Aye / I for the 3 monsters.
Lies Within wrote:
Everyone place your vote on the 3 Monsters Theory and I'll tally them up later tonight and again in the morning if any more come in.
watching

Clinton, SC

#24353 Jul 8, 2011
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
watching i looked at the picture as a dad, i would never put my hands on my son's girlfriend,,lol.. ever.. like that possible a shoulder at the top of an arm but maybe not even at all. i have looked at pictures of myself and my own daughter who is holly's age and my hand if my arm is around my daughter in at her shoulder. placing my hand on my son's girlfiend in that position is just not what i would do period and i think most men would agree. also i noticed the comments.. the comments were like holly was some sort of possession and if you notice the picture of them in the camper on the couch.. holly has that blanket tightly wrapped around her lower body and she was sitting on her feet. i don't think it was that cold in that trailer did you notice lee in short sleeves? i got the feeling from the picture that holly was not cold at all and she was using the blanket in a manner to keep someone that made her uncomfortable from leering at her. my own daughter would just throw a blanket over her loosely if she were cold, but i don't think holly was cold here, and i looked at some more pictures on will baugus's myspace and formed the opinion that he thought he was cute, too pretty and handsome, mafia type billy bad ass, possessive and overbearing and would probably beat a woman then turn right around and say oh i sorry baby.. thats my opinion and take.. thanks greg
. I agree,and I see it was Mojo that showed us the first time. I not sure what I was thinking that day but ask my husband what he thought he felt the same way you and Mojo feel. I also agree about possesive and over bearing part,we need to keep digging.
pdp1974

Olive Branch, MS

#24354 Jul 8, 2011
who are the 3 monsters?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24355 Jul 8, 2011
El Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you keep it greased
What are you talkin dirty to BNO now? You two timin Flame Thrower!
watching

Clinton, SC

#24356 Jul 8, 2011
greg wrote:
i wonder if the baugus's were in cahoots with whit lafone? al gores dope dealing crooked uncle who was a judge. the dope business is not doubt still around but that could not be the motive for holly's kidnapping.. could have been jealousy and obsession. could have been she found out some of the dope dealings. it was posted that holly had a part time job at a grocery store.. i wonder if that grocery store was food lion where her x blake barnett works in the meat dept..omg could you just imagine him getting tore up with jealousy at watching holly as she worked? and omg what if drew stopped in the store to say hi to holly and she kissed drew goodbye,, wow.. and lee baugus seeing the same thing..could be revenge and hatred motive for sure. married men have killed their wives over that, the threat of divorce.. women have been killed because they became pregnant..local le over there must sure be either very corrupt or extremely stupid. oh dial 911 for doughnuts.. thanks greg
I'm glad you can give us a mans point of view,we think we know but do we really...thanks
pdp1974

Olive Branch, MS

#24357 Jul 8, 2011
why is this will guy holding her like that.when lee is the boyfriend?

Location hidden

#24358 Jul 8, 2011
pdp1974 wrote:
who are the 3 monsters?
That is the name of the theory we have been discussing all day.

In which Lee Baugus, Blake Barnett and Jon Dodd together planned and carried out Holly's abduction.

Each possibly passing her off to the other as they established separate alabi's.

Location hidden

#24359 Jul 8, 2011
Holly Bobo Search Hampered by Volunteer Group, Cops Claim.

Did you ever see a bunch of sqawllie-boy, worthless, clueless sumbitches in you're life.
we should hang them all, for impersonating law-inforcement, and receving money { there pay checks}under false pretences, you would think their shame would be a burden to heavy to bere. But I guess some people will do anything for a buck. I cant help wonder how their wives deal with haveing to sleep with the dogs.{ PUKE }

Location hidden

#24360 Jul 8, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, I thought you were a sleep.
Faithful in Prayer

College Grove, TN

#24361 Jul 8, 2011
3 monsters with a pillar twist please...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#24362 Jul 8, 2011
Consider This wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug charges against Eddie Baugus were dropped in 2001 after the judge ordered the evidence suppressed.
Earlier, someone had surmised that the evidence was suppressed because Baugus may have had connections. I'm thinking the evidence may have been suppressed because it was obtained illegally.
As interesting as today's discussion may have been, I personally believe it to be irrelevant to Holly's disappearance.
That wasn't the name that I to which I was referring. The DAG's name and he couldn't be reached for comment.

Location hidden

#24363 Jul 8, 2011
Here's a good one for analytical thinkers

Can anyone bridge the 3 monsters theory over to the Cabin 16 theory?
Not-a-blonde

Millington, TN

#24364 Jul 8, 2011
Covj wrote:
I knew this would bring not a blond out...so you're the one whos been giving greg the peanuts and the others those flames.Sounds like you're the one who doesnt want holly found
Sorry, but you called out the wrong person. I don't throw nuts or anything else. Couldn't care less what may be thrown my way either. Test me, see if I care. Don't understand anyone that does care. Maybe we'll chat later.

Location hidden

#24365 Jul 8, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
All i was trying to do was sell some grease, it's a side line for me you know, selling grease, when theres no one around to poke with my sword, sorry
Faithful in Prayer

College Grove, TN

#24366 Jul 8, 2011
12minnie wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the name that I to which I was referring. The DAG's name and he couldn't be reached for comment.
Would that have been someone with the initials HM min?
Covj

Hilmar, CA

#24367 Jul 8, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
Here's a good one for analytical thinkers
Can anyone bridge the 3 monsters theory over to the Cabin 16 theory?
The pics of LB and holly on his facebook were taken at natchez trace

Location hidden

#24368 Jul 8, 2011
I wonder who keeps chunkin me lemons, hummmmmmm
pdp1974

Olive Branch, MS

#24369 Jul 8, 2011
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the name of the theory we have been discussing all day.
In which Lee Baugus, Blake Barnett and Jon Dodd together planned and carried out Holly's abduction.
Each possibly passing her off to the other as they established separate alabi's.
ok ive been at work.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#24370 Jul 8, 2011
El Zoro, just make us some lemonade :)

Location hidden

#24371 Jul 8, 2011
Covj wrote:
<quoted text>
The pics of LB and holly on his facebook were taken at natchez trace
Was that a private trailer there? Do you where at Natchez Trace?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians 16 hr Bald Kitty Warn K... 4
"Wolfscratch" Adams Tue JER29 26
Hoss new flame Tue Be quiet 2
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) Tue holladay 35
Haunted Places 2 Mon Fiddlin Jack 1
Donald duck Sun Curious 4
New school board Sep 25 Tn angler 6

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance