Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2010
little one

Shirley, NY

#1 Aug 14, 2006
can anyone tell me a little bit about this town? i got a relative there and i was thinking about visiting, but im a little hesitant.
phoney

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2007
I have relatives there and visit every other year. I love it, and everyone is
very friendly. It is to me very beautiful
place. If you like the big city lights then it is not for you. It is close enough to Jackson that if you really need to you get a dose of city but then you
would be missing the good small town life that is so great about Parsons.
pinchy

Orlando, FL

#7 Jun 19, 2007
I was raised in Parsons. I moved to Gainesville, Florida when I was 13. When you are a kid, Parsons is the worst place to grow up! Very small, everyone knows everyone kind of place. Now, as an adult, I love visiting my family there. It is definitely a quaint little town, but phoney is right..the people are very friendly.
raised in parsons

Antioch, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2007
I was raised in parsons, went to high school there. It's actually not a very pretty place, very small very old, but for the most part people are friendly and its a good place to go to relax.....if you go during the summer you have to go to the river.. it's my favorite thing about the town...there is absolutely nothing to do there, but there are a few larger towns close by...my family is still there and I visit quite a bit!
Parsons

United States

#9 Apr 21, 2010
The Dairy Bar =]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 145,944
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 2 hr MyNametoo2 189,224
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr turdddd 9,319
Dusty 10 hr Big T 27
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr The InfoWar 8,616
corner grill 18 hr in love 1
Big brother 16 21 hr Lies Within 87
other females abused/murdered by ZA and his bud... Aug 27 linkplease 38
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••