Decatur, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

The sorriest person I've ever met!! Ugly, fat, ugly again! A thief!! Slow ass car, ugly ass wh#re wife, always losing his job. Last but not least trailer trash just like rest of family
nice try

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

To scared to post ur name? Funny tho hes driving a family car since he has 2 kids last time i checked they are made for safety not speed and has the same job for over 6 months and atleast he works to support his family and btw lives in a house not trailer sounds like u are just a jealous ex or mad cause he wouldnt give you the time of day. Nice try tho :)
need to know

Decatur, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

nice try wrote:
To scared to post ur name? Funny tho hes driving a family car since he has 2 kids last time i checked they are made for safety not speed and has the same job for over 6 months and atleast he works to support his family and btw lives in a house not trailer sounds like u are just a jealous ex or mad cause he wouldnt give you the time of day. Nice try tho :)
Wow 6 months! Somebody get this guy a reward that is a long time!! A house that his wife's parents bought who buy the way was f#ckn Cody parrot
alrighty then

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

[QUOTE who="can't stop won't stop"]The sorriest person I've ever met!! Ugly, fat, ugly again! A thief!! Slow ass car, ugly ass wh#re wife, always losing his job. Last but not least trailer trash just like rest of family[/QUOTE]

okay...thanks for sharing?
so what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Who does it matter she was with while they werent together he was with jodie dennison theres ppl alot worse off in this town and u seem to be one of them grow up and get a life and quit trying to ruin everyone elses
Tyler Harvey

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Craig is good people, hardworking counrty boy.

Nothing in your first post is true.
craig

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Thanks bruh
CRAIG CHUMNEY

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

^^^^ whoever u are posting like ur me u need a life as well as the other morons on this site and as for those of you who truely know me u know where u stand with me i got ur backs and anyway i can help lmk there are always low lifes in this town who think they know somebody lol and about 2 of the facts up there are true we did split up and i did date jodie nothing against any of you who were honest but u can post ur name who are yall scared of? u know ill stand next to you and fight anyone of em ask anyone who REALLY knows me as for talking shit about my kids and wife that will get ur worthless ass buried.... and just for the record i own 4 cars and the "FAMILY" vehicle none of which any of ur junk ass cars ur parents bought u will ever beat now lets see who has guts/balls here post ur real names an own up to ur comments? lets see how far this goes ill shit in one hand and wish in the other see which one i have to empty first lmfao..... the trailer trash has spoken lmfao "I LIVE AT 670 old perryville road feel free to come pick up your ass beating :) later fellas

oh and i dont say the word BRUH.....
CRAIG CHUMNEY

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

damn im so cool im two peoples topix lmfao... whooo where do i get my grammy?
need to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Craig ur cars are shitty pieces of sh#t!! Who cares if they go fast, there junk!! I've already whooped u once, I can do it again!! Ur worthless an trash!! You've had a million jobs cuz ur always losing them!!
ha ha ha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

yeah he buys cars that are decently fast but they get slower with every high priced part he puts on them and never stay running long cause he is obviously the best mechanic in parsons lol if he had a stock moped it would outrun anything he raced with it according to him
a friend

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

By no means does Craig need anyone to help him but...

I know Craig personally he's one of the greatest friends a person could ask for he'll help you with anything and doesn't expect anything in return. What does it matter how long he's kept any job so long as he has one?? Too many of these dumbass guys now a days don't want to get there asses out there and work. He's worked hard for what he has and takes damn good care of his two boys.

Since: Dec 12

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

can't stop won't stop
need to know
ha ha ha

Don't blame you guys for not putting your name.

Because he would beat your ass!

By the way craigs cool
SHANNON

Vernon Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? CRAIG THERE ARE HATERS EVERYWHERE THATS HOW YOU END UP FAMOUS.LOL. I HAD TO CHECK THIS OUT AFTER SEEING UR FACEBOOK POST. THESE PEOPLE ARE FUNNY. THEY MUST HAVE WORTHLESS LIVES AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE POSTING ABOUT CRAIG. GET A LIFE AND MOVE AROUND. YOU LAME ASS MF'S
neva

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Oh yea he is so cool he is trailer trash like his family and his fat wife hahahaha he won't don't anything but talk shit about what he is going to do
craig chumney

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Apparently he has me fd up with someone else if a fight is what it takes to shut a smart a$-$ pu$--$y up I posted my address they deleted my comments

Since: Dec 12

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I would love to be trailer trash have u seen some of the trailers they build now!

By the way NEVA dont blame u either for not putting your name

craig would beat that ass 2
drew

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

All you do is talk shit Craig why don't you get a life other than cars and your other junk you talk shit about, start raising your kids how about that
CRAIG CHUMNEY

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

im the only income in my home u worthless b*tch i raised my kids and for the fkn moron who claims i cant keep a job ive always had one lmfao i worked on the road from 18 till last year took a job at home to spend more time with my family not that i need to explain myself to your worthless ass and for the record my house isnt paid for u fkn morons..... people like u should consider suicide nuff said.... bring ur ass and say anything to my face bet u wont make the mistake EVER again.... ill be sure of that BOY!!!!
CRAIG CHUMNEY

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

NEVA SOUNDS LIKE A FAT BITCHES name just saying.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 28 min Lies Within 184,523
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 140,652
intergity of the cops/le in decater county 4 hr parsonsresident 2
Zach Adams threatens Brother 10 hr WWBGHBAS 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 8,936
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 15 hr sassyass69 12
Trista Tue guest 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000