Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found
Jacksonian

Denver, CO

#86 Apr 29, 2011
Mel, is she thought to still be alive? I would think if she had passed away they would want to bury her and I suspect they could not do that in secret.
Tonkas Mom

Lewisburg, TN

#87 Apr 29, 2011
I am no psychic, but I do need to tell my story. On the day Holly disappeared,(without our knowledge), My brother, My bf and I went to Natchez State Park for the first time. We wanted to check out the area lakes for fishing. The guys fished at Dogwood Lake, Redbud Lake, Pinoak Lake and Browns Lake. We got very lost in all the back roads. Thank goodness my brother had his atlas & gazetter to guide us back to each destination. Then having to come home and hear about Holly, I was in complete and utter awe. On Wednesday, My bf & I went back to Redbud Lake for a little more fishing. As we drove through parsons and darden, a warm feeling came over me to see the pink ribbons for Holly. I had a premonition immediately. I could see Holly in a one room cabin, wooden floors with 3 men. Holly was sitting in the right far corner on the floor with her knee's up to her chest. I could see a man sitting on a large log on that same wall to the left. A fireplace was to the right of him. Another was standing in the front right corner, leaned against the wall. The last was a tall, slim, dark hair man, approx 25 yrs of age. He had opened the front door, which was to the left front of this cabin. He spoke in a threatening voice to Holly, don't attempt to move or run. Holly covered her face with her hands. Please don't criticize me for making this post, not sure why I had such strong feelings like this. I do feel that Holly is alive and being held against her will.
Mel

White Pine, TN

#88 Apr 30, 2011
Jacksonian wrote:
Mel, is she thought to still be alive? I would think if she had passed away they would want to bury her and I suspect they could not do that in secret.
I just don't know. There are so many rumors that no one knows what to believe. TBI says not found but so many others "claim" to know she has been found. Nothing is verified and no news is being reported. Which is strange since it was all over the news for so long. If she is ok I wish they could tell us. We would all rest so much better. But in the name of investigation I would rather worry and the investigation not be compromised by confirmation without the perp(s) being caught.
CVT6702

AOL

#89 Apr 30, 2011
After reading the interesting premonition above and I have been psoting things like that come to me I'll continue and tell you what I picked up yesterday in visions and words at times.
At this point in time I don't know what to make of it but as I sat on the couch yesterday I saw a black tracking dog with brown about his right ear and he was sitting on his haunches getting my attention and he indicated that I should follow him because he thought he had found something.
A little later I saw a man's right hand wearing a latex glove like medical people wear and he seemed to be examining something or someone.
This is how I have been receiving psychic information in bits and pieces since l985 when I first began doing this and this information comes to me in bits and pieces all day and night as I sleep and as I got about my day, and sometimes if I'm too busy to sit and meditate and write everything down words come to me about these crimes in bits and peices until it forms a picture and I eventually sit at the computer like this and write about it where I think it could help or only if my writing encourages others to analyze the visions, dreams and hunches that comes to them to see if it could apply to cases like this because sometimes you just might not know what you are receiving.
If by chance you know Holly or someone else who is missing and you might get these ideas even afte reading these sites and well thats how hunches abnd visions come to people and sometimes they can be more important than you think.
I personally know I am working with my guides but others who are not believers in the paranormal or speaking to those beyond the veil of death may not be aware of their drams, and hunches may be clues to a case they are following.
Yesterday for example I saw a very large pottery milk pitcher and again this ties the abductor to cows and a farm with cows that I got in earlier messages.
I too have seen bare hardwood floors in a home connected to this abductor and I was interested to notice this in what was posted above by the other poster about their hunches.
cothirdeye

Tifton, GA

#90 Apr 30, 2011
I read Usama bin Laden and Zawahiri activity in Europe and North Africa out of the news releases of the Morrocco bombing and the Royal wedding. in order for me to make a read everything has to relate to the subjects mental thoughts about that event. This morning I read Ahmadinejad out of the news release of him being missing. I read him into a military activity that takes him to the gulf entering near the Straight of Hormutz.
Diana Haymond

Salem, WV

#91 Apr 30, 2011
I'm not really sure what to say as it seems what I wrote, and someone copied here, has created quite a fire storm. A friend clued me in about it. Perhaps I shouldn't bother, but...

First let me say for the record, for those who profess to be christian and those who think it doesn't matter. I am a christian. I believe in God and I believe that he guides me on a daily basis. So I do believe that it does matter. If you are Christian then you should go back and re-read the new testament. There are many, many places where what I do is supported as a gift from God. And there are also places where we are warned about being judgmental of others.

I have never professed to be all knowing or even 100% accurate. I have been wrong but I have also been right a lot of times. Sometimes there is a little of both in what I am getting on any given day. All I'm trying to do is help in whatever way I can. And I'm doing so in a non-obtrusive way. Take it or leave it. I don't insinuate myself in any case without invitation. Its there if someone wants to read it and if not, no harm no foul.

For those who want to judge me or say hateful things about what I do then shame on you. For anyone else who would like to work with those of us who are trying to help you are more than welcome to do so. Either way my prayers are with the Bobo family and I hope that Holly will be returned home safely and soon.
dragonfly

Dundee, MI

#92 Apr 30, 2011
I am intuitive and use my intuition to assist in solving missing people cases and locate runaways. I have always been intuitive but when I developed a neurological disorder (MS) which caused lesions to develop on my spine and areas of my brain, my ability to connect with different levels of energy became even more pronounced. Realizing I was tapping in to an energy that was allowing me to see and hear information regarding other people I worked with mentors that taught me to fine tune my ability and put it to good use. I do not charge families or police for my assistance. I believe in a higher being (God) and do not claim to speak directly with God. I tune am just able to tune in to a different energy level - much like a radio. Unfortunately, most people who proclaim to be psychics - are not and they have given honest mediums and those able to channel other vibrations a bad name.
Tonkas Mom

Lewisburg, TN

#93 May 1, 2011
As I said before, I am no psychic, but I had a dream. Holly and 3 others were in a storm cellar. They came out of a house. One of which was an older woman, 2 men. This storm cellar was very withered of wood. It was green with peeling paint. I did also see windows. Was very close to a house. The house was of a deep orange /brown orange in color.
faith in God

Jackson, TN

#94 May 1, 2011
Diana Haymond wrote:
I'm not really sure what to say as it seems what I wrote, and someone copied here, has created quite a fire storm. A friend clued me in about it. Perhaps I shouldn't bother, but...
First let me say for the record, for those who profess to be christian and those who think it doesn't matter. I am a christian. I believe in God and I believe that he guides me on a daily basis. So I do believe that it does matter. If you are Christian then you should go back and re-read the new testament. There are many, many places where what I do is supported as a gift from God. And there are also places where we are warned about being judgmental of others.
I have never professed to be all knowing or even 100% accurate. I have been wrong but I have also been right a lot of times. Sometimes there is a little of both in what I am getting on any given day. All I'm trying to do is help in whatever way I can. And I'm doing so in a non-obtrusive way. Take it or leave it. I don't insinuate myself in any case without invitation. Its there if someone wants to read it and if not, no harm no foul.
For those who want to judge me or say hateful things about what I do then shame on you. For anyone else who would like to work with those of us who are trying to help you are more than welcome to do so. Either way my prayers are with the Bobo family and I hope that Holly will be returned home safely and soon.
What a wonderful post, thank you for sharing. I hope that you'll continue to share what you see and I hope and pray that LE will work with you to leave no possibility of a stone unturned. God bless you.
April

Gainesboro, TN

#95 May 1, 2011
What did you post? I'm interested in reading it.
Diana Haymond wrote:
April

Gainesboro, TN

#96 May 1, 2011
I enjoy reading your post. Where do you post them? on topix only? or do you have a web page? Thanks!
CVT6702 wrote:
After reading the interesting premonition above and I have been psoting things like that come to me I'll continue and tell you what I picked up yesterday in visions and words at times.
At this point in time I don't know what to make of it but as I sat on the couch yesterday I saw a black tracking dog with brown about his right ear and he was sitting on his haunches getting my attention and he indicated that I should follow him because he thought he had found something.
A little later I saw a man's right hand wearing a latex glove like medical people wear and he seemed to be examining something or someone.
This is how I have been receiving psychic information in bits and pieces since l985 when I first began doing this and this information comes to me in bits and pieces all day and night as I sleep and as I got about my day, and sometimes if I'm too busy to sit and meditate and write everything down words come to me about these crimes in bits and peices until it forms a picture and I eventually sit at the computer like this and write about it where I think it could help or only if my writing encourages others to analyze the visions, dreams and hunches that comes to them to see if it could apply to cases like this because sometimes you just might not know what you are receiving.
If by chance you know Holly or someone else who is missing and you might get these ideas even afte reading these sites and well thats how hunches abnd visions come to people and sometimes they can be more important than you think.
I personally know I am working with my guides but others who are not believers in the paranormal or speaking to those beyond the veil of death may not be aware of their drams, and hunches may be clues to a case they are following.
Yesterday for example I saw a very large pottery milk pitcher and again this ties the abductor to cows and a farm with cows that I got in earlier messages.
I too have seen bare hardwood floors in a home connected to this abductor and I was interested to notice this in what was posted above by the other poster about their hunches.
hmmmmm

United States

#99 May 5, 2011
Im a christian and have lived with seeing things since I was 16. It is a gift from God. But it sure doesn't feel like a gift.I don't usally see things related to crimes. Thank God It's hard to explain how draining this can be.
citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#100 May 5, 2011
clem wrote:
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
You are wrong because there is a place in Parsons that does play Bingo and it is a private club...
citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#101 May 5, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
As I said before, I am no psychic, but I had a dream. Holly and 3 others were in a storm cellar. They came out of a house. One of which was an older woman, 2 men. This storm cellar was very withered of wood. It was green with peeling paint. I did also see windows. Was very close to a house. The house was of a deep orange /brown orange in color.
I think you are correct about the woman.
me

Decatur, AR

#103 May 5, 2011
YankeeIntelligence wrote:
<quoted text>Like most red nex, you probably believe in god. I am right. You are wrong. deal with it.
Hahahahahaha you dummy. It's rednecks. Not red nex... You can't afford a bike to ride to school?

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#104 May 6, 2011
It's been more than three weeks so I think they should start listening to the psychics.

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#105 May 6, 2011
dragonfly wrote:
I am intuitive and use my intuition to assist in solving missing people cases and locate runaways. I have always been intuitive but when I developed a neurological disorder (MS) which caused lesions to develop on my spine and areas of my brain, my ability to connect with different levels of energy became even more pronounced. Realizing I was tapping in to an energy that was allowing me to see and hear information regarding other people I worked with mentors that taught me to fine tune my ability and put it to good use. I do not charge families or police for my assistance. I believe in a higher being (God) and do not claim to speak directly with God. I tune am just able to tune in to a different energy level - much like a radio. Unfortunately, most people who proclaim to be psychics - are not and they have given honest mediums and those able to channel other vibrations a bad name.
So then the obvious question is, "Where is Holly?"
holy

Somerville, TN

#106 May 10, 2011
all i see is a cemetary and a fresh grave
skeptical

Jackson, TN

#107 May 12, 2011
I have heard the crunching of leaves under feet and seen a large ravine or bluff leading down to the water...a marshy area off the river.
Doggy Style

Memphis, TN

#108 May 12, 2011
skeptical wrote:
I have heard the crunching of leaves under feet and seen a large ravine or bluff leading down to the water...a marshy area off the river.
well that describes half of west tn and i'm sure other parts of the country. Next time you have those visions look around and see a landmark or street sign or place of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 2 hr JER29 267,262
Sidebar (Jan '17) 4 hr DooDoo Fartlebach 512
april conder (Feb '13) 4 hr Stink purple 8
Tinker construction (Jul '12) Thu Newbie 2 51
Josey Patterson Nov 15 Kissing cousins 8
Dylan Adams Nov 13 Ppp 105
What Ifs Nov 13 JER29 6

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages