Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 246053 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

DOWN in Decatur County

United States

#23063 Jul 1, 2011
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what i though also. did you read the referenced article?
maybe you can find additional conflicting information...
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NE...
I can understand why Clint can't identify the perp better, their house is about 40 yards from the wooded area, it would not be easy to identify someone that far away,and with just a glance it would be very hard.As far as Clint goes, people think he has something to do with this, they are way out of line.My son has known him for years and wouldn't even give a thought to that ideal.
Texan

Katy, TX

#23064 Jul 1, 2011
Recent case in Texas with a couple of similarities to Holly's case..In the Texas case, the brother was able to find and save his sister, in the woods, within an hour after she was abducted. I've been reading this forum since about 20,000 comments ago. Sadly, Holly hasn't been found yet and no arrests have been made in her case.:(

LINK to article:
http://www.khou.com/news/Investigators-seek-s...

HOUSTON, TEXAS – Investigators were on the lookout Thursday for a Crosby man accused of abducting a woman and tying her up in the woods in Harris County.

RWW, 48, is charged with aggravated kidnapping.

According to court documents, the victim was on a walk in the 2500 block of Highland Shores in Highlands, Texas, on May 29, 2011, when RWW emerged from a wooded area with a semi-automatic pistol.

The victim said RWW pointed the gun at her and told her she needed to follow him. Fearing for her life, she did.

The victim said RWW led her into the woods along a dirt trail for about 50 yards, pushed her down and struck her in the back of the head with the gun.

She lost consciousness.

When she awoke, the victim said RWW had wrapped wire around her neck and feet.

When he noticed she was awake, the victim said the suspect tightened the wire around her neck again until she passed out.

The victim’s brother found her in the woods. He told investigators she was gone from their home for about an hour.

When he found her, the brother said the victim had wire wrapped around her neck and tied to her feet, but there was no one else there.

Investigators said the victim was able to identify RWW from a photo lineup.

Charges were filed on June 28, but RWW remained at large Thursday.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23065 Jul 1, 2011
DOWN in Decatur County wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand why Clint can't identify the perp better, their house is about 40 yards from the wooded area, it would not be easy to identify someone that far away,and with just a glance it would be very hard.As far as Clint goes, people think he has something to do with this, they are way out of line.My son has known him for years and wouldn't even give a thought to that ideal.
thank you, DiDC, those are exactly my thoughts about clint, and solidified after seeing him on camera. there have been some who believe otherwise, which i could never wrap my thoughts around.

the LE release of clint's "story" was purposely vague and bare boned. i am not saying it is not true, but it is obvious that clint has a much bigger story, as to what he saw and what happened that morning.

the first postings on page one of this thread show that locals heard a different story, that clint confronted the perp with a shotgun.
there have been other places where this is also stated.
i have entertained the thought that the blood found was clint's, after an altercation with the perp. LE stated it was not a lethal amount of blood. the only person that is alive (from what we REALLY know) is clint.

what do you think about the scripted appearance of the family, and what they could say to the public? many of us here are leaning toward a theory that holly is held in protective custody.

your thoughts on the above?
flower

Owingsville, KY

#23066 Jul 1, 2011
OK I've been thinking that everyone with conspiracy theories was just crazy-But, I'm about ready to put on my straight jacket here... I just got home from Union Co Tn. While there I skimmed a couple of issues of the local paper-The Union Leader? anyway ,the paper was full of stories about police corruption, both in their county, Nashville and Memphis-drugs, Mexican Cartels, and a family w/(I'm thinking a judge?)that ran the largest and most profitable chop shop E of the Miss. With the full knowledge supposedly of some LE and the court system-very long standing-lot's of people arrested in a sting. Then, I look up abductions in Tn and come across Miss Davis-and I did find a topix page where her friend-1 yr after her murder ,seems to be accusing a woman named Amy,her employers (the Bumpus') owners of a Harley dealership, and,or her ex fiancee (a member of the sherrif's dept. SWAT team) of murdering her. The story I read is the man who committed "suicide" was young-21-had kidney disease, had only met Lisa that evening. When the cops (on a tip) were let up to his room to talk to him by his Mother, a shot was heard-the cops produced a suicide note saying where to find the body(written? typed? doesn't say)Oh, and although blood was found in her home,no sign of a breakin and her home was locked-wierd and wierder,forget the alcohol, I need some antipsychotic drugs
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23067 Jul 1, 2011
Thank you Katy-TX..

WS "Please Share to Facebook"
flower

Owingsville, KY

#23068 Jul 1, 2011
Oh and I forgot to say the dead young man was very well thought of in the community. Also, the breaking of the engagement was very current-2 wks. broken by Lisa, supposedly because her fiance cheated- Lisa and the ex, were also co owners of the home she lived in.
enuff

United States

#23069 Jul 1, 2011
flower wrote:
OK I've been thinking that everyone with conspiracy theories was just crazy-But, I'm about ready to put on my straight jacket here... I just got home from Union Co Tn. While there I skimmed a couple of issues of the local paper-The Union Leader? anyway ,the paper was full of stories about police corruption, both in their county, Nashville and Memphis-drugs, Mexican Cartels, and a family w/(I'm thinking a judge?)that ran the largest and most profitable chop shop E of the Miss. With the full knowledge supposedly of some LE and the court system-very long standing-lot's of people arrested in a sting. Then, I look up abductions in Tn and come across Miss Davis-and I did find a topix page where her friend-1 yr after her murder ,seems to be accusing a woman named Amy,her employers (the Bumpus') owners of a Harley dealership, and,or her ex fiancee (a member of the sherrif's dept. SWAT team) of murdering her. The story I read is the man who committed "suicide" was young-21-had kidney disease, had only met Lisa that evening. When the cops (on a tip) were let up to his room to talk to him by his Mother, a shot was heard-the cops produced a suicide note saying where to find the body(written? typed? doesn't say)Oh, and although blood was found in her home,no sign of a breakin and her home was locked-wierd and wierder,forget the alcohol, I need some antipsychotic drugs
some of the things you mentioned goes along with another poster from very early on...too much static

she was going to meet with a friend that is with the FBI (in GA) that was going to pass on her information to the authorities in TN but she has not been back since
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#23070 Jul 1, 2011
Seems some of the "powers that be" are playing a very high stakes game of poker. Lose a hand, lose your life. It would seem the past is very much alive in W. Tenn. A "company" never really goes out of business the faces just change. I do believe W. Tenn. is a smoldering powder keg.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23071 Jul 1, 2011
flower wrote:
Pass the bottle +(the jacket too)......I think the name we keep getting called here is delusional.
flower

Owingsville, KY

#23072 Jul 1, 2011
I'm glad I'm getting on the conspiracy theory band wagon. It makes PO more of a possibility (although,if it's true the family need an Oscar) and that would be wonderful-no sexual deviant either!
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23073 Jul 1, 2011
<quoted text>I can understand why Clint can't identify the perp better, their house is about 40 yards from the wooded area, it would not be easy to identify someone that far away,and with just a glance it would be very hard.As far as Clint goes, people think he has something to do with this, they are way out of line.My son has known him for years and wouldn't even give a thought to that ideal.
DiD County, as a friend or acquaintance of Clints, I can understand why you would not be suspicious of him, obviously knowing his character, as well as the families. For those who thought, or think he may be involved, I can also understand why they may be suspicious. Due to statistics, media coverage(slant), silence and mixed messages by Law Enforcement.

Guess, we would never know what we would do if faced with the same identical scenario that Clint woke up too that tragic morning. Let's hope & pray that we never do...

Clint is one of many, innocent victim's of Holly's abduction..

Wolfscratch
enuff

United States

#23074 Jul 1, 2011
flower wrote:
go to page 6 post #103 & 104 of the Jon Dodd thread and see if the names you read are mentioned there......just a thought
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#23075 Jul 1, 2011
flower wrote:
I'm glad I'm getting on the conspiracy theory band wagon. It makes PO more of a possibility (although,if it's true the family need an Oscar) and that would be wonderful-no sexual deviant either!
flower, was the 'PO', an error, or a freudean slip?

Would that mean that Chelsea H. and Isabelle Z. would be awarded Pulitizers?

Looney Tunes Train Six Flags

"All Aboard" -
&fe ature=related

Wolfscratch
flower

Owingsville, KY

#23076 Jul 1, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
flower, was the 'PO', an error, or a freudean slip?
Would that mean that Chelsea H. and Isabelle Z. would be awarded Pulitizers?
Looney Tunes Train Six Flags
"All Aboard" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_ysKQcpfTY0XX&feature=rel ated
Wolfscratch
LOL-I meant PC...but you made me laugh at that thought!
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#23077 Jul 1, 2011
Why would LE come out with the statement, "this is not a hoax"? 911 calls are made, officer/s responds, no Holly, some blood, does any of that suggest a hoax to anyone here?
Katy Texan

Katy, TX

#23078 Jul 1, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
Thank you Katy-TX..
WS "Please Share to Facebook"
You're welcome, Wolfscratch. This guy was able to evade police in Texas and is currently on the run. I thought locals in Holly's case might want to read this article and at least look at the guy's picture. He is front page news here in Texas. He seems like someone who has done this type of thing more than once, just my opinion.

Regarding posting a link on Facebook, ever since my daughter secretly created a non-private Facebook account at a friend's house, listing her name, address, school, church, local hangouts, etc., we banned Facebook in our house. We also banned her from the friend who told her we'd never find out about the account. I guess that Internet Safety course went in one ear and out the other. Sigh.

“AKA Duckie”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23079 Jul 1, 2011
flower wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the disappearance of Lisa Renee Davis from Bartlett, Tn in 2009?Was it solved? Was anyone arrested?How close is Bartlett to Parsons? Sorry if this has been covered before.
I don't know about the case. Bartlett is a suburb of Memphis (east). That would put it about an hour away.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#23080 Jul 1, 2011
LaHere wrote:
Why would LE come out with the statement, "this is not a hoax"? 911 calls are made, officer/s responds, no Holly, some blood, does any of that suggest a hoax to anyone here?
Confused, I suppose, AUDIBLY stated this? The 1st place my mind would go would be, "like it was in the past?" OR "Maybe next time, but not this time?"
April

Gainesboro, TN

#23081 Jul 1, 2011
If you are from Darden/Parsons area, what are the teenagers saying about this case?

“AKA Duckie”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23082 Jul 1, 2011
http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthrea...

I may be late with this info but is says she was found dead after police recieved information from a young man's suicide note.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do u remember that day under the little bridge? (Mar '13) 8 hr Pirate 21
Christy Eubanks thinks she is cool 10 hr Crap filled donut 18
judge 18 hr drug test 1
Humbolt liquor store Wed meme 3
Dusty Lovelace Tue Watching17 3
Peacock again Dec 4 Wow 3
Schools Dec 3 Pitiful 12

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance