Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers is a f...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Memphis, TN

#63 Jan 20, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
Tony Calabrese didn't find out any information about HB's case. If anyone believes that, then I've got land under the sea to sell you. There's a reason his computer(s) were seized but not because he found out information by searching. However, he may have been given a tip or tips that he with held that quite possibly could have solved the case by now. He was impeding the investigation by asking everyone to send him tips. He's an idiot. And, there is more than one reason his computer and other items were removed. I'm sure that will be released if he is arrested, as most of the time press releases contain reasons. And Karen doesn't have to comment on TC. He caused that family enough pain and grief.
Well I am "local" and I also know there was a LOT of what was written very true. Most of what tc wrote was not new news around here!That is long before he wrote anything.He just put it in writing.I am surprised someone hasn't hung him yet!jmo.He told a lot of stuff about a lot of people that is true,that I for one would not dare put on here.I am not talking about about the Bobo's they are great people.The samantha fox blog thing is what i am talking about and you all said she was TC.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#64 Jan 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am "local" and I also know there was a LOT of what was written very true. Most of what tc wrote was not new news around here!That is long before he wrote anything.He just put it in writing.I am surprised someone hasn't hung him yet!jmo.He told a lot of stuff about a lot of people that is true,that I for one would not dare put on here.I am not talking about about the Bobo's they are great people.The samantha fox blog thing is what i am talking about and you all said she was TC.
Yes, the Samantha blog was him. What was wrong about what he did was ask for people to call in tips to him. He would post that he turned them over to LE but he never did.

Look. I don't care if you're local or not local. What I care about is how the Bobo's were hurt with TC's postings about his knowing who the perp was, and he was going to name him, and on and on. And through his stupid postings, he cast suspicion on just about everyone in Holly's town. Plain and simple, Tony Calabrese is a fraud.

He's never been to TN, and never had any plans to go there. He called on the locals there to feed him information. He was told to stop and he didn't. So now after the raid on his house and items were seized, I'm just sitting back and waiting to see what they find.

Yes, you heard all that before. Doesn't it ever cross anyone's mind that people know what they are talking about when they say who and what TC is and is not? I pray they find something from the items tehy seized that will bring Holly home, and something that will put Tony Calabrese in jail.

Location hidden

#65 Jan 20, 2012
Sorry for double post.
anonguest42

Memphis, TN

#66 Jan 20, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gotten by his whole life this far scamming naive, gullible people like her. His gig is up and if I were him, I'd be using this valuable time to say goodbye to my girlfriend and kids, not continuing to try to bullshit people on the internet, IMO. He doesn't think he's going to jail. He thinks he's invincible, which will make it all that much sweeter :) I may be wrong, but I don't think so and what I think is that his interference in the case is the very least of his problems right now. That alone carries a lengthy sentence in a Federal prison but there are other things that carry a much longer term. If they took all discs and any photography equipment in addition to the computer, I think he'll be serving a much longer term than just for Obstruction, IMO. Eileen seems to idolize him as some sort of a celebrity, hopefully she can get approval for the contact list. It does explain an awful lot, tho.
I can see right through the both of you.Yall don't know jackshit! What are yall fishing for?You don't know the Bobo family either.
anonguest42

Memphis, TN

#67 Jan 20, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Samantha blog was him. What was wrong about what he did was ask for people to call in tips to him. He would post that he turned them over to LE but he never did.
Look. I don't care if you're local or not local. What I care about is how the Bobo's were hurt with TC's postings about his knowing who the perp was, and he was going to name him, and on and on. And through his stupid postings, he cast suspicion on just about everyone in Holly's town. Plain and simple, Tony Calabrese is a fraud.
He's never been to TN, and never had any plans to go there. He called on the locals there to feed him information. He was told to stop and he didn't. So now after the raid on his house and items were seized, I'm just sitting back and waiting to see what they find.
Yes, you heard all that before. Doesn't it ever cross anyone's mind that people know what they are talking about when they say who and what TC is and is not? I pray they find something from the items tehy seized that will bring Holly home, and something that will put Tony Calabrese in jail.
You show me one place one comment where the Bobo family has said anything about TC hurting them!! SHOW ME

Location hidden

#68 Jan 20, 2012
anonguest42 wrote:
<quoted text>You show me one place one comment where the Bobo family has said anything about TC hurting them!! SHOW ME
Guess what? I know more than you will ever know. Hmmmm....I don't recall anyone saying anything about the Bobo's saying he's hurt them. But, common sense tells one that Tony Calabrese from East Liverpool, Ohio did not help them or anyone in Parsons with his idiotic rants while he was posing as samantha fox, posting on his fake SAR site, and elsewhere.

Posting he knew who the perp was and he was gonna bring their "baby girl" home. PUKE! Go research Tony Calabrese honey and don't get all high and mighty with me and start with his court records. I don't have to prove anything to you. Something sure unnerved you, huh. Go back to your corner. Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#69 Jan 20, 2012
anonguest, I know more than you will ever know about TC. And what was up with pretending you didn't know what we were talking about "bashing" earlier? lol
Jaroby

Morristown, TN

#70 Jan 20, 2012
Samantha Fox's blog is what kept the Holly Bobo case alive. Now the case is getting cold again.

Location hidden

#71 Jan 20, 2012
Jaroby wrote:
Samantha Fox's blog is what kept the Holly Bobo case alive. Now the case is getting cold again.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know you believe that. But you are so dead wrong.
anon

AOL

#72 Jan 21, 2012
anonguest42 wrote:
<quoted text>I can see right through the both of you.Yall don't know jackshit! What are yall fishing for?You don't know the Bobo family either.
We know much, much more than you think we do..such as there will be an arrest :) I never claimed to know the Bobo family.
anon

AOL

#73 Jan 21, 2012
Jaroby wrote:
LOL in your dreams.
anon

AOL

#74 Jan 21, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
anonguest, I know more than you will ever know about TC. And what was up with pretending you didn't know what we were talking about "bashing" earlier? lol
LOL! Gotta love it!
anon

AOL

#75 Jan 21, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? I know more than you will ever know. Hmmmm....I don't recall anyone saying anything about the Bobo's saying he's hurt them. But, common sense tells one that Tony Calabrese from East Liverpool, Ohio did not help them or anyone in Parsons with his idiotic rants while he was posing as samantha fox, posting on his fake SAR site, and elsewhere.
Posting he knew who the perp was and he was gonna bring their "baby girl" home. PUKE! Go research Tony Calabrese honey and don't get all high and mighty with me and start with his court records. I don't have to prove anything to you. Something sure unnerved you, huh. Go back to your corner. Have a nice day.
Gee, I wonder what unnerved him! hahahaha I know people that are very close to the Bobo's..very close..and yes, he has hurt them as well as my friends. His posting that Billy Ray confessed to him and that the TBI is in possession of the confession hurt a lot of people also and of course, it was a flat out lie.
anon

AOL

#76 Jan 21, 2012
anonguest42 wrote:
<quoted text>I can see right through the both of you.Yall don't know jackshit! What are yall fishing for?You don't know the Bobo family either.
The bigger question is what are you fishing for? Nervous? lol

Wait and watch.
anon

AOL

#77 Jan 21, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know you believe that. But you are so dead wrong.
He actually thinks the 10 or so people that read that blog and then just to LTAO at it kept the case alive? LOL

Well, he can flatter himself now "keeping the case alive" by at least drawing some attention to the case by the criminal investigation on him by Federal authorities. At least he's not thoroughly useless!
anon

AOL

#78 Jan 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am "local" and I also know there was a LOT of what was written very true. Most of what tc wrote was not new news around here!That is long before he wrote anything.He just put it in writing.I am surprised someone hasn't hung him yet!jmo.He told a lot of stuff about a lot of people that is true,that I for one would not dare put on here.I am not talking about about the Bobo's they are great people.The samantha fox blog thing is what i am talking about and you all said she was TC.
It was TC, it's been shut down by authorities now along with his FB page..I know where he got much of the info..from the biggest gossip in town. Everyone that gave him info simply used him to diss people they had a grudge against and he was too stupid to see it....and I know for a fact 2 people named in that blog have contacted attorneys. Of course, he has nothing whatsoever to take and now he'll be gone for quite awhile, so I don't think they'll have to worry about him any more.
anon

AOL

#79 Jan 21, 2012
I won't be posting on this thread any more..it's a waste of time and a moot point to discuss here what he did or didn't do. Soon, he won't be threatening, harassing or slandering anyone again and most importantly, he won't be hindering Holly's case. He's done, and if he were wise, he'd be spending this valuable time with michele and his daughters, not making up names to defend himself and having his minions post for him. The internet should be the least of his concerns right now but instead it's #1 on his priority list. smdh. I'm just gonna stock up on popcorn and beer and watch the show :)

Location hidden

#81 Jan 22, 2012
Anon, it wasn't enough that we knew his home would be searched. Now, it won't be enough until he is arrested. But, even if he's not he's sunk in the real world of doing anything. He will always be a con, and will show up somewhere else with a different pretend business, to continue to lure girls/women to his place under the guise of "making them a star" and why Michele can't see through his facade is beyond me.

Location hidden

#82 Jan 22, 2012
And I will always be there to out him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 12 hr Alostsoul 269,778
Clint bobo guilty (May '14) Mon GOD 5
Zach Adams trial (Sep '17) Apr 20 Buttly McDooDoo 214
Tenn. Health Mgt. (Oct '14) Apr 20 Buffalo Bill 80
Fight in Bank Parking Lot Apr 19 Grammar Police 6
adam crosby Apr 17 juswonder 3
Cop in parsons Apr 17 JER29 28

Parsons Jobs

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages