Jackson, TN

#109 May 12, 2011
behind the gravel pit...rock crusher loop
Doggy Style

Memphis, TN

#110 May 12, 2011
skeptical wrote:
behind the gravel pit...rock crusher loop
I know exactly where your talking about. IDK if I can get in there with all the flooding but will try.

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#111 May 12, 2011
skeptical wrote:
I have heard the crunching of leaves under feet and seen a large ravine or bluff leading down to the water...a marshy area off the river.
Was this like a vision or was it a dream?
skeptical

Jackson, TN

#112 May 12, 2011
vision

“A Generic User”

#113 May 12, 2011
skeptical wrote:
vision
Was it daytime, nighttime, dusk or dawn?

Was the crunching leaves sound from one person walking slowly, like they were taking a casual stroll in the woods?
Doggy Style

Memphis, TN

#114 May 12, 2011
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it daytime, nighttime, dusk or dawn?
Was the crunching leaves sound from one person walking slowly, like they were taking a casual stroll in the woods?
where are you from? a buddy and I are going in there in the morning. If you are close you can join in.
CVT6702

AOL

#115 May 13, 2011
Yesterday I read in a story about Holly that someone wanted "Famous Psychic Clara Baron" of Television Fame to help with this case but Law Enforcement advised the family not to get her involved?
After the posts we other Psychics and writers have posted as to what we believe happened to Holly I would have loved to bring someone like Clara in and see what she believes happened to Holly and see if anything we psychics are posting is helpful.
Another Psychic that is good in my opinion is Gail St.John from Toledo, Ohio who has been quite accurate in her readings on other cases in the past.
She is on the web but I personally have not read what she thinks about this case or if she has posted on it but I will try to find out by doing a web search.

There are a lot of good psychics out there and they can be helpful if someone will take them seriously but we have so many psychic bashers on the web with big impressive websites who spend all their time saying that psychics have never been helpful in finding anyone but I know that is just not true because on occassion I myself have had relatives call up and tell me that their son or etc was found just where I said he would be but that was a long time ago and so who knows what I have said or not said in this case tht could be helpful so I posted what I saw as a psychic and I am following the case to see what is revealed when the case is solved.
There is one thing I am quite confident on and that is that Holly has appeared to me from spirit on at least four occassions recently.

Yesterday before I read the post about the psychic I was laying on my couch in the afternoon receiving psychic informatin and a Gumshoe appeared to me looking mean and superimposed on the gumshoe was holly and she was crying because she wants Clara to help with the investigation and see if she can help find her.

“A Generic User”

#116 May 13, 2011
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you from? a buddy and I are going in there in the morning. If you are close you can join in.
I'm not from the area. But I'm curious about the vision so I wanted to see if they could remember any more detail about it.

Did you see anything interesting?
CVT6702

AOL

#117 May 14, 2011
skeptical wrote:
I have heard the crunching of leaves under feet and seen a large ravine or bluff leading down to the water...a marshy area off the river.
I'm so happy you posted your vision about crunching leaves which to me denotes fall and that seems to fit into my vision I had several days ago where Holly appeared to me wearing a white cardigan sweater and at the time I said colder weather.
At this point in time that seems to be a prediction that Holly will be found in colder weather, but I'm thinking with the other things you are writing about a large ravine or bluff leading to the water, a marshy area off the river, it might be possible that someone knows the area and perhaps she could be found sooner than fall.
Not long ago in a vision I saw a brown dog with black on his right ear look at me and turn and indicated I should follow him he has found something.
Perhaps with all of us working together and sharing our visions and hunches we can figure this all out and maybe help find Holly sooner.
Some sites say law enforcement doesn't want help from psychics but I don't think they mind us all just posting and discussing our ideas and hunches here because we all want to help solve this.
CVT6702

AOL

#118 May 14, 2011
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who search I am seeing a shovel and a shallow grave.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119 May 14, 2011
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
For those who search I am seeing a shovel and a shallow grave.
good to know, so if one of the searchers sees what looks like a shovel and a shallow grave they should stop and check it out, not just walk on by? thanx!
Doggy Style

Humboldt, TN

#120 May 15, 2011
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from the area. But I'm curious about the vision so I wanted to see if they could remember any more detail about it.
Did you see anything interesting?
What parts I could get to or were allowed to go, I didn't find anything. If it were a shallow grave it would have sunken in by now or is still underwater.
This may be a future date they are seeing, because the crunching of leaves would be in the fall. All that is there now is wet leaves and new undergrowth.
Oh and if anyone else tries to go in there, take plenty of bug spray and watch out for snakes.
CVT6702

AOL

#121 May 15, 2011
liljim wrote:
<quoted text>
good to know, so if one of the searchers sees what looks like a shovel and a shallow grave they should stop and check it out, not just walk on by? thanx!
It does not mean a shovel is going to be laying there, my seeing a shovel tells me the killer buried holly in a shallow grave then picked up the shovel and took it with him because he does not want anyone to find the grave.
The Shovel and things like that is a way for those on the higher realms of the spirit world to help us understand the information they are giving us.
But yes I understand what you are saying.
Also the one who saw brown leaves and heard them crunch points to the appearance of holly in a cardigan sweater to tell me colder weather.
Perhaps the feet on the crunch leaves are hunters going through the woods and they might see something that looks suspicious and they may have hunting dogs with them who begin to dig in the suspcious area?
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#123 May 15, 2011
crafty wrote:
<quoted text> StarM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the boy mentioned today?. Is he the one that worked for Bobo?is he the
Brother of the 2 that killed Danny vine?
Im reading the Danny Vine Murder now
http://www.livedash.com/transcript/forensic_f ...
its very interesting the brothers mentiones so far are Gary Jerry Lee and Robert... Nasty bunch of guys if ya ask me...
One rAPED A GIRL AND STRANGLED HER LEFT HER FOR DEAD> Read this!
thats very interesting but i think they are in jail! for a double homicide! nasty family ill tell ya that.
countrygirl

Choctaw, OK

#125 May 15, 2011
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
thats very interesting but i think they are in jail! for a double homicide! nasty family ill tell ya that.
Not all of them

“Single Moms Rock”

Decatur, AR

#126 May 15, 2011
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>What parts I could get to or were allowed to go, I didn't find anything. If it were a shallow grave it would have sunken in by now or is still underwater.
This may be a future date they are seeing, because the crunching of leaves would be in the fall. All that is there now is wet leaves and new undergrowth.
Oh and if anyone else tries to go in there, take plenty of bug spray and watch out for snakes.
Dog, not necessarily. I live on a huge track with very similar type woods, except even more dense. In these woods, leaves lay year after year because very little sun hits the gound through the dense Forrest. True, after rain, leaves are moist, but the top layer along with all the sticks twigs and dead rotted limbs do give a sound as you TRY and walk over it. The only time of no sound would be while it's raining and just a bit afterward. The crunching is probably the mulch.
Anonymous

Santa Clara, CA

#127 May 15, 2011
Beech River Regional Airport in Parsons. In a creek. SEARCH here. She is close to home 7 miles max.
countrygirl

Choctaw, OK

#128 May 15, 2011
How do you know this?
classymama

Decatur, AR

#129 May 15, 2011
Ethans Mama wrote:
Beech River Regional Airport in Parsons. In a creek. SEARCH here. She is close to home 7 miles max.
Have you called anyone? Will anyone listen?

“Single Moms Rock”

Decatur, AR

#130 May 15, 2011
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>where are you from? a buddy and I are going in there in the morning. If you are close you can join in.
Dog... Think about the "possibility" (I know u don't want to, you have no idea how much I don't) that she could have vanished, for lack of a better word, the night prior. Also, I know nothing about psychics, I am Christian, I believe in Faith, and I believe in the Bible. The Bible says there are gifts of the spirit and also that young men will see dreams and old men see visions. I don't believe all have the gift that claims it and in order for a prediction to come true, the seer must have a good spirit. I believe in evil too and the things it can do.
I wonder if a seer can concentrate on other members of Holly's family or friends, especially if she can get near them, and pick up what they may have seen? Is that possible? Like a reverse reading??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 10 min Nero 234,750
John and Angie!!!!!! 23 hr yes 2
Holly Bobo Case Solved (Mar '13) Tue Not Going There 500
Charles Allen Tue Amber 8
Scotty Powers May 22 oldfriend 3
jim ayers (Aug '12) May 22 bar blar 45
Amanda candler May 21 Miss Mande 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages