Clint Bobo-Is he involved?

Posted in the Parsons Forum

First Prev
of 47
Next Last
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Does anyone else think Clint Bobo is responsible in Hollys disapearance?
This forum has many names of different people that have never even been mentioned publically in this case.
so lets add Clints... and lets rock and roll with it!
After all he was there!
Nasty people are asked to stay away openminds are welcome leave the name calling at the door.
What do you think Really happend!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Curious Det

Birmingham, AL

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
This forum has many names of different people that have never even been mentioned publically in this case.
After all he was there!
Nasty people are asked to stay away openminds are welcome leave the name calling at the door.
I am on record repeatedly as saying that not only do I think Clint is not involved, but I think the actions that LE have taken in this case show that they do not believe Clint had anything to do with this either. He is a witness only and by all outward appearances is being trated as such!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cash123

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2011
DS was the boyfriend. How come no one has talked about him. Where was he the night before and morning holly disappeared.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2011
I second that!! Clint is a witness and a witness only!!
Curious Det wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on record repeatedly as saying that not only do I think Clint is not involved, but I think the actions that LE have taken in this case show that they do not believe Clint had anything to do with this either. He is a witness only and by all outward appearances is being trated as such!
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
After all he was there!
Hi Eileen, see you changed your name yet again, haven't you. You really don't like to use Eileen any more and I was just wanting to know why? Is it not being effective for you any longer? Guess you have just warn out the "Clint did it" theory under the id of Eileen and decided a new name would better serve you. LOL......

Since: Jul 11

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
After all he was there!
Eileen,Eileen,Eileen "let's rock and roll with it" really,will you never learn? The lawyer will work off you IP address, not one of your many names but thanks for the big laugh! LMBO
wtn sweetheart

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2011
I did believe clint is involved. The last person to see her. He can't keep his stories straight. I think its a big cover up. The calls, the scream, the man in camouflage made up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
After all he was there!
Eileen, Maggie, Peanuts, whomever you are calling yourself today, couldn’t keep from taking notice to your own opening remarks for this forum to be established,“... and lets rock and roll with it!,…Nasty people are asked to stay away openminds are welcome leave the name calling at the door.” IMO, you really do have a need to inflict more pain and suffering on this family for your own personal reason. Care to explain it for those of us that have been reading your post against Clint from almost day one. Now, hope you don’t qualify that as being nasty but I would like a credible response from you. You are appearing to have personal interest in the case for whatever the reason……
kcee

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2011
If you all are so opposed to the idea that Clint didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Holly, then why don't you just overlook this thread and go back to the one you were reading before.
You don't have to come here and bash people for sharing their opinions just as you have shared yours on the previous threads.

It really gets us nowhere and defeats the whole purpose which is to help find Holly!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
After all he was there!
Eileen...LOL....desperate time...desperate measures.

Just for the record, could you explain why Tony Calabrese just happened to "bump" into you on the World Wide Web and just happened to ask you to put posters of Holly at the Venice Airport? I know you explained it before but I am having difficulty putting it all together.

TIA
Not-a-blonde

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Sep 1, 2011
kcee wrote:
If you all are so opposed to the idea that Clint didn't have anything to do with the disappearance of Holly, then why don't you just overlook this thread and go back to the one you were reading before.
You don't have to come here and bash people for sharing their opinions just as you have shared yours on the previous threads.
It really gets us nowhere and defeats the whole purpose which is to help find Holly!!
kcee, sounds like you think Eileen started this forum for the sole purpose of bashing Clint and nothing short of it. Is that true?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#12 Sep 1, 2011
cash123 wrote:
DS was the boyfriend. How come no one has talked about him. Where was he the night before and morning holly disappeared.
I agree Not a word has been said about Drew Scott!
Nor has Drew Scott said a word!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#13 Sep 1, 2011
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
kcee, sounds like you think Eileen started this forum for the sole purpose of bashing Clint and nothing short of it. Is that true?
Eileen needed a vacation!

Its not about bashing anyone its about opening up this discussion.
He is the only person that was there!

Instead of worrying about who is posting just let it be
it really dosent matter.
kcee

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2011
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the title speaks for itself "Is Clint Bono involved?"
And you can voice your opinion either way. I just don't see that it is necessary to pick a fight with others on here just for giving their opinion. That is all I have to say. I mean no disrespect however it is taken. Holly is the only concern I have on this whole forum as it should be everyone elses.
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#15 Sep 1, 2011
Maybe we need to open a forum on Drew Scott
just maybe we can find out something about him!
Heck why not just get the telephone book and start with the A's and work our way thru!
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#16 Sep 1, 2011
Boon1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eileen...LOL....desperate time...desperate measures.
Just for the record, could you explain why Tony Calabrese just happened to "bump" into you on the World Wide Web and just happened to ask you to put posters of Holly at the Venice Airport? I know you explained it before but I am having difficulty putting it all together.
TIA
I was on FB ok a Tony calabrese was there also saying she was being flown to venice airport he asked if anyone was in that area i said yes
he said go put posters out there with her pic on it... thats about it
never spoke to the dude again no phone numbers exchaned no emails exchaned. never spoke to the guy except on that holly bobo page
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#17 Sep 1, 2011
I did not start this forum to bASH Clint Bobo!
I started it for ppl that think maybe just maybe he did this to his sister. A place where we can discuss this without all the drama.

If you dont like whats said go BACK to your own forum
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#18 Sep 1, 2011
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you know the meaning of the word bashing!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 1, 2011
Maggie wrote:
Maybe we need to open a forum on Drew Scott
just maybe we can find out something about him!
Heck why not just get the telephone book and start with the A's and work our way thru!
Why not stick to the facts and leave all of these kids alone. Why in this world would you want to inflict MORE pain on this family.

IF and WHEN TBI names CLINT a SUSPECT then ROCK and ROLL!!!!!
Maggie

Harper Woods, MI

#20 Sep 1, 2011
Boon1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not stick to the facts and leave all of these kids alone. Why in this world would you want to inflict MORE pain on this family.
IF and WHEN TBI names CLINT a SUSPECT then ROCK and ROLL!!!!!
In case you forgot im the one that said to leave the guys alone
Ive been ACCUSED of being blakes Aunt as you all gossip amongst yourselves ive gotten many emails telling me what you guys say about me in your little messenger chats.

Nothing is going to change for this family till they find her.
It is something that should never had happend esp with a grown man standing there watching as all this goes down!Its all BS

Hell! You wake up the dogs are barking you hear and see someone in your garage you dont think they should be there ,,,,,,,,,CALL THE COPS
not MOMMY!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 47
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 6 min Tragedian_ne 249,926
Heather West/Walker 8 hr HWalker 5
Sidebar 16 hr G Who 369
Does anyone know a Joshua Grice? (Jan '13) Tue Just curious 11
mike bingham Mon susieq 1
Sherry Morgan, use to be Bibbs Mar 24 Come get it 3
Charles Allen Mar 22 luck of the irish 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages