Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers is a f...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#43 Jan 15, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ bubba seeing as how's TC is just a tiny lil thang...there goes those last 3 teef.
LOL
anon

AOL

#44 Jan 15, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Glad you are. That's awful. Yes, his favorite park...Crazy Train, Sweet Home Alabama, Cherry Pie and he used all hobags.
I feel sorry for the lady and her family. Maybe Tony can investigate that crime.
I'm sure he'll have it all solved in no time flat. Record exec, modeling agency owner, Columbo, jack of all trades, master of none.LOL Amazes me the people that fell for his BS..people that claim to be and seem to be halfway intelligent. The Ted Bundy of our generation,IMO, except he's too damned ugly to be a charmer. That is one nasty lookin' dude..and I hear he needs tweezers and a flashlight besides. Ugly, broke, toothless, half bald, tiny loser with a big mouth. Mama would be proud, I know his girls are. Surprised some BF/husband/father didn't get him before this..now he belongs to bigbubba. Ole English soap on a rope is on sale.

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Jan 15, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'll have it all solved in no time flat. Record exec, modeling agency owner, Columbo, jack of all trades, master of none.LOL Amazes me the people that fell for his BS..people that claim to be and seem to be halfway intelligent. The Ted Bundy of our generation,IMO, except he's too damned ugly to be a charmer. That is one nasty lookin' dude..and I hear he needs tweezers and a flashlight besides. Ugly, broke, toothless, half bald, tiny loser with a big mouth. Mama would be proud, I know his girls are. Surprised some BF/husband/father didn't get him before this..now he belongs to bigbubba. Ole English soap on a rope is on sale.
lmao at the tweezers and flashlight. he tries hard for the magnum pi look. i did see a ling to some of tc' picture work and it was of some female on a sportster. now if he has all that dough looks like he would have used a big bike instead of the funky looking sportster. as far as the holly bobo prayers thing i don't see a thing wrong, mary beth and rickey etc.that page has holly and her familys best interest right on. bubba poking tony, humm. i just hope le finds a clue they did not have and it leads to an arrest and a conclusion in holly's case...greg

Location hidden

#46 Jan 15, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
anon you are hilarious. Nail on the head yo hit. anon, just so you know he's come close to losing those last three teef a few times. Why he didn't I don't know. I guess the fight wasn't fair. Everyone else was bigger than he is. Shall we buy some soap and give it to him?

Location hidden

#47 Jan 15, 2012
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao at the tweezers and flashlight. he tries hard for the magnum pi look. i did see a ling to some of tc' picture work and it was of some female on a sportster. now if he has all that dough looks like he would have used a big bike instead of the funky looking sportster. as far as the holly bobo prayers thing i don't see a thing wrong, mary beth and rickey etc.that page has holly and her familys best interest right on. bubba poking tony, humm. i just hope le finds a clue they did not have and it leads to an arrest and a conclusion in holly's case...greg
I am hoping they found clues/tips on his computer that can be used to find Holly, too Greg.
anon

AOL

#48 Jan 15, 2012
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't use a big bike, he's too little..his feet wouldn't touch the ground. A sportster's all he can handle. He wishes he could be a big boy w/a Harley but it's just more of his make believe wishing. That page does have Holly's and the family's best interests at heart. I'm sure they could care less about having a few loser haters. That is my hope, too. They may find something he didn't even realize was a clue, but ties in with their investigation. Now at least the investigation can be left to all the various agencies working on it with the elf out of the way.

Since: Jul 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#49 Jan 15, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't use a big bike, he's too little..his feet wouldn't touch the ground. A sportster's all he can handle. He wishes he could be a big boy w/a Harley but it's just more of his make believe wishing. That page does have Holly's and the family's best interests at heart. I'm sure they could care less about having a few loser haters. That is my hope, too. They may find something he didn't even realize was a clue, but ties in with their investigation. Now at least the investigation can be left to all the various agencies working on it with the elf out of the way.
lol anon but actually the big harley would probably be easier to ride than the small one and those bikes are lower usually. i am not here to quarrel with tony though, it has always been for holly and her family. i have noticed that le did not arrest tony and have not yet. most all the cases i have seen on the news etc. have led to the arrest of the person raided in a very short time or it was announced that person was a suspect so i have to wonder in this case. maybe le needs tony so to speak. for some reason he was fed info very early on. maybe there is something there i don't really know and i don't know who tony has been talking too. no doubt the tbi now. if something tony has done on purpose or inadvertently leads to a break in hollys case then so be it. at least we could all say tony did something good whether he meant to or not. i guess i will get a few more bad icons for this post but i don't care. i have throughout my life looked for the good in a person unless i was really pissed, be it for better or worse or a flaw in myself. i just hope tony has done something to help in the way of some sort of clue. we all want holly to be found and the perp brought to justice. the rest with tony will work itself out i think. tony should have gotten a better model though to be on that sportster though, but then again i never liked the looks of a sportster anyway. another thing.. if tony really did get in touch with gov. haslem i bet he was really pissed, no wonder they got his computer no long after.....greg
anon

AOL

#50 Jan 15, 2012
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol anon but actually the big harley would probably be easier to ride than the small one and those bikes are lower usually. i am not here to quarrel with tony though, it has always been for holly and her family. i have noticed that le did not arrest tony and have not yet. most all the cases i have seen on the news etc. have led to the arrest of the person raided in a very short time or it was announced that person was a suspect so i have to wonder in this case. maybe le needs tony so to speak. for some reason he was fed info very early on. maybe there is something there i don't really know and i don't know who tony has been talking too. no doubt the tbi now. if something tony has done on purpose or inadvertently leads to a break in hollys case then so be it. at least we could all say tony did something good whether he meant to or not. i guess i will get a few more bad icons for this post but i don't care. i have throughout my life looked for the good in a person unless i was really pissed, be it for better or worse or a flaw in myself. i just hope tony has done something to help in the way of some sort of clue. we all want holly to be found and the perp brought to justice. the rest with tony will work itself out i think. tony should have gotten a better model though to be on that sportster though, but then again i never liked the looks of a sportster anyway. another thing.. if tony really did get in touch with gov. haslem i bet he was really pissed, no wonder they got his computer no long after.....greg
JMO all he was getting from the locals that were stupid enough to believe his line is gossip. They were using him to get at people they had problems with and he was too stupid to see it. He is very firm in his belief that Billy Ray is the perp, even saying that Billy Ray confessed to him and that the TBI is in possession of the confession, so when this is resolved and found to be someone else which I'm certain will be, it will be impossible for him to take credit in any way since he has already stated he found out who the perp is and that he got a confession. lol
I believe an arrest is forthcoming. It will take them a little time to go through all the mess on his computer, video equipment, photography equipment, disks, but I feel certain there will be an arrest and that the charges will be quite surprising to most people (not RE: Holly, although it will I believe include the obstruction charge as well).
anonymous

AOL

#51 Jan 15, 2012
greg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Beth and Ricky don't run the Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers page. Michelle Crosslin and Jane Tatum do.
anon

AOL

#52 Jan 16, 2012
OMG, this is just sad :( Check out his phony press,#3 on the country charts in Ohio. LMAO!!! Check out "Jesus take the wheel" - Carrie should sue them! I thought Champagne was bad!

http://www.reverbnation.com/shanastclair
whathappenedtoho lly

Jackson, TN

#53 Jan 16, 2012
hey, i don't like him either, but just curious how many hours a day it takes you to find all this? he's thinking he's got all these greats hits on his online stuff and it's just, well...you! rotfl
anon wrote:
OMG, this is just sad :( Check out his phony press,#3 on the country charts in Ohio. LMAO!!! Check out "Jesus take the wheel" - Carrie should sue them! I thought Champagne was bad!
pp
anon

AOL

#54 Jan 16, 2012
whathappenedtoholly wrote:
hey, i don't like him either, but just curious how many hours a day it takes you to find all this? he's thinking he's got all these greats hits on his online stuff and it's just, well...you! rotfl<quoted text>pp
ya...and LE lol If you think it takes hours a day to google you're just well.....not very bright! rotfl.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 17, 2012
anon wrote:
She's not the only one who has butchered classic songs. Have you heard "Crazy Train" by Renee the Sexy Rocker? What he did was an atrocity! The girls actually thought they could sing. And just think all the ones who posed nude for him, and allowed him to video them nude and/or singing, that that information is still out there. Someone probably has downloaded the videos and captured the pictures or downloaded the pictures, and probably provided them to LE.:)
anon

AOL

#56 Jan 17, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not the only one who has butchered classic songs. Have you heard "Crazy Train" by Renee the Sexy Rocker? What he did was an atrocity! The girls actually thought they could sing. And just think all the ones who posed nude for him, and allowed him to video them nude and/or singing, that that information is still out there. Someone probably has downloaded the videos and captured the pictures or downloaded the pictures, and probably provided them to LE.:)
I'm sure they have it all..they took all his equipment..computer, disks, photography equipment, video equipment, all of it..and I know at least one of them that was underaged.

Location hidden

#57 Jan 18, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they have it all..they took all his equipment..computer, disks, photography equipment, video equipment, all of it..and I know at least one of them that was underaged.
Recording equipment did not belong to him, as most likely none of it did. He got it the same way he acquired the guitar---deception. Possibility of 3 of the girls being underage.:-)
anon

AOL

#58 Jan 18, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Recording equipment did not belong to him, as most likely none of it did. He got it the same way he acquired the guitar---deception. Possibility of 3 of the girls being underage.:-)
That doesn't surprise me..but they took it, because it was in his house. If it doesn't belong to him, hopefully the real owner of the equipment has contacted the BCI to get it back when this is over and I also hope the person he stole the guitar from gets it back finally. I'm betting there are quite a few more than 3.

Memphis, TN

#59 Jan 19, 2012
emb1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest is TC
LOL not even close

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#60 Jan 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL not even close
LOL, yeah you are.you may be fooling morons like eileen, but some of us arent as easily fooled. Doesnt the library close soon?

Location hidden

#61 Jan 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Maybe tbi took tc's computer because he actually has info that they don't want people to know about.IMO he has done a lot more investigating and found more info than anyone else.Too much info leaking out that someone didn't like,jmo!
Who ever you are, you are allowing yourself to be manipulated by the fake Tony Calabrese. Nicknames or not, I would be embarrassed to even remotely post what you posted. And if you are Tony, as Anon said you really ought to try a little restraint. You're in enough trouble.
anon

AOL

#62 Jan 19, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever you are, you are allowing yourself to be manipulated by the fake Tony Calabrese. Nicknames or not, I would be embarrassed to even remotely post what you posted. And if you are Tony, as Anon said you really ought to try a little restraint. You're in enough trouble.
How funny that that very same poster posted on the Holly forum that the Tony talk was boring. LMAO!!! As I've always said, he won't quit till he's behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 26 min Lies Within 250,425
Sidebar 2 hr G Who 436
Sugar Momma 19 hr Billy Bo Bob Brain 2
pearcys (Nov '14) Sat Watching17 31
Jessica King (Feb '12) Sat seriously 27
Sherry Reddix Apr 20 GTB 4
angie dickerson Apr 19 Sue 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages