Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
5,401 - 5,420 of 8,982 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Linda

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Well Putnam county/cookeville were unable to make their point in a courtroom mainly because theyb be beaten and badly so they decided to get rid of me by other means. How is sparta? Ive noticed that ive never met one person from sparta that wasnt involved in something at least slightly corrupt and underhanded.It's also a sanctuary for those who show up here to make problems for decent citizens, sparta has been the punchline of many a joke.
So you know kelly mackie?
Politicallycorre ct

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Some o these immunizations do more harm than good. Some things we need to immunize our kids for aren't even offered.
WhatTheHeck

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

This kind of stuff is disgusting. Doesn't the fire department already get payed by the tax payer? Do they really have to ask for money from individuals like the mob does for protection? They should sue the fire department. They are obviously thugs or gangsters of some sort.
ImOk

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I only had my baby shots and I'm alright . Got chicken pox once that was it.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

"New Autism Study Shocks Educators Who Offer Support".

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17315644/au...
tatersalad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Enuff crap gets shoved into us everyday eating and watching t.v but why not give up all rights to our precious young minds of tomorrow without giving it just a little forethought today. But that would be to much trouble ...thinking before we leap......hmmmmm.!
DTOM

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! If they do, stand up and refuse them, they are full of poisons! Mercury, squalene, etc. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
do do head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

yes they are human
dody

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Religious Reasons don't allow my family to do this.
Ragnor Magnus

Bells, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

The Constitution of the United Staes of America garantees the right of every man to be secure in his own person, his belongings and his personal effects. How then can the state mandate this kind of blatant intrusion into the private lives of it's citizens.

It is just another case of a bloated overbearing Big-Government telling us they know what's best for us.

They can take their vaccinations and shove it!
Piner

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

I will leave my beloved home state before I immunize my children.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Ragnor Magnus wrote:
The Constitution of the United Staes of America garantees the right of every man to be secure in his own person, his belongings and his personal effects. How then can the state mandate this kind of blatant intrusion into the private lives of it's citizens.
It is just another case of a bloated overbearing Big-Government telling us they know what's best for us.
They can take their vaccinations and shove it!
I can tell you that LOCALLY only people petending to be your friend would claim that law enforcement EVER cared about your fourth amendment.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Vaccination of guinea pigs with BCG prior to infection significantly delayed the increase in serum and lesion OxLDL levels compared to animals that were mock-vaccinated with saline. BCG vaccinated guinea pigs maintained serum OxLDL levels within the range of normal, uninfected controls. However, BCG was less effective at preventing the accumulation of OxLDL as well as CD36 and LOX1 receptor expression within lung granulomas. In all cases, BCG vaccinated animals had a progressive accumulation of OxLDL, CD36 and LOX1 by day 60 that was significantly increased above values at day 5 of infection. These data are consistent with the ability of BCG vaccination to delay but not prevent the progression of pulmonary and extra-pulmonary disease [43],[44].
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...

Is this why they are vaccinating for TB?

In vitro, TLR2 agonists stimulate robust IL-12 production in DCs and thus would be predicted to promote Th1-type responses (Brightbill et al., 1999). In vivo, this has been the case with some but not all studies.

For example, animals vaccinated with a promiscuous peptide from M. tuberculosis conjugated to the TLR2 ligand Pam2Cys mounted Th1-type responses and were protected against mycobacterial challenge (Gowthaman et al., 2011).

However, the neisserial outer-membrane protein PorB, which was originally used as a carrier protein in vaccines but was later found to have TLR2-dependent adjuvanticity, was found to induce a Th2-type profile (Burke et al., 2007).

Interestingly, eosinophilic recall responses were observed, which could be beneficial for vaccines against helminth infections

. The outer-surface lipoprotein (OspA) of Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme disease, is sensed by a heterodimer composed of TLR2 and TLR1. Low antibody titers to recombinant OspA, the major component of a withdrawn vaccine against Lyme disease, were associated with defects in the TLR2/1 signaling pathway (Alexopoulou et al., 2002). In addition to the TLR4 agonist MPL (discussed above), which is already in clinical use, synthetic TLR4 ligands are in development for use as adjuvants (Coler et al., 2011).
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Flagellin, the major structural protein of flagella on Gram-negative bacteria, has received extensive study as an adjuvant.

Extracellular flagellin is sensed via TLR5, whereas intracellular flagellin stimulates the NLRC4 inflammasome by a process requiring direct recognition by the NOD-like receptor protein NAIP5 (Mizel and Bates, 2010,Zhao et al., 2011).

TLR5 signaling generally appears to be more important for adjuvanticity because most flagellin-formulated vaccines are designed to stimulate DCs extracellularly.

However, a Listeria monocytogenes strain engineered to express flagellin in the host cell cytoplasm was attenuated because of its ability to hyperactivate the NLRC4 inflammasome yet was able to confer protective immunity against virulent L. monocytogenes (Warren et al., 2011).

An advantage of flagellin as an adjuvant is it can be incorporated as a fusion protein in recombinant vaccines either within its hypervariable region or at its N terminus (Mizel and Bates, 2010). In general, flagellin-adjuvanted vaccines stimulate robust antibody and CD4+ T cell responses. In phase I and phase II trials, a recombinant hemagglutinin influenza-flagellin fusion vaccine was safe and induced seroprotective titers, even in the elderly (Taylor et al., 2011).

TLR-Independent Adjuvants

Recognition of fungal cell wall &#946;-1,3-D-glucans by the CLR Dectin-1 activates Syk- and Raf1-dependent signal transduction pathways, resulting in Th1- and Th17-skewed T cell responses (LeibundGut-Landmann et al., 2007).

Accordingly, vaccination of mice with glucan particles containing entrapped antigen leads to robust antigen-specific Th1 and Th17 CD4+ T cell and antibody responses (Huang et al., 2010).

A less selective approach that is being tested in clinical trials as a therapeutic vaccine is the use of killed Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast recombinantly expressing antigens (Stubbs et al., 2001).
Another CLR, Mincle, recognizes and mediates the adjuvanticity of the mycobacterial glycolipid trehalose-6,6&#8242;-dimyc olate (Schoenen et al., 2010). Other CLRs distinguish exposed mannose residues, and targeting these receptors by mannosylating antigens has led to enhanced T cell responses even in the absence of adjuvants (Lam et al., 2005).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed...
In effect they have been murdering the poor people in Ukraine and Poland AND OTHERS, with their kind of kindness....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22445064
Brain Res. 2012 Jan 21.[Epub ahead of print]
The tip of the iceberg: RNA-binding proteins with prion-like domains in neurodegenerative disease.
Harry Nutts

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

I'd be happy if they'd require the schools to teach the kids how to use a toothbrush, because the parents sure don't have a clue how to use one or even what it is for!
Lisa Madrid

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

DIRTY CHICKEN 4 the 1% and tax cuts for the very rich.

Oh yes give the rich big tax cuts and give the 1% dirty chicken.THE REPUBLICAN WAY OF LIFE.

Say NO to Dirty Chicken!!

This is unbelievable! The USDA wants to cut corners and risk putting unsafe chicken on our plates, all in the name of budget cuts.
A proposed rule from the federal agency would lay off thousands of critical food safety inspectors and ask the rest to inspect 175 chickens per minute. That's more than three chickens per second! The USDA argues its proposal will save taxpayers and poultry plants money by letting the chicken industry police itself. But how can we trust corporations to keep our food safe?
I just signed a petition telling the USDA that I won't settle for job cuts and dirty, poisonous chicken. Will you sign too before the petitions are delivered to the agency?
http://act.americanrightsatwork.org/p/dia/act...
Thanks!
What

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

I'm sure the chicken industry lobbied for this.The USDA the FDA the EPA are useless.The FDA got a petition to lable GMOs and ditched 1 million signatures.Just counted page numbers.
The factory farms are filthy abusive hell holes.
Watch"Food Incorperated". Try to go organic.
I've often wondered about boycotting one co. at a time untill they get run out of business then hit the next one untill they straighten up their act.Thought about doing it with oil cos.also.They will lower the price of gas or lose.
These agencies don't do crap anyhow.big business are their buddies.
Sheeple

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Lisa Madrid wrote:
DIRTY CHICKEN 4 the 1% and tax cuts for the very rich.
Oh yes give the rich big tax cuts and give the 1% dirty chicken.THE REPUBLICAN WAY OF LIFE.
Say NO to Dirty Chicken!!
This is unbelievable! The USDA wants to cut corners and risk putting unsafe chicken on our plates, all in the name of budget cuts.
A proposed rule from the federal agency would lay off thousands of critical food safety inspectors and ask the rest to inspect 175 chickens per minute. That's more than three chickens per second! The USDA argues its proposal will save taxpayers and poultry plants money by letting the chicken industry police itself. But how can we trust corporations to keep our food safe?
I just signed a petition telling the USDA that I won't settle for job cuts and dirty, poisonous chicken. Will you sign too before the petitions are delivered to the agency?
http://act.americanrightsatwork.org/p/dia/act...
Thanks!
If you are worried about that, look at the country of origin labels on the food you buy (Mexico, China ,etc) do you think they have a USDA?
interesting

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are worried about that, look at the country of origin labels on the food you buy (Mexico, China ,etc) do you think they have a USDA?
Is our USDA supposed to regulate the food that enters the country? At least, by law, is that included in their "job description"?
johndough

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Keep your dirty, unvaccinated kids away from mine.

Keep them in a bubble, away from doctor's offices, away from public schools, away from the park where they might spread their diseases to little ones with developing immune systems.

Go home, lock the doors and pray. Maybe that will keep the big bad doctor away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BAS 141,619
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 1 hr Tammy 185,781
Mark Pearcy 2 hr MyNametoo2 333
Big brother 16 5 hr just butting in 44
Guy in Jeep 7 hr Maymay 5
Dusty 8 hr Outta know 10
Jennie Baker 8 hr Jennie Baker 1
Sandra King 8 hr Skbc 22
heather bailey 9 hr MyNametoo2 120
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) Jul 29 Henderson 183
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••