Comments
861 - 880 of 1,063 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
Anyone

Schaumburg, IL

#883 Oct 3, 2011
know what happened to the radio host that made post on his facebook page and his comments?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#884 Oct 13, 2011
I had another dream...

Holly was in an older home with an elderly lady. Seemed as though the older lady was taking care of Holly & making sure that Holly did not leave.
Mojo

Huntsville, AL

#885 Oct 13, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
I had another dream...
Holly was in an older home with an elderly lady. Seemed as though the older lady was taking care of Holly & making sure that Holly did not leave.
Well, did you get the impression from this dream that Holly is alive? I posted the dream I had about her birthday. She was somewhat troubled, but alive and well. I believe she is alive!
bobken

Jackson, TN

#886 Oct 13, 2011
Anyone wrote:
know what happened to the radio host that made post on his facebook page and his comments?
He is still around,Bill Way i think.
annie

Jackson, TN

#887 Oct 14, 2011
I can't bring myself to say anything aganist the Bobo family cosidering their situation.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#888 Oct 14, 2011
I had a dream about Holly 1 month after she went missing. It was a pretty short dream. She was under what appeared to be a glass top table. She was banging on it with her fist and screaming, but it was not making any noise. Ive seen a movie where a person feel through a frozen lake, and was banging on the ice trying to get out, the dream kind of reminded me of that. In the dream she was wearing a light blue zip up sweatshirt. I thought I would share.
CVT6702

Toledo, OH

#889 Oct 15, 2011
I've been adding my psychic information here for a while and I have no more chance of proving I am right than anyone else, but some time ago I saw an access road much like four wheelers tr avel on and ahead I saw a clump of trees and was told holly is there?
Recently I've been trying to get more information on trying to locate her and I am being told by my source that the access road I am seeing is the one not far from Holly's hopme and i believe it is located to the right of her home?
Most recently I'm again shown this access road and I am concentrating on the right side of the road?
I have no idea how long this road is or where it goes to but just thought I would mention it, I can't check this out myself in person because I live too far away but thought with this information maybe some other psychics can focus on this road and see what they pick up.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#890 Nov 26, 2011
Kuer1 wrote:
I had a dream about Holly 1 month after she went missing. It was a pretty short dream. She was under what appeared to be a glass top table. She was banging on it with her fist and screaming, but it was not making any noise. Ive seen a movie where a person feel through a frozen lake, and was banging on the ice trying to get out, the dream kind of reminded me of that. In the dream she was wearing a light blue zip up sweatshirt. I thought I would share.
My daughter has had dreams of Holly, and I brought her to read this forum with me....she wanted to let you know that Holly was also wearing blue in her dream....just thought I'd share

Location hidden

#891 Nov 26, 2011
bobken wrote:
<quoted text>He is still around,Bill Way i think.
Yes, Bill is still around, and I have spoken with him myself recently.
Curious

Chatsworth, GA

#892 Nov 26, 2011
OFFTOPIC

MJ from W TN, your picture looked very familiar when you had it up, but I can't place you. Are you a news anchor somewhere? A reporter for a TV news show? Have you ever lived in Decatur County? I don't mean to pry, but you look so familiar.

Location hidden

#893 Nov 26, 2011
NOPE to all the above questions....
whathappenedtoho lly

Jackson, TN

#894 Nov 27, 2011
that's sweet, how old is your daughter?
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter has had dreams of Holly, and I brought her to read this forum with me....she wanted to let you know that Holly was also wearing blue in her dream....just thought I'd share
Curious

Chatsworth, GA

#895 Nov 27, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
NOPE to all the above questions....
OFFTOPIC (2 more questions for MJ from W TN)

Have you been in TV commercials?

Are you or have you ever been a model?

Location hidden

#896 Nov 28, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
OFFTOPIC (2 more questions for MJ from W TN)
Have you been in TV commercials?
Are you or have you ever been a model?
NO and NO
Believer

United States

#897 Jan 25, 2012
Tonkas Mom
Is there any way that we can speak confidentially?
Lilly

Jackson, TN

#898 Jan 30, 2012
Are there any new lead?
ke4mba

Greensboro, NC

#899 Feb 26, 2012
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can find the location, and maybe this will help.
I see holly as buried in a shallow grave.
I see an opening in the forest and within that opening surrounded by many trees my psychic information says that is where she is buried.
i got that view when i found a map on the internet and touched it and to the right I saw the trees and pening.
The picture i was looking at at the time was a picture of the bobo house from the rear view and I touched the picture and asked where is holly and some distance to the right and how far I don't know as the crow flies but thats when I saw the grave site.
I don't predict distance well and so I hear words as the crow flies which I assume is an areal travel and not by road.
Maybe this map can help ( http://www.flashearth.com/... ) This is Holly House

Since: Mar 12

Fordyce, AR

#900 May 11, 2012
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is very interesting since my psychic notes leads me to believe the killer did this because he feels she made a fool out of him.
And yes the suspect in my psychic notes has had a lot of pain in his life.
I will not mention his name here but from the beginning I have sent my psychic notes to law enforcement but evidently they didn't think anything I as a psychic sent them was helpful because as far as I can tell no action was ever taken.
Can you PLEASE send me a private message with the name you are getting?
chelseadawn

Salmon Arm, Canada

#901 May 17, 2012
I wish people stop the arguing! If you don't like psychic readings, don't read them, if you dont like the religious prayers, don't read them.

I first heard about Holly in a Seventeen magazine article back in November and decided to see if there's any updates...there's none

Kidnapping in my opinion is one of the scariest crimes known to man...it just seems that it would be so easy to find someone with today's technology, but I guess not.

Its been over a year, and my first thought would be that there's no hope of her returning alive, but I did out of curiosity look up Missing children (and young adults) and some of them returned home a few years later...My heart goes out to friends and family of missing people.
Tonkas Mom

Quincy, FL

#903 May 18, 2012
i had another dream and when i woke up i had pissed in the bed, oh me oh my

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 59 min MyNametoo2 189,111
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pete 145,726
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Dusty 4 hr I know 18
Big brother 16 5 hr john mayer lookalike 86
HOT blonde chick in Mustang gt 7 hr BIGRIG 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
other females abused/murdered by ZA and his bud... Wed linkplease 38
Mark Pearcy Aug 26 linkplease 374
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE