Who
bbb

Parsons, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Ol thievin a** little dude
shut up

Quincy, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2012
That would be my cousin your talking about. I will let you know if he robs you, you had it comeing. PUNK
Ck ur info dude

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
His own momma turned him in for trying to break in his uncles house. If you a cousin/family you would know all this
patterson

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
look im sure your not perfect you have no right to get on here and talk about anyone else i am his cousin and im sure troy nor his mother want you on here talking shit but if you know the details you must be close to the family and should already know that.
wisteria lane

Newport, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2012
idk but back in the day bout 10-12 yr ago i used to see his old lady runnin in & out my next door neighbors house all the time damn that dude mustve been hard up i mean that gal prolly weighted like 400 lbs guess he was having himself a ton of fun lmao
patterson

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 1, 2013
you must be thinking of someone else he would have been like 12 10 or 12 years ago.
wisteria lane

Newport, TN

#8 Jan 2, 2013
yeah i guess so the one i know of is probably around 40 also funny thing is that the whopper he was married to at the time was a Patterson before she married him lol.

Since: Sep 12

#9 Jan 2, 2013
your so stupid your talking about his mom. does it make you feel superior to get on here and make fun of someones weight? she may be big but she has an even bigger heart. a heart of gold you don't even know how many people she has helped especially kids you can't touch that with all your negative comments about her weight betty jo patterson williams is a saint sent from god so yea her husband is a lucky man you inconsiderate shithead.
Larry Holmes

Newport, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Looks like there is a Troy and a Troy jr then.
main

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
That boy is so lucky he got locked up because he robbed the wrong person. And as far as Betty Jo goes, she needs to stop helping so much and make everybody grow up and take care of their own kids.
therealtruth2

Newport, TN

#12 Jan 4, 2013
main wrote:
That boy is so lucky he got locked up because he robbed the wrong person. And as far as Betty Jo goes, she needs to stop helping so much and make everybody grow up and take care of their own kids.
thats probably not good enough either for miss truththang lol

#13 Jan 4, 2013
realtruth2 are you stalking me? reading my comments on different threads and then making smartass comments about them so tell me what is the real truth? you got a personal problem with me or what? yea i never said troy was a good person he steals from everyone and he should be in jail but his parents are good people and if all these junkies would get off drugs and take care of their own kids it wouldn't be left for betty jo to do. she can't make them straighten up and do the right thing, but at least she is willing to sacrifice and take care of kids whose junked out parents won't and if you don't like my opinion on that realtruth you can suck my [email protected]!
Afroman

Newport, TN

#14 Jan 6, 2013
I was gonna f**k her, then she whipped out a d**k that was bigger than mine!

#15 Jan 9, 2013
you must be michael sparks afroman the only thing bigger than your hair is your lies and your theiving arrest record hahahahaahah
Afroman

Newport, TN

#16 Jan 11, 2013
at least you know who i am too bad ur too chicken to give out ur real name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 9 min wimpy 236,558
shanna duke inman 5 hr Waiting 7
News Autry talked of jailhouse conversion (May '14) 19 hr Hmm 47
Amanda candler Fri Cameron 32
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Thu hmm 135
Conway (May '14) Thu MyNametoo2 310
big bust in parsons?? (May '12) Wed Mizzmaness 264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages