who r the men who WONT work!

Posted in the Parsons Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tiffany p.

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
So tired of all these so called men who wont get a job to even take care of themselves! Much less their family! Money is not everything 2 me but when your the only one working it sux! Drew P____ is the biggest bum Ive ever met in my life!
drew p

Kingsland, GA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
i am a good and hard working guy
tiffany p.

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
drew p wrote:
i am a good and hard working guy
then your not the drew p. i am talking about! The one Im talking about is a worthless bum who goes hunting and fishing and whatever he wants to. He says he dont need money because he hunts and fishes for his food and could live off the land if it werent for me wanting electricity and crap. He would rather live in a camper and do whatever he wants than get a job
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2012
jamie darnell is one of those worthless bottom feeders
drew p

Kingsland, GA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="tiffany p."]<quoted text>
then your not the drew p. i am talking about! The one Im talking about is a worthless bum who goes hunting and fishing and whatever he wants to. He says he dont need money because he hunts and fishes for his food and could live off the land if it werent for me wanting electricity and crap. He would rather live in a camper and do whatever he wants than get a job[/QUOTE]

you should marry me then because I work hard and make good money
one who lost

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 22, 2012
I've had the honor of knowing Jamie Darnell a LONG time. The mans worked all his life until he ruptured 2 disks in his back and then found out he has a brain tumor that's inoperable. He's also never missed a month child support in the last 9yrs. Some of you sperm donor BOYS could learn a thing or 2 from that MAN! I guarantee he'd still be doing the work of 2 men if he was able. So to everybody who think dif, tell him face to face. I bet nobody on topix has the balls to and thats a fact! My Jamie's the best man and father I've ever had the honor to be with. I guess whoever put his name on here's just jealous cause even though he CAN'T work, hes one of the best men i know!
mr logic

Dallas, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Maybe instead of being titled men that don't work it should be men who are unable to work. I read what you wrote about JD one who lost and i agree. JD's Always pulled his weight and provided. Don't let their oppinions make u think less of him. Hell his loose x wife prob wrote that to try to bring him down so she could look better for leaving him with their son and even his step daughter so she could party with bent co. seargnt ML
one who knows

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 22, 2012
ddd1014 wrote:
How in the world did JDs name get on here?
Clara LuAnne

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Girls, if the men don't work, then don't let 'em stick their peckers in you and get you pregnant.
bbb

Quincy, FL

#10 Oct 22, 2012
ddd1014 wrote:
JAMIE DARNELL IS THE FARTHEST FROM A BOTTOM FEEDER!!! HE TAKES WAY BETTER CARE OF HIS 2ND SON THAN THE MOTHER DOES!! HE DOESNT WORK BECAUSE OF A BRAIN TUMOR AND A BLOWN OUT BACK U POS!!! HES A DAMN GOOD MAN, DADDY TO BOTH OF HIS SONS, AND EVERY1 ELSE THAT DOESNT SCREW HIM OVER!! SO WITH THE I. "DDD" I COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT PERFECT LOVING X-WIFE WOULD HAVE EVER WROTE THIS!! MUST HAVE BEEN WHILE U WERE SMOKIN ALL THAT METH WHILE HE WAS RAISING YALLS SON AND YOUR DAUGHTER HUH!! ;)
bbb

Quincy, FL

#11 Oct 22, 2012
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text> How in the world did JDs name get on here?
His x wife wrote it hints the DDD from Jackson!! She forgot to mention she abandoned her daughter and their son and him to go smoke meth and sleep with God knows who including BC lowest SRGT ML!!
Msthang

Bellevue, WA

#12 Oct 22, 2012
i know JD he is a very likeable person did not know about his health problems i pray he gets better soon and as far as his x goes shes a crackhead!!
bbb

Quincy, FL

#13 Oct 22, 2012
Msthang wrote:
i know JD he is a very likeable person did not know about his health problems i pray he gets better soon and as far as his x goes shes a crackhead!!
I AGREE 100% AND IS PSYCHOTIC!!! ;)
ddd1014

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2012
]
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>
His x wife wrote it hints the DDD from Jackson!! She forgot to mention she abandoned her daughter and their son and him to go smoke meth and sleep with God knows who including BC lowest SRGT ML!!
Digging your grave bitch! You are so scared of me LOL! How many times have we been around each other and you won't so much as look at me. Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black! Say what you mean and mean what you say!
ddd1014

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>
JAMIE DARNELL IS THE FARTHEST FROM A BOTTOM FEEDER!!! HE TAKES WAY BETTER CARE OF HIS 2ND SON THAN THE MOTHER DOES!! HE DOESNT WORK BECAUSE OF A BRAIN TUMOR AND A BLOWN OUT BACK U POS!!! HES A DAMN GOOD MAN, DADDY TO BOTH OF HIS SONS, AND EVERY1 ELSE THAT DOESNT SCREW HIM OVER!! SO WITH THE I. "DDD" I COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT PERFECT LOVING X-WIFE WOULD HAVE EVER WROTE THIS!! MUST HAVE BEEN WHILE U WERE SMOKIN ALL THAT METH WHILE HE WAS RAISING YALLS SON AND YOUR DAUGHTER HUH!! ;)
Beth seems that i find you on all the top forums, white trash, dope heads, baby daddies, and you comment on all of them. You just labeled yourself :) I don't have to say a thing YOU HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN FOR YOURSELF
ddd1014

Jackson, TN

#16 Oct 25, 2012
one who lost wrote:
I've had the honor of knowing Jamie Darnell a LONG time. The mans worked all his life until he ruptured 2 disks in his back and then found out he has a brain tumor that's inoperable. He's also never missed a month child support in the last 9yrs. Some of you sperm donor BOYS could learn a thing or 2 from that MAN! I guarantee he'd still be doing the work of 2 men if he was able. So to everybody who think dif, tell him face to face. I bet nobody on topix has the balls to and thats a fact! My Jamie's the best man and father I've ever had the honor to be with. I guess whoever put his name on here's just jealous cause even though he CAN'T work, hes one of the best men i know!
Brain tumor LOL . I was married to the man for 5 YEARS and just so
you know his mom and dad paid his child support for 4 years and his disability has picked up the last year. He was married to his eldest sons mom for 5 years also. So you saying he has paid for 9 years and his son is 11?! Goes to show you just how many people don't have a life and mess with others. lol. He has serious issues. Not health issues either,I could tell you horror stories bout the man and what he has done. I'm not better than you, I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU LOL
ddd1014

Jackson, TN

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Msthang wrote:
Since you know me so well WHO AM I ,,,WHAT'S MY NAME
Truth be told

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Back in 09 I was building a house I hired Darrell Autry to do the contracting " which by the way is an awesome builder / contractor " he had Jamie working for him and everyday Jamie showed up he was late and missed a lot of days one day I was down here with the crew while they were pouring my concrete and when I showed up there was no Jamie well about 9:45 rolled around here came Jamie down my drive while they are in the middle of pouring concrete decides he's gonna work he was so strung out he couldn't stand still he fell and stumbled every three steps he was poring sweat no one else was sweating he was red as a beet Darrell tried to talk to him but Jamie couldn't comprehend anything Darrell said so finally Jamie fell back in the middle of the wet concrete and Darrell sent him home ! The next day I asked Darrell about Jamie and he said he would never be back! Fact I bear witnessed to his stung out days he was here ! He was married to Danielle at the time while she was working two jobs!
Beth Bivins

Quincy, FL

#19 Oct 31, 2012
ddd1014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Beth seems that i find you on all the top forums, white trash, dope heads, baby daddies, and you comment on all of them. You just labeled yourself :) I don't have to say a thing YOU HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN FOR YOURSELF
obviously u were there 1st honey ;) on here and many many many places u wouldnt EVER catch me!! U don't scare me Danielle or even bother me the slightest!Just like the other day u couldn't stand it that I paid u no mind @ all!! U even flipped me off and then honked @ me lmfao!! Are u starving for attention that bad? I find u a waste of time. U need to worry more about your children than comin on here and running ppl down. You sayin Jamie doesnt have any health issues is such bs and u know it! I have seen the MRI disc from his head and his back and I'm the one that took him to the Dr. on his birthday when he was told he has Diabetes, and stayed there the entire time with him until he came home. The only reason u come on here bashing him is to try to make yourself not only feel better about yourself but also for what you done to your family! I'm sure he wasn't perfect but hes not sittin here like a child bashin u on the internet!! The only reason u hate me as much as u do is because I stood up to u and told u the truth about how your family was ruined, and obviously the truth hurts cause u just cant seem to get me out of your head!!! Have a wonderful life sweetheart ok ;) Just remember that just because u sleep with a cop doesnt mean u can break the law and not go to jail too!!! ;) bye bye!!
Chuckles

Pulaski, TN

#20 Nov 1, 2012
hell just climbing up on and pumpin yalls fat asses is a job in itself. whats wrong with yall workin? you afraid you might lose a pound?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Lies Within 222,905
Dress Code and Phone Policy 6 hr EarlHickey 1
Luke Ward Tue Imjw 1
Jason Autry (Apr '14) Tue SO SAD 2,486
Spacey Tracey (Oct '14) Tue lookanwatch 5
Big brother 17 Mon Lies Within 16
LWs thread Jun 29 Lies Within 12
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages