First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wandering

Quincy, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2011
I just seen a report of Channel 4 where they done an interview with the Sheriff Roy Wyatt. He stated that he didn't know if Michael Pearcy was a suspect at the time and could not provide any information on the case except it was cold case due to him not being Sheriff at the time Kristie came up missing. I am getting older and my memory is not what it used to be but I thought that Roy was a city cop at the time and got shot by Michael Pearcy when he pulled him over for questioning about the Baugus case. Someone out there refresh my memory about this case please. Not interested in bashing anyone or causing a bunch of gossip would just like to hear the facts of the case and how it played out. It seems odd that we have now had 2 beautiful ladies come up missing with out a trace in our area.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#2 Oct 15, 2011
Just curious, is this case connected, or just coincidence of name?

http://www.midsouthnewz.com/news/local-news/m...
III

Milan, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2011
http://audreyjoycestanfield.blogspot.com/2011...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44839796/ns/local...

It isn't the same case.
Kristina Branum was in 2006
Kristie Baugus was in 1999
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#4 Oct 15, 2011
@III

Eddie Baugus. Don't post a response if you didn't read the article.

Thank you.
III

Milan, TN

#5 Oct 15, 2011
Hey ask Samantha, I think she may know. Oh wait! maybe it was her that was asking, since this topic came up about the same time it showed up on the blog. Anyway, who cares , it's all related somehow.
http://hollyboboabduction.blogspot.com/
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#6 Oct 15, 2011
I just looked at it and didn't give too much credence to it. It seemed to be a word salad of this and that already posted all over the net.

I didn't see any documentation.
I am beginning to think these stories are just part of the window dressing, and story prop.

I have all the sympathy in the world for an honest investigator in LE who has to unravel all the real and bogus info that has laid on thicker and heavier as it goes along.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 16, 2011
That would be correct. I have spoken of this on the PoPo forum. You & all citizens inside Decatur County should be flooding that reporters email with this knowledge. I did last night. This is supposed to be a PREACHER? Simply put, if you don't tell the WHOLE truth, you have just lied. He lied - plain and simple!
KCurth@wsmv.com or @ news@wsmv.com. FLOOD THEM with this KNOWLEDGE.
Wandering wrote:
I just seen a report of Channel 4 where they done an interview with the Sheriff Roy Wyatt. He stated that he didn't know if Michael Pearcy was a suspect at the time and could not provide any information on the case except it was cold case due to him not being Sheriff at the time Kristie came up missing. I am getting older and my memory is not what it used to be but I thought that Roy was a city cop at the time and got shot by Michael Pearcy when he pulled him over for questioning about the Baugus case. Someone out there refresh my memory about this case please. Not interested in bashing anyone or causing a bunch of gossip would just like to hear the facts of the case and how it played out. It seems odd that we have now had 2 beautiful ladies come up missing with out a trace in our area.
My opinion

Bristol, VA

#8 Oct 22, 2011
I remember when Krisite Baugus Moon came up missing, but can't remember what happened first, her missing or Chris Johnson being found shot in his vehicle (at Beech Bend Park or somewhere else close to the river). Michael Pearcy was dating Kristie and supposedly so was Chris. It was rumored the Michael killed both of them.. she was cheating on him with Chris. The police tried to pull him over to question him and he stopped right past the hospital headed toward Decaturville. He got out of his vehicle and opened fire shooting Roy Wyatt. Roy's partner returned fire killing Michael.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Is that the official version?

That seems a bit far-fetched, doesn't it?

My town doesn't even HAVE enough officers to
have two per vehicle.

This county always have such comic book style
shootouts in the street?

I can't imagine!
quest

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Gambler wrote:
Is that the official version?
That seems a bit far-fetched, doesn't it?
My town doesn't even HAVE enough officers to
have two per vehicle.
This county always have such comic book style
shootouts in the street?
I can't imagine!
It is in the local paper why don't you try checking a few things out for yourself? Since you seem not to believe anything people other than you ,write on here.

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2011
quest wrote:
<quoted text>It is in the local paper why don't you try checking a few things out for yourself? Since you seem not to believe anything people other than you ,write on here.
He/She doesn't believe anything anybody says on any of the threads!
Jaroby

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Oct 30, 2011
Some people don't even believe the Tactical SAR Team is real!
Anonymous

Canton, TX

#13 Nov 3, 2011
Well my friend is her daughter and Chris Johnson had nothing to do with her...the authorities did nothing for her unlike Holly guess because her family didn't have money like bobo's and because drugs were involved but that shouldn't matter Kristie deserves justice as well as her family. F*ck the tbi and Decatur Co police/sheriff department

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 6, 2011
It is a damn shame too.
There are people in that town that know exactly what happened to Kristie as well as Holly.
A person couldn't even dream up the kinda shit that goes down in Decatur County in my opinion. Yes the street level drug dealers are bad news and will get snitched on eventually but what about the good ole boys? People arnt so quick to bite the hand that feeds them now. I think these two womens cases are more similiar then it appears. When you want something shady done you go to someone shady. Muddy waters run deep in small towns.
lilcountrygirl09 wrote:
Well my friend is her daughter and Chris Johnson had nothing to do with her...the authorities did nothing for her unlike Holly guess because her family didn't have money like bobo's and because drugs were involved but that shouldn't matter Kristie deserves justice as well as her family. F*ck the tbi and Decatur Co police/sheriff department
Clara Mae

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Nov 6, 2011
Whatever drug Kristie was doing led to her getting killed, and maybe whatever drug Natalie was doing led to Holly coming up missing.
hillbilly02

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2011
j.e sparks girl friend lee ellen i believe is her name.was all ways talking about this they hung around honky tonk ridge she all ways threaten him with l.e did sparks have a hog farm

Since: Feb 10

Ashland City, TN

#17 Dec 24, 2011
Clara Mae wrote:
Whatever drug Kristie was doing led to her getting killed, and maybe whatever drug Natalie was doing led to Holly coming up missing.
And you know this how?
DC Native

Linden, TN

#18 Sep 8, 2014
My opinion wrote:
I remember when Krisite Baugus Moon came up missing, but can't remember what happened first, her missing or Chris Johnson being found shot in his vehicle (at Beech Bend Park or somewhere else close to the river). Michael Pearcy was dating Kristie and supposedly so was Chris. It was rumored the Michael killed both of them.. she was cheating on him with Chris. The police tried to pull him over to question him and he stopped right past the hospital headed toward Decaturville. He got out of his vehicle and opened fire shooting Roy Wyatt. Roy's partner returned fire killing Michael.
No sir Roys partner did not kill him several state troopers did, had it not been for the Bro. Roy would be dead. He thought he could go all wyatt earp and be a hero.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#19 Sep 8, 2014
Both of the links below are interviews with Roy. He states his partner shot Michael. It wasn't "several state troopers" as you stated.

http://www.bpnews.net/printerfriendly.asp...
http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRARticle.asp...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#20 Sep 8, 2014
I hope that Heather will eventually come clean with what she knows!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police on vine street 1 hr James 9
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 2 hr Beschgirl17 218,047
Jay hickarson 8 hr Cray cray 9
cavewoman 18 hr James 1
Heather Rainey May 1 Crystal 5
Brooke Eckert Apr 30 wondering 11
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Apr 29 prayforbobo 133
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]