Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found
lalala

Martin, TN

#22 Apr 18, 2011
ok...i know its a stretch but u can get part of a name or part of a place....what about the lounges or bars in the area....that could b a tip...u never know it could help...
justwondering

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2011
lalala wrote:
ok...i know its a stretch but u can get part of a name or part of a place....what about the lounges or bars in the area....that could b a tip...u never know it could help...
old ran down buildings by the interstate that used to be a stinky strip club, among other things, and a crusty hotel right next door. Just up hwy69 at I40. Ya never know.
Glenn

Mount Juliet, TN

#24 Apr 19, 2011
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions." Joel 2:28
Rachel

Humboldt, TN

#25 Apr 19, 2011
clem wrote:
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
actually the closest one is Jackson (best buy)
YankeeIntelligen ce

Lansdowne, PA

#26 Apr 19, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>you haven't been RIGHT about ANYTHING yet. dumbazz.
Your god still has itself to prove its existence. I am right.
Psychic for real would ha

Wheeling, WV

#27 Apr 20, 2011
right
and still no clues?
XoxoAllForHailey Xoxo

Burlington, NC

#31 Apr 20, 2011
wow~ way to stay on focus fellas...its about HOLLY and her SAFE return...not god, your religous beliefs or non beliefs..i cant believe what im reading!~ ANYTHING is possible! when your desperate for anything to get your baby back..u will take anything!!!!! if you dont believe in it..then just simply say so! i personally believe that IF psychis were genuine..well, they'd be able to say where they are. but hey...jmo
XoxoAllForHailey Xoxo

Burlington, NC

#33 Apr 20, 2011
thanks no useful...there seems to be trolling all over the place today..geez, no matter what i write, someone judges it spam, and clueless....my heart breaks for the missing, and someone else thinks its a joke!

anyway..thanks for the heads up, im outta here!
kjjc017

Union City, TN

#34 Apr 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
ALL psychics are fakers. there is no such thing. all they do is guess. they have no special abilities.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Do you have any means of proving what you just said, to be true?
kjjc017

Union City, TN

#35 Apr 20, 2011
Trying to help wrote:
Does this make sense to anyone there?
One psychic, a Diana Haymond, gave the following information about Holly and her abductor:
“I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West, and 7th, or just 7. A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably… I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn’t really know him. Her abductor is scrawny, or medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy. He may not have harmed her yet. I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him, he might have a bite mark on his hand. I feel that she may be alive and very scared, in a house. I hear something that sounds like Mango, then Manderin. I have no idea what that means…. Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be held about 20 minutes away from where she was abducted, on the west side of Tennessee….I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.”
Bob - possibly Bobo.(last name)
Clint, her brother - they call him Rob.(nickname) Clints middle name is Robert.
"country man" - suspect was wearing camo.
* It could have been anyone. I'm sure she casually met people all day long, going to school. People she didn't really know but, the saw regularly. It could have been maybe, an astranged classmate. They could have possibily followed Holly home one afternoon from school to see where she lived - then planned his attack.- These are only ideas...
cothirdeye

Tifton, GA

#36 Apr 21, 2011
Trying to help wrote:
One psychic, a Diana Haymond, gave the following information about Holly and her abductor:
“I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West, and 7th, or just 7. A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably… I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn’t really know him. Her abductor is scrawny, or medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy. He may not have harmed her yet. I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him, he might have a bite mark on his hand. I feel that she may be alive and very scared, in a house. I hear something that sounds like Mango, then Manderin. I have no idea what that means…. Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be held about 20 minutes away from where she was abducted, on the west side of Tennessee….I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.”
This psychic sounds like Sylvia Browne. If anyone has seen her on tv then you know about her descriptions. I once met her in Acapulco,GRO,MEXICO. At the International Gym near COSTAL AZUL ON THE COSTERA. I was observing her. She knew my thoughts about her. She knew about what I was doing with my talents. She warned me that the Mexican Mafia was about to take my life. She told me she was bad about distance when describing whereabouts. She told me there was a black and white struggle around me. Black shorts and white shorts. She told me that it might be fruitless to follow the UNIVERSAL ENERGY FIELD or observe the energy around human life. I READ HOLLY BOBO. There is a relationship to the west but in Mississippi from WEIR,MS TO JACKSON,MS. FROM EAST SANCHEZ STATE TO WAYNESBORO,TN TO LEWISBURG,TN TO EAST LEWISBURG TO 7 MILES EAST THE TRUCK.
DARKALIEN556

Redondo Beach, CA

#37 Apr 21, 2011
clem wrote:
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
Haha. Burn.
Consideration

Memphis, TN

#38 Apr 21, 2011
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Burn.
What about the Jackson stalker, Jason Everett Nickell, who was arrested April 10th?

One intuitive reading mentioned Best Buy, which is in Jackson, TN on Van Drive, which is the same road that the Kohl's is on where he allegedly stalked.
Consideration

Memphis, TN

#39 Apr 21, 2011
DARKALIEN556 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Burn.
Sorry, Nickell was arrested on the 18th of April.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110418/NE...

http://psychicsunitetofindmissingchildren.blo...

Interesting.
cothirdeye

Tifton, GA

#40 Apr 22, 2011
I meant Natchez State Park. The name Sanchez just hit me...the words mango and mandarin are mexican for beautiful young girl or women..Maybe the previous psychic was picking up on this possibility. a planned abduction reheld by others.
cothirdeye wrote:
<quoted text> This psychic sounds like Sylvia Browne. If anyone has seen her on tv then you know about her descriptions. I once met her in Acapulco,GRO,MEXICO. At the International Gym near COSTAL AZUL ON THE COSTERA. I was observing her. She knew my thoughts about her. She knew about what I was doing with my talents. She warned me that the Mexican Mafia was about to take my life. She told me she was bad about distance when describing whereabouts. She told me there was a black and white struggle around me. Black shorts and white shorts. She told me that it might be fruitless to follow the UNIVERSAL ENERGY FIELD or observe the energy around human life. I READ HOLLY BOBO. There is a relationship to the west but in Mississippi from WEIR,MS TO JACKSON,MS. FROM EAST SANCHEZ STATE TO WAYNESBORO,TN TO LEWISBURG,TN TO EAST LEWISBURG TO 7 MILES EAST THE TRUCK.
themselves

Wheeling, WV

#41 Apr 22, 2011
psychics always say
LOOK BY THE WATER....
some ones daughter

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Apr 22, 2011
this perpetrator may be helping in the search.for holly bobo. to find out information,on whats going on.they need to check out the sex affenders in parsons tenn.
justwondering

United States

#43 Apr 22, 2011
I point my finger at Jason Nikkell.
gobbledygook

Ashland, KY

#44 Apr 22, 2011
Trying to help wrote:
Hmmm...mango mandarin is a scent from Bath and Bodyworks
some ones daughter

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Apr 22, 2011
where does jason nikkell live. what did he do. what does he do for a living. what does he look like. how old is he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr JER29 267,610
Antioch Baptist Church (Jul '15) 3 hr guest 26
Finis E Hill (Nov '15) 7 hr guest 27
Scotty powers! (Aug '13) Thu Dukes 14
looking for Thu jazz 6
Charles Allen Wed Trent 6
Wesley conway Dec 13 Watching17 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages