First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned
#1 Aug 1, 2012
I passed by Jim Ayers house about 430 yesterday morning and there was a firetruck, ambulance and cops with their lights and sirens on. Does anyone know what happened?

Since: Jul 11

Clemmons, NC

#2 Aug 3, 2012
concerned wrote:
I passed by Jim Ayers house about 430 yesterday morning and there was a firetruck, ambulance and cops with their lights and sirens on. Does anyone know what happened?
Someone may be paying the Devil his dues. I doubt it Ayers himself, he spends a lot his time on his ship. I guess he has lots of friends in the middle east, or something.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 3, 2012
concerned wrote:
interesting....would love an update!

anyone???
Jim Ayers

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Leave me alone all you poor losers! Quit hating on my rich self!!
Clara LuAnne

Parsons, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Jim Ayers wrote:
Leave me alone all you poor losers! Quit hating on my rich self!!
Did you happen to see Holly at the airport on the morning of April 13th?
Ragin Cajun

Fair Bluff, NC

#6 Aug 6, 2012
He's a good fella he gave awhile senior class $4000 scholarships my girl got almost 10 percent of that wow.
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Clara LuAnne wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to see Holly at the airport on the morning of April 13th?
holly at the airport and this guy you ask did he see holly? how so? explain ..greg

Shelby, NC

#8 Aug 6, 2012
Ragin Cajun wrote:
He's a good fella he gave awhile senior class $4000 scholarships my girl got almost 10 percent of that wow.
What money isn't his, he handles in one way or another it seems. I guess if you know about all the big player finances, you're in a powerful position. I feel like if he wanted Decatur Co cleaned up, it would be shine like a new penny. JMO

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> What money isn't his, he handles in one way or another it seems. I guess if you know about all the big player finances, you're in a powerful position. I feel like if he wanted Decatur Co cleaned up, it would be shine like a new penny. JMO
gotta give you kudos for this thought.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> What money isn't his, he handles in one way or another it seems. I guess if you know about all the big player finances, you're in a powerful position. I feel like if he wanted Decatur Co cleaned up, it would be shine like a new penny. JMO
Big Money - No Whammy's!;0)

Shelby, NC

#11 Aug 7, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Money - No Whammy's!;0)
Your right, some of the most notorious men in history, are said to be good men in ther communities. When your neighbor is starving, he will appreciate the bread you give his family, and have some sense of loyalty to you. Not realizing that you are the one responsible for there not being anyone to work for, to buy your own bread. Makes me sick!
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Ragin Cajun wrote:
who cares
Ragin Cajun

Fair Bluff, NC

#13 Aug 18, 2012
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares
Get bent you loser7663
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Ragin Cajun wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent you loser7663
who cares
Hometowngal

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Hey Watching 17 and you other idiots, first it's obvious YOU don't know Mr. Ayers. He is one of the most humble generous men I have ever met. He has reinvested his money and his success into his home county in order to improve the quality of life for his fellow citizens. Better education means a more skilled work force which attracts businesses. Better health care, better schools attract factories, etc. He could have taken his wealth to a city but he INVESTED IT IN OUR HOME COUNTY. So get the chip off your shoulder and do your research before you dis a guy who grew up with nothing and made something of himself.
Msthang
#16 Oct 19, 2012
Thats Right I could'nt have agreed more with you Ms Hometowngal!!! some people are such low lifes if it wasnt for Jim thse people thats bashing him their kds wouldnt have a college education!! think about that LOSER'S!!!!

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Hometowngal wrote:
Hey Watching 17 and you other idiots, first it's obvious YOU don't know Mr. Ayers. He is one of the most humble generous men I have ever met. He has reinvested his money and his success into his home county in order to improve the quality of life for his fellow citizens. Better education means a more skilled work force which attracts businesses. Better health care, better schools attract factories, etc. He could have taken his wealth to a city but he INVESTED IT IN OUR HOME COUNTY. So get the chip off your shoulder and do your research before you dis a guy who grew up with nothing and made something of himself.
You just displayed the exact behavior I posted about, he spends more money on wine than he does on education in your community. You also made made my point, Dyer Co is job poor, and not many can afford healthcare, although that is one of his businesses. I did my homework, you on the other hand are just drinking the Koolaid.

Lexington, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2012
a few people want to involve this big conspiracy with innocent people you really know nothing about because Ayers has money and Graves had money. how about starting with the conspiracy right there where it all began - at home. Mr. Ayers is a good man and given MUCH to the community and church. Graves went to his grave being accused.
Not-a-blonde

Savannah, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>You just displayed the exact behavior I posted about, he spends more money on wine than he does on education in your community. You also made made my point, Dyer Co is job poor, and not many can afford healthcare, although that is one of his businesses. I did my homework, you on the other hand are just drinking the Koolaid.
Hope you have done a better job doing your homework come Nov. 6th while voting at the polls. You could sound like you know what you speak about, but will you tell us why Jim Ayers wants to see the young population of this little section of West TN. to “all” obtain a college degrees. In the last several years, Ayers has donated, with certain provisions, thousands of his own dollars annually for college tuition for many of our locals. His money is available to all high school graduates that desire a college education. If these kids can pass the required college entrance test, they each qualify for Ayers’ money so long as he/she maintains the required average.

In other words, Ayers has put his money where his mouth is for our kids best interest. At the same time, I feel sure Ayers has sufficient money to buy any bottle of wine he might want anywhere in the world. Tell us why you think Ayers would want every kid to have a college degree but have his own agenda of operating with evil ways on a daily basis right under all their noses. There are young adults working at their careers today earned from college degrees from funds of Jim Ayers. I do believe Jim Ayers is about building up his community, not tearing it down. Now be honest, who is really drinking your Koolaid, and why!
ayers

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 31 min JER29 268,262
Jason Autry (Apr '14) 1 hr Truthteller 2,576
Girl at gas station beside DG 5 hr anonymous 1
Looking for someone to cut and buy timber (Dec '13) 12 hr Morning hardwood 18
Marshal and amber 13 hr Parsons citizen 1
News Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, delibe... (May '13) 21 hr SunShine 48
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 22 hr Jehovahcordell 5

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages