Is Holly Bobo's Abduction a Hoax?
yep

Jackson, TN

#21 Feb 2, 2012
emb1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Could it have been a small white ford ranger?
no there is no way it could have been a ford ranger it was too small to be

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 2, 2012
Rangers and s10s are the same size..have you seen how tiny JD's white ranger is? He has a nice picture of it on his facebook page
yep

Jackson, TN

#23 Feb 2, 2012
emb1234 wrote:
Rangers and s10s are the same size..have you seen how tiny JD's white ranger is? He has a nice picture of it on his facebook page
who is jd?
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#24 Feb 3, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
who is jd?
Jon dodd and i dont think he nor blake barnett have anything at all to do with any of this JMHO
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#25 Feb 3, 2012
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just to clear something up, Clint isn't involved if that's what you are hinting at. The family doesn't know what happened to her. My stepdad works with Dana, and he said that they go out every single night searching for her even still. I think they have a feeling that she isn't alive, but they can't know for sure. They need some sort of closure. And the TBI supposedly is still searching for her, but they haven't been able to find anything. They say they still have numerous leads pouring in every single day, and they follow these leads but end up empty. If anyone knows anything, it would be the TBI. I know the family doesn't.
I dont think you know who is or isnt involved.
I dont know who did this but what i do know is Clint was there and is the last person to see her alive and his stories dont seem to make any sense. Am i wrong sure i could be but i have not read anything anywhere that makes me change my mind. And i do think Karen and Dana know what happend! but thats just my opinion

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#26 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you know who is or isnt involved.
I dont know who did this but what i do know is Clint was there and is the last person to see her alive and his stories dont seem to make any sense.
Am i wrong sure i could be but i have not read anything anywhere that makes me change my mind.

And i do think Karen and Dana know what happend! but thats just my opinion....
Eileen, They know, IMO...too much silence to think otherwise.

Did anyone notice how all the Fund Raising Stopped immediately when Fraud was mentioned? That told us 'something', didn't it???..jmo
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#27 Feb 3, 2012
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Eileen, They know, IMO...too much silence to think otherwise.
Did anyone notice how all the Fund Raising Stopped immediately when Fraud was mentioned? That told us 'something', didn't it???..jmo
I have to agree!
It did stop and remember the birthday one was stopped in it tracks.
they cant raise money if they know where she is. Fraud!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon dodd and i dont think he nor blake barnett have anything at all to do with any of this JMHO
The almighty oracle Eileen doesnt think anyone has anything to do with it except clint. people that have tunnel vision really miss out on alot!
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#29 Feb 3, 2012
emb1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
The almighty oracle Eileen doesnt think anyone has anything to do with it except clint. people that have tunnel vision really miss out on alot!
I guess we will have to wait and see who missed out on what wont we!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Feb 3, 2012
yep wrote:
I think something isn't right about it I called the tbi and the sheriffs department because I saw her in Lexington and saw who she was with and I told them then sometime later another person saw her with the same person in the same truck having and it seemed like everything was fine and dandy so there is something strange about it if they would have followed the leads she would have been found already
When was this? Everyone is so tired of the rumors. If what you say is true then call Karen Bobo and tell her what you saw. The number is on all the fliers. Your right, something isn't right and my money is on the authorities working this case. Wake up people the Sheriff dept is a joke and so is TBI. So who is too close to the case, huh? Who is standing in the way? Is it someones Daddy or Grandpa? Is it someone in law enforcement? I got a couple ideas. How about you?

Location hidden

#31 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
OMG not another name to toss around who is adam lewis?
John Mehr- lead TBI agent
Sheriff Roy Wyatt
Glen Wallace- previous Sheriff
Ricky Wood- judge

There are some names that need to be discussed.

I wouldn't trust any of these men with my dogs life, much less my child. Time to stop choking on the smoke and open your eyes.
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#32 Feb 3, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Roy Wyatt
Ricky Wood- judge
I wouldn't trust any of these men with my dogs life, much less my child. Time to stop choking on the smoke and open your eyes.
Well why dont yo ppl do something about it?
Seems no one in parsons likes roy but hes sure been there for a long time hasnt he.
All i know is it seems no one is looking for Holly bobo!

WHY???????

and i cant believe all LE is bad im sorry!
in the news

Beech Bluff, TN

#33 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems no one in parsons likes roy but hes sure been there for a long time hasnt he.
WHY???????
I don't think they have stopped. I now think that they are on to something and can't share because the one who did this is watching too. Let's give them a little credit where it is due.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34 Feb 3, 2012
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Roy Wyatt
Ricky Wood- judge
is glen wallace kin to larry wallace, former director of the TBI?
Eileen

Harper Woods, MI

#35 Feb 3, 2012
in the news wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they have stopped. I now think that they are on to something and can't share because the one who did this is watching too. Let's give them a little credit where it is due.
I do give em credit!
I dont bash LE...
i wonder

Beech Bluff, TN

#36 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree!
It did stop and remember the birthday one was stopped in it tracks.
they cant raise money if they know where she is. Fraud!
BS...bs to you all. That money is now part of the reward. Back off and get back to finding Holly. Money means nothing if one of your family is missing. Get a grip and move on.
If it were your child would it matter? Come ON!!!

Location hidden

#37 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY???????
Don't be sorry instead just don't run your mouth about stuff you know nothing about. Its that simple. The right people want Roy to stay put so that is where he stays. He works for them and that is what matters. All you know is what you read on the web and see in the news. The communities response during the weeks after Hollys abduction speaks to the good in the community. The communities silence speaks to the bad. That would be the stuff you don't hear about unless you live it. Its not like everyone isn't frustrated and wants answers.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 3, 2012
Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
I do give em credit!
I dont bash LE...
They arnt all bad. There are some that work their asses of and go by the book. Its the crooked ones that overshadow the good ones though.

Lexington, Va.

#39 Feb 4, 2012
in the news wrote:
<quoted text>
in the news, Look at H's new flyer on FB...notice what words are missing.

I do not see any of these words, abducted, kidnapped or missing...things keep changing as the months pass by...imo

Lexington, Va.

#40 Feb 4, 2012
Guys, I can't find that particular flyer/poster of FB today, Saturday.
IF you can't find it and want to see it.
Here's another link to the flyer I'm speaking of.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 3 min Erika-- 260,733
Doyle and Parrot 22 min guest 1
Just wait till you see the SUPRISE witness at t... 39 min Izzy-_- 37
Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo? (Aug '11) 41 min Izzy-_- 845
Is Clint bobo mentally challenged (Dec '13) 53 min JER29 152
Disappearing Evidence 6 hr JER29 3
Jason Autry and Zach Adams peeing their pants (Jan '15) 6 hr JER29 71
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 7 hr Jack 2,529

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages