Shanna Duke Inman
concerned mother

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2011
What kind of mother is this girl?
Concerned friend

Decaturville, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Why are you asking and who wants to know??
Really

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 21, 2011
If you are concerned about her as a mother, I don't think that Topix is the place to take care of it. And as for who is asking and wants to know, why don't you take that up with Shanna instead of trying to get a bunch of crap started?
Icantbelievethis

Tomball, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Shanna is a really great mother! And for u to be a concerned mother maybe u need to worry about ur own damn kids instead of worrying about how someone else is raising their children! And furthermore if u have a damn problem with shanna take that up with her and don't bring her kids in it!!!
come on now

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jul 22, 2011
i know shanna and this is crzy.. i'm not her best friend but i would say that she takes very good care of her children just because someone don't do it the way someone else does doesnt mean they r not a good mother... so let it b!!!
Stubby

Tomball, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2011
I've known Shanna since she was 6 months old. Don't ever go there, especially on a rumor mill like Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 21 min JER29 242,257
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) Mon We havin steak to... 15
Girls who's the best in bed (Nov '15) Aug 21 the best 32
Brandon Kelley (Aug '11) Aug 18 Memphis10 58
News Holly Bobo suspect trials not expected until 2017 (Nov '15) Aug 17 ItsAFactJack-- 56
drugs (Nov '08) Aug 15 Wee 23
Jason baine Aug 12 Maybe 1

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages