Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found
Kat

Woburn, MA

#557 Jun 8, 2011
April wrote:
Has anyone responding to the psychic article you found? I was wondering if anyone pin pointed which town? I was wanting to post it on the town's topix? And ask if anyone knew of a place like this? <quoted text>
Are you the same April from Blink?
INFO

Medina, TN

#558 Jun 8, 2011
Anonymous

United States

#559 Jun 8, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
Ok, a poster on the Riverside school forum said that Silver has not been the color of the year book in the last 5 yrs...Now I will stick with my thought it was maybe a piece of silver jewelry from high school. Would any locals know if Holly wore silver?
In the pics of Holly she wears a silver ring on her right hand, It appears to be her class ring.
Beenreading

Murfreesboro, TN

#560 Jun 8, 2011
April wrote:
Isn't there an elephant refuge somewhere around Bucksnort?
<quoted text>
Elephant Sanctuary is in Hohenwald. It is not too far from Lobelville. The Buffalo River runs by I-40; Lobelville and Hohenwald. I know that around there is a very popular place to hunt.
April

Gainesboro, TN

#561 Jun 8, 2011
No...I have never written anything on Blink. Sorry I don't know if that a good thing or a bad thing. I've read Blink once or twice but I do not follow it daily.
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same April from Blink?
April

Gainesboro, TN

#562 Jun 8, 2011
If you left the Bobo's house traveling East & slightly North where would that take you?
Beenreading wrote:
<quoted text>
Elephant Sanctuary is in Hohenwald. It is not too far from Lobelville. The Buffalo River runs by I-40; Lobelville and Hohenwald. I know that around there is a very popular place to hunt.
Kat

Woburn, MA

#563 Jun 8, 2011
April wrote:
If you left the Bobo's house traveling East & slightly North where would that take you?
<quoted text>
How far east ? Pine View?
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#564 Jun 9, 2011
wannabeRN wrote:
<quoted text>
In the pics of Holly she wears a silver ring on her right hand, It appears to be her class ring.
Can you tell me which picture? Thanks for the reply.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#565 Jun 9, 2011
April wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends how far east you are talking.
Anonymous

United States

#566 Jun 9, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me which picture? Thanks for the reply.
Bring Holly Home page go to pics Holly Bobo look at pic #11,34,35 and 65. Also, Holly did not attend Riverside High School.
Anonymous

United States

#567 Jun 9, 2011
wannabeRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring Holly Home page go to pics Holly Bobo look at pic #11,34,35 and 65. Also, Holly did not attend Riverside High School.
Whoops!!Sorry I see it has already been stated that she did not attend Riverside.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#568 Jun 9, 2011
wannabeRN wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, Is that the FB page? Or on these forums.
Ali

Medon, TN

#569 Jun 9, 2011
madman1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so someone tell us where Holly is!! You don't know. None of you do. To compare this crap with Joseph being told by an angel about Jesus being born is like comparing the taste of dirt to sugar. It's not the same. If you are telling me that God is speaking to you directly then you have my full attention because I believe in God and his risen son Jesus. I also can read so I know that the bible dosent talk very highly about this kind of thing. As a matter of biblical fact it is preached against and warned about. I do appreciate your comments. I don't buy into it. I can tell a pregnant woman if she is having a boy or girl through a series of questions that are based on scientific facts. That dosent make me psychic. It makes me smarter than some people. I have about a 90% accuracy. All I'm saying is that if you are who you claim to be then prove it and I will write an apology on here.
Hey chill....I knew Holly and went to school with...people are just trying to help,,,yes I agree, some are downright rude..but by being angry youre not helping anyone.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#570 Jun 10, 2011
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>Hey chill....I knew Holly and went to school with...people are just trying to help,,,yes I agree, some are downright rude..but by being angry youre not helping anyone.
Perhaps you should read ALL my posts on this thread before you go running your mouth at me. Or maybe it's time people do get angry because NOTHING is being done. So I suggest you go back a few pages and do some more reading and get off my balls or I will get "angry". This is dumb as a bag of hammers.
CVT6702

AOL

#571 Jun 10, 2011
I canot prove the spirit who appeared to me as God is God all I can say is he has access to the soul records and can look into the past and into the future, and he can do prophecies and predictions which comes true.
He predicted the devastating earthquake in Japan more than 15 years ago which came to pass, and he saw a flaw in our local nuclear plant more than fourteen years before it occurred and when it did occur it was in the exact same spot that he had shown me back in the eighties.
He has given me information on many missing and murdered people and while law enforcement wouldn't listen to me in most cases when the cases were solved it was just as he told me it would be as far as who killed them and where the bodies would be found.
I have tried to pass on the information that I have about holly but again people who don't believe in psychics won't listen and are doing the usual skeptic.
I would also like to say I am having a problem in trying to gather and pass on information about holly and anyone else because three of my relatives and a man I knew before he died have decided to challenge God by playing demons and they are inside my body attacking my brain day and night so viciously that I can't do my work because they are jealous of the psychic gift I have displayed and they are out to prevent me from doing this work as they challenge the powers of the Universe to prove he can force them from my body and so far he has not done so and that is what is happening to my psychic work and I feel I must write the bad side of being a psychic so others know these things can happen and when they do I don't know how to solve them and so the only thing I can do is try my best.
I could go through all my psychic notes and write each clue down timed and dated and it might come together like a jigsaw puzzle, but the final pictire is holly has been killed and I believe she has been buried but exactly where I have not been able to piece together because of the violent fight I am dealing with with the spirits who are attacking my psychic brain day and night so I am doing the best I can to help.
because of Priests and Bishops attitude about religion they will not believe I know these four spirits doing this to me but three of my relatives and a Psychiatrist I knew when he walked the earth are out to prove that
God has no power over them and so far they have proven no one can take them out of my body and they have been sitting there since the first anniversary of Dr. Petas death and he was a psychiatrist when he walked the earth and he said no one will believe this sotry and so far he is right.
CVT6702

AOL

#572 Jun 10, 2011
I don't like dragging religion into this but my experiences has taught me that perhaps Jesus preached against dabbling in the occult and communication with the dead because he knew from first hand experience how difficult it is to deal with the so called evil spirits and demons and so he thought it best to just outright say don't dabble in something that you might not be able to control.
I personally feel from my experience that I have learned that all demons are is the disgruntled and mean spirits of our dead ancestors and others who come back to challenge some of these things.
I know that is what happened in my case, when i went into this psychic work, my ancestors appeared and tried to tell me that heaven is not all its cracked up to be and that they would set out to prove that nothing in the universe could force them from my body and so far they have been right, but having said that I can't prove what will happen to them if they lose their fear of a higher power and leve my body where they are hiding in fear because while they have challenged the power of god they have not found the courage to come out of their hiding place inside my body and take him on one on one.
In the meantime they are playing havoc on my efforts to use my psychic brain to help others.
I feel if this could happen to me it could happen to others and I feel I should tell others who want to do psychic work about the dangers just as Jesus tried to warn us.
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

#573 Jun 10, 2011
CVT6702 wrote:
I don't like dragging religion into this but my experiences has taught me that perhaps Jesus preached against dabbling in the occult and communication with the dead because he knew from first hand experience how difficult it is to deal with the so called evil spirits and demons and so he thought it best to just outright say don't dabble in something that you might not be able to control.
I personally feel from my experience that I have learned that all demons are is the disgruntled and mean spirits of our dead ancestors and others who come back to challenge some of these things.
I know that is what happened in my case, when i went into this psychic work, my ancestors appeared and tried to tell me that heaven is not all its cracked up to be and that they would set out to prove that nothing in the universe could force them from my body and so far they have been right, but having said that I can't prove what will happen to them if they lose their fear of a higher power and leve my body where they are hiding in fear because while they have challenged the power of god they have not found the courage to come out of their hiding place inside my body and take him on one on one.
In the meantime they are playing havoc on my efforts to use my psychic brain to help others.
I feel if this could happen to me it could happen to others and I feel I should tell others who want to do psychic work about the dangers just as Jesus tried to warn us.
it is a shame you can't focus in on a place. maybe the locals can help you. i am in murfreesboro myself. cvt have you tried to focus on an area called swallow bluff? and a property formerly owned my whit lafon? anywhere around that area. cvt i don't remember your previous posts either, what the perps could look like etc. cvt try posting the area you are interested in and the locals can surely help
Mel

White Pine, TN

#574 Jun 10, 2011
Love reading these posts. (serious)
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#575 Jun 10, 2011
Mel wrote:
Love reading these posts.(serious)
Mel, I agree, I find it quite interesting to read.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#576 Jun 10, 2011
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a shame you can't focus in on a place. maybe the locals can help you. i am in murfreesboro myself. cvt have you tried to focus on an area called swallow bluff? and a property formerly owned my whit lafon? anywhere around that area. cvt i don't remember your previous posts either, what the perps could look like etc. cvt try posting the area you are interested in and the locals can surely help
What county would swallow bluff be in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 2 min JER29 260,883
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) 27 min JER29 155
Who is the Townsend Man? 30 min JER29 2
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 3 hr just me 38
Doyle and Parrot 4 hr guest 1
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 4 hr Izzy-_- 845
Disappearing Evidence 10 hr JER29 3
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 11 hr Jack 2,529

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages