Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found
Kat

Newton Center, MA

#273 May 26, 2011
Just a thought on the reoccurring green theme... is there a Green St around there?

Also is there a waterfall close by? A tall one?
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#274 May 26, 2011
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I thought she was in a greenhouse looking up at the water flowing down the glass at first. Then after a while I figured it could of been a car window where she was looking up at the water. Maybe it was my first impression.
And, I seen the storm shelter (which was green) with the coming storm in my dream. So water is involved. JMO
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#275 May 26, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones I saw in my dream was about 6'2" sandy blonde hair, had a five oclock shadow, if I had to guess was about 230 pounds. The other dark brown hair medium length semi curly, skinny guy maybe 5'8" around 150-165 pounds. I saw a truck that had YELLOW on in. Some kind of wording on the vehicle.
The men that I seen in my premonition, one sitting on the log was heavier set with lighter hair, had a dark jacket on with collars, then another leaned against the wall was tall, dark hair, the one at the cabin door was tall and thin with dark hair in a Justin Bieber haircut. He was the evil one of the bunch.
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#276 May 26, 2011
jxxzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think all psychics deal with the bad spirits or satan or the devil For Sure Not God or Jesus Or His Angels as implied here.
I have seen no help you have given to the police or the search so what help are you giving. so how is the one clue going to get to the police can you send it telepathically. I live to far away to help.
I have never claimed to be psychic. I am disabled, otherwise I would have been in the search. I am one that totally believes in God, Without God, I am nothing.
April

Gainesboro, TN

#277 May 26, 2011
State Park workers wear green. Forest Ranger, Park Rangers and Game & Fish Police wear green too. Natchez Trace State Park?
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#278 May 26, 2011
Kat wrote:
Just a thought on the reoccurring green theme... is there a Green St around there?
Also is there a waterfall close by? A tall one?
I did a google search for a green st, the closest one that is showed was in Camden, which is north of Parsons. I don't know of any waterfalls, maybe a local can answer that one.
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#279 May 26, 2011
April wrote:
State Park workers wear green. Forest Ranger, Park Rangers and Game & Fish Police wear green too. Natchez Trace State Park?
Very possible. Interesting. In fact I see alot of game warden's on the Tennessee River.
April

Gainesboro, TN

#280 May 26, 2011
Locals, do you guys know anyone that works for the State Park or Game Warden in Decatur County. Are they friends with any of the persons of interest? Or related to them?
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

#281 May 26, 2011
What about a Green Beret, someone who was in Special Forces?
jxxzz

Smithville, TN

#282 May 26, 2011
Countrygirl wrote:
What about a Green Beret, someone who was in Special Forces?
good guess also what about mr. Geenjeans

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#283 May 26, 2011
What a bunch of bull shit!!!! You people are as fake as it gets. If you really were psychic this would be over but you are not!! You are a bunch of parasites who will surely burn in hell for playing these twisted games. Tell you what. If you are real then put me on the spot about something in my life!!! Even a blind dog finds a bone every once in a while!!
Kat

Newton Center, MA

#284 May 26, 2011
TonkasMom wrote:
<quoted text>I did a google search for a green st, the closest one that is showed was in Camden, which is north of Parsons. I don't know of any waterfalls, maybe a local can answer that one.
Green house could also be eco-friendly
jxxzz

Smithville, TN

#285 May 27, 2011
I think this could break the case the guy that took her was green with envy so if all stores were notified to be on the look out for a green person then this would close soon.
Countrygirl

Jones, OK

#286 May 27, 2011
You all saw the name of this thread, so why in the heck did you come in here if you weren't interested to see what was being said???? LOL
jxxzz

Smithville, TN

#287 May 27, 2011
Countrygirl wrote:
You all saw the name of this thread, so why in the heck did you come in here if you weren't interested to see what was being said???? LOL
here is a few of the post I find interesting

He may have had a weapon, a gun probably…
choice here is either he did or did not have weapon 50/50

Or perhaps, they stopped at a store and got gas and he purchased orange mandarin smirnoff.. I also believe that there is a barbeque sauce called Bobs manderine orange sauce

I believe from the steep terrain leading to the railroad track this could be tennessee.
So now we know to look in the Tennessee area.
The posts I am making here are long and free flowing without punctuation except a period at the end of the paragraph because this kind of post is done through automatic writing and I am the channel for spirits who write through me;
but I have not written about it here but have been sending information off to authorities hoping I can help
like everyone else just post what I think and wait until the case is solved and see how much of what I am getting proves to be true. This is how I have been receiving psychic information in bits and pieces since l985 when I first began doing this and this information comes to me in bits and pieces all day and night
I don’t understand if it is automatic writing how you can choose not to write it or the bits and pieces

This storm cellar was very withered of wood. It was green with peeling paint. I did also see windows.
The windows that I seen in my dream, they were in the storm celler/shelter. No windows were in the cabin that I seen either.
Makes since cabin no windows, cellar with windows.

A storm cellar with windows should be easy to find.

Joel 2: 12 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Joel 2: 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
people are quoting 2:28 to justify their vision and they leave out 2:12 which has not happened yet that
I know of.

There is one thing I am quite confident on and that is that Holly has appeared to me from spirit on at least four occassions recently.
But did not give a clue as to where she is
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#288 May 27, 2011
Let's try to put this all together.

post #
1 Green Truck, blondish hair
47 paratrooper, red truck with hay bales log cabin
52 park
71 seen cell phone
76 older man, farm, cows, unimpressive house(clean), wood floors, widower, hospital cancer, meat processing plant
78 meat processing plant on SJ road years ago
80 driven across state line (Mississippi)
87 cabin, wooden floors, 3 men, dark hair
89 tracking dog, latex gloves, wood floors
93 2 men, older woman, green storm shelter, coming storm
106 cemetary, grave
107 ravine, bluff, water(marsh) off the river
117 seems to be fall or winter when found
118 shovel & shallow grave
127 Beech river reg. airport
137 cabin, water, green, diamond
138 creek that forks off the river
145 tennis court, red brick house, leaves
151 (my premonition and dream)
152 east side of Dogwood lake, Hemby Ln
155 heard a name or saying
175 hyprodermic needle, animal tranquilizer, farm, unpaved trail, garden, older home, white crime scene van with blood, warehouse, ordered pizza, old gas station, logo
176 cabin, army green, bed
177 heard "What you going to do man"
178 hypodermic needle/tranquilizer
180 A searcher
186 green, death, rape
190 diamond
192 abandon house with wood floors
194 rip Holly
209 chain link fence, cadabra dog, shallow grave, 2 men will be arrested
210 male 30-50 yr old, error in dispatch, breaking news Holly Bobo found dead
211 2 older men and one young, camo, truck with yellow, dog box in back of truck
214 accidently did this, younger male, older woman, water
216 description of older woman
217 description of older woman
221 cabin, water,
246 pic of white vehicle with graphics
248 white van, military, farm, older house, wood floors, green curtain
10558 from Authorities forum by b-uk green building

I hope putting this info together helps us. This isn't for the media or journalist. If you think any of this is a tip, Contact the FBI immediately.
miraclesic

New Albany, IN

#289 May 28, 2011
TonkasMom wrote:

post #
52 park
71 seen cell phone
76 older man, farm, cows, unimpressive house(clean), wood floors, widower, hospital cancer, meat processing plant
106 cemetary, grave
175 hyprodermic needle, animal tranquilizer, farm, unpaved trail, garden, older home, white crime scene van with blood, warehouse, ordered pizza, old gas station, logo
180 A searcher
186 green, death, rape
190 diamond
194 rip Holly
211 2 older men and one young, camo, truck with yellow, dog box in back of truck
221 cabin, water,

I hope putting this info together helps us. This isn't for the media or journalist. If you think any of this is a tip, Contact the FBI immediately.
I've got some crazy findings tonight looking through FB. I will set up another email when I get up in the morning, I would like you to email me so I can explain what I found, it has a lot to do with my dreams as well.. Please set up a different email if you do not feel comfortable doing this. I will tell you what I found then delete the email account afterwards.
I don't feel comfortable posting names on here.
miraclesic

New Albany, IN

#290 May 28, 2011
TonkasMom wrote:

post #
52 park
71 seen cell phone
106 cemetary, grave
180 A searcher
186 green, death, rape
190 diamond
194 rip Holly
221 cabin, water,

Great work I'm sure that took some time to do.
miraclesic

New Albany, IN

#291 May 28, 2011
TonkasMom wrote:

post #
52 park
71 seen cell phone
106 cemetary, grave
180 A searcher
186 green, death, rape
190 diamond
194 rip Holly
221 cabin, water,

It's sent!!!
TonkasMom

Inez, KY

#292 May 28, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got some crazy findings tonight looking through FB. I will set up another email when I get up in the morning, I would like you to email me so I can explain what I found, it has a lot to do with my dreams as well.. Please set up a different email if you do not feel comfortable doing this. I will tell you what I found then delete the email account afterwards.
I don't feel comfortable posting names on here.
Send it to [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man waving rebel flag in Decaturville?!? lmao 1 hr Go man 3
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 4 hr JER29 226,333
Teazers (Feb '12) 5 hr short stuff 205
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants (Jan '15) 11 hr anonymous 63
Shane Rushing (Apr '13) 21 hr Lookout 39
gayla teague Mon MsTow 4
Dog Mon Tricia 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages