Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo?
Beenreading

Murfreesboro, TN

#105 Aug 24, 2011
NB has been discussed on Blink over the last couple of days.

This video courtesy of WBBG on You Tube – it’s taken during one of the first day or days missing. Watch Natalie on this video….what’s your opinion?? Does she seem sincere to you?

No.
B
~~~~~~~~~~

The grief seemed sincere…but the kind of grief associated with having made a horribly bad decision…one that is life altering and cannot be undone..

Agreed.
B

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#106 Aug 24, 2011
covj wrote:
<quoted text>
Im on a phone, so i cant see locations, but there is a few posters that i suspect may be TC. On TC's Holly Bobo search and info FB page, he posted an update from his "SAR Team" in mid august, he said tips have led them to be in contact with authorities in England. When i checked SW photographys model mayhem profile, the guy is from england. I thought that was a strange coincidence, so i thought i would mention it.
he found the links here....he is sooooo strange....and his connection to modeling doesn't sit well with me...
getreal

Jackson, TN

#107 Aug 24, 2011
Agree. wwhere does the location show or better yet which user name(s) Do you suspect? Tia
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>he found the links here....he is sooooo strange....and his connection to modeling doesn't sit well with me...
Jimbo

Cordova, TN

#108 Aug 24, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>he found the links here....he is sooooo strange....and his connection to modeling doesn't sit well with me...
I thought I knew all the names in the case, but am drawing a blank on TC. Who is this?

Location hidden

#109 Aug 24, 2011
East liverpool ohio, isn't that TC's hometown?

Location hidden

#110 Aug 24, 2011
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I knew all the names in the case, but am drawing a blank on TC. Who is this?
tony calabrese, the guy with SAR team that inserted himself into the investigation

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111 Aug 27, 2011
I hope that if this girl is troubled as people who seem to know her say she is, I hope this doesn't make things worse in her life. Hope this is not connected. It is already bad enough...would hate for another family member be dragged into this if innocent.
Beenreading wrote:
NB has been discussed on Blink over the last couple of days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d3rJ-rQCNYwXX
This video courtesy of WBBG on You Tube – it’s taken during one of the first day or days missing. Watch Natalie on this video….what’s your opinion?? Does she seem sincere to you?
No.
B
~~~~~~~~~~
The grief seemed sincere…but the kind of grief associated with having made a horribly bad decision…one that is life altering and cannot be undone..
Agreed.
B

Location hidden

#112 Aug 27, 2011
I just hope Natalie is doing everything she can to help find Holly... if she happens to know the shady beings that Holly could of come across... I hope that her loyalty is to Holly and giving every dirty detail she knows... even if she thinks it is not related.

Location hidden

#113 Aug 27, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
What doesn't sit well with me is that two weeks before Holly's abduction, TC's star model was named Holly Mae Duncan. That just gives me chills everytime I think about it.
covj

San Jose, CA

#114 Aug 27, 2011
horsepoor wrote:
<quoted text>What doesn't sit well with me is that two weeks before Holly's abduction, TC's star model was named Holly Mae Duncan. That just gives me chills everytime I think about it.
What a strange coincidence..i wonder if the TBI knows about this

Location hidden

#115 Aug 27, 2011
covj wrote:
<quoted text>
What a strange coincidence..i wonder if the TBI knows about this
I emailed TBI as soon as I read your post. I guess I wasn't the only one to think it was weird. It had been bothering me for a while. I'll let the TBI decide if it's strange or not.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#116 Aug 28, 2011
wow this whole thing is taking a strange turn
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#117 Aug 28, 2011
Just want to point out some simalarities:

(Holl)y Bobo.
Holly's has a cousin named Natalie.
Natalie (Holl)oway.
Holloway was from nearby Alabama.
Both disappeared without any traces.
Both cases have generated National attention.
Both Blonds under the age of 21.

It was speculated that Holloway was sold into a sexual slavery ring.
Could Holly's case have something to do with an international based sex slavery ring and what if that is why Karen Bobo asked for the President's help. Asking the President of the US to help in an investigation of an abduction is unprecedented, unless it does have ties with international crime connections.
Also, this is the first time that I have heard of that a sitting Governor offers a reward in an abduction, whether he used his own monies or not.
I know if a frog had wings it would not bump it's behind, but what if this is the case.
What kind of work does Holly's cousin Natalie do?
Rocket Gal

Huntsville, AL

#118 Aug 28, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
(Holl)y Bobo.
Natalie (Holl)oway.
Could Holly's case have something to do with an international based sex slavery ring and what if that is why Karen Bobo asked for the President's help. Asking the President of the US to help in an investigation of an abduction is unprecedented, unless it does have ties with international crime connections.
Also, this is the first time that I have heard of that a sitting Governor offers a reward in an abduction, whether he used his own monies or not.
I know if a frog had wings it would not bump it's behind, but what if this is the case.
Natalie is a stripper.

You make some great points! Something to ponder!!
Coal miner

Ishpeming, MI

#119 Aug 28, 2011
Holly's ma was a stripper and was blackmaled is what I heared.

Anyone have info on her heroine addiction?
How many years and did she get cured by the pastor?

Could this be true?
covj

San Jose, CA

#120 Aug 28, 2011
Coal miner wrote:

Could this be true?
Where did you hear this??

Location hidden

#121 Aug 28, 2011
Citizen with Healthcare wrote:
(Holl)y Bobo.
Natalie (Holl)oway.
Those similarities you listed gave me chills. I pray that Holly will be back home soon.
Rocket Gal

Huntsville, AL

#122 Aug 28, 2011
Coal miner wrote:
Could this be true?
Where did you get this information from? Never heard this before! When was she a stripper? Blackmailed by who?
Citizen with Healthcare

Columbia, TN

#123 Aug 28, 2011
Rocket Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Natalie is a stripper.
You make some great points! Something to ponder!!
Thank You. If Holly's cousin is a stripper, she or someone in that profession might be connected to other things. Usually in that type of business, drugs and prostitution are both prevalent. Often, videos of those girls are taken and shipped overseas for the procurement of sexual slaves. Top dollar is offered for certain girls that grab the desire of foreign wealthy men. Do Natalie and Holly favor? Could this be a case of mistaken identity? Or.....could Holly have been kidnapped and sold for a debt owed?.

“www.goatse.com”

Location hidden

#124 Aug 28, 2011
karen is a schoolteacher. I highly doubt she was a heroin addict or stripper... ever..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pamela moore rehab 58 min rick 1
Sidebar 3 hr G Who 440
rhonda milstead 3 hr Bluejae 9
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 9 hr Junkyarddawg 250,436
Donna Powell Taylor Mon Just a question 2
Officer Antonio Bufford Sun I am a man of my ... 4
Sugar Momma Apr 23 Billy Bo Bob Brain 2

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages