Natalie Bobo / Holly Bobo?

Since: Jul 11

Sharon, SC

#83 Aug 22, 2011
JohnyDollars wrote:
Have not seen NB's arrest/arrests for harassment and vandalism discussed here. After several postponements of court dates, the case had been reset until 1/16/2013. I'm not sure if that indicates some kind of probation or what. Look in the public records section of The Leader newspaper in late July and early August for more info.
Www.readtheleader.com
Could she have been going after someone she suspected of harming her cousin? Didn't Jon Dodd mention his house was broken into? Related?
That just crazy,she has two separate charges,and court date has been set for that far ahead. I wish someone could explain the reason,what is going on around there? Maybe the movie star trick?
miraclesic

Bowling Green, KY

#84 Aug 22, 2011
What's the movie star trick?
Whatever

Panama City Beach, FL

#85 Aug 22, 2011
JohnyDollars wrote:
Have not seen NB's arrest/arrests for harassment and vandalism discussed here. After several postponements of court dates, the case had been reset until 1/16/2013. I'm not sure if that indicates some kind of probation or what. Look in the public records section of The Leader newspaper in late July and early August for more info.
Www.readtheleader.com
Could she have been going after someone she suspected of harming her cousin? Didn't Jon Dodd mention his house was broken into? Related?
Since Natalie's dad and Dana Bobo are brothers, are they themselves 'close'- are the families, or do they appear to live different types of lifestyles? I assume Natalie's parents are devastated with the path she has been on, and I am wondering if they have confided in Dana and Karen Bobo concerning her, or asked for help and/or advice?

United States

#86 Aug 22, 2011
miraclesic wrote:
What's the movie star trick?
rehab

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#87 Aug 22, 2011
Thanks Momma,
My comment was a bit vicious.
I am very aware of this.
Hotmomma wrote:
<quoted text>
know this family well and these 2 were not close as BFF so when i see you say they were close I have to diagree they were not close at all Natalie was very very jealous of Holly and had even made public comments about this!
Not A Local

East Liverpool, OH

#88 Aug 22, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> That just crazy,she has two separate charges,and court date has been set for that far ahead. I wish someone could explain the reason,what is going on around there? Maybe the movie star trick?
Is there a website where the court dockets can be read?

Location hidden

#89 Aug 22, 2011
Hmmm cases must extremely back logged.
What would be another reason for a court date to be reset that far out?
JohnyDollars wrote:
Www.readtheleader.com

Location hidden

#90 Aug 22, 2011
JohnyDollars wrote:
Www.readtheleader.com
Where is the arrest record info on that link you posted. I can't find a story about NB on readtheleader.com

Location hidden

#91 Aug 22, 2011
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> That just crazy,she has two separate charges,and court date has been set for that far ahead. I wish someone could explain the reason,what is going on around there? Maybe the movie star trick?
You wanna provide a link to these arrests? This all should be on public record.
I couldn't find anything on the newspaper link he posted. I want to read what NB is accused of doing and to whom.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#92 Aug 23, 2011
taffybean wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna provide a link to these arrests? This all should be on public record.
I couldn't find anything on the newspaper link he posted. I want to read what NB is accused of doing and to whom.
Can't post a link. Go to the print version of the paper that is made available at The Leader website. Look at the late July and early August editions. Search for "Natalie Lynn" and you will be directed to the arrest and charged records.
Curious Det

Birmingham, AL

#93 Aug 23, 2011
Depending on how close these two girls were it could have some bearing on the case. If any of this information about NB is true then she could attract a very dangerous element. If in turn she had been in contact with Holly recently or if there had been a falling out all of this would need to be investigated.
FYI

Pflugerville, TX

#94 Aug 23, 2011
Curious Det wrote:
Depending on how close these two girls were it could have some bearing on the case. If any of this information about NB is true then she could attract a very dangerous element. If in turn she had been in contact with Holly recently or if there had been a falling out all of this would need to be investigated.
If you look at her my space page you will see SW Photography as a friend with a message looking forward to photographing you. Look up SW photography in nashville looks like it is connected to model mayhem bad site for sure

busy girl

http://www.myspace.com/rain_girlwholoved/phot...

United States

#95 Aug 23, 2011
taffybean wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna provide a link to these arrests? This all should be on public record.
. I don't know who the hell you think your talking to but that not the way you ask for a favor. As you pointed out,it's all public record so go find it for your self.
Not A Local

East Liverpool, OH

#96 Aug 23, 2011
taffybean wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the arrest record info on that link you posted. I can't find a story about NB on readtheleader.com
I found it - go to the website. Choose print editions and there is a place to search. Plug in the name and it the first arrest record I found is July 2. But there are no specifics - who, what, where....I guess privacy comes into play.

Location hidden

#97 Aug 23, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at her my space page you will see SW Photography as a friend with a message looking forward to photographing you. Look up SW photography in nashville looks like it is connected to model mayhem bad site for sure
busy girl
http://www.myspace.com/rain_girlwholoved/phot...
i also noticed the pic of holly and natalie (6 of 23, under "my new stuff") with 186 views.

anyone looking at these pix would zero in on holly imo.
covj

Los Angeles, CA

#100 Aug 23, 2011
I looked at sw photographys profile on model mayhem...he seems a little strange, kind of like TC. I wonder if holly met him online? If its true that NB was jealous of HB, i can see why!

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Location hidden

#101 Aug 24, 2011
covj wrote:
I looked at sw photographys profile on model mayhem...he seems a little strange, kind of like TC. I wonder if holly met him online? If its true that NB was jealous of HB, i can see why!
TC has been commenting on this forum....check out the locations and you will see for yourself.
covj

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Aug 24, 2011
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>TC has been commenting on this forum....check out the locations and you will see for yourself.
Im on a phone, so i cant see locations, but there is a few posters that i suspect may be TC. On TC's Holly Bobo search and info FB page, he posted an update from his "SAR Team" in mid august, he said tips have led them to be in contact with authorities in England. When i checked SW photographys model mayhem profile, the guy is from england. I thought that was a strange coincidence, so i thought i would mention it.
wtn sweetheart

United States

#103 Aug 24, 2011
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>
i also noticed the pic of holly and natalie (6 of 23, under "my new stuff") with 186 views.
anyone looking at these pix would zero in on holly imo.
Did you happen to notice that most of the dates was over a year old

Mooresville, NC

#104 Aug 24, 2011
wtn sweetheart wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to notice that most of the dates was over a year old
Some of the pics are older but they have just been added in the past few days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 2 min HimmlersVivianCross 237,199
sap (May '15) 8 hr Sayitordont 13
Leighann Griggs (Oct '14) 8 hr Curious 47
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Wed Watching17 137
Jan Ivy Allen Jun 28 andthetruth 1
Parsons Woman Murdered (Mar '12) Jun 28 Maximus DreivinX 13
shanna duke inman Jun 27 Hahaha 9

Parsons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parsons Mortgages