Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9780 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#5990 May 21, 2012
Now go sit down and shut the f**k up and drink your kool aid. you corporate media, brain washed, mind controlled zombie.
lol

Jonesborough, TN

#5991 May 22, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
Now go sit down and shut the f**k up and drink your kool aid. you corporate media, brain washed, mind controlled zombie.
Says the person who just copy-pasted entire walls-o-text because she (he?) doesn't know how to articulate intelligent responses herself, and must rely on being brainwashed/mind-controlled by corporations wanting to sell "alternatives" to vaccines.
Danger_Close

Heyworth, IL

#5992 May 22, 2012
Obvious Troll is OBVIOUS!!!

You just got WTFPWNEDBBQed and that's the best you can come up with.

SAD!

what's wrong with your response? Well lets just start and end with your statement of "must rely on being brainwashed/mind-controlled by corporations wanting to sell "alternatives" to vaccines."

It's called BREAST FEED your children of that thousands of years worth of antibodies are passed down to them. Eat heirloom veggies and not GMO foods.

Do not eat processed foods, HFC, fluoridated water, FD&C coloring, eat LOTS of fresh fruit and veggies, Do not eat pork and very little red mead, and get LOTS of sunshine(vit D which boost the immune system).

so again... go sit down in a corner and let the big kids play.

Try doing a little research and you will find that vit D is one of the biggest boosters of the immune system and the reason more people get ill in the winter months is because they are not outside in the sun as much.

FACT!!!
ASSBITE

Miami, FL

#5993 May 22, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Yes from the dumb down syndrome from our dumb local florida state actually execution is much better prefer they are useless punk with no taste for real music as start . rap rap go to hell "and this are white boys"
Milo

Byhalia, MS

#5994 May 22, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who just copy-pasted entire walls-o-text because she (he?) doesn't know how to articulate intelligent responses herself, and must rely on being brainwashed/mind-controlled by corporations wanting to sell "alternatives" to vaccines.
Do you have a valid refute to invalidate his post? Obviously not, otherwise you would have posted it instead of resorting to insults as a lame attempt at diversion.
hmmm

United States

#5995 May 23, 2012
let me think..measles,whooping cough,polio,mumps,rubella.all basically non-existent now due to vaccinations (altho measles is making a comeback to non-vaccinated ppl) ..or a small possibility of a theory of autism..Ill give my kids the vaccination..

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5996 May 24, 2012
They can mandate all they want, this is one issue they will have to force on people and it won't be pretty. My son will NOT have shots that could and have killed before.
WTH

Tullahoma, TN

#5997 May 24, 2012
hmmm wrote:
let me think..measles,whooping cough,polio,mumps,rubella.all basically non-existent now due to vaccinations (altho measles is making a comeback to non-vaccinated ppl)..or a small possibility of a theory of autism..Ill give my kids the vaccination..
If your going to inject your kids with toxic contaminated filth then keep them away from mine.
RCanem

Bridgewater, NJ

#5998 May 24, 2012
dont you know wrote:
your child does not have to have them. You can elect not to have them.
not if the state Mandated them, they would become required.
FYI

United States

#5999 May 24, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
They can mandate all they want, this is one issue they will have to force on people and it won't be pretty. My son will NOT have shots that could and have killed before.
Then I suppose you intend to educate your child at home!
hmmm

United States

#6000 May 24, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If your going to inject your kids with toxic contaminated filth then keep them away from mine.
then you keep your whooping cough,measle,mumps etc infected kids out of USA so you dont infect the newborns who havent been vaccinated yet..vaccinations have saved many many lives over the past..you're a idiot for not wanting to keep your kids safe
Milo

Olive Branch, MS

#6001 May 24, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
then you keep your whooping cough,measle,mumps etc infected kids out of USA so you dont infect the newborns who havent been vaccinated yet..vaccinations have saved many many lives over the past..you're a idiot for not wanting to keep your kids safe
Should we also kick out everyone with aids?
hmmm

United States

#6002 May 24, 2012
Milo wrote:
<quoted text>Should we also kick out everyone with aids?
well your comment is pretty stupid considering they don't have a vaccination to prevent aids yet but if there was and these same ppl didn't want to get vaccinated against it then yup they can stay away too
check it

Lenoir City, TN

#6003 May 24, 2012
vaccinationcouncil.org ... this is a doctor sponsored website that recommends against vaccines based on many peer reviewed studies.
Milo

Olive Branch, MS

#6004 May 24, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
well your comment is pretty stupid considering they don't have a vaccination to prevent aids yet but if there was and these same ppl didn't want to get vaccinated against it then yup they can stay away too
So you aren't worried about keeping your kids safe from a fatal much more common disease since it doesn't have a vaccine?
check it

Lenoir City, TN

#6005 May 24, 2012
http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2010/06/25/...

Vaccinated children are known to be more sickly when it comes to colds, ear infections, the flu, asthma, etc.

Basically their "enhanced" immune system cannot fight very contagious and common illnesses that can also kill if left untreated. Plus, damage to kidneys, brain and more of a likelihood of behavioral problems has been found to occur almost 150% in vaccinated children. Have fun damaging your child.
explain

United States

#6006 May 24, 2012
ok explain how then the number of chicken pox cases have declined dramatically.When I was younger almost every kid in my school had the chicken pox before they graduated..nowdays You may hear of a case every so often but NOTHING like it use to be.If these vaccinations are useless then how are these illnesses just going away..Explain that one
chillax

Heyworth, IL

#6007 May 24, 2012
explain wrote:
ok explain how then the number of chicken pox cases have declined dramatically.When I was younger almost every kid in my school had the chicken pox before they graduated..nowdays You may hear of a case every so often but NOTHING like it use to be.If these vaccinations are useless then how are these illnesses just going away..Explain that one
How many have died because of chicken pox? Yes, I remember my parents wanting me to be exposed to chicken pox. I would go to someone's house that had them. My children were not vaccinated against chicken pox. I even had them go to a friend who had them. They NEVER got them. They don't eat junk food. They eat healthy and they are out doors most of the time.
explain

United States

#6008 May 24, 2012
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
How many have died because of chicken pox? Yes, I remember my parents wanting me to be exposed to chicken pox. I would go to someone's house that had them. My children were not vaccinated against chicken pox. I even had them go to a friend who had them. They NEVER got them. They don't eat junk food. They eat healthy and they are out doors most of the time.
Not every single person exposed will get the chicken pox and this is true for most all illnesses or diseases..The reason there are not as many outbreaks as there was 20 years ago is due to the vaccination.YES, I know that typically the chickpox is not typically a deadly illness. I lived through it as did all of my friends,but if every single person decided not to vaccinate I GUARANTEE all of these illnesses would come back full-fledged. Maybe not in your time, but eventually they will. The USA has the opportunity that many of the poorer countries do not have.Thousands of children die every day due to these diseases in other countries because they do not have access or cannot afford these immunizations.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6009 May 24, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Then I suppose you intend to educate your child at home!
No, he goes to public school. Are you one of these uninformed people that think they can't go to school unless they are subjected to vaccinations? There is no excuse for ignorance in the information age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 3 min Ms Sassy 263,604
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 55 min Sad 860
When will there be justice for Wesley? 55 min Help 6
Now that's it's over.... 1 hr A1sauce 4
Zach Adams trial 2 hr Alyssa 168
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 3 hr Michelle Julian 70
Kristie Baugus (Oct '11) 4 hr MyNametoo2 46
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 14 hr Ugh 2,541

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages