lookin for answers

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone know him?
yup

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2012
yea why? graduated Riverside around the mid 90's. in a rock band, seems sucessful.
lookin for answers

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2012
yup wrote:
yea why? graduated Riverside around the mid 90's. in a rock band, seems sucessful.
thats the one Im looking for. Whats the name of his band!?!?!?!? Does he have a girlfriend?
yes

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
He has a great girl he has been with for a long time and they have the sweetest little boy.
lookin for answers

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
yes wrote:
He has a great girl he has been with for a long time and they have the sweetest little boy.
shes a lucky gal! Im happy for them. I still love to hear his band play. Whats the name of the band?
hmmmm

Arlington, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Barefoot renegades
Kayla Owens
#7 Oct 28, 2012
Well thats my bother!! He is the bomb!! You should just add him on facebook!
Scotty

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Band name is "Trash the Brand" you can find it on Facebook
Secrest

Lexington, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I thought Scotty Austin was in a band called 2 Step Eddie I saw them play at The Tap Bar and Grill. They were amazing! I have never been able to find that band again.
fan

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2014
He's awesome!! Not only is he very successful with his band "Trash the Brand," but he is also now the new lead singer for "Saving Abel!"
duh

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 10, 2014
Scotty is with Saving Abel now
fan

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2014
He is still with "Trash the Brand" too. They had a show Saturday night in Jackson. I was there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Lies Within 251,206
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 6 hr Izzy-_- 115
Decatur County Schools 10 hr Confused 1
Roy Hutto jr. (Jun '13) 10 hr whatever 15
Angie Dickerson 11 hr U got this 11
Jamie Evans Sat Anonymous 2
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? May 20 whatever 4

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages