Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#843 Sep 19, 2011
Cvt6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also got a connection to an older person which could be a relative of one of the men responsible for what happened to Holly.
I am seeing two men involved in this and that may be how it was carried out that day and perhaps they were able to cover for each other and run interferrence and this may be how they got away with this.
I believe the perpetrator acted alone in the initial abduction and pulled one maybe two others into it afterward. I think he realized really quickly that he had gotten in over his head and he was going to have to have help. One of them however I believe was a reluctant participant. When the case is broken, this one will be the one who talks. I also don't believe that the person that owns the property has participated in any way with this. In fact, they may not even know their property was used for this purpose.
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#844 Sep 20, 2011
Cvt6702 wrote:
I don't see Holly as buried in a graveyard, I see her in a wooded area which has a small clearing and within that clearing I see her buried in a shallow grave face down.
I wish I could pinpoint the spot better but I can't.
I got this vision one day when I was reading about the case on the internet and a picture was posted showing the back of the Bobo house and to the right, what distance I don't know I touched the picture of the wooded area with the clearing in the middle and within that small clearing I see the vision of holly face down in a shallow grave.
Another time I saw a road that was unpaved and it appeared to be a road that off road vehicles or trucks I suppose could drive on and ahead was a clump of trees and I assume that we could enter from there and reach the spot where I believe her to be buried.
Don't know if any of this will help or not but some of the people on here getting visions and dreams may s ee something here that fits with what they are seeing and perhaps by comparing notes we can be more helpful.
One time I saw holly in spirit and she was sitting in side something that I felt was a tower or gave me an electrical feeling like phone or electrical tower and i took that to mean it might be in the vicinity of where she is buried.
I don't know the area but perhaps someone local could read this and get a feeling or rememer something about the area.
I don't believe the area where she is buried is too far from her home but then I am looking at an a erial picture posted somewhere on the inernet.
What about cattle being held inside of an electrical fence? What if the weapon used to make Holly comply was a cattle prod? A family member could have access to property fitting that description and the owner might not know anything. Just a thought since you see electrical. No one would think to check inside of an electrical fence unless a strong lead was given. I hope the perp is reading this, because I am picking you up loud and clear along with others who are intuitive!

Location hidden

#845 Sep 22, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
What about cattle being held inside of an electrical fence? What if the weapon used to make Holly comply was a cattle prod? A family member could have access to property fitting that description and the owner might not know anything. Just a thought since you see electrical. No one would think to check inside of an electrical fence unless a strong lead was given. I hope the perp is reading this, because I am picking you up loud and clear along with others who are intuitive!
The electrical thing, I'm not getting but just something to think about, it very well could be symbolic. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think electrical would be "hot". Maybe it is possibility that it is not literal electrical but a message that you are close or "hot". I know a great deal of my dreams are symbolic because I am a very analytical thinker and I will ponder on something more if it puzzles me. But everyone gets their information differently. This is just a thought.

Location hidden

#846 Sep 22, 2011
<quoted text>
Citizen, I completely understand where you are coming from about hoping the perp is reading this however, there is a negative about that also. If you will PM me, I will give you my reasoning for this. It is a reason that I had rather the perp not know just in case they are monitoring this thread.

Location hidden

#847 Sep 23, 2011
163 days

So sad.
cothirdeye

Tifton, GA

#848 Sep 23, 2011
I started making reads again about Holly Bobo out of present events. I sais something on issues cc that I supposedly made a mistake about the grave sites of the missing Gehring children along Interstate 80. I went there looking for what I saw in a psychic experience. I made a flow read over the face of the earth. I went to interstate 80 to the gas station where Manuel Gehring stopped before he went to Wallmart. There is a side road about three miles long. About a half a mile west there is another road that leads to interstate 80 with no on ramp. Along the right side of this road is a turnoff that had a woodpile. To the left a distant house. To the right is a private drive with a no tresspass sign. It curved to the left through mud with tire tracks. Shortly was the location that I saw in my psychic experience that followed me seeing him kill his children. In my psychic experience I was reading Manuel Guering's thoughts. Here he slept with his children dead. His thoughts were that he would have wanted to bury his chilren in a graveyard with pine trees nearby like this place. I read two activities yesterday about Holly Bobo. One goes to near her cousins home then on to a military park south of Pardons. The other goes from nrar Parsons to Jackson then on to Mississippi shortly north of Mississippi State Univ. then on to reservoir in Alabama.
cajun queen

Marietta, OK

#849 Sep 23, 2011
I've seen a lake shaped like a cactus - like a saguaro. And a voice that said "look for the archer" - as in someone who hunts with a bow.
She's buried in an area where he hunts, close by, and he visits her often, keeping an eye on her.
I saw her originally held in some sort of cabin.
I have seen a cemetery, but IDK it's significance
Augur11 wrote:
I don't see a graveyard although there could possibly be one nearby and I just haven't zeroed in on it. I have actually drawn a layout of the area where I believe she is or where she was (because I feel she was moved at least twice) along with some landmarks but I am not a local so it is difficult for me to determine exactly where it is. I've been searching the satellite maps but haven't come up with a positive ID as of yet. I do believe that the property doesn't belong to the person that took her but he does have full access to it. It wasn't however a place he frequented too often prior to this for some reason. I want to say it is almost like it belongs to an older family member that he isn't very close to.
CajunVoodooPutOn Killer

United States

#850 Sep 24, 2011
Graveyard is not the location. Chances of visitors even if old graveyard is a risk.

This person is a hunter lives out of town, married with children, appears to be an upstanding person to his neighbors and least expected to be perp. He has a lease or knows close property owner to hunt during Turkey season. His first sights on her I thing was during deer hunting season and followed through with his thoughts of having something he could never get. He is a quiet person and I believe helped during the search. He has followed this case and could be one that retains articles from papers or prints the story off the internet. I think he took her out of county and maybe even the state to dismember & dispose of body in another wooded area rough terrain or his own property. It will be another year before her remains will be found and will be a rancher/farmer checking his cattle or land and will find her or his property is searched when LE closes in on him.

He has evidence with him as a souvenir and frequently goes back to final resting place of this beautiful girl.

He's moved her more than once and is placed in several places.

Most serial killers/hunters will remove hands, feet and head to prevent immediate identification of finger prints and dental records.

If he also has access to equipment to crush trees and brush he has used it.

He has a very important piece of evidence in an earring, necklace, or a piece of her clothing he takes out everyday for self gratification.

This perp is not insane this perp is EVIL inside but shows the world what a wonderful upstanding member of his community he is with his family, church, and employment.

He has had contact with her prior to this hunting season or she would not of walked off with him. He is the devil in disguise. He's seen her for a couple of years and has been watching her.
CajunVoodooPutOn Killer

United States

#851 Sep 24, 2011
killers tend to be mostly white males; between 20 and 40 years of age . Most, although not all, serial killers begin their lives as petty criminals but not all; initially they may have been peeping-Toms, animal torturers, arsonists, or any other of a wide range of pre-killing crimes.

I think he suffers from low self-esteem, often complicated by some sort of sexual dysfunction.

Do not believe he received much training in social graces and lacking in confidence, tend to be introverted and friendless. Has emotional adolescent issues that never reach adulthood, maintain unhealthy ties to a family member, his mother.

He's not sexual in nature, but more a revenge or to halt years of real or perceived domination. In nearly all cases, deviant and recurring sexual desires and fantasies are what drive these people to murder multiple victims. This may be the link to the attempted abduction of the woman I won't say her name. It was around 4:30 to 6:00 am unsuccessful. Prior to her was not far from Bobo home. The three women are in same areas.

The traditional school of thought holds that generally they select victims based on certain physical and/or personal characteristics. Comparsion to the one attempted abduction, the one missing before Holly, then Holly.

Then, when that "typical" serial killer begins an active search for human prey, he will go to certain lengths to capture and victimize only those individuals who closely fit the mold.

This killer is among the most alert and cautious of all human beings. Such caution can be explained by his foremost concern, that being to carry out his activities without being caught, that he may continue to enjoy his pursuits. Incidentally, this awareness of right versus wrong, at least to the extent of shielding his own identity, distinguishes the mental processes of a killer, however deviant they may be, from the insanity manifested by true psychosis. However much he has inwardly justified his intentions, he nevertheless does have an unacknowledged sense or awareness of the heinous-not to mention illegal-nature of the acts he will commit. He is aware of the stakes involved-that there is absolutely no room for error-and therefore will mark no one for his prey unless he perceives the odds to be overwhelmingly in his favor. His motto may well be "whom I cannot seize safely, I will not seize at all."
TarotReader

United States

#852 Sep 24, 2011
I have been reading Tarot for a very long time and, for what its worth, my readings about this case indicate that Holly has passed, and that the abductor was someone with whom she shared a connection, possibly someone she went to school with.
CVT6702

Stony Ridge, OH

#853 Sep 24, 2011
TarotReader wrote:
I have been reading Tarot for a very long time and, for what its worth, my readings about this case indicate that Holly has passed, and that the abductor was someone with whom she shared a connection, possibly someone she went to school with.
That is also what I conclude.

Location hidden

#854 Sep 24, 2011
Unfortunately, I also believe that she has passed however, I'm not sure she has crossed over as of yet. She is a troubled spirit and not at rest. I do not see her as buried in the conventional sense. I see something over the top of her though. Her body is hidden underneath debris and something large and metal like an old car hood. There is something blue. Possibly a tarp. It may be useful to check local stores that sell these blue tarps to see if anyone remembers selling some a week or two afterward. I believe she was kept alive for several days, possibly a week. The place where she is hiden is on private property. Not his but he has full access to it. He hunts there a great deal. I also believe that it is someone she knew well, possibly an ex boyfriend.

cajun queen - your comment I found extremely interesting because I too have seen the saguaro cactus shaped body of water and if you will look at an aerial map of the area, ironically there is a lake that matches this description called Dogwood Lake. It is NE of the Bobo residence. I do not know if this area has been searched. In looking at the map, I have been drawn to this area before and have looked at the map several times to see if I could pick up anything but I have been unsuccessful. It may be because I believe she was moved at least twice before she came to her final resting place and I'm picking up residual from where she was previously where her energy was stronger. I have stated before that I also believe he watches the area and visits it often however not as often as he once did. The comment about the archer is interesting considering an ex of hers tried to sell a bow with arrows on his Facebook page for $150 three weeks after her disappearance. It appears that our readings are very similar.

CajunVoodooPutOn Killer - I agree that he kept a "keepsake" of hers. I believe he kept a ring with a small stone in it and possibly a necklace in the shape of a heart. The ring I believe was pawned in another city. He kept the necklace however. Just the charm. He looks at it often.
Forever Young

Lewisburg, TN

#855 Sep 24, 2011
A time back, I seen a high school yearbook with Holly's picture going in & out of the book. It was silver in color. I ofter wondered if this meant someone she went to school with or maybe a silver class ring/piece of jewelry.

Location hidden

#856 Sep 24, 2011
Forever Young wrote:
A time back, I seen a high school yearbook with Holly's picture going in & out of the book. It was silver in color. I ofter wondered if this meant someone she went to school with or maybe a silver class ring/piece of jewelry.
I believe the necklace that was kept as a keepsake by the perpetrator to be silver in color. I'm not sure if it is indeed silver or possibly white gold.
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#857 Sep 25, 2011
I think all of you are somehow on the right track. Someone mentioned the Archer. It could mean someone born under the birth sign of Sagittarius or perhaps someone who is proficient with a bow and arrow, could be connected.

Location hidden

#858 Sep 25, 2011
I think all of you are somehow on the right track. Someone mentioned the Archer. It could mean someone born under the birth sign of Sagittarius or perhaps someone who is proficient with a bow and arrow, could be connected.
That is a very good point!
Mojo

Hazel Green, AL

#859 Sep 25, 2011
I had a dream about Holly. It was her birthday. Karen was wrapping presents and Holly came in so Karen rushed to a large closet to finish wrapping the gifts along with her sister. I was there as well (as if we were friends). I was in the closet where the wrapping was going on, they needed tape, I got them tape. I said I would go out and keep Holly distracted so they could finish wrapping her presents. They were diligently looking at different wrapping paper, making selections that Holly would like. For the life of me, I can not remember what the one particular present was that they were having a hard time finding the right paper for. It was flat and large about 11X14 size. Anyway, I went out to keep Holly from going in the closet where the present wrapping was taking place. I walked over to Holly, who was standing by a bright, well lighted windowed area, I looked down at her feet because she said look at my shoes, what do you think. She had on black shoes. Each shoe was different. One was a black lace up shoe, made of leather, but it were not tied. The other was like a sandal. They were mixed matched shoes, not the type I would think Holly would wear. She was rather puzzled and slightly upset about the shoes, they did not fit right or look right. The shoes were very ugly to me. I think she thought so too, but would not say so. She did not want to say anything bad about the shoes. She asked where her mom was. I woke up at that point.
CVT6702

United States

#860 Sep 25, 2011
Augur11 wrote:
Unfortunately, I also believe that she has passed however, I'm not sure she has crossed over as of yet. She is a troubled spirit and not at rest. I do not see her as buried in the conventional sense. I see something over the top of her though. Her body is hidden underneath debris and something large and metal like an old car hood. There is something blue. Possibly a tarp. It may be useful to check local stores that sell these blue tarps to see if anyone remembers selling some a week or two afterward. I believe she was kept alive for several days, possibly a week. The place where she is hiden is on private property. Not his but he has full access to it. He hunts there a great deal. I also believe that it is someone she knew well, possibly an ex boyfriend.
cajun queen - your comment I found extremely interesting because I too have seen the saguaro cactus shaped body of water and if you will look at an aerial map of the area, ironically there is a lake that matches this description called Dogwood Lake. It is NE of the Bobo residence. I do not know if this area has been searched. In looking at the map, I have been drawn to this area before and have looked at the map several times to see if I could pick up anything but I have been unsuccessful. It may be because I believe she was moved at least twice before she came to her final resting place and I'm picking up residual from where she was previously where her energy was stronger. I have stated before that I also believe he watches the area and visits it often however not as often as he once did. The comment about the archer is interesting considering an ex of hers tried to sell a bow with arrows on his Facebook page for $150 three weeks after her disappearance. It appears that our readings are very similar.
CajunVoodooPutOn Killer - I agree that he kept a "keepsake" of hers. I believe he kept a ring with a small stone in it and possibly a necklace in the shape of a heart. The ring I believe was pawned in another city. He kept the necklace however. Just the charm. He looks at it often.
That is interesting that you believe she is covered in something, I too pick up she is in something and I see it as a large plastic bag like the ones we have seen on Television used to store clothes and blankets and the like in, a storage bag.
And yes she may not have left the earth plane because I have had her appear to me several times with another spirit trying to tell me what happned to her and this is where some of my ideas come from I see her in different places.
Some of us seem to be having different feelings and tip that are tieing things together.
Always hope

Wheeling, WV

#861 Sep 25, 2011
I am hoping she is still alive....
not well but alive.....
Always hope

Wheeling, WV

#862 Sep 25, 2011
I mean I hope she is alive and well sorry for wrong wording..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 9 min JER29 253,833
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? 1 hr Asd 17
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? 5 hr yepyep 23
Civic center pool (May '15) 10 hr Hoeman 6
Angela (angie) Dickenson 10 hr Hatingisnogood 4
Schools (Nov '16) Wed Dont 18
Teazers (Feb '12) Jul 19 Kelly 221
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Jul 13 JER29 2,505

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages