Holly Bobo, 20-year-old woman, abduct...

Holly Bobo, 20-year-old woman, abducted from Parsons, TN

There are 17 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Holly Bobo, 20-year-old woman, abducted from Parsons, TN. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this Article? A desperate search is underway for aA missing 20-year-old nursing student from Parsons, Tennessee! Holly Bobo, was last seen by her 25-year-old brother, who told investigators that he witnessed his sister being dragged away into the woods, near their home, by a man dressed in camouflage atA around 7:30 AM, this Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Michele

Paducah, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2011
My prayers and thoughts go out to this family. I hope and pray they find Holly. I have 2 kids and could not imagine this nightmare. God, keep her safe!
what

Wheeling, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2011
911 call????
Momma knows

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2011
The family knows what happened.
I would be willing to bet there was some incest going on there and when she got a BF her brother got mad and went off and accidentally killed her.
the family is covering for him.
Or mom walked in and found bro and sis in bed doing the nasty and went off and accidentally killed her. Maybe she was mad because they were doing it and its incest or maybe she was mad because she got jealous because she was having an affair with her son
Mom was definitely faking the crying and knows where the body is.
Dad, I am not sure about but mom and bro both know the truth and they are in on it.
99% of the time its always a family member.
reminds me of jonbenet Ramsey just older.
Henrietta tx

Quanah, TX

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Momma knows wrote:
I would be willing to bet there was some incest going on there and when she got a BF her brother got mad and went off and accidentally killed her.
Or mom walked in and found bro and sis in bed doing the nasty and went off and accidentally killed her. Maybe she was mad because they were doing it and its incest or maybe she was mad because she got jealous because she was having an affair with her son
Dad, I am not sure about but mom and bro both know the truth and they are in on it.
you need to find jesus. you are one sick demented individual.
Momma knows

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 17, 2011
Henrietta tx wrote:
<quoted text>you need to find jesus. you are one sick demented individual.
I personally know Jesus,
He mows my lawn every thursday/
kab

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 18, 2011
mom is fake crying. it's obvious.
no of ur bussiness

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Momma knows wrote:
i hope u go to hell and burn u sick piece of shit u dont know this family so go f**k urself burn scum burn
Anymouse

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 18, 2011
no of ur bussiness wrote:
<quoted text>i hope u go to hell and burn u sick piece of shit u dont know this family so go f**k urself burn scum burn
Children! Don't make me stop this car! Timmy, sit on your side and leave your sister alone or we won't get you any ice creame!
betty

Columbia, TN

#12 Apr 21, 2011
@ Momma knows.. I think you should be investigated and hope someone is doing that right now.
jefferson city

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 24, 2011
betty wrote:
@ Momma knows.. I think you should be investigated and hope someone is doing that right now.
It may have been a crude way to say something but I still say mom and Clint know more than we are led to believe.
too many story changes and moms body language and dry eyes give her away.
She should have put a small amount of cayenne pepper on the corner of each eye, i guarantee the tears would be flowing like the Mississippi river.
blee

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 5, 2011
Prayers up and Blessings down. Only God knows why..The individual will have to pay one day...God Bless ya pretty lady and future nurse...Been a nurse myself now for 26 years. You have compassion...
Glenn Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Jun 5, 2011
Observer

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2011
Remember People don't feed the troll !
Concerned Searcher

Jackson, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2011
Momma knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know Jesus,
He mows my lawn every thursday/
You need serious help MOMMA KNOWS :/ U are such a moron!! SERIOUSLY??WTH?? DUMBASS!!
Glenn Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Jun 8, 2011
We were discussing forensic artists earlier and I ran across this article by Isabelle Zehnder:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-na...

Although Gary Ridgeway: Green River Serial Killer, was suspected early in the investigation. He passed two polygraphs. After all, due to his psychopathic personality, humans beings were only objects to him...
He was arrested 11/2001 due to upgrades in DNA technology. GR went from 4 victims to over 70 innocent victims in the two decades that lapsed...

Forensic Artists are a very valuable resource in missing persons cases. Thank You Isabelle for another excellent article.
Kittitas County detectives said Friday that remains found last year in a shallow grave near the Suncadia Resort in Ronald, WA, belong to a 22-year-old Seattle woman who disappeared from Capitol Hill nearly 40 years ago....
...Ridgeway was given a plea bargain by the prosecutor/Judge- life for the death penalty, if he would identify and locate his unknown victims from Washington State. His victim total went from 4 to over 70+. Four of the victims GR admited too were unidentified....GR actually attended some of Ann Rules' Book signings and seminars, to educate himself and hone his skills. His IQ was only 78, but he was thought to be an idiot savant predator..He would go to the airport and retrieve used cigarette butts, plant them at dump sites to confuse the task force into thinking that a traveler was responsible.

GR stabbed his first victim at the age of 14 years old after tricking him to follow him into the woods.. The child survived the stabbing. When the child was stabbed, he asked, "why did you kill me"? GR, chuckled and said, "I just wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone"..

During the impact statements, one of the victims mothers' said something that haunts me til this day,. She said, "I have a hole in my heart, a hole that only my beautiful child can fill"...

Wolfscratch
Question

Chapel Hill, TN

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Glenn-0! How many topix subjects are you on dude? Thought you we're going to bed early tonight. Good to see you spreading the "WORD!"

Since: Sep 11

Syracuse, NY

#20 Dec 10, 2011
The Dyer County Sheriff's Department recovered an unidentified body on Saturday afternoon but they are releasing few details at this time. The sheriff's department is confirming only that a body has been recovered, refusing to even speculate on the sex of the deceased.
Speculation began to swirl that the body was possibly that of Karen Swift, the missing mother of four who was last reportedly seen in the early morning hours of Sunday, Oct. 30. Box would not confirm that it was Swift or anyone else until the medical examiner's office has identified the body and the next of kin have been notified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will there be justice for Wesley? 8 min Ms Sassy 23
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 24 min Ms Sassy 264,048
Zach Adams trial 1 hr Passin thru 175
Dylan Adams 3 hr JER29 94
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 3 hr JER29 2,548
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 7 hr Marty 876
Emily Jordan 8 hr shamed 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages