Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 250424 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Mojo

United States

#20652 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you searched, researched, or contributed in any information to help?
ws
TAKE YOU PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION
CALL YOUR SHRINK & MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
glenn adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#20653 Jun 24, 2011
Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
woooooooo......someone hold me please!
Have you searched, researched, or contributed in any positive information to help?

ws
Covj

Hilmar, CA

#20654 Jun 24, 2011
Does anyone know who is paying mojo? 12minnie you brought it up, did you figure it out yet?
Stanley

Shreveport, LA

#20655 Jun 24, 2011
Ah, now I shall retire to my smoking room for my evening Cuban. Red smoking jacket on, reading glasses on...time for my favorite, Wild Kingdom. Later Stan. I must admit, that is one handsome monkey and quite the ladies man as well. Elegantly sophisticated yet still down to earth.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#20656 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you searched, researched, or contributed in any positive information to help?
ws
Sorry, Stanley grew weary of you. Said something about "moron" and child's play? Crazy monkey!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20657 Jun 24, 2011
Covj wrote:
Does anyone know who is paying mojo? 12minnie you brought it up, did you figure it out yet?
Naw, but if they're like me, they're pinchin' pennies. We love him anyway.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20658 Jun 24, 2011
Just watching check your email.
blueberry

Cleveland, TN

#20659 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
'Passing the pipe to Mojo'...LOL
WS
Pass it here... some of that cobbler, too.

So, this isn't completely off topic -- Which boy was the one that fled to GA right after she went missing? I forgot.
blueberry

Cleveland, TN

#20660 Jun 24, 2011
Is it possible that certain posts on Topix have been deleted by the original poster (the missing ones)?
Mojo

United States

#20661 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
ws
TAKE YOU PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION
CALL YOUR SHRINK & MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
lol

Boiling Springs, SC

#20662 Jun 24, 2011
blueberry wrote:
Is it possible that certain posts on Topix have been deleted by the original poster (the missing ones)?
Yes
jcs

Carlsbad, NM

#20663 Jun 24, 2011
Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
aka WS
I dont think so, I've heard a lot about the zoro guy, he's well known around the capitol. He calls him self the zoro, tells funny jokes all the time, but he is not at all what he apear's to be. I lived in calif 5 years before I came to new mexico What he really is is one of the top investigator's calif has, but I dont know what he would be doing on topix.???
Consider This

United States

#20665 Jun 24, 2011
blueberry wrote:
No.

http://www.topix.com/topix/faq#forums_edit
Consider This

United States

#20666 Jun 24, 2011
jcs wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so, I've heard a lot about the zoro guy, he's well known around the capitol. He calls him self the zoro, tells funny jokes all the time, but he is not at all what he apear's to be. I lived in calif 5 years before I came to new mexico What he really is is one of the top investigator's calif has, but I dont know what he would be doing on topix.???
Well, it seems that Tennessee could use one of those top investigators from California. Do you think he might consider relocating? I'm sorry, but we can't afford relocation expenses. Perhaps after we confiscate some more $$$ from the truckers on the interstate. ;0)
Charl

Medon, TN

#20667 Jun 24, 2011
Hubby just said he may get out the hog & ride in the Holly benefit ride tomorrow!!
WHCJ

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20668 Jun 24, 2011
Charl wrote:
Hubby just said he may get out the hog & ride in the Holly benefit ride tomorrow!!
that nice bababababa

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#20669 Jun 24, 2011
JustSeying wrote:
I've stated it before...
No one is actively looking for Holly; except those that are on this forum. We're the only ones actively attempting to put the "missing" pieces together.
But in truth, the buck started at Clint and will stop at what his truth is. I started out giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now after this many weeks I'm truthfully swaying on the fence.
In my humble opinion.
Well -- things DO seem weird. No matter how you slice that pie, the buck stops with Clint and the mom. Bottom line.

Some may be offended by that.. but I mean.. who can help that honestly?
inTn

United States

#20670 Jun 24, 2011
Consider This wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems that Tennessee could use one of those top investigators from California. Do you think he might consider relocating? I'm sorry, but we can't afford relocation expenses. Perhaps after we confiscate some more $$$ from the truckers on the interstate. ;0)
Lmao..... Only a local would get that last line.... So very true! I about spit my drink out.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#20671 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Also.. Please google alligator sightings in TN. The TN gamed and fish specifically say that american alligators are spotted around the swamps, but they more or less stay to themselves and hide.
I think i would trust the word of a game and fish officer, over the rantings of some random Topix posters who can't even win a round of the game "Your ass or a hole in the ground."
'Chelsea H.' Gator Tales'...
A*ss and the Hole Jimmy Buffett 9/1/2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oMnYlxu6j2UXX
WS
Genius, the argument wasn't over whether or not alligators are dangerous to LIVING people. The whole argument was over swamps and alligators even existing in TN -- which has already been proven.

Done.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#20672 Jun 24, 2011
glenn adams wrote:
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who has experience in criminal cases or has gone through something like this, agrees with you Eileen. It's the people who have emotional investments w/ the family who don't. It's prtty obvious.
In other words. I share your sentiments. And time will reveal who's guilty here.
RE: anybody who has experience in criminal cases or has gone through something like this, agrees with you Eileen.
I agree Chelsea, time will tell.. "but please speak for yourself"..and don't include me in your and Eileen's oblivious ramblings."..
Wolfscratch
you're name wasn't mentioned.. beg for attention much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidebar 4 hr Long Time Poker 433
Sugar Momma 16 hr Billy Bo Bob Brain 2
pearcys (Nov '14) Sat Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) Sat seriously 27
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4
angie dickerson Apr 19 Sue 9
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) Apr 19 JER29 45

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance