Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo?

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#125 Aug 28, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. If Holly's cousin is a stripper, she or someone in that profession might be connected to other things. Usually in that type of business, drugs and prostitution are both prevalent. Often, videos of those girls are taken and shipped overseas for the procurement of sexual slaves. Top dollar is offered for certain girls that grab the desire of foreign wealthy men. Do Natalie and Holly favor? Could this be a case of mistaken identity? Or.....could Holly have been kidnapped and sold for a debt owed?.
hey, go back and read this forum from the beginning....lots of information here.....
Coal miner

Ishpeming, MI

#126 Aug 28, 2011
You chumps are beyond contempt.

Reprobates, the lot of you.

Since: Jul 11

Sharon, SC

#127 Aug 28, 2011
He's a TROLL !
Former TN res

Birmingham, AL

#128 Aug 28, 2011
Coal miner wrote:
Holly's ma was a stripper and was blackmaled is what I heared.
Anyone have info on her heroine addiction?
How many years and did she get cured by the pastor?
Could this be true?
I would say you were a halfwit but that would give you 50% too much credit. Look dumbass, people know none of that is true so why would you try to stir crap up? Must be Jon trying to deflect suspicion again? What's wrong Jon, were you asked to "donate" more DNA or have to sit down for yet another interview with the TBI?
Former TN res

Birmingham, AL

#129 Aug 28, 2011
Since you people are so interested in Natalie and what she does for a living, you might want to follow Jon Dodd's money trail and see how many times he's shelled out $$$$$ for services of exotic dancers. Honestly I don't even think she is a stripper but actually a waitress at the particular establishment yall are discussing.
Jimbo

Cordova, TN

#130 Aug 28, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. If Holly's cousin is a stripper, she or someone in that profession might be connected to other things. Usually in that type of business, drugs and prostitution are both prevalent. Often, videos of those girls are taken and shipped overseas for the procurement of sexual slaves. Top dollar is offered for certain girls that grab the desire of foreign wealthy men. Do Natalie and Holly favor? Could this be a case of mistaken identity? Or.....could Holly have been kidnapped and sold for a debt owed?.
Holly & Natalie do not favor. Holly resembles another cousin Whitney, the country singer who will be on Survivor. Both are very pretty blondes. Natalie has dark hair & not as attractive as the other two. As far as her working in the strip club that is right off I40 I have not seen that confirmed.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#131 Aug 28, 2011
th0003115005_SM_1

Explore Talent.com

http://www.google.com/search...

Move cursor over images till you get to the one with the above number for NB.

Location hidden

#133 Aug 29, 2011
Taterspud wrote:
th0003115005_SM_1
Explore Talent.com
http://www.google.com/search...
Move cursor over images till you get to the one with the above number for NB.
i went to the website, looks like a profile to me for a modeling career site....and her pics are clean....i am sure there are some profiles on the site that are probably not so clean.....tell me what I am missing please lol....there are tons of sites that are worse than this one
Not a local

Willoughby, OH

#134 Aug 29, 2011
Former TN res wrote:
Since you people are so interested in Natalie and what she does for a living, you might want to follow Jon Dodd's money trail and see how many times he's shelled out $$$$$ for services of exotic dancers. Honestly I don't even think she is a stripper but actually a waitress at the particular establishment yall are discussing.
So, is this the connection between Jon and Natalie?

Location hidden

#135 Aug 29, 2011
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly & Natalie do not favor. Holly resembles another cousin Whitney, the country singer who will be on Survivor. Both are very pretty blondes. Natalie has dark hair & not as attractive as the other two. As far as her working in the strip club that is right off I40 I have not seen that confirmed.
I agree that holly and natalie don't favor too much....Something that I wanted to point out to some of you that aren't familiar with the area is that there is a strong scotch irish gene pool in the small communities of west tennessee....if you go to any of my family reunions you would say that there are many people there that would resemble Holly. Blonde hair blue eyed genetics with that occasional redhead is abundant. I think that one reason that I am completely drawn to this case is the resemblence of Holly to my oldest daughter. There are other gene pools in the area too, but in my family, the scotch irish is the dominant gene. I also wanted to add that to my knowledge I am of no relation to the Bobo family.

Location hidden

#136 Aug 29, 2011
Not a local wrote:
<quoted text>
no this is the connection between you and natalie

Location hidden

#137 Aug 29, 2011
Not a local wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you come up with the name holly mae duncan?
covj

San Jose, CA

#138 Aug 29, 2011
Natalie is facebook friends with JDs mom..so somehow they know each other.
incognitoforsafe ty

Wilmington, NC

#139 Aug 29, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
I was told because of where Natilie Bobo "works" it's possible someone may have been looking for her,and that lead to Holly. Anyone else heard anything about what Natalie Bobo, has been up to lately?
Yes. I have heard the same thing. I also heard that, right before holly was abducted, Natalie died her hair black again... could mean something... could mean nothing. Who knows.
incognitoforsafe ty

Wilmington, NC

#140 Aug 29, 2011
Chelsea Hoffman wrote:
karen is a schoolteacher. I highly doubt she was a heroin addict or stripper... ever..
Of course not. They are good people. But, there is ONE in every family. Natalie IS a stripper. I have confirmed this.
Doubting Thomas

Jackson, TN

#141 Aug 29, 2011
incognitoforsafety wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. They are good people. But, there is ONE in every family. Natalie IS a stripper. I have confirmed this.
Where does/did she work as a stripper?

Since: Feb 10

Huntsville, AL

#142 Aug 29, 2011
incognitoforsafety wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ... so let's say she is a stripper. I know some of you will be slinging the nasty icons my way but I have to say this.

Just because the girl takes her clothes off to a bunch of men in a dark, shady establishment does not mean that she is guilty of anything else other than maybe lack of good judgement. If doing things that aren't morally acceptable was illegal, my ex-husband would have been in prison a long, long time ago. I'm sorry but it just doesn't prove anything.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#143 Aug 29, 2011
Rocket Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this information from? Never heard this before! When was she a stripper?

Blackmailed by who?...
Rocket, Some EX husbands can get real mean..or a jealous woman...imo
Not A Local

East Liverpool, OH

#144 Aug 29, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you come up with the name holly mae duncan?
That was not my post, so I don't know.

Location hidden

#145 Aug 29, 2011
I agree in a general overall sense. However not in this case. This is all just my opinion but you have to take into account everything in this case. Listen to the names being mentioned and there connections. Notice where the searches were, what was found, how the searches were redirected. Notice where certain names live or parents/relatives live. Take rumors at face value nothing more. Pay attention to what is not being said. Teaser's is right off I-40 and home to much more disturbing activities then strippers. Some names mentioned have ties to these activities. This business "caters" to truckers. In my opinion Holly's face is not on the backs of trucks because its a "great idea." I believe this has went way further then anyone ever expected. This is only my opinion and I can't prove it. The circumstances and associations are to coincidently to dismiss.
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ... so let's say she is a stripper. I know some of you will be slinging the nasty icons my way but I have to say this.
Just because the girl takes her clothes off to a bunch of men in a dark, shady establishment does not mean that she is guilty of anything else other than maybe lack of good judgement. If doing things that aren't morally acceptable was illegal, my ex-husband would have been in prison a long, long time ago. I'm sorry but it just doesn't prove anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 15 min JER29 253,880
Caleb? 19 hr Perplexed 1
jessica watson (May '14) 21 hr shopper 9
jessica watson 21 hr shopper 1
Can you believe Heather West chose man over kid? Fri Smiley 18
who is this "Ashley Maness" ?? Fri yepyep 23
Civic center pool (May '15) Jul 21 Hoeman 6

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages