big bust in parsons??
no truth

Quincy, FL

#65 May 26, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What you just described is the same old Hush, Hush, Good Old Boys, Status Quo network! People of Decatur County Its time for the truth to come out and the Truth will set you free!
Roll Baby Roll!
there is NO TRUTH in Decatur County!
anybody

United States

#66 May 26, 2012
seems like this is the 2nd or 3rd time that house has been raided and no arrest.. but they always cart a housefull of shit out... roll baby roll..
anybody

United States

#67 May 26, 2012
6 years ago.... for sure i remember around 05

Since: Jul 11

United States

#68 May 26, 2012
anybody wrote:
6 years ago.... for sure i remember around 05
Did this house partially burn at some point, around that time?
wolfmanjp

United States

#69 May 26, 2012
so all other defendants got 6+ years and arles "wayne" maness got 24 months... sounds fishy to me

http://www.google.com/url...
wolfmanjp

United States

#70 May 26, 2012
look at bottom.. maness only defendant with a 24 month amended sentence

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-tnwd-1_...
Princess

United States

#71 May 26, 2012
anybody wrote:
seems like this is the 2nd or 3rd time that house has been raided and no arrest.. but they always cart a housefull of shit out... roll baby roll..

Actually your wrong that house has never been raided and all you dumbasses need to get your story straight or maybe even get a life!!!!!
really

United States

#72 May 26, 2012
i think maybe you needs to get your facts straight... the house has been raided before... check public records

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#73 May 26, 2012
Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your wrong that house has never been raided and all you dumbasses need to get your story straight or maybe even get a life!!!!!
why so hostile? if you are in the know then set the record straight.

btw, did that house burn in 95/96? seems it was worth 250k one year and the next year valued at 36k.
wayne maness

Union City, TN

#74 May 26, 2012
to everyone that think they know it all, I did a whole lot of time it is on record, go look, I am not dealing drugs anymore. he is my brother and I don't know he is dealing drugs, was any of ya'll there, ya'll don't know what they wanted, I don't know about the rest of my family but as far as me I don't care what any of u think,,, P.S. we r men enough do the time.. so all u snitch go and do ur time,,
Parsonslocal

United States

#75 May 26, 2012
The place has been searched before and I know for a fact drugs are sold by people who live there because a daughter of one of my friends stays there sometimes and she has sold them for the dude that owns the place.

Location hidden

#76 May 26, 2012
wayne maness wrote:
to everyone that think they know it all, I did a whole lot of time it is on record, go look, I am not dealing drugs anymore. he is my brother and I don't know he is dealing drugs, was any of ya'll there, ya'll don't know what they wanted, I don't know about the rest of my family but as far as me I don't care what any of u think,,, P.S. we r men enough do the time.. so all u snitch go and do ur time,,
mr. maness, i'm not one of the know it alls, however would like to know what came down yesterday with the raid. why was there a raid? can you say why there is a media blackout on it?

and if you did your time, you paid for your crime. so congrats on that and taking yourself out of the dealing.
screwedupworld

United States

#77 May 26, 2012
yea maness may have done his time for what he was caught for, but what about the violence, murders, thefts, etc...... no congrats to him from me..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78 May 26, 2012
screwedupworld wrote:
yea maness may have done his time for what he was caught for, but what about the violence, murders, thefts, etc...... no congrats to him from me..
that right.what really happen to david cothom he new to much

United States

#79 May 26, 2012
wolfmanjp wrote:
look at bottom.. maness only defendant with a 24 month amended sentence
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-tnwd-1_...
Guess that says it all, talker is the walker.

United States

#80 May 26, 2012
wayne maness wrote:
Yeah buddy, you're a big man, just read your record to know the truth. So how many do you think will go down this time, and who will it be? Do your other family members have records? Were/ are you a first responder? Lots of questions, I hope someone has the answers.

United States

#81 May 26, 2012
Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously did your future plans get screwed up, Princess? Do you see your kingdom coming down around you?

United States

#82 May 26, 2012
screwedupworld wrote:
Me either, he still has the same mentality or he wouldn't have said something as stupid as, he was man enough to do the time. In my opinon.

Location hidden

#83 May 26, 2012
screwedupworld wrote:
OMG, murder? i was just going by what he said about doing time and not dealing anymore!

Location hidden

#84 May 26, 2012
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>that right.what really happen to david cothom he new to much
hillbilly02, i found this:

Rickey S. Grace was arraigned in Decatur County Court, charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of 41-year-old David Wayne Cotham two weeks earlier.

here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 4 hr My Op 270,078
Who's the one armed guy? 13 hr sup dog 2
Woman for married man May 22 Gordon 3
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? (Mar '14) May 21 JER29 87
Poor customer service at Mc Donald's of Parsons May 18 Decatur County Ci... 1
Bobo rearward money May 7 My Op 11
Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers is a fraud (Jan '12) May 4 JER29 81

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages