Posted in the Parsons Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last
Trying to help

Berlin, MD

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Does this make sense to anyone there?

One psychic, a Diana Haymond, gave the following information about Holly and her abductor:

“I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West, and 7th, or just 7. A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably… I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn’t really know him. Her abductor is scrawny, or medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy. He may not have harmed her yet. I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him, he might have a bite mark on his hand. I feel that she may be alive and very scared, in a house. I hear something that sounds like Mango, then Manderin. I have no idea what that means…. Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be held about 20 minutes away from where she was abducted, on the west side of Tennessee….I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.”
that would work too

Wheeling, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Trying to help wrote:
One psychic, a Diana Haymond, gave the following information about Holly and her abductor:
“I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West, and 7th, or just 7. A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably… I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn’t really know him. Her abductor is scrawny, or medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy. He may not have harmed her yet. I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him, he might have a bite mark on his hand. I feel that she may be alive and very scared, in a house. I hear something that sounds like Mango, then Manderin. I have no idea what that means…. Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be held about 20 minutes away from where she was abducted, on the west side of Tennessee….I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.”
Ok......
sweetthang

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Apr 17, 2011
You are not God and what you got was NOTHING absolutely NOTHING. Youre like everybody else you have NO clue!!Take your meds and go to bed cause youre delirious and illusional!!
YankeeIntelligen ce

Lansdowne, PA

#5 Apr 17, 2011
sweetthang wrote:
You are not God and what you got was NOTHING absolutely NOTHING. Youre like everybody else you have NO clue!!Take your meds and go to bed cause youre delirious and illusional!!
Who said they were god? Are you saying psychic detectives are not helpful? Keep reading your crappy bible and believing that work of fiction. Meanwhile, the human mind is more powerful than you choose to believe and law enforcement have, albeit reluctantly, used psychic detectives to solve crimes. Now, go back to being ignorant and uninformed, little one.
first name

Wheeling, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Trying to help wrote:
dear psychic chick
yes you see a name BOB cuz her last name haapens to be spelled

Bobo as in B O B
first name

Wheeling, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2011
besides locations and times are what counts not accounts of what may have happened...
Anonymous

Carrollton, MS

#8 Apr 17, 2011
i hope this is not crazy barbra posting this crap, trying to srew up someone elses life!
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 17, 2011
ALL psychics are fakers. there is no such thing. all they do is guess. they have no special abilities.
clem

Monterey, TN

#10 Apr 17, 2011
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
YankeeIntelligen ce

Lansdowne, PA

#11 Apr 17, 2011
LOL wrote:
ALL psychics are fakers. there is no such thing. all they do is guess. they have no special abilities.
I'll bet you believe in a god. Frickin hippocrite.
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Apr 17, 2011
YankeeIntelligence wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you believe in a god. Frickin hippocrite.
you don't know what I believe so I'm not a hypocrite. I just don't believe in psychics. moron
sorry

Beech Bluff, TN

#13 Apr 17, 2011
The closest Best Buy would be in The Columns, Jackson, TN.
clem wrote:
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
YankeeIntelligen ce

Lansdowne, PA

#14 Apr 17, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what I believe so I'm not a hypocrite. I just don't believe in psychics. moron
Like most red nex, you probably believe in god. I am right. You are wrong. deal with it.
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 17, 2011
whatever you say, smartazz
I don't argue with idiots on the internet.
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 17, 2011
go get em, miss cleo
call in dionne warwick
look and see what nostrodamus said.
dimwit
mrs goforth

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2011
ok if this psychic knows so much then why isn't she/he here showing us her where abouts hmmm???
Bloodhouds Rule

Wheeling, WV

#18 Apr 18, 2011
LOL wrote:
agree with ya.....
if they were real we would not be stilll LOOKIN for her...
yep

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Apr 18, 2011
YankeeIntelligence wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most red nex, you probably believe in god. I am right. You are wrong. deal with it.
you haven't been RIGHT about ANYTHING yet. dumbazz.
Believer

Huntsville, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2011
I am a very firm believer in Jesus Christ and what is written in the Holy Bible. I'm not here to judge others for what they do or do not believe in. Although,as for myself being a christian I do feel that right now this beautiful young girls life is in danger! I know that everyone needs to be praying to God for her life and her safe return. Prayers for those that are searching all ends to find her. My prayers are with Holly that God will keep her safe.
CVT6702

AOL

#21 Apr 18, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what I believe so I'm not a hypocrite. I just don't believe in psychics. moron
Jesus was a Psychic and claimed that he could talk to God but today if a psychic claims to be able to speak to God and or Jesus in the heavens they call them crazy and psychichriatists try to put them into mental facilities.
As we know the people didn't believe much what Jesus said in those days but after he was murdered they begin to worship him and preachers nd other religious leaders began to teach the humans to walk like a bunch of mindless sheep and never try to find out what it was that Jesus was hearing from this faceless being in the universe called God but today there are psychics who want to learn the things that jesus was telling us first hand and so now some of us are actually channelling for spirits who appear to us as Jesus and God and they want all of you to know there is truly life after death and one day when you human body dies it becomes like an empty bottle to be disposed of and the spirit leaves the body and akes with it all its intelligence and from the universe beyond they can speak back to some of us humans who dare to march to our own drummer as we search for the answers first hand to help further scientific research into the possiblity that there is truly a place called Haven which is located beyond earth.
And from there all your relatives and others can watch you and all the things you are doing and saying down hre as you insult psychics everywhere who only want to tell you that your loved ones are watching you from just over the rainbow and one day you will be there with them then you will know that you were wrong to not believe in what psychics tell you but by then you may not have anyone down here that you can speak through to tell them how you feel and how wrong you were be cause with your attitude no one will beleive any of us but we will keep trying because one day when we die we want a psychic here to let us channel through them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 13 min JER29 254,000
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? 23 min youdontknow 96
Josey Patterson 1 hr Bye 1
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? 9 hr Ifudontknowshutup 21
Michael Alexander (Jun '14) 10 hr Watching17 58
Angela (angie) Dickenson 11 hr Local 5
Invaders! 14 hr worldgonecrazy 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages