Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#863 Sep 25, 2011
Always hope wrote:
I mean I hope she is alive and well sorry for wrong wording..
We all know what you meant.:)

Keep praying.
CVT6702

Toledo, OH

#864 Sep 26, 2011
Mojo wrote:
I had a dream about Holly. It was her birthday. Karen was wrapping presents and Holly came in so Karen rushed to a large closet to finish wrapping the gifts along with her sister. I was there as well (as if we were friends). I was in the closet where the wrapping was going on, they needed tape, I got them tape. I said I would go out and keep Holly distracted so they could finish wrapping her presents. They were diligently looking at different wrapping paper, making selections that Holly would like. For the life of me, I can not remember what the one particular present was that they were having a hard time finding the right paper for. It was flat and large about 11X14 size. Anyway, I went out to keep Holly from going in the closet where the present wrapping was taking place. I walked over to Holly, who was standing by a bright, well lighted windowed area, I looked down at her feet because she said look at my shoes, what do you think. She had on black shoes. Each shoe was different. One was a black lace up shoe, made of leather, but it were not tied. The other was like a sandal. They were mixed matched shoes, not the type I would think Holly would wear. She was rather puzzled and slightly upset about the shoes, they did not fit right or look right. The shoes were very ugly to me. I think she thought so too, but would not say so. She did not want to say anything bad about the shoes. She asked where her mom was. I woke up at that point.
I believe the black ugly laced shoes you described in your d ream to be the same ugly black shoes that I saw on the feet of the man who was guarding holly in an older home or cottage before she was killed.
I believe the left black shoe is one of those shoes that is built up inside because of some sort of medical issue.
TarotReader

United States

#865 Sep 26, 2011
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also what I conclude.
Pretty sure of my readings. Too bad I can't pinpoint her location with the Tarot. I could use a map and my Pendulum, though. I might try that.
TarotReader

United States

#866 Sep 26, 2011
Augur11 wrote:
Unfortunately, I also believe that she has passed however, I'm not sure she has crossed over as of yet. She is a troubled spirit and not at rest. I do not see her as buried in the conventional sense. I see something over the top of her though. Her body is hidden underneath debris and something large and metal like an old car hood. There is something blue. Possibly a tarp. It may be useful to check local stores that sell these blue tarps to see if anyone remembers selling some a week or two afterward. I believe she was kept alive for several days, possibly a week. The place where she is hiden is on private property. Not his but he has full access to it. He hunts there a great deal. I also believe that it is someone she knew well, possibly an ex boyfriend.
cajun queen - your comment I found extremely interesting because I too have seen the saguaro cactus shaped body of water and if you will look at an aerial map of the area, ironically there is a lake that matches this description called Dogwood Lake. It is NE of the Bobo residence. I do not know if this area has been searched. In looking at the map, I have been drawn to this area before and have looked at the map several times to see if I could pick up anything but I have been unsuccessful. It may be because I believe she was moved at least twice before she came to her final resting place and I'm picking up residual from where she was previously where her energy was stronger. I have stated before that I also believe he watches the area and visits it often however not as often as he once did. The comment about the archer is interesting considering an ex of hers tried to sell a bow with arrows on his Facebook page for $150 three weeks after her disappearance. It appears that our readings are very similar.
CajunVoodooPutOn Killer - I agree that he kept a "keepsake" of hers. I believe he kept a ring with a small stone in it and possibly a necklace in the shape of a heart. The ring I believe was pawned in another city. He kept the necklace however. Just the charm. He looks at it often.
I agree with you about the fact that she has not crossed. Passed, but not crossed.
TarotReader

United States

#867 Sep 26, 2011
So, I asked some questions of my Pendulum this morning and, it was confirmed that Holly has passed and that she did have a connection to the one responsible, this was no stranger. However, the connection was not school, not her nursing classes, anyway. I think that her remains are still in the Parsons area, under the ground, that is why she hasn't been found. The person responsible is not in the area any longer.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#868 Sep 26, 2011
Augur11 wrote:
<quoted text>
The electrical thing,
I'm not getting but just something to think about, it very well could be symbolic. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think electrical would be "hot". Maybe it is possibility that it is not literal electrical but a message that you are close or "hot". I know a great deal of my dreams are symbolic because I am a very analytical thinker and I will ponder on something more if it puzzles me. But everyone gets their information differently. This is just a thought.
Augur, What comes to my mind when I think 'electrical' is a Stun Gun...

I read 'someone' had bought Holly a Stun Gun right before she disappeared..those high powered stun guns will do some serious damage to a person....imo

Lexington, Va.

#869 Sep 26, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
What about cattle being held inside of an electrical fence?
What if the weapon used to make Holly comply was a cattle prod?
A family member could have access to property fitting that description and the owner might not know anything. Just a thought since you see electrical.
No one would think to check inside of an electrical fence unless a strong lead was given. I hope the perp is reading this, because I am picking you up loud and clear along with others who are intuitive!
Citizen with Healthcare,
What if it was a high powered Stun Gun used and it stopped her heart?

Location hidden

#870 Sep 26, 2011
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the black ugly laced shoes you described in your d ream to be the same ugly black shoes that I saw on the feet of the man who was guarding holly in an older home or cottage before she was killed.
I believe the left black shoe is one of those shoes that is built up inside because of some sort of medical issue.
When I read your post a thought came to me. Could the black shoe that you are seeing be a boot like is worn when the foot is broken or injured such as a walking boot?
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#871 Sep 26, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen with Healthcare,
What if it was a high powered Stun Gun used and it stopped her heart?
You could be right. If one was used, it could have been an accidental death and the perp panicked and enlisted help from close friends or family members.
Analyzer

United States

#872 Sep 26, 2011
Would it be a shock coller perhaps? Anyone see it being a shock collar?
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
I read 'someone' had bought Holly a Stun Gun right before she disappeared..those high powered stun guns will do some serious damage to a person....imo

Location hidden

#873 Sep 26, 2011
There was a case not too long ago where some police used a stun gun to subdue someone and it did actually cause the person's heart to stop. The man died. It is a possibility that if Holly had a personal stun gun on her person when she was abducted, I'm sure that could have definitely been utilized to help subdue her however I am just not feeling that. Allow me to explain why.

When I first started getting a connection with Holly, it was very confusing almost as if she were drunk. What I was getting was making no sense. After a while, I began to realize she may have been kept drugged to keep her under control. I still feel very strongly about this. I also feel that was the weapon of choice to end her life.

You see, I don't feel this person would have or could have violently killed her. I believe that in his mind,(key words being "in his mind") he actually loved her. I actually heard him singing about her. Which he does not do well by the way! He was obsessed. He wanted her and he wanted her to want him.

I do not believe he wanted to end her life. I feel he thought his hand was forced and he had no choice. He knew there would be no forgiveness for what he had done and if he let her go, he would surly go to jail. He felt he had to choose between himself and her. He chose himself. He is a coward. He knew he had to silence her and he wanted to do it in a way where she didn't feel pain. I see him drugging her enough just to make her go to sleep never to wake up. In his mind, she just went to sleep therefore it makes it easier for him to cope with what he has done.

I apologize if this is too graphic for some. I just want you all to know that I don't feel that she suffered. She just went to sleep. That is another reason I do not believe her spirit has crossed over. I believe she is confused and possibly does not even realize she is no longer in the realm of the living.
CVT6702

United States

#874 Sep 26, 2011
TarotReader wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure of my readings. Too bad I can't pinpoint her location with the Tarot. I could use a map and my Pendulum, though. I might try that.
Maybe you can find the location, and maybe this will help.
I see holly as buried in a shallow grave.
I see an opening in the forest and within that opening surrounded by many trees my psychic information says that is where she is buried.
i got that view when i found a map on the internet and touched it and to the right I saw the trees and pening.
The picture i was looking at at the time was a picture of the bobo house from the rear view and I touched the picture and asked where is holly and some distance to the right and how far I don't know as the crow flies but thats when I saw the grave site.
I don't predict distance well and so I hear words as the crow flies which I assume is an areal travel and not by road.

Lexington, Va.

#875 Sep 27, 2011
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can find the location, and maybe this will help.
I see holly as buried in a shallow grave.

I see an opening in the forest and within that opening surrounded by many trees my psychic information says that is where she is buried.

i got that view when i found a map on the internet and touched it and to the right I saw the trees and pening.
The picture i was looking at at the time was a picture of the bobo house from the rear view and I touched the picture and asked where is holly and some distance to the right and how far I don't know as the crow flies but thats when I saw the grave site.

I don't predict distance well and so I hear words as the crow flies which I assume is an areal travel and not by road.
CVT6702, Try again!
I read the B's have many acres of land, is she ON the B. property?
Toward the lake or in the other direction??
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

#876 Sep 27, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard this as well. Very good job on connecting those dots. I had heard that and didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Also, someone local who is not there anymore....there are a couple of boys, one off working, and one off to school, that were mentioned early on. So, they would no longer be in the area as was posted by the Tarot reader.
CVT6702

Toledo, OH

#877 Sep 27, 2011
Augur11 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read your post a thought came to me. Could the black shoe that you are seeing be a boot like is worn when the foot is broken or injured such as a walking boot?
No what I see is a built up shoe, and I saw it when I see the inside of a home and these shoes from the knees down are walking towards me so I can't see his face and in the adjoining room a woman is tied to the bed her hands tied to the headboard, later the home is empty.
This appears to be an older home or perhaps a hunting type cottage on a farm which at one time may have been used as a home for the family or perhaps people employed on such farm.
Perhaps I can't see this persons face because he is kind of a secondary flunky in the case that is helping the others out.
I was told in the beginning in a psychic message two are involved in this, but as time went on maybe others became involved in the cover up?

Location hidden

#878 Sep 27, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
CVT6702, Try again!
I read the B's have many acres of land, is she ON the B. property?
Toward the lake or in the other direction??
CVT, I realize you didn't direct this question to me but I don't believe she is located on the Bobo land.
know her well

Lewisburg, TN

#879 Oct 1, 2011
Another dream.

A couple of ladies and I were using numerology to find Holly. Those numbers sent us to several different places, Houses, airports, businesses etc.
It seemed more as a scavenger hunt, when we got to one location from some numbers, it led us to another place & so on and so forth. We felt like we were getting close to her location and I woke up :(
Tonkas Mom

Lewisburg, TN

#880 Oct 1, 2011
The above posted dream was mine.

Location hidden

#881 Oct 1, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
The above posted dream was mine.
Thanks for posting Tonkas! If you don't mind me asking, do you journal your dreams? If you do, and if you dream the same dream again, you can look back on your notes and you may be able to fill in some blanks that were missed the first time. It really does help. I keep a notebook by my bed and jot down what I can remember every morning even if initially it doesn't make a great deal of sense. Also, you might try writing your dreams down using present tense instead of past tense.(i.e. "I see" instead of "I saw") This way when you read it back to yourself, it is almost like you are reliving it and it may lead you to remember something that you initially had forgotten about. Maybe you will dream it again to where you can finish what you started! Don't give up!:)
Tonkas Mom

Lewisburg, TN

#882 Oct 1, 2011
Augur11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting Tonkas! If you don't mind me asking, do you journal your dreams? If you do, and if you dream the same dream again, you can look back on your notes and you may be able to fill in some blanks that were missed the first time. It really does help. I keep a notebook by my bed and jot down what I can remember every morning even if initially it doesn't make a great deal of sense. Also, you might try writing your dreams down using present tense instead of past tense.(i.e. "I see" instead of "I saw") This way when you read it back to yourself, it is almost like you are reliving it and it may lead you to remember something that you initially had forgotten about. Maybe you will dream it again to where you can finish what you started! Don't give up!:)
I will never give up on Holly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 5 min G Who 242,703
Coggins test regulations in TN (Nov '11) Fri Dgs 9
Praters taters Fri Lost in your eyes 1
Dawn Gulledge (Dec '13) Thu uknowwhoboo 26
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Aug 22 We havin steak to... 15
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Aug 21 the best 32
Brandon Kelley (Aug '11) Aug 18 Memphis10 58

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages