Borden, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

i'm not sure if true but i heard amanda n max r 2gether i know she has a brother named max n that is sick if thats the case but i've seen her b4 at the bars n at river shes pretty wild and thinks she hot but if thats hot im lava
interten

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Are you talking about Max Stokes?

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

interten wrote:
Are you talking about Max Stokes?
yea that's what I herd and it's true
interten

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

35 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea that's what I herd and it's true
Max is married to a woman named Sandy.
gonelikeafreight train

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

He may be married to that insane Sandy, doubt it, they like to bullshit people, but if he is he a cheater,cuz he likes for Amanda McCoy Posey tosuck his dick, that what he say, and that all she good for. she give it to all nationalities, mexican, black, white guy only get dick sucked, right, that why she called Miss All American Pussy, She got all colors of younguns don't she. but he a trifling muthafucka anyway, sucks shit for a daddy, and ain't much of a friend, promise you that

Since: Mar 12

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Mind your business I made this account just to let you know my dad can screw around with whoever he wants get a life or go play in traffic

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

gonelikeafreighttrain wrote:
He may be married to that insane Sandy, doubt it, they like to bullshit people, but if he is he a cheater,cuz he likes for Amanda McCoy Posey tosuck his dick, that what he say, and that all she good for. she give it to all nationalities, mexican, black, white guy only get dick sucked, right, that why she called Miss All American Pussy, She got all colors of younguns don't she. but he a trifling muthafucka anyway, sucks shit for a daddy, and ain't much of a friend, promise you that
Kill yourself for being as stupid as they come if you have nothing better to do but go on a website and bash people then you obviously have no life someone pointed this out to me and I just wanted to tell you that your opinion is notshit in this world you are just one voice who will never mean anything in society just know whoever you are your dirty laundry can be put out there to
sugar tree

Mount Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

He did marry that crazy who@e...dont know why but I hope he is messing around with amanda,,,she is a much better person than that bit*h sandy moore stokes!!! Sarah b...take some advise and stay out of your daddy's buisness...I dont mean that ugly!

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

True that and if they would show their face we could make them look like max would. If you need any thing get with your brother rooster and he knows how to get a hold of me. Take care girl. By the way you know who this is but we will leave it at that ok!
ALS

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Amanda isn't that bad of a girl....and what she does is her business. haters gonna hate it's their job and i'm sure she's lovin it and laughin her ass off if she's read this.
amanda mccoy posey

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

not sure who started this but im sure of myself and whoever gone like a freight train is all u gotta do is put ur name with ur shit mouth and i see u soon and for those who r cool thanks and for who said i would laugh i have and as for my children they have nothing in anything freight train u can bash me all u want say anymore about max stokes or my children and put ur real name on here since ur so tough mouthed and i promise i will see u and beat and cook and eat u and ur inbred kids lmfao and as far as me only suckin white guy dick ur so so wrong i beleive in fun and all sexual acts are fun that i have and as far as max and me he hasnt said anything bout only liking my mouth only we r 2gether and very very happy
sugar tree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Tell them Amanda....lmfao...watch your back though...Sandy is a sneaky biotch! Just saying
amanda

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

sugar tree wrote:
Tell them Amanda....lmfao...watch your back though...Sandy is a sneaky biotch! Just saying
i don't know sandy but i'm not worried either because i look at it as it is i'm happy and max is too and thank you for the kindness and cheering i'm not worried bout what people say bout me but max is good to all as far as i've seen and i'm glad she lost him cuz i found him and we're happy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

sugar tree wrote:
He did marry that crazy who@e...dont know why but I hope he is messing around with amanda,,,she is a much better person than that bit*h sandy moore stokes!!! Sarah b...take some advise and stay out of your daddy's buisness...I dont mean that ugly!
I will not min my business when you come on here and talk sh*t about my dads business why are you so wrapped up in him get off his d*ck an take some advise from me shut the f*ck up and if know me next time I'm in parsons and you see me you can tell me to my face to mind my business
notcurious

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

why is this a worthy topic? Is it helpful, is it interesting, does anybody really give a damn!!

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

I don't think it's worth a shit! Let's all just start making condoms!!! And see how the world turns out then! Yay!! I can make condoms! Look at this 1!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

190 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 124,728
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 12 min Lou 1 168,182
Peavine Festival 54 min New to the area 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr REO 58,292
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr lex 8,505
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Armadillo 8,474
who is kristy baugas and what happenef? 14 hr busta 29
Zach Adams innocent? Wed Watching17 375
•••
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••