Abducton Skeptic

Langley, Canada

#244 Mar 20, 2012
JER29 wrote:
I would be glad to share the absolute truth if I had any idea of what it is. Im not undermining anything but I am challenging accusations against family without any evidence from LE stated. Again I ask do you have 1 shread of truth to share,otherwise it is just your opinion that you state. I need more than that to ignore attacks on those that are innocent until proven guilty.
On one hand ... you respond negatively to posters who speculate regarding the possible involvement of the Bobo/Scott families in the happenings encompassing the disappearing of Holly Bobo but ... reading back there is such reaction by you to posters who speculate about others who may be involved. Why the double standard? Considering TBI has informed there is no person of interest ... considering the red flags encompassing Clint's changing story ... why do you only give the Bobo/Scott families a pass?
Anyways ... according to TBI Director Mark Gwyn on April 18th ... "NOBODY IS RULED OUT ... NO MATTER WHAT THE RELATIONSHIP!" The implication. Speculation encompassing those with a Holly Bobo connection is where it is at!
Abducton Skeptic

Langley, Canada

#245 Mar 20, 2012
LaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't think it is AS's opinion at all. Merely an attempt at deflection.
You are wrong. Until the truth is revealed and reveals otherwise ... I stand by my theory and ... my firm position will not change.
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#246 Mar 20, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. Until the truth is revealed and reveals otherwise ... I stand by my theory and ... my firm position will not change.
You have a theory?
Abducton Skeptic

Langley, Canada

#247 Mar 20, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
A COLLABORATED SCRIPT/FABRICATION/STAGING?
In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ... did TBI fully investigate the possibility that the alleged abduction of Holly Hobo was a script/ fabrication/ staging which was collaborated prior to the dawning of April 13th following the unfortunate demise of Holly Bobo? Was there a coverup created by two sets of desperate parents who ... out a misguided sense of love ... embarked on a mission to protect their own from the legal consequences of wrongdoing ... possibly drug related.
CLINT BOBO
Considering Clint Bobo's inability to keep his initial story straight in regards to an approximate 15 minute timeframe .... his initial story which was reflected in the April 13th TBI media release ... consider Clint Bobo's inability to keep his story straigh in afforded July/August/October family interviews regarding an approximate 15 minute timeframe ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigate the possibility that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo did not happen? Was Clint requested by TBI to take a polygraph? Did Clint comply? What was the outcome.
DREW SCOTT AND BRIAN SCOTT
Considering that the 6:30 AM sunrise of April 13th would only have allowed Drew Scott and Brian Scott a very short timeframe to hunt on Grandma's 63 acre property prior to Drew's 8:00 AM arrival at his work workplace in Parsons ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigate the possibility there was another reason father and son were 17 miles away in Bath Springs in the early hours on the morning of the alleged abduction? Was Grandma's property officially grid searched? Did father and son submit to a polygraph. If so ... what was the outcome? Were the Scott cell phone and computer records requested and analyzed? Were the Scott home and property officially searched?
DANA BOBO
Considering the small amount of blood found in the carport ... the small amount of blood without a trail ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Ddid TBI investigate the possibility that one hour prior to sunrise (5:30 AM) on the morning of April 13th ... a deceased Holly Bobo may have been placed in a vehicle and taken away when Dana Bobo left the residence? Was Grandma's property officiall grid search? Was Dana vehicle seized and forensically tested? Did Dana submit to a polygraph. If so ... what was the outcome? Were the Bobo home and property officially searched?
SHELIA SCOTT
The Scream? In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigation was Shelia Scott's whereabouts at approximately 7:40 AM on the morning of April 13th? Did Drew's mother submit to a polygraph? If so ... what was the outcome?
KAREN BOBO
Considering Karen Bobo did not reveal in any of the July/August/October afforded family interviews that she made an attempt to contact her daughter prior to calling 911 ... her daughter who she perceived to be at risk ... could it be that the writer of the script encompassing an alleged abduction messed up? In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI TBI investigators request Holly's mother to submit to a polygraph? Did she comply? If so ... what was the outcome?
LaHere ... my theory!
LaHere

Shreveport, LA

#248 Mar 20, 2012
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
LaHere ... my theory!
That is not a theory. That is merely a pile of questions. Get real.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#249 Mar 20, 2012
AS I dont want to type the same thing on this thread,I did my best to answer you on the Blake B arnet thread.
Eileen

North Port, FL

#250 Mar 22, 2012
Now clint consistantly says he believed Holly was with her BF Drew!

Could drew have been there?
Eileen

North Port, FL

#251 Mar 22, 2012
Why were they ruled out at first and then
days later not ruled out?
INK

Jackson, TN

#252 Mar 22, 2012
Eileen wrote:
Now clint consistantly says he believed Holly was with her BF Drew!
Could drew have been there?
That is what I wonder too. "Clint and Drew are considered as witnesses at this time" per TBI.
If Drew wasn't there, how could he be a witness?
Eileen

North Port, FL

#253 Mar 22, 2012
INK wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I wonder too. "Clint and Drew are considered as witnesses at this time" per TBI.
If Drew wasn't there, how could he be a witness?
Exactly!
So many things just do not add up.
they say something then take it back.
its crazy!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#255 Dec 12, 2012
Droo killed Holly and his whole family and part of the town are covering for a killer

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#256 Jan 19, 2013
INK wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I wonder too.

"Clint and Drew are considered as witnesses at this time" per TBI.

If Drew wasn't there, how could he be a witness?...
INK, Good question I have never seen discussed.

Has D. ever said anything or had any comments, theories or hints as why he suspects H. disappeared?...jmo

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257 Jan 19, 2013
Not that it matters what I think or not. Not that it matters that I am a confirmed psychic. Bit I do not believe that Drew has anything to do with Holly's abduction in any way shape or form.

Lexington, Va.

#258 Jan 20, 2013
kiab wrote:
Not that it matters what I think or not. Not that it matters that I am a confirmed psychic.

Bit I do not believe that Drew has anything to do with Holly's abduction in any way shape or form.
Kiab, IF Holly and Drew were going steady/serious talking marriage, don't you think she would have confided in him if she was working "Undercover' or being stalked?

Lexington, Va.

#259 Jan 20, 2013
Abducton Skeptic wrote:
A COLLABORATED SCRIPT/FABRICATION/STAGING?
In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ... did TBI fully investigate the possibility that the alleged abduction of Holly Hobo was a script/ fabrication/ staging which was collaborated prior to the dawning of April 13th following the unfortunate demise of Holly Bobo?

Was there a coverup created by two sets of desperate parents who ... out a misguided sense of love ... embarked on a mission to protect their own from the legal consequences of wrongdoing ... possibly drug related.
CLINT BOBO
Considering Clint Bobo's inability to keep his initial story straight in regards to an approximate 15 minute timeframe .... his initial story which was reflected in the April 13th TBI media release ...
consider Clint Bobo's inability to keep his story straigh in afforded July/August/October family interviews regarding an approximate 15 minute timeframe ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigate the possibility that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo did not happen?

Was Clint requested by TBI to take a polygraph? Did Clint comply? What was the outcome.
DREW SCOTT AND BRIAN SCOTT
Considering that the 6:30 AM sunrise of April 13th would only have allowed Drew Scott and Brian Scott a very short timeframe to hunt on Grandma's 63 acre property prior to Drew's 8:00 AM arrival at his work workplace in Parsons ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigate the possibility there was another reason father and son were 17 miles away in Bath Springs in the early hours on the morning of the alleged abduction?
Was Grandma's property officially grid searched?
Did father and son submit to a polygraph.
If so ... what was the outcome?
Were the Scott cell phone and computer records requested and analyzed?
Were the Scott home and property officially searched?
DANA BOBO
Considering the small amount of blood found in the carport ... the small amount of blood without a trail ... in the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Ddid TBI investigate the possibility that one hour prior to sunrise (5:30 AM) on the morning of April 13th ... a deceased Holly Bobo may have been placed in a vehicle and taken away when Dana Bobo left the residence?
Was Grandma's property officiall grid search? Was Dana vehicle seized and forensically tested?
Did Dana submit to a polygraph.
If so ... what was the outcome? Were the Bobo home and property officially searched?
SHELIA SCOTT
The Scream? In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI fully investigation was Shelia Scott's whereabouts at approximately 7:40 AM on the morning of April 13th?
Did Drew's mother submit to a polygraph? If so ... what was the outcome?
KAREN BOBO
Considering Karen Bobo did not reveal in any of the July/August/October afforded family interviews that she made an attempt to contact her daughter prior to calling 911 ... her daughter who she perceived to be at risk ...
could it be that the writer of the script encompassing an alleged abduction messed up?
In the process of elimination ... in the pursuit of truth ...
Did TBI TBI investigators request Holly's mother to submit to a polygraph?
Did she comply? If so ... what was the outcome???
Abduction Skeptic, IF Holly was NOT put in a Witness Protection Program,
then these are ALL good questions that should have been answered by LE, close to 2 yrs. ago...imo

Lexington, Va.

#260 Jan 20, 2013
INK wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I wonder too.
"Clint and Drew are considered as witnesses at this time" per TBI.

If Drew wasn't there, how could he be a witness?..
INK, Good Question!

We have directly from the TBI's own mouths that," Drew and Clint are considered witnesse"'..

Now explain that, IF Drew was NOT at the Bobo's the same morning that H. disappeared, why would TBI make such a huge mistake??..jmo

Lexington, Va.

#261 Jan 20, 2013
The way I see this case is:

1. LE's lack of communication before interviews. The left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing or saying..like,
calling Natalies name instead of Hollys, saying Drew was a witness etc.

2. This entire story was made up, to cover the real story and several people did not remember their lines...

3. Holly did meet with harm that morning and LE was on a wild turkey chase.

4. Holly was taken and put into Witness Protection, and is living safe somewhere, never to return....
5. It's anyone's guess what happened to Holly...jmo

Lexington, Va.

#262 Jan 21, 2013
Gambler wrote:
Yes, clearly Drew is a pawn in the machinations of
others. He has had aspersions cast in his direction by the giving of a description of a perp dressed exactly like he was supposedly on that day.
And of course saying, he thought it WAS him.
Bad juju there.
Meantime Mom is calling out the name of another innocent that she would like to have aspersions cast on.

For what reason, pray tell?

Knowing all the while it was neither and they would
be cleared of suspicion in a highly dubious abduction case.

Where planted evidence is the name of the game....
Gambler, I have always wondered why the need to plant evidence.
BIG CLUE in all this, imo.

I was talking to a person in LE one day and ask if a person is being put in a Witness Protection Program would the Feds plant evidence to make it seem something it isn't.
This person said they had NEVER heard of that happening..

If a kidnapper took H., why the need to plant evidence, when the chances of DNA would be there?
Why would a kidnapper go to the trouble and take the time to wipe the items clean and then plant them? imo they would not.

The way I see this case, there is no need for planted evidence by the Feds or Kidnappers.
BUT 'someone was wanting it to seem like something it wasn't'...in a very simple, amateurish, childess manner of throwing items helter-skelter in various locations at different times.
I see the planting of items, on various days, as an Insult to the local community.
To think someone thought the locals would be so naive and stupid to fall for it.

That being said, I do NOT think H.'s disappearance was a professional kidnapping..jmo...moo
kaci

United States

#263 Jan 25, 2013
You know i think they really do indeed need to look at the scotts a lil more. Everyone has been saying they have hot tempers. I just think a second fresh look on it wouldn't hurt. I AM SO SORRY BUT THEM HUNTING AT THAT TIME OF YEAR IS RARE. Also, Drew was in scgool at that time. kinda odd bakl to me. I think there is a ton of questions left unanswered, but in time may come out. listen if they are guilty, someone will spill beans sooner or later. that family is crazy wild.

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#264 Jan 25, 2013
kaci wrote:
You know i think they really do indeed need to look at the scotts a lil more. Everyone has been saying they have hot tempers. I just think a second fresh look on it wouldn't hurt. I AM SO SORRY BUT THEM HUNTING AT THAT TIME OF YEAR IS RARE. Also, Drew was in scgool at that time. kinda odd bakl to me. I think there is a ton of questions left unanswered, but in time may come out. listen if they are guilty, someone will spill beans sooner or later. that family is crazy wild.
I think there needs to be a fresh new look at this whole case. It has been almost 2 years and no arrest no nothing as far as we know.

Why do you say that them hunting at that time of year is rare? It was hunting season so why would it be rare for people to be hunting?
This is the first I have heard that Drew was in school at that time. What time do you mean the time Holly was abducted or just that time in general?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 10 min From Maryland 205,085
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan 53 min ITM_Slaves 3
nita 2 hr Heather 12
Hot girls of Decatur County 6 hr Towboat man 13
Clint Bobo-Is he involved? (Sep '11) Wed guessing 874
Chase Pearcy Tue MyNametoo2 2
Tenn. Health Mgt. Dec 22 sharp stick 35
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info