Duffield, VA

#23 Jun 14, 2011
Who was arlifted on the 18th?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 14, 2011
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
and same questions for the early morning of the 13th!
ANSWERED post 21, this thread. source:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT...
zilla

Dickson, TN

#25 Jun 14, 2011
Did Wolfscratch really find all the evidence he says he did?

Does Wolfscratch really know everything about this case like he wants us to think he does?

Location hidden

#26 Jun 14, 2011
Faithful in Prayer wrote:
Who is actually leading this investigation at this time - local LE, TBI or FBI?
Special Agent John Mehr with TBI is the lead investigator on the case. Lets pray local LE has been removed.

Location hidden

#27 Jun 14, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
Do you think Holly is still local?
Personally Yes, and if my first theory fails then I still think she is local and on private property and will be very hard to find. I cant express the pillar families and small town mentality. Acres and acres of land, prominent Grandfathers, and relatives, the whole I can talk smack about my own, but you better not even attempt too. God willing she is safe. Justice will prevail in due time.
April

United States

#28 Jun 14, 2011
What type of power would it take to get on their personal property? Seems like these people have been mentioned several times. So apparently everyone is aware of this family.
ItIsWhatItIs2U wrote:
<quoted text> Personally Yes, and if my first theory fails then I still think she is local and on private property and will be very hard to find. I cant express the pillar families and small town mentality. Acres and acres of land, prominent Grandfathers, and relatives, the whole I can talk smack about my own, but you better not even attempt too. God willing she is safe. Justice will prevail in due time.
tampalady

Riverview, FL

#29 Jun 14, 2011
What time did the concert end on 4/12 and when did she get home? Did she stop on the way home? Could she have been followed?

Did she ride with friends or take her own car?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Jun 14, 2011
We were cleared to search where ever we wanted to or thought we should short of breaking and entering. I personally opened gates barns campers garages abandoned buildings you name it. I pissed off quite a few people trespassing. If Holly is still local I really don't think she is alive. Statistically speaking you stand a better chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning than to find her alive at this point. If the girl is alive she is no where near parsons Tn!!! A ton of time passed before the right kind of attention was called to her circumstance. Plain and simple the local cops dropped the ball and the fact that her brother is apparently a huge puss didn't help either. I still say look at the OBVIOUS before you look to the ridiculous!!! God be with her and the ones who truly care for her. I personally don't buy Clints version of what happened or the moms attempt at crying on their only interview. That was just sickening and am erie reminder of Susan Smith after she drowned her kids. I hope I'm wrong but body language dosent lie. Look it up on YouTube and you be the judge. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#31 Jun 15, 2011
madman1108 wrote:
We were cleared to search where ever we wanted to or thought we should short of breaking and entering. I personally opened gates barns campers garages abandoned buildings you name it. I pissed off quite a few people trespassing. If Holly is still local I really don't think she is alive. Statistically speaking you stand a better chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning than to find her alive at this point. If the girl is alive she is no where near parsons Tn!!! A ton of time passed before the right kind of attention was called to her circumstance. Plain and simple the local cops dropped the ball and the fact that her brother is apparently a huge puss didn't help either. I still say look at the OBVIOUS before you look to the ridiculous!!! God be with her and the ones who truly care for her. I personally don't buy Clints version of what happened or the moms attempt at crying on their only interview. That was just sickening and am erie reminder of Susan Smith after she drowned her kids. I hope I'm wrong but body language dosent lie. Look it up on YouTube and you be the judge. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.
I applaude you in your search for Holly. This must be so frustrating for you also. Glad to hear that you stepped on some landowners toes to look for a missing woman. We still pray for a safe return of Holly, but like I said before, my dream did not tell me that. I am hoping that it could be wrong. May God also give you some comfort.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Jun 15, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I applaude you in your search for Holly. This must be so frustrating for you also. Glad to hear that you stepped on some landowners toes to look for a missing woman. We still pray for a safe return of Holly, but like I said before, my dream did not tell me that. I am hoping that it could be wrong. May God also give you some comfort.
I not only stepped on toes but I ran over them on my atv. At this point I just want closure. No matter what the outcome. Finding here alive would be awesome. Here is another way to look at it. Can you imagine what she has gone through if she is still alive? I don't even want to think about that. I just don't know what to think any more. Nothing has been made public about the blood found at the Bobo home, or the dogs not being able to find a scent. I want to heat about what is already known. Why is is such a huge secret? Again opinion is that there is more than what we have been told going on. Perhaps the Bobo family is practicing their 5th amendment rights. Oh well. I just dont know. Good luck guys.
DCGuy

Memphis, TN

#33 Jun 15, 2011
catgirl wrote:
Did Holly attend the concert the night of 4/12/11?
This is pure speculation but I don't think she did. The concert was in Nashville at the Opry and she did have a test the next day.
DCGuy

Memphis, TN

#34 Jun 15, 2011
did she model wrote:
For avs modeling owned by tc?
I looked deep into this. While AVS modeling/blaze/underage girls posing nude and singing cover songs horribly is down right creepy I could find no connection to Holly other than TC becoming obsessively involved by creating the SAR site. Did you find anything?
flower

Ashland, KY

#35 Jun 15, 2011
madman1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only stepped on toes but I ran over them on my atv. At this point I just want closure. No matter what the outcome. Finding here alive would be awesome. Here is another way to look at it. Can you imagine what she has gone through if she is still alive? I don't even want to think about that. I just don't know what to think any more. Nothing has been made public about the blood found at the Bobo home, or the dogs not being able to find a scent. I want to heat about what is already known. Why is is such a huge secret? Again opinion is that there is more than what we have been told going on. Perhaps the Bobo family is practicing their 5th amendment rights. Oh well. I just dont know. Good luck guys.
I am not expressing this as my opinion-I really don't have a set opinion yet, but, in the "Dateline" story "Into the Woods" the teen was abducted from her driveway and walked into the woods. LE's "best" tracking dog, did not pick up a scent- since being reminded of this, I have researched tracking dogs, and there are tons of instances of them not picking up a scent, or leading everyone on wild goose chases (Scott Peterson trial etc.) I think people may be putting to much credence into this fact when developing theories.
Observer

United States

#36 Jun 15, 2011
Soory if this has already been ask but does anyone know if Holly had recently been asked out on a date or "hit on" recently and maybe declined the offer? To me this sounds like a mad individual who was gonna "get her" one way or another!
no answer for dc guy

Duffield, VA

#37 Jun 15, 2011
I think tc is involved and got involved through connection from whitney.I expect that tc saw her as an easy target. The model krista is a DEAD RINGER for holly.if that is not her than I am BLIND.tc seems to be CLOSE to the situation. That's why I think you see locals posting that everyone is not who them seem. I suspect he was related to the hotel key and also the flight from the airport that morning.I wish tbi could tie it all together.I suspect they have and holly was a WILLING party to model.again this is just my opinion but from following this case it is a strong one.
bluejeans

Newbern, TN

#38 Jun 15, 2011
no answer for dc guy wrote:
I think tc is involved and got involved through connection from whitney.I expect that tc saw her as an easy target. The model krista is a DEAD RINGER for holly.if that is not her than I am BLIND.tc seems to be CLOSE to the situation. That's why I think you see locals posting that everyone is not who them seem. I suspect he was related to the hotel key and also the flight from the airport that morning.I wish tbi could tie it all together.I suspect they have and holly was a WILLING party to model.again this is just my opinion but from following this case it is a strong one.
Who is "tc" and where is he from?
DCGuy

Memphis, TN

#40 Jun 15, 2011
This is Krista's vid...

She looks so similar to Holly it's eerie.

It also looks like he preyed on some not so attractive women early on. It's crazy.
Tonkas Mom

Chapmanville, WV

#41 Jun 15, 2011
DCGuy wrote:
This is Krista's vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jip7lG_MylcXX
She looks so similar to Holly it's eerie.
It also looks like he preyed on some not so attractive women early on. It's crazy.
And, it also looks like a hotel room.
Glenn Adams

Mount Juliet, TN

#42 Jun 15, 2011
zilla wrote:
Did Wolfscratch really find all the evidence he says he did?
Does Wolfscratch really know everything about this case like he wants us to think he does?
God, zilla, are you a mind reader?

Yes...to the first question, No, to the second presumption..

Wolfscratch
DCGuy

Memphis, TN

#43 Jun 15, 2011
Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>And, it also looks like a hotel room.
It's definitely a hotel room. So this guy promised girls modeling/singing careers then filmed them in hotel rooms. Sounds kind of shady! He did also have connections to Nashville. He listed somewhere in Ohio and Nashville, TN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Antonio Bufford 13 hr Get a life 3
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 13 hr Junkyarddawg 250,417
pearcys (Nov '14) 15 hr Watching17 31
Kelly Pittman 16 hr Josh 3
Click 1 Billing 21 hr Ms Medina 2
Jessica King (Feb '12) 22 hr seriously 27
Sidebar Sat G Who 431

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages