big bust in parsons??
Victoria

Adair, OK

#21 May 24, 2012
They are both good men that have always been kind to anyone I know so you can talk shit all you want but God knows that you are wrong for it. If there is anything in my power that I can do to help any one in this family that I consider my family I'll do it and won't give a damn about what anyone says. I'm praying for the whole fame and you know it all SOB's can go to HELL
mountain mama

Buckhannon, WV

#22 May 24, 2012
zengal wrote:
Not knowing the full story is why I put alleged in the story. Good luck to you and your family however if all that's being said is true then the arrest needed to happen.
Completely agree. In my opinion, this is one of the reasons the country is going to he!! in a handbasket. It's okay to love your family no matter what they do, but you cannot support and uphold them when you know they have committed a crime. That's why there are so many spoiled, druggie kids around these days. Love them, but don't defend them. Right is right and wrong is wrong. People must distinguish between the two in order to send a message to others in our society. JMO. This is a general statement and may or may not pertain to this case, depending on whether these people are truly guilty.

“Say it out loud!”

Since: Feb 12

Parsons TN

#23 May 24, 2012
I don't KNOW of anything that they have done for a fact and guessing or assuming is wrong . There is absolutely no reason for the " guilty til proven innocent" theme that seems leading the general opinion of the local GOSSIP, that's going around. Just pray for every one concerned an let God do the judging. I love everybody in the family
zengal

Lubbock, TX

#26 May 24, 2012
Noone is saying they are or are not guilty only what the alledged charges are. Whether there is truth behind the charges remains to be seen. Until the charges are officially announced, evidence presented, and guilt proven this is still considered speculation, I do know however these are the charges being brought against the person in question, I do not however know if he is guilty.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 May 24, 2012
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/ATF-Raids-De...

ATF Raids Decatur Co. Home
By Empriss Campbell
By ecampbell@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: May 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM CDT

Story Updated: May 24, 2012 at 7:33 PM CDT
A neighborhood in Parsons was swarming with law enforcement, Thursday morning.

The Decatur County Sheriff's Department would not tell 7 Eyewitness News why there were dozens of patrol cars outside the home, but were told the federal agents are involved.

During the early morning hours the house was surrounded by law enforcement officers.

"There were so many people, my grandson said I thought they were having an auction in that yard because you couldn't of put another person in the yard," said Witness, Janie Parish.

Members of the Parsons neighborhood were not surprised to see officer at thehouse.

Neighbors said it has been targeted before.

"We saw the Drug Task Force, the state troopers, police department," said Parish.

The Decatur County Sheriff's Department said for 7 Eyewitness News to check with federal agents for information.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Department was leading the investigation.

They called it enforcement activity, but refused to elaborate.

"We assume that it's drug related because usually when you see something of that magnitude in our town it has to be drug related," said Parish.

Rumors ran through the neighborhood when officer showed up with all the police activity.

"It looked like SWAT with the black and the rifles in the front yard," said Parish.
zengal

Lubbock, TX

#29 May 24, 2012
zzoey wrote:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/loc al/ATF-Raids-Decatur-Co-Home-1 53822145.html
By Empriss Campbell
By ecampbell@wbbjtv.com
The Decatur County Sheriff's Department would not tell 7 Eyewitness News why there were dozens of patrol cars outside the home, but were told the federal agents are involved.
During the early morning hours the house was surrounded by law enforcement officers.
"There were so many people, my grandson said I thought they were having an auction in that yard because you couldn't of put another person in the yard," said Witness, Janie Parish.
Members of the Parsons neighborhood were not surprised to see officer at thehouse.
"We saw the Drug Task Force, the state troopers, police department," said Parish.
The Decatur County Sheriff's Department said for 7 Eyewitness News to check with federal agents for information.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Department was leading the investigation.
"We assume that it's drug related because usually when you see something of that magnitude in our town it has to be drug related," said Parish.
Rumors ran through the neighborhood when officer showed up with all the police activity.
"It looked like SWAT with the black and the rifles in the front yard," said Parish.
Thank you for the further info

“De oppresso liber”

Since: Oct 11

Cusseta, GA

#31 May 24, 2012
zzoey wrote:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/loc al/ATF-Raids-Decatur-Co-Home-1 53822145.html
By Empriss Campbell
By ecampbell@wbbjtv.com
Interesting read. Thanks

Since: May 12

United States

#32 May 24, 2012
Are you kiddin me.....people are defending these low life drug dealers that can ruin kids etc....because they are family...lmao at stupidity......dumb azxes

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#33 May 24, 2012
Mr Maness was also spoke of on the thread titled" Drugs". Sounds like he's been on the radar of someone.IMO

Charlotte, NC

#34 May 24, 2012
river-rubbish wrote:
Are you kiddin me.....people are defending these low life drug dealers that can ruin kids etc....because they are family...lmao at stupidity......dumb azxes
One of these men is around fifty, so he must have kids too. I agree, if true others have been harmed.JMO
J-R-P

Decatur, AR

#35 May 24, 2012
S**K D***Ys *ICK Again
HATEROFJRP

United States

#36 May 25, 2012
JRP now that they got all your dope i dont think anyone will ever be sucking your d$%$ again... the bag is gone and so is the hoes... By the way people.. JOHNNY RICHARD PARTON.. AKA JRP IS STILL BEING DETAINED.....

United States

#37 May 25, 2012
HATEROFJRP wrote:
JRP now that they got all your dope i dont think anyone will ever be sucking your d$%$ again... the bag is gone and so is the hoes... By the way people.. JOHNNY RICHARD PARTON.. AKA JRP IS STILL BEING DETAINED.....
Were others also arrested? TIA
Eddie ray Tinin

Grand Rapids, MI

#38 May 25, 2012
powell dont let it get to you on what people say there only trying to cover up there on crap i cant stand people that want to run there mouth everbody makes mistake the pardons are just as good if notbetter then the ones that are run there mouths i dont hear them talk about you so shut the fuk up to johnnyand family we will be praying for you guys if theres anything we can do we are here for you guys
zengal

United States

#39 May 25, 2012
The fact remains that atf is not going to raid a house without proof of wrongdoing. Evidence must be presented to even get a warrant. Selling drugs is not a "mistake" and it's people that sell drugs that makes our communities unsafe.

Location hidden

#40 May 25, 2012
HATEROFJRP wrote:
strange....the only article i can find on this bust is the one i posted yesterday from wbbj. any other sources carry this story?

or does it rate a media blackout?
zengal

United States

#41 May 25, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
strange....the only article i can find on this bust is the one i posted yesterday from wbbj. any other sources carry this story?
or does it rate a media blackout?
I haven't found any other sources either. More to the story than we presently know???

Location hidden

#42 May 25, 2012
zengal wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't found any other sources either. More to the story than we presently know???
did you notice that post numbers 24, 25, 27, and 30 have been removed from this thread?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 May 25, 2012
Eddie ray Tinin wrote:
powell dont let it get to you on what people say there only trying to cover up there on crap i cant stand people that want to run there mouth everbody makes mistake the pardons are just as good if notbetter then the ones that are run there mouths i dont hear them talk about you so shut the fuk up to johnnyand family we will be praying for you guys if theres anything we can do we are here for you guys
Oh we are all praying for ole Johnny too. Praying the Feds got what they need to put him away for good this time and they keep the crooked ones far away so they cant go f****** u* s*** like they always do in Decatur County.
zengal

United States

#44 May 25, 2012
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
did you notice that post numbers 24, 25, 27, and 30 have been removed from this thread?
Yeah I noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr JER29 270,036
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? (Mar '14) 2 hr JER29 87
Woman for married man Sat dmartin 2
Poor customer service at Mc Donald's of Parsons Fri Decatur County Ci... 1
Who's the one armed guy? May 18 Guest 1 1
Bobo rearward money May 7 My Op 11
Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers is a fraud (Jan '12) May 4 JER29 81

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages